The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Lilith I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Lilith I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Lilith I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Lilith I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Lilith I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Lilith I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Lilith I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Lilith I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Lilith I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Lilith I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Lilith I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Lilith I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Lilith I_vote_lcapLilith I_voting_barLilith I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Lilith I_vote_lcapLilith I_voting_barLilith I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Lilith

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lilith Empty Lilith

Post by Lilith June 21st 2012, 4:05 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name:
Title: None
Alignment:Renegade
Race: Elementalist
Hair: Black
Eyes: Bright Gold
Height: 5'11
Weight: 110lb

Costume Description/Image: If description please be very detailed.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Personality: Lilith has lost her love of life and is now a a hollow shell. She was once an upbeat loud jokester withth a gleam in her eye and a smile one her face. They say she laughed so much she kept the gods awake but now. she has no purpose no desire. Her home is gone,her people, her princess all gone. She wanders aimlessly from contract to contract trying to fill the void, perhaps by killing she is subconsciously killing those who murdered her people. Her expressions are nonexistent. were once a smile stretched from ear to ear now lays a tight lipped expression of seriousness.She is now an animal, the type of person who kills first and doesn't ask questions later, She does care and she does not hesitate. She has become the the Ultimate loner.

History: Lilith comes from a unique desert tribe deep in an unreachable part of the hottest desert Forgotten by man, what made this tribe unique was that certain members of the tribe were born a little different then the others. These members were deeply intuned with the earth, so much so that that it was as if there very being was born of the earth allowing them to bend all matters of earth to there will and Lilith was one of them. The way the tribes worked was that the human tribe members were put in charge because by being part of earth the elementals were more primal and nature and not most were entitle slaves to there emotions. So the humans would govern over the people and the Elementals would protect the people, after all they were still part of the family. The more control over there primal nature the more responsibilities they were given. Lilith was an intensely happy child who loved to play and have fun and so here primal emotions only made here more and more happy. which was unusual because most Elementals were hard headed but it was this fact that made her stand out in the eyes of Goro, King Yamamoto's Guardian. She was taken in and taught the ways of the of battle and how to use her abilities to protect the family. She was then personally Assigned to the youngest Daughter of the royal family. Each Family member had there own guard there were four members, Kissala the youngest daughter and the same age as Lilith. Sito, Kissala younger brother was partnered with ming, Yamamoto, The king and his wife, Shinto. The body guards were picked according to there personality and skills to matched with a proper family member.
Lilith and Kisalla instantly hit it of as friends. lilith would all ways pull pranks on Kissala and intern she would Dress her up like a girly girl (which wasn't as bad as she had initially imagined it.) They went everywhere and did everything together and not because that was the nature of the job because they honestly enjoyed there time to gather. Lilith was the sister Kissala never had. Though she was a bit tomboyish she was attractive underneath it all. She had a low self of steam being Elemental and feared by most as an animal, but Kissala had seen her for watch she really was, they had talked many times about how when Kissala becomes ruler that she would have the laws changed so that no one served anyone but served each other. As nice of a dream that was it was short lived. one day while Training Lilith heard the Crackle of what she thought to be thunder but when the thunder was followed by screams and then the battle horn she quickly jumped into action. The Guardians moved the Royal family into the sanctuary and then guarded the inner palace. Her heart was racing, this would be her first live action battle and the enemy seemed otherworldly, how could she had hop to defeat them. The strangely dressed men Descended upon the palace the sticks they carried weird fired strange beams that when hit, made the target vanish. With in seconds they were surrounded and minutes pinned down. Goro and shinto told Lilith and Ming to stand back as they dough into the crowd of the men and began to fend them. not wanting to be useless Lilith ordered to go inside the sanctuary and protect the family which he gladly agreed to. Kissala not wanting to get to close fought at a distance while Goro And shinto to the brunt of the force. unfortunately they were no match and also vanished, just then Ming came out covered in blood as a blade convulsed in his hand, a look of horror was painted on his face.
"what have you done?" but those would the last words she spoke before everything turned black.

Powers:

Sand body (EP6)- Lilth's high endurance is not the average Strong as steel concept but comes from the fact that her body is composed of sand bonded together by energy. So if she is cut by a blade it will pass through her like a blade through water. if she is shot the bullet will be absorbed into her skin. Unlike the other Terran's she cannot control the earth around her but she can however control herself in a similar fashion. being made of sand she can subconsciously manipulate her body as an earth manipulator would manipulate a mound of dirt. She can brake herself down into small grains or Harden self into steel (diamond with be the the peak of her abilities at 7) as long as there is an earth like substance she can mend and meld herself with it.

Weakness- Strength Liliths weakness is that she is not physically strong like her Terran brothers and sister, so she most rely on persicion and accuracy

Ice- if incased in ice, Lilith is disabled, she is not strong enough to break out and cannot manipulate her way out. she must be broken out by someone else or it must be melted.

Power Grid: (You have 22 points to spend on your Power Grid unless you can fly, in which case you have 20. Each stat can start at 6, not 7. 7 must be earned.)
STR: 1
SPD: 2
END: 5
INT:2
EP: 6
FS: 6

Power Grid colours: Black and Gold

Character Image/Description: If description please be very detailed on it.

Roleplay Sample: (If new or new character) "Lily, open your eyes, wake up"
"Kissala? is that you" Lilith groaned as she sat up quickly smashing her face on a service. It took a moment for here to fully come too and seeing that the voice of her sister was a mere illusion made the sad reality of what was going on happened. Trapt in some strange oversized cylinder embedded with in the wall It all began to rush back, the strange men, attacking them tribe. The people vanishing one by one. The Family running to the sanctuary, Goro, and Mings Bloody hands. her head began to overload and scream with pain as she faded back to black.
"Begin the extractions Doctor." a cold emotionless voice broke through the darkness. she slowly began to open her eyes noticing a man in a strange yet formal like attire standing next to a man in a long white coat. They were surrounded by more men dressed in long white coats. she looked up to the wall across from her and saw one of her tribe members give her a look of sheer terror before his cylinder lit up. He began to scream and writhe in agony, the sounds of his screams muffled by the water. a blue light began to flow from the bottom of the cylinder and along large tubes and into a large object in the center of the room with a bulb on top that was light getting bright and brighter by the second all while the man in the cylinder began to become skinnier and skinnier. until he looked like nothing more then a large raisin. Lilth almost let out a scream but controlled herself. Thinking she could be next ant any moment she sharpened her finger tips and began to scratch the glass container in a little circle until she cut a whole into it allowing a small about of water to drain out of the cylinder. until it was empty. then she quickly she hardened her hands and began slamming on the glass.
"she's awake!" a voice shouted and they all turned to her just as the glass shattered. she quickly grabbed a peace and descended upon the men its coats. brutally cutting them down one by one as the rest scrambled for the door. she kept her eyes on the suited man as she stabbed one man in the chest, she pulled it out and and spun around his left side and realized the shard of glass at the suited mans face but the man grabbed one of his subordinates and pulled him in front of the shard allowing it to sink into his face. Just then a green light shined over the door and it open briefly allowing the man and the Doctor to escape before closing the door again trapping the men in there with her. there were five all together with quickly became none. she stood up blood running down her bare body and looked at the other containers. she was overwhelmed by a mixed feeling of anger and sorrow as she saw the shriveled body of her comrades. none were spared.
"uuunnngh" a voice echoed. Lilith whipped her head around to see a man trembling under his desk. they're two eyes meet and crawled out begging. "please don't kill me please." he cried bowing to her feet. she gritted her teeth and raised her hand."wait! i can help you, I can help you find your friend." he expression softened as she lowered her hand........ Kissala

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lilith
Lilith

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1
Job : Assassin
Humor : What?
Registration date : 2012-06-21

Back to top Go down

Lilith Empty Re: Lilith

Post by Alpha June 27th 2012, 10:14 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top