The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Hit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Hit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Hit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Hit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Hit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Hit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Hit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Hit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Hit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
The Hit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Hit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Hit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
The Hit - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Hit - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Hit - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
The Hit - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Hit - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Hit - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Hit

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Hit - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hit

Post by Dustin Waugh August 27th 2012, 2:45 am

You dumb bitch those small attacks wont do much to a charged attack. Here you go since you can throw then I hope you can catch. Personally he thought it was a pain to hold in his hands now she would have to catch it with her weak power. It raged toward her completlly taking out the small shots she so heplessly mustered up in an instant. While he was controlling the falling ball he gave it the color of black so the shadow would show on the ground below so the two would have time to move away.

And just as she did he also put some small attacks behind the much bigger attack. Except she would not know these were coming since they were hidden by the change of color and size of the raging ball. Bitch your toast he said.

Dustin Waugh
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2012-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Gastly August 27th 2012, 2:55 am

Tony just sort of stood on the ground, wondering what the hell was going on with these people and their powers. So there he stood, tapping his foot on the ground with his arms crossed, wondering what would happen next. He really was just no good at offence. He would have pulled out that prototype gun he was working on, but it probably wouldn’t work because it was literally just the gun’s outer shell with nothing in it since he hadn’t worked much with it yet. He just wanted to carry it around to get a feel of it strapped to his hip.

He ended up just moving far far away from what was going on in the sky. Watching from afar was safer, after all. He let out a low whistle at what was happening up there. He made a mental note to make a weapon for aerial attacks.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Gastly
The Hit - Page 3 ApVN9CQ
Gastly
Gastly

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2012-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by dantoon August 27th 2012, 3:00 am

David just stared in awe at the huge flaming ball that was about to obliterate what was left of the nightclub. "What a day". He saw Gastly running off and he soon followed after. He needed to collect his pay. As they both ran off they stopped at what seemed like a safe distance. At least this day wasn't as bad as Africa, that was damn nightmare.

"So, who are you betting on?" David said with a grin "I'm betting on the psycho with the fire ball"

Last edited by dantoon on August 27th 2012, 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Revenant
dantoon
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2012-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Spinner August 27th 2012, 3:08 am

Laughter echoed in her thoughts. "I've already determined your gimmick! You shouldn't underestimate a telekinetic, you arrogant asshole, she thought to him, mirth in her voice. She concentrated her entire will, forging it into a bat as the ball rolled toward her. As it got near her, she struck out with the strongest blast she had ever mustered. The ball was far enough from him that he wouldn't be able to stop her, and she sent it slamming into the face of the building just below them. As it made contact, the entire thing exploded outward, the heat fracturing the concrete and metal like it was cardboard to a boxcutter. The force of the impact, when it hit her shield, sent her flying backward at a decent clip, and she willed herself to stay straight as she rode the wave of flaming metal and debris.

She had seen the building explode beneath his feet, surely that was enough to not only subdue him but cause some damage. His spheres had hit her shield, but they were weak enough that it didn't collapse. She had felt the heat burn her feet slightly and glared in the fiery bastard's direction, but she was too smart to continue engaging in this game with him now. She floated sideways, disappearing between other buildings where the smoke had grown thick. Her bubble would keep the air within fresh long enough for her to escape.
Spinner
Spinner

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin Waugh August 27th 2012, 5:09 pm

The Enrgy of heat blew away the city and sent him falling. Lucky it was not that far down,but the debris were large enough to not fully melt or burn away. So a few hit him just while he was falling. That dumb bitch why is no one finishing the fights, damn pussies. He looked away as he saw her running away but she was moving so slow. He decided to rip of one more burst of energy. He raised his hand and sent off a couple rounds straight out at her.

The shots of the heated energy quickly cought up to her in a matter of seconds. Right when it was really close he yelled in happyness, Bitch take that for running.
Dustin Waugh
Dustin Waugh
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gastly August 27th 2012, 8:01 pm

Tony was about to answer the tall man when he saw the building start to collapse and explode from whatever heatwave they had redirected into it. “Fuck.” he said as the debris flew everywhere. He decided to move a good few metres away from where he had been standing. He hadn’t expected something like that to occur. He looked up and watched as the girl floated away, and he decided that if they ever met again, he’d... he didn’t exactly know, but he’d think of it when the time came. It wasn’t wise to chase after someone who just blew up a building, and destroyed the other.

His gas mask wasn’t only just for show, it also helped in situations like this when there was thick clouds of smoke that could possibly suffocate you. There were some practical uses, after all, like how it helped filter out the smoke and allow him to breath properly. “I believe it should be time to go.” he stated plainly, nodding towards David. He sure didn’t want to be around if another building blew up. Blowing up buildings was something that people didn’t take lightly. Plus, the police would probably surround the area soon enough.

Gastly
The Hit - Page 3 ApVN9CQ
Gastly
Gastly

Back to top Go down

Post by dantoon August 27th 2012, 8:11 pm

David's job was done. It was quite the day. He met an old friend, fought a pyromaniac and a telekinetic cripple. But he got a nice pay and was given a bonus for destroying the nightclub. As he was relaxing at home, he got a phone call. "Meet me at Los Angeles, i got a job for you". Here we go again.

Revenant
dantoon
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by Spinner August 27th 2012, 9:20 pm

Spinner had almost made it to the smoke when he heard that arrogant bastard give his stupid self away again. Who the fuck gloats these days? she thought, sending a knife-blade of telekinetic force behind her. As she disappeared into the smoke, she heard the two other buildings explode from the orbs being redirected into them. The force rocked against her bubble of protective energy, but she managed to stabilize herself and continue onward unseen and unhindered.

Why do these creeps have to be so obvious? Either trying way too hard to show off or else gloating before the job was done. What did I do, knock some superhuman gas-man into the middle of a building. What were they responsible for? Killing many people trying to protect themselves, setting a building on fire, and creating the heat balls that had destroyed, what, four different buildings. And they call ME a villain, she thought imperiously, her face set in a grin.

She flew at a downward angle, skirting a few sidestreets before setting down in an alley outside a busy intersection. Wheeling out, she rejoined the crowd, silently wheeling back to her apartment, the grin still on her face. As she passed an electronics shop, she saw the fire reports just starting. Yes, it was definitely a good night. If it wasn't for that fucking pyro burning her feet, it would be perfect. Ah well, a little aloe should help that.
Spinner
Spinner

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin Waugh August 27th 2012, 10:06 pm

He looked over at the orbs as the crashed into the building and just busted up the outside a little. Well now what a bitch she used my attck to destroy a building and also killed civilian plus tryin to kill the us who were in the nightclub. Dustin looked around and started walking down the alley head low not being able to protect the inocent in the night club, but the mobsters were different.

He did not look back and he did not turn around. He walked onto the sidewalk and went back to walking around. But now he was just ready to go home and maybe the guy he fought he will meet again so he could figure out what went wrong atleast because at a point it seemed as if they might had been on teams.
Dustin Waugh
Dustin Waugh
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gastly August 27th 2012, 10:32 pm

And by then it was time to bail before the police arrived and tried to pin any part of anything on him. There were dead, guys, injured guys, guys crushed by rooftops, melted guys, destroyed buildings... It was a total mess and Tony wasn’t sticking around for it.

So, whatever the rest did, he didn’t know and didn’t care, but he went back home after this tiring night. It was supposed to be a fun night which included alcoholic beverages and dancing with friends, but instead, there were dead people, and more dead people, and some smashed up buildings. There were reports on the television about the whole dilemma and people trying to figure out what had happened. Tony had the sinking feeling that he had mixed in with the wrong kind of super humans. The kind of super humans that destroyed buildings and burnt people alive. Even the thought of it made him sick. But whatever, it was over and he was hoping to whatever higher being that he’d never have to bump into either the maniac heat wave (who wasn’t all that bad but he was just too hot) or the wheelchair bound psychopath.

Gastly
The Hit - Page 3 ApVN9CQ
Gastly
Gastly

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin Waugh August 27th 2012, 11:12 pm

(((OOC: Even though this is OOC it pretains to this so Now I believe we can all say this topic is done, If you do not believe so just keep posting and ill delete this message. Think about it.)))
Dustin Waugh
Dustin Waugh
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum