The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Charles Worthington  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Charles Worthington  I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Charles Worthington  I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Charles Worthington  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Charles Worthington  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Charles Worthington  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Charles Worthington  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Charles Worthington  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Charles Worthington  I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Charles Worthington  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Charles Worthington  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Charles Worthington  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Charles Worthington  I_vote_lcapCharles Worthington  I_voting_barCharles Worthington  I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Charles Worthington  I_vote_lcapCharles Worthington  I_voting_barCharles Worthington  I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Charles Worthington

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Charles Worthington  Empty Charles Worthington

Post by Ragdoll June 7th 2012, 3:52 am

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name:Renegade
Title: Charles, Charlie, Patches
Alignment:Neutral
Race:undead
Hair:none
Eyes:None but (if you look closely you can see a faint glimmer of light.)
Height:7'5"
Weight:70 lb

Costume Description/Image: If description please be very detailed.
Charles Worthington  Jackkh2

Personality: Charles is a delightful and curious man. he is very much child like and is very fond of corny jokes, he tends to be a bit of an airhead as he is easily distracted. He always does the first thing that pops into his head. he loves to play. Sometimes he feels lonely and sad when he thinks about the past compared to his present, handheld feels hopeless when looking toward the future

History: Charles Worthington was the sickly child of an Alchemist Dr.Alexander Worthington. Born in the 17th century Medicine had not been advanced enough to cure Charles of his Disease, many believed that he had been cursed when he was born of his mothers dying womb. This however would not stop the Dr in his tireless reseach and experimentation. All though Charles was only a boy. His body had began to age at an alarming way and so much so that the began to break itself down. This on, however had no effect on Charles, he was a lovely child always all ways optimistic and cheerful. he love to tell his father jokes and laugh with him even though it hurt to laugh. he didn't care his love for life and others was to strong for pain. his bed sat outside the window of there two story house and he loved to way a talk to the everyday people outside. he had been bed ridden all his life and love to fantasy about going on adventures, Attending the Dances his father attended in order to fund his research. This however would seem like a hopeless dream as it became evident that his time was drawing near.

All had seemed lost for Dr.Worthington as time after time his experiments failed and was becoming desperate. He felt that this condition was far beyond that of modern medicine and that it had crossed into the realms of the supernatural. Deciding he was not going to give up his son to unseen force he turned to the world of Taboo. It was believed by some that the soul, though spiritual in nature, possesd physical properties allowing it to be removed and contained. His studies into this subject showed that if his theory was right, he could not only remove his sons soul but then place it in a younger healthier body. His plan was to create a homunculus and place the soul of his child in it and by doing so, making him health, so much more then healthy in-fact. He would need to secretly enlist in the aid of a Witch Dr. to help with the removal and transfer of the soul. His first step was to create a base for which the rest of the body would be built upon. This frame work resembled that of a tall, slender, skeleton esq. Doll with each appendages stitched together and a smile stitched onto its face. These stitches would mark were the joints would go. Sadly before he could finish the town had discovered what was up to and began to descend upon his house. The shaman quickly transferred the soul into the unfinished Homunculus By placing a mark on the sleeping boys body to draw out the soul into a vile and one inside the skull and then pouring the spirit into the right eye. they waited but there was no response as the villagers began to break down the door they hurried and placed the body into one of the crates in the cellar. The villagers infiltrated the house to save the ailling boy only to find the boy had passed on. Enraged they removed the boys body and burned down the house. trapping the Dr and his witch Dr assistant in to pay the price.

Powers:

VOODOO (Magical)
The curse from the Witch Dr has turned Charles into an oversized Voodoo doll, his entire being a Magical item. having know knowledge of the occult, he doesn't know the extant of this or how it even works.

Voodoo Curse (EP5)- Whatever is inflicted on Charles (be it love, hate, sadness, happiness Pain) is instead felt by the person causing it in the way they inflicted it ( if hug him you feel the warmth of your own hug, if you stab him in the chest you feel as though you were stabbed in the chest.) the duration of the effect on them is however long they action is engaged for. This only causes the sensation not the actual damage.

Animate (EP1)- Charles maintenance the ability to control his body parts even when separated from him

Doll (physical)
Doll Form- being that Charles is an over sized Doll he cannot physically hurt anyone or be hurt by anyone. A punch from him would be like a slap with a pillow.

Contortionist- Like a rag, Charles can bend, twist and fold his body in anyone he so chooses.

Power Grid:
STR:1
SPD: 6
END: 6
INT:2
EP:6
FS:1

Power Grid colours: Black and orange

Roleplay Sample: (If new or new character) hmmm it would appear as though I am unable to move. Tsk Tsk, not good, not good indeed. Father!? Father were are you? I can't see or move? he must be in his study. Wait! Whats that i hear?" shoveling? In the summer? I suppose old man Jenkins has finally lost his wits. Tis a shame. the dear man told the best stories." Just then A loud thud hovered over his head. "come iiinn the doors open" he said with glee. He could her the muffled sounds of what he believed to be people but he could not make out what they were saying. suddenly he heard a loud click and a strange sound of rumbling and humming before he began to slide around he let out a deep gasp. " oh lucky me my first earthquake, i have to say it is much more fun then they say." he chuckled just before he felt a large crash. it was followed by more murmuring and the another click but this was followed by a slow creek. The darkness that had engulfed him slowly began to fade before him reveling three curious faces. "HOW GLORIOUS!! VISITORS" he cheered as he leaped from from his confines. hands were raised in celebration and a smile the size of of his face stitched across his face his. To his dismay his glee was meet only with sheer terror and screams of "Zombie" echoing through the night. Charles expression changed from joyful to sad and then, suddenly, reality began to creep in as he drew in his surroundings. A mixed feeling of fear and wonder began to take root in him. " My word, were am i? where is my house? Father?" he cried out looking around he began to notice how easily he walked and the freedom he felt. "Is this a dream?" he thought touching his face, but he could it felt different then normal. " I say, this is something straight out of a fantasy novel." He began to run from the semetary into the streets, his mind rushing with wonder. He grabbed a young woman by the shoulders and ask " Is this not the most wonderful of dreams I've ever dreamed?" The woman, eyes full of terror instantly began screaming as she ran away crying "Zombies! Zombies!"
"i guess dreams don't know they are dreams do they?" he said rubbing his Fluffy finger on his head Just then a foreign sound tore through the air as blue and red lights began to light up the sky.
"Oh what beautiful lights" he delighted skipping of to the gates of the cemetery. He was completely unprepaired of the world he was about to step into.

Last edited by Ragdoll on June 9th 2012, 4:04 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : I feel that i have to many powers)
Ragdoll
Ragdoll

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Charles Worthington  Empty Re: Charles Worthington

Post by Ragdoll June 9th 2012, 4:17 am

Donez =)
Ragdoll
Ragdoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace June 9th 2012, 4:33 am

Ok, i don't really have a problem with any of your app except the vodoo power of "What happens to me happens to you" It basically autokills someone if they kill you, so i suggest you don't do that. And also when your limbs are detached from your body you can move them? I suggest that's a separate power.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I used to have a signature
Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : no

Number of posts : 380
Job : Your Local
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll June 9th 2012, 4:43 am

Im sorry i didn't go into detail with the Voodoo doesn't actually Cause physical damage it only feels like it did. if he were stabbed in the arm you wouldn't have a wound on your arm you would have only the sensation of being stabbed in the arm. the person is 100% health in the physical sense. is that still okay or do you think i should still change to something else?
Ragdoll
Ragdoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace June 9th 2012, 4:52 am

So its basically a placebo effect?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll June 9th 2012, 5:50 am

Yah basically, i mean it is rooted in Voodoo magic but as far as the effects your right, thats the best way to sum it up. The mind and body believe that its been stabbed but when you look at your arm theres not even a mark at all, they're fine, and it only lasts for as long as the attack is. if they stab him and pull it out then its brief, if they stab him and leave it in then the feeling last till its removed.
Ragdoll
Ragdoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace June 9th 2012, 6:03 am

Now, you'll need to allocate EP to your powers, you can have more than one EP bar, just add it as EP2 or somesuch.

Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll June 9th 2012, 8:38 am

Is this correct?
Ragdoll
Ragdoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top