The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Harbinger (WIP) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Harbinger (WIP) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Harbinger (WIP) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Harbinger (WIP) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Harbinger (WIP) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Harbinger (WIP) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Harbinger (WIP) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Harbinger (WIP) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Harbinger (WIP) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Harbinger (WIP) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Harbinger (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Harbinger (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Harbinger (WIP) I_vote_lcapHarbinger (WIP) I_voting_barHarbinger (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Harbinger (WIP) I_vote_lcapHarbinger (WIP) I_voting_barHarbinger (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Harbinger (WIP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Harbinger (WIP) Empty Harbinger (WIP)

Post by Trafalgar May 7th 2012, 8:43 pm

Villain Name: Harbinger
Title: The Cyborg Seeker, Blue-eyes, Wire Head.
Alignment: Villain, Lawful Evil
Race: Human/Cyborg from alien technology
Hair: None
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'11 ft
Weight: 170 lbs

Costume Description/Image:
Harbinger does not wear clothing, but when outside of conflict or when researching, he wears a black cloak that covers all of his body, save for his face.
Spoiler:

Personality:
Harbinger is a calculating man, though appearing completely alien, with a hint of horror, his human emotions and psych are still in check. He is a man with mercy and compassion for life, not a mindless killing machine, he can easily bring someone to their knees with words and thoughts alone, favouring a peaceful solution over violence. With time however, the alien fused with his body has deteriorated and his view on life with it, from time to time he can snap and start to speak gibberish, firing his energy blasts at anything that moves. Once these episodes are over, he feels ashamed and fearful knowing he is slowly falling to the will of the machine. He sees his own change as a step of human evolution, and that all human beings should be assimilated as he is, eventually creating a new species, superior over any other in the universe.

History:
Dr. Leroy Harrison was a professor at Oxford University once, he was head of the biology department and head of the schools genetic studies program. Loved by the faculty and the students, he was married with four loving children and a pet German Shepard, he had the perfect life and job, nothing could darken this man's spirits.

Leroy and several other teachers often travelled the world, teaching at schools across the globe and holding seminars on human evolution. He was most famous for his case study in human mutation, which was praised by the greatest scientific minds in the world, his work caught the attention of one Dr. Omar, a man famous for his work in alien studies and medicine. Dr. Omar invited Leroy to his retirement dinner and told Leroy he would like to pass on his work and research to him, once the dinner was over. Leroy was filled with joy at the doctor's words, he shook his hand and accepted the offer, moving into his new home and laboratory with his family the following month.

Dr. Omar's lab was a treasure trove of genetic research, the lab was underneath Leroy's new house and filled with high-tech equipment to use in his work, it was huge and was dotted with chemical vats, specimen tubes and a generous cache of experimental alien DNA. Leroy used all of this research to better understand human evolution, and one day he stumbled upon Dr. Omar's greatest piece of research. In a small black box, no bigger than a baseball was a silver cube, dotted in glowing blue lights, Leroy was fascinated by it's sight and even more amazed at what the cube actually was; a life-form form another world! Dr. Omar's research said it was the apex point of modern evolution, and that it could be applied to any living substance, to create a new evolutionary form. Leroy wasn't one for live test subjects, but he wanted to know what it was the cube could do, days were spent on his decision to test it on himself, his wife objected at the idea, and the couple debated on what to do. Leroy slowly grew obsessed with the cube, he would lock himself in the lab, just staring at it's beauty. It was a Pandora's box of evolution, he spent a month total locked in his lab, shut off from the outside world, his wife grew worried and eventually broke into the lab to find her lost husband.

What she saw however was not her husband, but something far from human, Leroy had tested the cube on himself and had become the apparent next step of human evolution. His wife ran in terror for the lab door, only to find it sealed shut, Leroy did not speak he only grumbled and opened his mouth, a red spark crackled and his wife felt the newborn wrath of Harbinger.

The Harrison family home was burnt to the ground, and Harbinger set off into the world to realise his goal of changing the human race for the better.

Powers:
Above human Intelligence: The machine Harbinger merged with 15 beings before him, collecting all of their memories and brain activity as it did. With every new host, this intelligence is added to the hosts existing level of intelligence, creating a more superior mind over time.

Integrated Energy Weaponry: After years of being fused with the machine, Harbinger's body has slowly grown a system of circuits and energy emitters in his palms and mouth. Before firing these blasts, a low blare of sound will escape from his body, this is the internal circuitry powering up and releasing energy, so his attacks can easily be noticed. He can fire either continuous beams, single bolts or rapid trails of energy at his target, these blasts are surging with heat and electricity, fiercly burning human tissue on contact.

Hibernation: When damaged in battle and suffering from serious wounds or even dismemberment, Harbinger can enter a state of hibernation to fully heal himself. Now Harbinger can only heal while comatose, and he is completely defenceless when doing so, meaning when heroes have fierce encounters with Harbinger, he falls off the radar for a few weeks to regenerate. The process can take a minimum of 3 days, and his longest ever hibernation lasted 3 months, after being near decapitated.

Power Grid:
STR: 3
SPD: 2
END: 4
INT: 6
EP: 4
FS: 3

Power Grid colours: Gray and Blue if possible.

Roleplay Sample: (If new or new character)
Trafalgar
Trafalgar

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-05-04

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top