The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Dog of War- Pluto I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Dog of War- Pluto I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Dog of War- Pluto I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Dog of War- Pluto I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Dog of War- Pluto I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Dog of War- Pluto I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Dog of War- Pluto I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Dog of War- Pluto I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Dog of War- Pluto I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
The Dog of War- Pluto I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Dog of War- Pluto I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Dog of War- Pluto I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
The Dog of War- Pluto I_vote_lcapThe Dog of War- Pluto I_voting_barThe Dog of War- Pluto I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
The Dog of War- Pluto I_vote_lcapThe Dog of War- Pluto I_voting_barThe Dog of War- Pluto I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Dog of War- Pluto

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Dog of War- Pluto Empty The Dog of War- Pluto

Post by Riccto May 20th 2012, 9:52 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Pluto
Title: Dog of War, Combat-Junkie
Alignment: Renegade
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Height: 6’2
Weight: 200 LBS

Costume Description/Image:The Dog of War- Pluto ReAzJ

Personality: Jack when you meet Jack he will be cordial and respectful, He was raised and brought up with values. Whennever he encounters someone one the battlefield his first emotion towards them will be respect, He will at first encounter respect anyone who seems a worthy opponent or his equal, Few times he has let one of his Russian counterparts get the slip. He keeps his business on the battlefield separate from normal life and normally harbors no grudges against people. Although on occasion if he gets word of an opponent that is worth his time he will disregard the parameters of his mission just to do battle with them. Because of this, despite his name he would rarely kill unless the situation deems necessary. Otherwise he is a kind hearted man that has seem a great deal of what life has had to offer on and off the battlefield, He will come off as gruff but is just plain teddy bear to the people who he knows and trusts.

History: Jack was born on the most auspicious of occasions. The very day and the very hour the atomic bomb had detonated over Nagasaki, The great taking of life that would call an end to the Second Great War and usher in a new era underneath the Mushroom cloud where he would become Pluto. War was in his blood, His family could be traced back to Iron-Hand Gotz, the German mercenary knight.

Jack was raised in California in a somewhat normal household. His Father Peter Gotz was a decorated veteran of the European Theatre and was redirected to California to serve in the invasion of the Japanese mainland. But due to Japan surrendering soon after Jack’s birth the need for the invasion was called off and so Peter was able to settle down in the Sunshine state. But sadly, soon after Jack’s birth his mother passed away due to complications only a few hours after Jack was born.

Peter attempted to raise Jack as well as he could but he was still a soldier at heart, not a father. He was trained moreso than raised, He had visited Disneyland on the weekends but that was all the fun he had pretty much got and had never once gone through a day without some sort of drill. For a period in his life Jack had balked against the strict reign that his father had over his life. To put it simply if there was trouble on base then Jack was surely the cause of it. Many a Jeep was lost at the hand of Jack Gotz. But despite this all the brass on base saw Jacks potential and never pressed hard on Jack, they would slap him on the wrist and throw him in the brig for a week but never getting into much more trouble than that.

Jack straightened out eventually as he aged, He finally made the absolute decision to fight for his country when the world was locked in fear of the Cuban Missle Crisis. He moved quickly through basic boot which felt like a warm up to him after his years of drill under his Father and moved onto Ranger School where he passed with flying colors. From there he was selected from amongst his peers to participate in a ‘Project Olympus’ ,A joint CIA-DARPA project whose main goal was to push the limits of the human body to that of a Meta-human for Military use, Progress was constantly speeding up due to constant reports (Or false information drops) stating that the Soviets were working on a project. Jack and other soldiers from various branches were subjected to radiation, various genetic therapies and other medical experiments in hopes of bringing out the American Super-Soldier. And from fifty men, twelve survived, each leagues more lethal than they were before. Each of them were assigned a codename corresponding to a Greek God. Under his new name of Pluto, Jack devotes himself to the art of War.

He is sent across the world to fight where ever there is conflict, He was acting as an advisor for the Mujahideen in Afghanistan and hunting down Soviet Metahumans for the CIA. He continued to serve with the US into ‘Nam. By this time only three of original Olympians, including himself are still in the service and all three were thrown into the jungles on ‘Nam. They accompanied LRR Patrols and after a few weeks there are bounties for the heads of Pluto, Mercury and Mars. The Viet Cong stepped up their game, they drew out the remaining Olympians through a series of ambushes on allied patrols until the remaining three were sent out to flush out the Viet Cong from the area. But they were ready. Jack was stepped on a land mine and nearly had his leg blown off but still managed to hang on for dear life. Mercury and Mars were not as lucky. After this encounter Jack was left for dead in the wilderness, just barely clinging on for dear life as he dragged himself back to the fire base he was operating out of at the time. He spent three months in a military hospital where he recived notice that Project Olympus has been disbanded and Jack has been given an Honorable Discharge. But now what is Jack to do? Why continue to fight of course! As soon as Jack recovered he began to sell his services as a mercenary, for the next few decades if there was a conflict Pluto would be there.

Powers: Jack had been gifted with
-Superhuman Strength-Can with some effort lift up to 20 tons

-Superhuman Durability-Jack’s skin has reacted curiously after his exposure during the project, For each wound he had recived his skin had grown regrown itself tougher and stronger, So now after nearly half a century of combat his skin is a lattice of scar tissue covering most of his body, He is immune to nearly all forms of conventional weaponry and can easily stand toe to toe with most Metahuman combatants. A side effect being-

-Slowed Aging- Due to his ultra durable cells he undergoes senescence at much slower rate than the average human being, It seems that as he ages his cells instead grow much tougher before dying.

-Master Class Combatant- Jack has been emersed in combat for almost half a century, he has trained extensively in martial arts and has developed his own system over the years. He has also had extensive training in all forms of weaponry, whether it be ancient or cutting edge.

STR: 4
SPD: 3
END: 6
INT:3
EP: 0
FS: 6

Power Grid colours: Black background with green bars?

Roleplay Sample:
Jack waded through the low brush blocking his path, He knew he was in Latin America but his employer neglected to tell him what part. But all in all that didn’t matter much to Jack, He knew he needed to bust up this cartel facility for some reason or other, Didn’t really matter for whom because he was getting a nice paycheck and a helicopter ride out of this god forsaken jungle. He gripped his C96 closely as a jeep rumbled by with a trio inside chattering away. He waited for a few moments low in the bush before rushing across the road and starting the uphill climb towards the facility C96 in hand. When he crested the hill he spotted seven sentries circling the warehouse. How convenient. Seven shots ring out in the jungle and Jack walks inito the facility, a man bursts out with an Ak-47 that barks out a stream of gunfire at Jack. Said stream patters harmlessly off of Jacks skin. He responds with a single punch that sends the man sprawling. Jack looks for more men and when he finds that there are no more Jack lights up a cigar and the warehouse in celebration. He calls his handler for a job well done.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
El Boriquen
Riccto

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 61
Job : The Stronkest
Registration date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down

The Dog of War- Pluto Empty Re: The Dog of War- Pluto

Post by Troglodyte May 21st 2012, 10:19 pm

I'm regular Trog and I approve of this character. Until stated otherwise
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2011-11-06

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top