The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Widower I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Widower I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Widower I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Widower I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Widower I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Widower I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Widower I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Widower I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Widower I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
The Widower I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Widower I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Widower I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
The Widower I_vote_lcapThe Widower I_voting_barThe Widower I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Widower

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Widower Empty The Widower

Post by The Widower August 27th 2012, 8:09 am

The Widower
”Justice will be served for those who deserve it.”

Basic Biography

Villain Name: The Widower
Title: --
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Auburn
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5’10”
Weight: 158lbs, 72kg
Blood type: AB+

The Looks

The Widower wears a nice, white or grey suit, when he goes out hunting, along with a black fedora. He carries his weapons by either strapping them to his belt or slinging it over his shoulder. Sometimes he comes with a bag, to carry his things in. A lot of his smaller guns or ammunitions are strapped to the inside of his jacket. He even has a knife sheathed and strapped to his thigh under his trousers if he needs it. He wears a locket around his neck, kept under his shirt, that holds a picture of his late wife.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:

Audrey is a serious man, but not so serious that he can’t take a joke. He does, however, sometimes laugh at serious things and take jokes seriously. He is not one to trust easily, nor is he one to dislike someone easily, and most people will stay under the ‘acquaintance’ section of his book until proved otherwise. He can, however, be easily agitated if you throw off his concentration, but he won’t let it show unless you did something like, purposely distract him. He tries to judge everyone fairly, as in he will judge everyone as someone stupid until proved otherwise. Audrey tends to find talking to other people a waste of time and air. He’s very avoidant in nature and can be seen as a sort of sociopath, in the way he acts and behaves.

History:

Born to the name Aubrey Cowell, he grew up and spent a lot of his young life in Chicago. He was born relatively rich, and lived a good life, just neglected by his hard working parents most of his life. His uncle, who took care of him a lot of the time, used to take him out to practice shooting and aiming and the like. His parents also sent him to multiple martial arts and kickboxing lessons in order to protect himself if needed. Chicago was a shady place, after all. He was a very lonely child who preferred talking to inanimate objects than to actual people.

Though, in school, he met this one girl who caught his fancy, but since nobody ever noticed him, who was he to think this beauty would even look at him? Her name was Jennifer, and Aubrey spent a lot of time just admiring her from afar. One day, he asked her out, and she said yes, and this quickly blossomed into a fully blown relationship.

Aubrey went to college to study engineering, while on the side still training in the art of martial arts, and all sorts of fighting. He was a natural when it came to picking up fighting skills in things such as Tae Kwon Do, Kung Fu, and Kickboxing. He even picked up new moves from watching television or videos on the internet. He also practiced his aim and shooting skills in his free time. He decided that if he was provoked, knowing all those martial arts wasn’t going to help if he got shot in the heart.

His relationship with Jennifer still stood strong, and they got married soon enough. They wanted children and to move out from Chicago to a nicer place. They didn’t get either because they both had jobs in Chicago and whenever they tried for a baby, it turned out negative. They were both still madly in love, though, and that’s what kept everything together. They lived comfortably in a big house in Chicago, but not too big as to not attract too much attention.

One night, Aubrey and Jennifer were walking home together, hand in hand, when they happened upon an aggressive superhuman. Apparently they thought it was okay to abuse their powers in order to get money from people. Aubrey gave his wallet and everything he owned that he thought was valuable enough. Despite that, the aggressor had attacked the both of them, killing his wife and injuring him. He ended up in hospital with a cast, a new scar, and a revenge plan.

Aubrey then moved away from Chicago, hating the sight of the city that killed his wife. He swore vengeance on superhumans with powers he deemed dangerous and life threatening. That was when he invested in bigger, better guns and started practicing his shooting to kill or seriously injure and cripple. He continued studying techniques in fighting and improved himself to the best that he could.

That’s when he changed his name and became a hired gun. In his free time, however, he studied, stalked, and hunted superhumans, wanting to avenge the death of his wife. He was not letting the metahuman menace get away with the brutal murder of his love. Never.

The Powers

Adoptive Muscle Memory: He is able to mimic the moves of whoever he is fighting with, almost to perfection. He does it unconsciously, mostly to adapt himself to his opponent’s fighting style, and to keep an upperhand. It makes anticipating moves somewhat easier (only somewhat) when he knows their style.

Photographic Memory: He remembers everything he sees and hears almost perfectly. He tends to remember faces, as they’re the easiest to distinguish. However, this can also be a problem as he tends to mismatch names to faces every now and again.

Grid
Intelligence: 5
Occult: 3
Strength: 4
Speed: 4
Durability: 4
Ability: 1
Fighting Skills: 8
Wealth: 2

Last edited by The Widower on January 11th 2013, 10:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Widower
The Widower

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2012-08-27

Back to top Go down

The Widower Empty Re: The Widower

Post by Chellizard August 28th 2012, 4:12 am

You'll need 1 EP for learning peoples moves while in the heat of battle, etc.
Other than that, your application is fine.

As soon as you change your grid and give him 1 EP for the adoptive muscle memory, it's fine.

Unless you can explain to me how his muscle memory works without the need of EP.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Widower August 28th 2012, 4:22 am

Okay knocked off one from INT and gave it to EP since I liked to see the muscle memory as an Intelligence thing anyway, so it's like splitting the brains!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Spoiler:
The Widower
The Widower

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2012-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 28th 2012, 6:20 am

Approved and moved.

-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt January 11th 2013, 10:27 pm

Approved
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top