The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOut of my room at last (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_voting_barOut of my room at last (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Out of my room at last (PRIVATE)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Out of my room at last (PRIVATE)

Post by Mockingbird June 17th 2012, 2:00 pm

"Sounds like fun, I guess. I was...three when this came out." Andree replied to Scar, thinking back to her parents while they were both still alive. She missed them, a lot. She loved them while they were still alive. She still did. Since she got her memories back, she often wondered what it would be like if they were still alive. Would she even live here? Would they be proud of her? It was questions like these that she often pondered upon but, unfortunately, they weren't here so she'd never know. But she had Scar now and that cheered her up a bit. Her eyes had gotten a bit glassy and teary as she reminisced about what might have been. But, had they been alive, she probably wouldn't have met Gracie. So there's a good thing. She just needed to forget right now, stop thinking of the past and of the worst things of her life.

Andree quickly drank down the coke and vodka mixture. Despite saying she would never drink alcohol, she was loving it. She wanted more of it, it was great. "Hey, could you possibly grab me some more of whatever you put in this, it's great." She asked before all the trailers had finished. As Scar went to the kitchen to grab some more of the vodka and coke mixture, the menu popped up. Clicking play, Andree curled up a bit so that she was almost a ball.

Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Out of my room at last (PRIVATE)

Post by Ember_Fangs June 17th 2012, 3:37 pm

Scarletta blinked some what when she said that she would have been three years old. Yes... Ryan had said they had had Andree young. Very young so it seemed. She gently nudged Andree as she caught the girl drifting away into a depressing world of wishful thinking. Dwelling on the past was probably not a good idea, thinking of what could have been when there was nothing you could do to change it. Andree did need more alcohol so it seemed. For a brief second she hoped Andree wasn't one of those sad drunks... She cast her eyes over the girl. No, if she was anything like her family she would be one of those drunks who poured their heart out or jumped up on a table and strip danced. The memory of Ryan doing that and being left in nothing but a pair of cowboy boots was still firmly imprinted on her mind. He had never got that drunk again. There were pictures though. Lots of pictures.

"Sure," Scar murmured and got up, heading back to the kitchen. She grabbed the coke bottle which was half empty and poured the vodka in until the bottle was full again. Shaking it a little to mix it up she then carried it in and poured it into her glass. "Just pour it yourself now," she set the bottle down carefully and then settled back on the couch with a pillow pressed to her stomach to ease the pain of the babies movements. It wasn't a bad pain but it was there, in the background.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 17th 2012, 3:55 pm

"Thank you." Andree said to Scar as she took a sip of the drink. After that sip came another. Then another. Eventually, the glass was empty and she reached over for the bottle. At this point, she was far too depressed to read the label and find out what the hell it was. All she cared about was forgetting for a little bit. Her glass was once again full, this time with only the vodka. The movie was beginning as she quickly sipped down the drink. She felt bubbly inside when she did. Like the drink was just washing away her worries and replacing them with pure happiness. All her limbs had gone relaxed, almost limp. She felt light, airy. Like she could do anything, even fly.

Flying. That must be fun. She wanted to fly. And right now, she felt like she could do anything. So, flying was first on her list once she finished off the last of the bottle. Getting off the couch, she held her arms out like she was a plane as she ran over to the pile of boxes. She looked like a complete idiot as she climbed up them and balanced at the top. "Look at me! I can flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" She cried out to Scar, extending the word fly dramatically. "Weeeeee!" Came her cry as she jumped off the boxes...until she hit the floor. "Ow! Why can't I fly right now? Is it because I'm inside?" A smile remained on her face the whole time.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 17th 2012, 5:27 pm

Scarlet was to engrossed in the film to really mind what Andree was doing. She wasn't going to let her hurt herself and she wasn't going to let anyone hurt her. If she couldn't drink in the home, supervised, then where could she drink? Scar shifted her feet a little on the box and threw another bit of popcorn in her mouth. it wasn't until near the end of the film that Andree suddenly jumped to her feet and exclaimed that she could fly. She glanced to the bottle which was practically gone and rolled her eyes, though was some what amused. She definitely took after her father when it came to being a lightweight. She glanced back to the film to see the credits were rolling. Andree had already made it to a pile of boxes and Scar jumped to her feet. She managed to throw a pillow under her face so she didn't hurt it to much.

"Andree," she laughed. "You can't fly outside either. You need wings to fly," she shook her head. "Or a jet. Or something..." she raised an eyebrow. "Us two-leggers aren't meant to fly," she giggled and then gently took her hands and looked her over. "I think you had to much medicine."

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 17th 2012, 5:43 pm

As Andree sat there, drunk as she had ever been, she started to cry again at the mention of wings. "Nate used to take me flying." Tears rolled down her cheek and splashed against the floor as she cried this. It was quite the shift in mood. "Why can't I fly to?" She asked, not really to anyone. Just crying it. She was really not thinking straight. Definitely not being herself. Tears continued to form on the ground, either from the Nate part or the lack of the ability to fly.

As soon and as randomly as she had started crying and talking about Nate, she stopped and got up. As she walked back over to the couch, she wiped tears from her face. Once back on the couch, she asked Scar a question that her currently foggy and fucked up head couldn't answer."What was I crying about again?" Her speech was slurred and her head was wobbling back and forth a bit. After she asked that, as if it was the most natural thing in the world, she took off her jeans and just sat there in her underwear. No reasoning was involved whatsoever, just acting. No thought, just movement. Yawning, she stretched her arms out and grabbed the bottle, trying to take a drink of nothing now. "Why is it all gone?" She cried out, tears coming back. "Where did it all go?"

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 18th 2012, 4:00 pm

Scar rubbed the bridge of her nose as Andree turned from crying to fine to crying again. And then took her trousers off. Oh God. Scar was trying not to laugh as she gently stroked Andree's hair to soothe her tears. It was better for her to let the emotion out in this state where she wouldn't remember than bottle it up when sober and feel worse. Her words did remind her of pirates of the caribbean though, which amused her more so. Jack Sparrow said something similar when Elizabeth burned his rum. Of course, Scar hadn't burnt it. Andree had chugged it all.

"It's gone because you just drunk it all," she tutted. "You're not meant to drink it all in one go," she laughed. Tugging her up to her feet she guided the girl to her bedroom and gently ushered her into best. She then began to tuck her in like a baby.

"You need to sleep hunny," she kissed her forehead softly. "Sleep well."

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 18th 2012, 4:12 pm

"Well, why isn't there more?" Andree asked sadly, sniffling away as Scar wiped away tears. "Well why not? I feel great!" She continued to reply as she started to sway in her spot on the couch. It would be obvious to anyone that she drank WAY too much in one go. She also wasn't used to it, this being the first time she had ever gotten drunk. Allowing Scar to guide her, Andree followed her to her bedroom. Scar went to tuck her in and seconds later she was out, just after she felt the kiss on her forehead.

A few hours later, she awoke from the sleep with a killer headache. It was like things were still spinning around her. She had no idea what had happened to make her feel this way. Did she hit her head? She couldn't remember. She remembered breaking up with Nathaniel over....over....what was it over again? Nightkill, that was it. Then she came home and Scar gave her some home recipe of hers. Did she have an allergic reaction to it? With a groan, she went to roll out of bed only to fall flat on her face on the hardwood floor. "Ow!" Once the pain from the fall was out of the way, she got up and staggered down the hall to find Scar in the living room. "Scar....what happened?" She asked, a pause between Scar and the rest of the question as she rubbed her temples. The headache was getting worse it seemed.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 18th 2012, 5:15 pm

Whilst Andree was sleeping, she had packed all of Andree's stuff apart from her bedding and piled them into her car. She had also packed any other things into boxes, called Gracie who had also came round at some point to take the TV and the remaining DVD's. The couch was staying as were the beds, new things had been ordered apparently for each suite. She just nodded and set about in the kitchen, carefully bubble wrapping things and placing them in boxes. Which was when Andree came to find her. She glanced up and gently placed a glass with the number 18 scrawled over it into the box and folded it up, sticking it down and added it to the pile.

"Morning sleepy head," she mused. "Did you sleep well?" she giggled some what. Andree did look a wreck. She motioned to the coffee and tablets which would ease the pain in her head and then pushed a roll over to her too to nibble on. She needed to feel better, get some yeast down her.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 19th 2012, 1:17 am

"My sleep was fine but now, now I just have this killer headache." Andree groaned as she rubbed her temples. Graciously, she accepted the tablets and held them in the palm of her hand. She preferred taking pills with water rather than coffee. Her bare feet padded against the floor as she made her way to the fridge and poured herself a glass of water. "So...what happened?" She asked, plopping down on the couch. It was at that moment that she realized that she was no wearing any pants. "Jesus Christ! Why am I wearing no pants?" Her eyes searched around frantically, falling on the jeans that lay on the ground before her. Hurrying, she slipped them on. God, that was embarrassing. Scar just watched her walk around in her underwear. It just was weird.

"Why wasn't I wearing pants?" She asked as she swallowed the pills with a sip of water. Her hand reached out and grabbed the roll, taking small nibbles of it as she waited for an answer from Scar regarding her lack of pants, memory and presence of this massive headache.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 19th 2012, 4:30 pm

Scarlet listened to her complain about her headache and then carefully packed away another plate, setting it in a new box and beginning the process of building up a 'set box' again. It meant if they just opened one they'd have all the things they really needed for a night to eat at least. She opened her mouth when Andree asked her a question but before she could form the response she wanted Andree had shrieked and bolted over to her trousers. Scar raised her eyebrow in amusement. She hadn't been really paying attention to the girls lower half. It'd also be really creepy to look at a girl in her underwear. She shook her head and went back to packing while deciding to pack.

"You got drunk. I gave you a little vodka in your coke to calm you down after Nate an you went and drunk a whole bottle of it," she shook her head. "Girl you'll seriously have an alcohol problem if you don't learn to hold your liquor," she giggled. "You lost your jeans after you tried to fly," she peeked up at her through her hair in amusement. "Your parents did that a lot too. I packed your stuff by the way, Gracie put it in your new room - the one you picked out or something," she shrugged. "She took the TV too. Kitchen stuff is really the last of it."

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 20th 2012, 1:18 am

Drunk. Drunk. WHAT? Drunk? Was Scar kidding? Andree had never gotten drunk before, she had promised herself she wouldn't drink. "Did you mistake me with someone else? I don't drink. I've never gotten drunk...or at least, I hadn't." She told Scar, a bit lost. What other explanation was there for taking off her pants and...pretending to fly? But, she knew she wouldn't drink it willingly and she doubted Scar would force it down her throat? Did Scar trick her? Whatever, it was in the past now. She had already gone and embarrassed herself in front of the person she thought of as a mother. No way she could live this down. At least Gracie wasn't here to see it. "I've never been drunk before, never touched alcohol. Sorry."

"Gracie came by? You didn't tell her, did you?" She asked Scar. Oh, Gracie would never let her hear the end of it if she did. The mention of her parents being like her while drunk made her a bit happier, in a weird way. Her eyes looked around the apartment, there wasn't much left. They could probably fit it all into the back of Scar's car. And it would be easy to take down, due to the platform on wheels that they had up here. "Why don't we go to the new place? No point in hanging around here anymore."

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 20th 2012, 4:17 pm

Scar packed the last bit of kitchen ware and then hoisted the box onto her hip and picked up another one, leaving Andree with two to carry as well. It was the last little bit and hopefully it would fit into the car. Even though she was pregnant Scar was hoisting the heavy boxes with almost a graceful ease. She then led them down to the car, leaving Andree to lock up and return the key as she put the boxes in the car. With it all just packed and Andree saying her goodbyes she drove off.

**End of Topic**

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top