The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pleasant Point
Allen Bennet  I_icon_minitimeToday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Allen Bennet  I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Allen Bennet  I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Allen Bennet  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Allen Bennet  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
Allen Bennet  I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Allen Bennet  I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Allen Bennet  I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» The Most Dangerous Game
Allen Bennet  I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Allen Bennet  I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Allen Bennet  I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Allen Bennet  I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

Top posting users this week
Cerek
Allen Bennet  I_vote_lcapAllen Bennet  I_voting_barAllen Bennet  I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Allen Bennet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Allen Bennet  Empty Allen Bennet

Post by Turbine June 14th 2012, 6:41 am

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Turbine
Title: Fan Boy
Alignment: Good
Race: Eurasian
Hair: Black
Eyes: Light Blue
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 120lbs

Costume Description/Image:

Spoiler:

Personality: Sarcastic, Inventive, Immature, Determine, Adventurous

History: Born to Benjamin Bennet and Yuki Tomo, which was a rocky start. Birthing Allen was very hard on Yuki and she needed to be hospitalized longer then norm. But she loved her son and claimed there was something special about him. Yuki's immune system however was weakened by her birthing and so she would easily fall ill. However the family tried their best to be "normal" and they were quite happy. However around the time Allen was 8 his mother caught a case of pneumonia. She was chronically ill and she did not recover from the harsh disease. When his mother died Allen blamed himself for weakening her to the point of death. He also believes his father blames him (which he doesn't) for the death of his mother, making their relationship strained. Allen however hasn't gone to a life of crime to release himself though. He instead delved into the world of comic books and novels. He was always a intelligent lad and did well in academics. He also liked to tinker with any spare mechanical parts his father brought home from work. An air-conditioning workshop that he owned, Ben-Cool. Around his 15th birthday while trying to get a fan to run on a small engine he jokingly tried to make it move using telekinesis. Allen figured out he had an ability to spin objects at accelerated rates, though limited to how much stamina he has. He decided to dawn a super suit and become like one of his comic book heroes. At least until he got a girlfriend or something.

Powers: Centrifugal Force Manipulation. His powers are new so he has limited control and strength in it, but his potential is great. He can basically make objects spin, the heavier the object the more exhausting it is. With this he can make whirlwinds of air, as well as in water, and with enough concentration loose earth. This power stems from a genetic mutation in his DNA that allow him to control momentum. with his mind.

Power Grid:(You have 22 points to spend on your Power Grid unless you can fly, in which case you have 20. Each stat can start at 6, not 7. 7 must be earned.)
STR: 1
SPD: 2
END: 3
INT: 4
EP: 4
FS: 2
Bought Flight for 2 Points

Power Grid colours: Blue and Silver

Character Image/Description:

Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample: A punch whizzed by Allen's head. He barely dodged that one. He hadn't meant to step on the guy's shoe but now that he had, it appeared he wanted some payback. Allen was getting backed up into a wall of lockers as other students chanted "fight fight fight". Another punch shot out and Allen sidestepped as it hit a locker making the bully recoil, giving a few seconds to breath. "Come on Jason, I know you're the tough guy here, but I said I was sorry. " A rage seemed to burn in the bully's eyes as his fury seemed to double. "You're going to be sorry once I get done with you" larger boy said another punch aimed for Allen's head. With little hope of being able to get out of this with his mouth Allen eyed the dirt covered rack Jason was standing on, the one you'd see in any high school. As the next punch was thrown, he whipped the rug around and sent Jason flying in the other direction falling into the Vice Principal. "Looks like we're practicing for a Boxing Career again. My office now Jason." As the students dispersed the Vice Principal looked down at Allen. "How about you Bennet? Are you hurt?" Allen just grinned and shook his head, picking his backup up, "No sir, I'm just super."
Turbine
Turbine

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-06-13

Back to top Go down

Allen Bennet  Empty Re: Allen Bennet

Post by Arcana June 16th 2012, 10:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2474
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum