The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pleasant Point
Chicago, Not a musical after all [Open] I_icon_minitimeToday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Chicago, Not a musical after all [Open] I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Chicago, Not a musical after all [Open] I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Chicago, Not a musical after all [Open] I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Chicago, Not a musical after all [Open] I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
Chicago, Not a musical after all [Open] I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Chicago, Not a musical after all [Open] I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Chicago, Not a musical after all [Open] I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» The Most Dangerous Game
Chicago, Not a musical after all [Open] I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Chicago, Not a musical after all [Open] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Chicago, Not a musical after all [Open] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Chicago, Not a musical after all [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

Top posting users this week
Cerek
Chicago, Not a musical after all [Open] I_vote_lcapChicago, Not a musical after all [Open] I_voting_barChicago, Not a musical after all [Open] I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Chicago, Not a musical after all [Open] I_vote_lcapChicago, Not a musical after all [Open] I_voting_barChicago, Not a musical after all [Open] I_vote_rcap 
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Chicago, Not a musical after all [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chicago, Not a musical after all [Open] Empty Chicago, Not a musical after all [Open]

Post by Ace July 11th 2012, 8:47 am

Chicago wasn''t a bad place, if Ace wasn't here on business he'd be relaxing here right now. Actually to be fair he probably would be sleeping, like people do at 11pm at night. Ace was out in Chicago for a reason, several months ago Ace was kidnapped by a gang of asian gamesters, they eventually led to a company theta his jerk of a father worked for, here was a huge faff on involving his step-brother and and his Ice friend which inevitably ended in Ace returning home powerless.In that small amount of time that Ace was gallavanting around, his friend, Terry Sullivan had begun to look for him, Ace had been like a son to terry and when he went missing he was off like a bullet to find him. Unfortunately for Sullivan he stepped on the wrong peoples toes and ended up getting captured himself. Now, Ace had tracked him down to a small place in Chicago, it would simply be a get in, get Sullivan and then get out situation, *Simple as that,* Ace had thought. He made his way into a Starbucks, the guy at the counter did a double take, no one ever came in at 11pm unless they were drunk or high, and Ace looked like neither. Ace believed in purity, unlike his brother, It's one of the things that happens once you become a superhero, you need all the reaction you can get. Ace ordered a de-caf black coffee *It's not like i'm going to drink it anyway* He thought to himself as he sat down at a table to 'wait' for his coffee *I'm only here to use the wi-fi* Ace took out his phone and accessed his Dropbox, downloading the blueprints of the building he was going to break into. He didn't need too, he just wanted to be sure, Terry's life hung in the balance. Luckily the building was low-tech, Well low-tech for someone who had broken into a CIA building. There was a few kinks, like possible guards, but other than that he just had to blow open a hatch and then get Sullivan out of there. Ace tapped the shock stick at his side, concealed by his jeans, one of the things he'd 'developed' while in japan. The attendant called his well used pseudonym, Edward Doyle, or Edd for short, sometimes it got some high-eyebrows but high eyebrows back always seemed to fix that. Ace picked up his coffee and headed outside, throwing the coffee into the nearest bin as he got outside.

Ace to a sharp right into an alley, checking around him for any people, especially people with cameras, even though there was barely anyone on the streets. "Good" he said once he was satisfied that none was watching. He shot his grappling hook skywards, it lodged into the building above and Ace shot upwards into the skyline.

Ace jumped his way through the Chicago apartment district. Ever since Ace lost his power to teleport around the place he'd been doing the jumping thing more often, It was less effective but he knew where he was going most of the time, He couldn't tell you how many times he'd ended up in a generator room. Ace's phone biped, the building was the next one over, "Just a hop skip and jump from getting the hell out of here" Ace muttered to himself and threw himself over the gap. He rolled onto the other building, he picked himself up and started scanning the building for the hatch *This place looked smaller on the blueprints,* thought ace as he sat his eyes over the pristine marble roof. His eyes landed on a small metal hatch, Ace rushed over to it prising a small dart from his coat as he did so, "Now" he jested, spinning the dart deftly between his fingers "Let's do this quickly, efficiently and safely," He shoved the dart in the space between the hatch and the lock and jumped back. The lock blew from the hatch, leaving a cloud of smoke where it had been. Ace kicked open the hatch and jumped down, here is where he made several mistakes, One; he shouldn't have jumped down the hatch, Two; He should have looked before he jumped and three; he shouldn't have transferred all his force into the 'ground' as he landed. The 'ground' was actually a T-rex display, held upwards by a weak metal pole that snapped out of place when Ace landed on it. The huge fossil fell, taking Ace with it, who had no clue what was going on, alarms rang out through the building, guards ran from their posts to the T-rex exhibit. Ace woke up in a heap with the bones, he'd passed out for several minutes after he'd hit the ground, he tried to move, "OW" he yelled irritably.
"Come out with your hands up!" Responded an authorative voice from behind him, Ace cursed under his breath and stood up, trying not to show that he was injured *I've just bruised it, nothing to bad* thought his brain, but his common sense screamed out in pain. He looked around the room, there was broken glass everywhere and in the hallway there was about 10 guards, each armed with pistols. "It's going to be hell for the cleaners" Ace said casually,
"I SAID HANDS UP!" Yelled one of the guards his voice wavering slightly apon seeing Ace, Ace's hands shot above his head, wincing slightly, "This is all just one big misunderstanding, you see" and then one of the guards fired

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I used to have a signature
Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : no

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 380
Job : Your Local
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top