The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOut of my room at last (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_voting_barOut of my room at last (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOut of my room at last (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_voting_barOut of my room at last (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Out of my room at last (PRIVATE)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of my room at last (PRIVATE)

Post by Mockingbird June 15th 2012, 1:47 am

Andree was surprised by his calm reaction, definitely not what she had suspected. Did it mean she didn't mean much to him? The thought made her sad, she pushed it out of her head. She had had enough of feeling sad. That'd been all she had done the past two weeks. She swallowed and her tongue licked her upper lip for a moment. A silent fine came when she walked up the stairs to his room. All she had left there was a hoodie with angel wings on the back, she remembered the day she had showed up at his house with it on and flaunted her wings around as a joke. Tears trickled down her cheeks as it filled her with sorrow now.

She walked down the stairs and to the door, turning to him with glassy eyes and saying "Goodbye." It was painfully obvious that her heart wasn't init. She made sure to leave Nate's birthday present on the table still. She then embarked on the journey back to her apartment. Tears dripped to the concrete as she walked the five miles to the bus stop. The tears pooled up on her lap on the bus as well, until it dropped her off in front of her apartment building. She then made the trek up the stairs and inside.

Boxes were piled around, furniture was missing. The couch and TV were still there though, thankfully. She just wanted to collapse and did so on the couch. The reason for all the boxes was that they were moving out to a base for the group they were making. But they still needed to move some stuff and Andree still needed to pack. After getting up, she walked over to her bedroom to get out of the dress and slip into a pair of grey sweat pants, a large black t shit and a grey hoodie. Fuck Nightkill.

Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of my room at last (PRIVATE)

Post by Chellizard June 15th 2012, 2:46 pm

Nate was gone by the time Andree made the trip back down the stairs. So, she was left to say goodbye to an empty room. An empty house. And an empty heart. Nathaniel was perched on the roof, sucking the end of a cigarette. He laid down, his wings spreading out on the roof top. His claws and canines extended. The sweet nicotine was filling his lungs to the brim and then he exhaled, letting the smoke cloud above him. Tears, despite him happily smoking his treat, were spilling silently down his cheeks. He sat up and crushed his finished Clove on the roof and then flicked it. He wiped his face with the back of his hand and then went back down stairs and stared at himself in the mirror that hung over the fireplace.

He ran a hand through his hair, his claws gone now. He touched his face, rubbing over his stubble. "Time for a change.." He mumbled and took himself up the stairs and into the bathroom where he grabbed hair cutting scissors and then started to chop away at his gorgeous black hair. He trimmed it down until it was a stylish short and sexy length. He then rubbed his hand through the damp hair and it spiked up. Chuckling at himself, he looked at the floor, examining the pile of hair around of him. It was definitely time for some change. He was going to seek out some kind of purpose for himself, other than gambling and borrowing money from his sister when he was in a rut. He was going to become something more than what he is now.

He walked back downstairs after showering and changing into a pair of pajama pants and no shirt. He then sat down on the couch and looked at the messy house. He cleaned it up immediately. Washed all the dishes, and popped one of the frozen meals he made into the microwave to eat. He was actually hungry, and now that he had cleaned up and stuffed the icecream cake into the freezer, he had one thing left to do. Get rid of the gift. But, he couldn't. He sat down slowly and held the box in his hand. He opened it up and just was amazed at it. It was beautiful, and screamed Andree Jones. He sighed and closed the box and sat it down for a minute, grabbing for his cigarettes and sliding over to the window to smoke. He used his bare foot to grab the box and bring it to him.

Holding on to it, he stared out of the window and enjoyed his treat, puffing on the sweet Cloves and nicotine. He opened the box again and plucked out the ring. He rolled it around between his fingers, and then slipped it onto his right ring finger and examined it. He rose a brow and just smiled silently. He then whispered to himself, more than anything, but somewhat hoped that somewhere, somehow, Andree heard him, too. "I love you... more than you could ever imagine.. and I will find a way to prove to you.. that I am worthy of your love." He then finished his cigarette and dashed up the stairs to get himself dressed for a couple nights away from Chicago. Away from Andree.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 15th 2012, 5:03 pm

You told me angels didn't have children.
I didn't say that, I said it was rare. Very, very rare.
You said --
Scarletta. It's done. You've made your choice. You cannot blame this on me.

"No, I can't," Scar sighed and ran her hand through her hair. Thee eerie image of Faith faded from the mirror she had been staring in and she was left with a single white feather to show her she wasn't going insane. It felt like she was going insane. She had just travelled 14 hours across America leaving behind the only man she had ever loved and instead installed all her love and commitment to a baby who might not even survive. Even though Faith assured her the child had gone past the stage of miscarriage, Scarlet was terrified for it's fragile life. She had been convinced she would have a child three years ago and had been happy in the knowledge she would have someone to love and cherish but that had been ripped away from her and she had been told she would never have children. The fact the bump restricting her movements already was here felt like a dream to Scar. She pressed her hands against the china sink and stared at herself in the mirror. She appeared healthy. Her green eyes were brighter than usual. They were also gaining more golden flecks which made her look 'other worldly'. She disliked it. It was like the baby was making her angelic blood more prominent in her physical appearance and after the kidnapping, she knew being a grounded angel was no fun.

She had also lost Brock.

That was cutting into her the most. The way he had looked at her as if she were a stranger and as if their baby were filth. If Andree hadn't of been there Scar expected not only harsh words to be exchanged. She hurt all over hurt her heart ached the most. At times it felt like led inside of her chest. But Andree had needed her and she was not going to fail her like she had failed Andree's father. For a brief moment in that time she had entertained the hope of moving on from Brock, of falling in love again but Ryan had died. Was she just meant to be alone? Scar splashed water over her hot cheeks and breathed in a deep sigh. She had been busy helping to pack with Gracie but she had wondered off at noon and Scar had driven back to the apartment with an empty boot and an empty heart. That was until the door slammed shut and a sigh escaped a young woman whom Scar loved as a daughter. Wiping her face she cleared her eyes of sadness. She should be happy. She had a daughter and was about to have another child.

Scar padded from the bathroom in low slung jogging bottoms and a loose top to hide the ever growing lump of a baby. She blinked on seeing Andree sprawled over the couch and her eyebrows pulled into a frown.

"Andree?" Her British voice carried across the room. "Is everything alright?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 15th 2012, 6:32 pm

Andree's small from was sprawled across the couch, head buried in a cushion. She already regretted her decision. But, she would regret letting Nightkill have more of her life even more. Inside, she just felt lousy. Like there were bricks just dumped on her heart until it just broke and the bricks still remained to crush any last fragment left. A groan passed through her lips once more. Why did life just have to dump all this shit on her in the last few weeks? It was far too much for her to bear on her own. That's why she was thankful for Scar and Gracie. Especially Scar, in this case, since she had been there with her.

Andree lifted her head from where it was buried in the pillow when Scar's voice reached her ears. She had expected that Scar would still be out, helping Gracie and Sachin move the boxes. I really should pack my stuff tonight, maybe Scar can help me with that. She thought to herself as she slowly moved from being sprawled across the couch, taking up the whole thing, to somewhere between sitting and lying down against the arm of the couch."No. No, everything is not alright." Yet another sigh escaped from between her lips as she turned her head to look Scar in the eye with her own glassy, brown eyes. "I was...over at Nathaniel's, as I told you I'd be, and something happened. He called Nate's laptop, looking for his sister." Andree didn't want to say Nightkill's name, just calling the monster 'him'. "I...I broke up with him. I didn't want that monster anywhere near any part of my life." Tears dripped down her cheeks and splashed against the floor. "But I already regret it."

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 16th 2012, 8:37 am

Scarlet frowned when Andree lifted her head from the pillow and looked at Scar with such sad eyes. She padded across the soft carpet in her bare feet and sat on the rest of the couch which Andree had kindly moved her legs to she could sit down with her. While she was talking she tugged the girl gently into her arms and rested her chin on top of her head, closing her eyes slowly. She listened quietly as she spoke about what happened and her body tensed when she mentioned NightKill. Anger burned in her chest and heated her skin just a little bit. She hated the fact she was never going to be able to erase this from Andree's mind, that forever she would have this. Scar wished she had been able to protect her, save her from that horror. She pressed a kiss to her hair when she was finished speaking and then cleared her throat slightly.

"It's only right you don't want ... HIM ... in you're life. And if it means keeping this boyfriend out, even for a little while perhaps, he should understand. You were barely gone an hour so he didn't fight to keep you to stay did he?" she stroked the girls cheek gently. "He didn't get down on his knees and cry and beg for you not to leave him did he?" she waited for the negative and continued. "Then he doesn't understand how this messed you up. You need space from anything to do with that thing, and if that means leaving behind a boy who cannot understand then so be it," she shrugged.

"You're going to need space for a while. You won't feel like placing yourself in danger for a while. It's knocked you back but you'll get up again. You just need time, and we're all here to help you. Gracie, me.... Even that weird Indian boy..." she shook her head slightly. "We're all here for you."

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 16th 2012, 1:16 pm

Scar's touch was comforting to Andree. Leaning into Scar's hug, Andree closed her eyes and listened. She didn't want to leave. She just wanted to stay tucked up in Scar's embrace forever. Tucking her head down, she buried it into Scar's chest. She wished that she could remove the memory of those four years. Her arms moved up and wrapped around Scar in return. The kiss that Scar planted on her hair made her feel warmer, more comfortable. She was happy that Scar was taking her side on this. A small smile spread across her face. She needed to make sure that she didn't dwell on this, seeing as last time she dwelled on the negative stuff in life, she didn't come out of her room for a week and nearly missed Gracie's birthday.

"No." Andree whispered in response to Scar's first question. Then wehn Scar elaborated she spoke once more. "No, he....he didn't." Scar's hand was wiping tears from her cheek but they were still coming, just getting slower now. She knew she needed to stop crying and now that Scar was here, she was finding it a bit easier. "Not going into danger? Did you notice that I wasn't in bed for a few hours the other night?" She asked Scar, trying to maybe trying to lighten the mood a little bit with a very bad joke. "Thank you, Scar. I don't know what I would do without you."

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 16th 2012, 2:20 pm

Nathaniel was bout to walk outside in his suit, the ring still on his finger. He did admit.. he loved it. He was holding one of his shirts. It was the shirt Andree wore one night when she forgot clothes. It smelled like her. So did his sheets. He sighed, and clutched the shirt and allowed his wings to spread behind of him. The suit her wore was tailored with hidden slits for his wings to spread out behind of him. A song was playing through his head. A violin started it off; a fast paced riff that made his heart race. It picked up with a duet of the original opening and then it cut off with a folk-twist. He then lifted into the sky and started off toward toward Andree's house. "Years a go.. when I was younger; I kinda liked a girl I knew.. she was mine; and we were sweet hearts.. that was then.. but then it's true... I'M IN LOOOVE WITH A FAAIRYTALE!" He sang this, at the top of his lungs, his voice carrying through the wind. His wings beat faster and harder, him traveling at his top speed at this moment. A storm was rolling in, and he was flying right into it. He didn't care.

And then the thunder struck, and the lightning lit up the sky. He was then drenched to the bone with the heavy rain that came from nowhere. He sighed and landed on the rooftop of Andree's apartment building and ran down the stairs and knocked on the door. "Even though... it hurts... Cause I don't care if I lose my mind.. I'm already cursed." He sang that softly under his breath, the song almost too true at this moment. He then gave up and turned, sighing. The shirt a bit damp, but he had held it to where water wouldn't soak it. He was about to walk up the stairs when he saw the door open. He stepped back lightning fast and was surprised to be greeted by a blonde, pregnant girl. He sniffed the air lightly. Odd blood smell. She was awfully sweet smelling, and her aura was light and happy, until she saw Nathaniel, of course. It changed to sour and her scowl did not surprise him.

"This.. is Andree's," He said, handing over the shirt, his soaked form looking drowned and his wings limp at the moment, sprawled out behind of him and laying partially on the floor. They shifted and ruffled, shaking off water before folding behind of him. His short hair actually showed off his eyes better, and his slightly stubbly face reflected how quickly he decided to come over here. He also hadn't bothered shaving. "Look.. We fought.. but, I'm in love with her. And, I cannot make her be with me, if you understand. But I love her. With everything in my soul. She plucks my heart strings like nobody else.. Is she here?" He asked this, barely seeing Andree peeking out from behind of the couch. But, knew he shouldn't force her to come near him now. He hadn't fought for her... he should have. And he was a fool for not doing so.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 16th 2012, 2:53 pm

"You don't need to thank me for anything, Andree," she sighed and slowly pushed herself up when she heard the knock at the door. It wasn't going to be someone that belonged here if they were knocking. Gracie tended to just walk on in and Sachin sung something or other in Indian. This person was knocking. As she got up however Andree swore and shot behind the couch. Apparently she knew who was outside. From her reaction however, Scarletta could guess it was this so called boyfriend who had not stood behind her in her hour of need. Anger curled around her heart as she stalked to the door and yanked it open. The wind rushed in and grabbed at her hair eagerly, tossing it into the air and blowing it around her face. She could see perfectly well the angel who was standing on the door step. He seemed to retreat on seeing her though. The fact he had angel wings threw her for a moment. Angels would not just be standing on someone's door step and they most definitely would take better care of their wings. Angels were proud creatures, especially concerning their wings. Half breed, she scowled. So there were others who came to Earth and mated then left. It disgusted her in all honesty that humans were being used in such away. And then she caught the way his nostrils flared to catch her scent. Humans and angels did not do that.

"You," Scar's anger rose quicker than it had ever done before. Probably due to the hormones in her system and the fact she had kept her anger at Brock inside of her, locked up and hidden. The temperature suddenly got hotter and rain turned to steam. "Don't you DARE come round here again, do I make myself clear?" she put her hands on her hips. Have you ever seen a pregnant woman mad? That's bad. Have you ever seen a British person mad? That's real bad. Have you ever seen a fire manipulator who could burn you to a crisp mad? That's really, really bad. So Scarletta was currently one mother fucking scary force to be reckoned with.

"If I catch you darkening this door step again and breaking my daughters heart," she growled. "You are going to seriously regret the day that you were born. I don't care if you are part angel," she cast her eyes over those wings. "I know how to fight my own kind and I know how much it hurts to have those things ripped from their sockets. Boy, you do NOT want to test me on this," she grabbed the shirt and then slammed the door hard in his face. Turning back to the room however, she was calm and collected.

"Just an asshole with no name. Here," she tossed her the shirt.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 16th 2012, 3:31 pm

The knock at the door startled Andree, who immediately swore and dived behind the couch. "Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit." She mumbled o herself until the door opened, keeping quiet so Nathaniel wouldn't know she was hiding there. She didn't want to see him. The only people she wanted to see right now were Scar and Gracie. Sachin she could tolerate but the other two she actually WANTED to see. Scar getting furious with Nathaniel was not one she had seen her in, apart from the incident in New York with Nightkill. Honestly, if Scar came at her like that, she'd be genuinely a bit frightened. Mostly because, unlike some other people, she couldn't just beat the shit out of her.

Scar made her insides tingle with happiness when she referred to Andree as daughter. Andree had feared that Scar was just nice to her out of guilt. Not that she seemed the type to do that, just a worry that Andree had. She had it with everyone, really. Even Gracie. Andree poked her head out to see the scene, but only for a quick moment, before it speedily retreated back behind the couch. Once she heard the door slam, she got out of her hiding spot. Standing now, she caught the shirt that Nate had brought over. "Yeah, I could hear." She mentioned as she let the shirt hang out fully in front of her. It wasn't any of hers, it was very obviously too big. "Not mine." Her eyes continued to scan the shirt as she said this. Then it clicked, the time she didn't have anything to sleep in and he had loaned it to her. "It's his shirt, not mine." The shirt was immediately tossed down the hall, landing in front of her bedroom door. Shifting moods, Andree asked Scar. "Do...do you really think of my as a daughter?"

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 16th 2012, 4:09 pm

Nathaniel stood with a brow raising. No one had ever really had the courage to speak to him like this woman just had. He bowed his head gently and his wings folded against his back in a stoic manner. He winced from her anger and his stomach churned. He opened himself up to all of this blonde woman's anger and it was making his stomach rise up into his throat. "As... the wish of her mother.. I shall never show my face again without permission from you.." And then the door was slammed in his face. As soon as it was, he held onto the wall and stumbled to his knees and started barfing into an old box for milk left outside of the neightbor's door. All the hate, and anger pent up in that woman was unbearable. He wiped his mouth with a handkerchief from his pocket and left it in the box.

He stood upright and carried his soaking wet self to the elevator and was brought to ground level. He then stumbled through the lobby and waved down a taxi, his wings gone for now. The seams in the back of his shirt and jacket were hidden from the wetness sealing them shut. "To the airport.." He said, his thumb rubbing against the ring while he sat. He had his metal case for his cigarettes in his pocket and pulled them out, offered the cabbie one, and he greatly accepted. They both lit up the cigarette and smoked happily as they made way to the airport. Once there, he got out and bought the earliest ticket to New York City, New York. Coincidentally, the plane was boarding in ten minutes and he had just purchased the last First Class seat.

"I should have fought harder.." he said underneath of his breath while the plane took off, leaving behind Chicago for a while. Just long enough for Andree to breathe.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 16th 2012, 5:51 pm

Scarletta blew a strand of blonde hair from her face and then put a hand over her stomach to soothe the angered child. It seemed her emotions greatly affected the unborn child. At her touch however it seemed to settle and drift back into sleep, or whatever a developing angel did when in the womb. When Andree unfolded the shirt and said it wasn't hers, then threw it down the hall, it burst into flames. It was a controlled type of fire so it didn't spread and as soon as the shirt was ash it stopped. She slid her hands into her combat trousers and then looked at Andree through the parting of her fringe. She did consider her a daughter. She was close to Ryan and she had loved Andree since the moment she'd seen her in the photos. Ryan made her happy and that had made Scar happy. She had also promised Ryan that if anything happened, she would look after her. Andree had grown on Scar since she had met her and she had viewed her as a little sister but on finding out she was Ryan's child the fondness had turned into a parental protectiveness she just couldn't shake. A blush spread over her cheeks.

"Well yeah. Actually, I do," she shuffled slightly, unsure of what Andree would make of that. "I'm not going to replace your old parents... I know that. And I wouldn't want to. Ryan was a wonderful man," she sucked in a deep breath like it pained her to speak of him. "If you want me... to be your mum... Well I would love to be," she smiled very slowly. She could just imagine Andree's grandmothers face if she ever went back that. The crazy woman was still alive. Yes, she should get Andree to send her a letter too, just to let her know that she was alive. It would ease the crazy woman's mind.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 16th 2012, 6:25 pm

A wonderful feeling rushed through Andree when Scarletta told her that she thought of her as her daughter. A smile had made it's home on her face. She had been thinking of Scar as a mother, honestly. She would be honoured if Scar did want to play mom, or, mum, in her case. "No use dwelling on the past, what's done is done, I guess." It was true, Scar couldn't replace her biological parents but, she'd still be great as a kind of adopted mother. Andree laughed inside, not sure what to call Scar. "I would be honoured if you did." The slim smile was still in place as she said this. Walking forward, she wrapped her arms around Scar in embrace.

"I need to get my mind off..that." She said. One arm let go of Scar and gestured to the door Nate had just been standing outside of before Scar slammed it in his face. "What would you like to do? Not packing though, I'm going to pack up all my stuff later tonight. But besides that, anything works really." Her other arm let go of Scar, releasing her from the hug. It was at that moment that she realized how thirsty she was, she hadn't had anything to drink all day. "I need to get myself a drink, do you want something?"

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 16th 2012, 7:37 pm

Scar smiled when Andree wrapped her arms around her and she hugged her back happily. She did feel like she had gained a daughter in Andree as she held her close and rested her chin on top of her head. She could almost hear Ryan's voice, his approving statement of 'you'll be okay now kid'. She smiled when Andree said everything was in the past but she didn't believe her. She would never forgive herself for the fact Ryan had been slaughtered by vampires so horrifically. She wouldn't forget the look in his eye as he was dragged backwards and his limbs were ripped from his body one by one. And what had she done? Shutting out the memories she sighed and pulled back when Andree did and tucked a strand of hair behind Andree's ear.

"How about you choose a film and I'll get the drinks and popcorn? We can have a movie night and complain about how much men suck," she smiled and then swivelled on her foot and marched into the kitchen. She popped the popcorn in the microwave and set about the drinks. She poured herself a glass of orange juice, fresh from the fridge, and then put coke in Andree's glass. Then she paused. Andree needed to forget for a while. The best way to forget was.... Her eyes travelled to the vodka on the side. Picking it up she poured some in to top the coke glass right to the top. At that moment the popcorn was done and she carried the load back into the livingroom where she flopped on the couch with her.

"Here you go. i put a little home remedy in your drink, it'll make you feel better," she handed her the drink and tucked into the popcorn.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 17th 2012, 4:34 am

Despite the comment about it being in the past, Andree, like Scar, didn't believe it. Mostly. She mostly just wanted to make Scar feel less guilty for being there when her dad died. Survivor's guilt. There was probably nothing that Scar could do anyway, or at least that's what Andree believed. But, for now, she didn't want to think of the past. Nathaniel was in the past. And Nighkill. She shuddered at the second name. She'd never forgive that monster. At least Nate she'd forgive for....well, nothing as long as his sister was nowhere near Nightkill. But, this wasn't what she wanted to think about. She was trying to forget, trying to remove those memories.

"Sounds good." Andree replied to Scar as she shuffled over to one of the boxes that had 'movies' scribbled on the side in Gracie's handwriting. Opening it up, she shifted through it until she found one that she thought Scar and her would both enjoy. Making her way back over to the TV, which they also still needed to move, she slipped the disk into the player, sitting on her knees as she did so. Springing back up to her feet, she walked over to the couch that Scar had sat down on when she wasn't looking. "Thank you." She said with a smile, taking a sip of her drink as Scar told her that she added 'a home recipe'. She didn't really mind, she trusted Scar. "Mmmm, that's good. You'll have to show me what you put in it." Andree said, ignorant to the fact that it had been spiked with vodka.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 17th 2012, 6:19 am

Scarletta flopped on the couch and picked bits of popcorn out of the bowl now and then as the film began to start. She wasn't sure what they were watching until it came on and an eyebrow rose in odd amusement. The Avengers Assemble. It seemed odd watching superhero movies when they were heroes in the real world. She put her feet on one of the boxes which acted as a foot stall and settled down to watch the film. She did love this movie, especially the hulk. Every time she watched it, she would laugh at the hulk. He was classic, time less. She was surprised Andree knew the film considering it was old, it had been out when Scar was a kid. She could remember sneaking out to see it at midnight. She nibbled on a little bit off popcorn while thinking about that night. She had to have been... 17. She blinked.

"I haven't seen this since I was 19 years old," she mused. The adverts were still rolling for the moment. "Snuck out at midnight to go and see it with my friends. It was a wild night. I have never felt so tired in school since then," she shook her head. "I wore sunglasses all day to hide the bags under my eyes." She had a smile on her face as she spoke. Those were the days she hadn't been clouded by angels and demons or fallen in love with the heroe of New York. Simple times. Quiet times. She had never thought she'd be here all those years ago.

Last edited by Ember_Fangs on June 17th 2012, 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 17th 2012, 2:00 pm

"Sounds like fun, I guess. I was...three when this came out." Andree replied to Scar, thinking back to her parents while they were both still alive. She missed them, a lot. She loved them while they were still alive. She still did. Since she got her memories back, she often wondered what it would be like if they were still alive. Would she even live here? Would they be proud of her? It was questions like these that she often pondered upon but, unfortunately, they weren't here so she'd never know. But she had Scar now and that cheered her up a bit. Her eyes had gotten a bit glassy and teary as she reminisced about what might have been. But, had they been alive, she probably wouldn't have met Gracie. So there's a good thing. She just needed to forget right now, stop thinking of the past and of the worst things of her life.

Andree quickly drank down the coke and vodka mixture. Despite saying she would never drink alcohol, she was loving it. She wanted more of it, it was great. "Hey, could you possibly grab me some more of whatever you put in this, it's great." She asked before all the trailers had finished. As Scar went to the kitchen to grab some more of the vodka and coke mixture, the menu popped up. Clicking play, Andree curled up a bit so that she was almost a ball.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top