The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
I hate shopping (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
I hate shopping (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
I hate shopping (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
I hate shopping (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
I hate shopping (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
I hate shopping (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
I hate shopping (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
I hate shopping (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
I hate shopping (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
I hate shopping (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
I hate shopping (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
I hate shopping (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

I hate shopping (private)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I hate shopping (private) - Page 4 Empty Re: I hate shopping (private)

Post by Ember_Fangs June 8th 2012, 12:49 pm

Gracie grunted when Andree tackled her to the ground and rolled with her from the cowardly man who had played a part in killing one of her dearest friends. She struggled under Andree's grip, trying to push her off of her. Thankfully she moved of her own accord to grab the man who had tried to bolt again. A second later and she was back with the man and Gracie's gun was in her hands, her finger a hair breath away from the trigger. Her whole frame was shaking some what with anger. She wanted him dead but they were right, death was to good for them. At Chelle's word of comfort she lowered the gun just a bit, mostly due to shock at Chelle's words.

"No. No vam-"

The man cried out in relief, cutting her off and drawing her attention back to him, which was probably the worst thing he could have done. Only to be added by the repeated 'thank you's' and grovelling. The gun was fired before anyone could blink. Smoke trailed from her pistol and the man slowly slumped back, a dazed look on his face. The bullet had hit in right between the eyes.

Silence.

Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 9th 2012, 10:13 am

It felt like a wave of relief rushed over Andree as Chelle agreed with her. She had been worried that Chelle would disagree and she'd be outnumbered. One of her hands reached out and touched Gracie's shoulder in an attempt to comfort her. But, at that same moment, Gracie's finger pulled the trigger and fired a bullet between the man's eyes. Andree winced and looked away, not wanting to see what Gracie had done anymore. It wasn't like the man didn't deserve it, that was an undeniable fact, she just didn't want the picture of Gracie shooting the man between the eyes stuck in her head, as it already partially was.

Unsure of what to say and what to do, Andree reached her arm out to wrap around Gracie's far shoulder. She used it to pull Gracie a bit closer to her before giving her a gentle hug, trying to calm her down. She wasn't sure how Gracie would take the hug, she might go for it or she might just try to throw Andree away, but, either way, Andree just wanted to make sure Gracie didn't feel alone or like Henry getting killed was her fault. The hug was still very light, she wanted to see Gracie's response to it first.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 9th 2012, 10:22 am

Chelle was on edge. Gracie almost spilled the beans about her, even though Chelle was the one that brought it up. She was almost glad she was cut off by the man's glee. By the death that followed; but that was not good for Gracie. Chelle sighed and hung her head slightly, her wings also drooping in a somewhat depressed manner. The charred feathers were falling off of her wings, new ones slowly growing into place. It was slightly noticeable, considering the trail of feathers she left as she walked.

The HQ of Gracie's team was screaming in her ear until Chelle snapped and barked them all down. "Let the woman be! You're all idiots for toying with her in the first place. You go and have one of your closest friends die and stand face to face with their killer; and not to mention, a gun in your hand! All of you are children. It's pathetic. Let Midnight rest and get out of her head."

Chelle narrowed her eyes, annoyed. She yanked the ear piece out and tossed it into the air. With one swift motion, she snatched Gracie's gun and shot beautifully, hitting the piece to shatter it. Chelle's wings then ruffled as she groaned and rolled her head, her neck popping. "I.. suppose if that's.. it for this evening.. We should get a proper burial service together, and inform your friend's family, Midnight.." She gave both Gracie and Andree a very sincere look, her eyes glossy with tears. She hated seeing people she cared for sad, or depressed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
I hate shopping (private) - Page 4 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5017
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 9th 2012, 11:13 am

When Andree pulled her into a hug Gracie dropped the gun as if it stung her. It hadn't made her feel any better seeing the man dead. She pressed her face in Andree's chest and promptly burst into tears. She had lost to much recently. To much. Her friends in Arizona had basically been eradicated and now her friends here were being culled. One by one. She'd nearly lost Andree and Sachin... She couldn't deal with that. She couldn't be alone. Her friends were her family and without them the hole in her heart would swallow her up. Her arms tightened around Andree just a little as she tried to stop the tears. Luke had carefully set Harry down and picked up the gun, pushing it into his belt. He then moved the thugs body, rolling him into the dirt. The fire was burning nicely enough, destroying the house, in the background of the sad scene. He quietly spoke to the people in the mic as he worked and soon three cars pulled up, sleek and sweet. People got out ready to clear up and others gently put Harry in the car. Everyone was solemn and sincere as they worked.

"Come on Gracie," Luke spoke, low and soft. Her car had been one of those to drive up. "Go home, we'll call his mum," he spoke soothingly and held the door open for her. She funeral wouldn't be for a few days anyway.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 9th 2012, 1:47 pm

Andree placed her chin on Gracie's head and saw Chelle shoot her earpiece. "It'll be okay, Gracie." She cooed as Gracie cried into her chest. "It'll be okay." She repeated as one of her hands ran through Gracie's hair. Tears trickled down her cheeks from her glassy eyes as she held Gracie there. The hand that had been stroking Gracie's hair moved to wipe the tears away. She needed to be strong for Gracie. She had to make sure Gracie knew that she wasn't alone and wasn't about to be any time soon. "How about I make you some steak when we get home?"

As Gracie walked to the car, Andree stuck beside her in case she needed any support. Once Gracie was seated in the the passenger seat and Chelle was in the back, Andree slipped into the driver's seat. The car backed up and drove in the direction of Nate and Chelle's house, where Nate had taken Andree a few times. The car rolled up at the front of the house, Andree impressed that she didn't drive the car into a ditch at this point. It hurt her to see anyone die and, if she could right now, she'd probably have just started crying for Gracie's dead friend. But, if she did that, they'd probably all be dead and she needed to stay strong for Gracie.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 9th 2012, 2:32 pm

Chelle

She climbed into the back of the car and was silent the whole way back to her place. She had taken the sheath off of her wing and held it in her lap, just relaxing and listening to the silent sobs erupt from Gracie and a bit from Andree. Chelle owed it to both of them to just suck it up and be quiet. She wasn't friends with Harry, so she had no reason to be sad. She just had to be supportive of her new found friends. These two women.. they were powerful individuals, and they were deserving of friendship. Impressed that Andree had remembered the route to her place in Chicago, she gave them both a soft smile and sat in the back seat for a moment. "If you guys don't want to go home just yet, you can come in for a few.. but I believe you guys should head home. I can have Nate drive you so you both can sit in the back and relax.." Chelle offered, hoping they'd go for it. She asked them to wait while she walked to the front steps, her wings dragging on the ground behind of her to help get the molting charred feathers off.

Nate

Nate had been perched up in the kitchen, his wings spread out behind of him. He had plucked four beautiful feathers from his wings, making sure to get to slightly long ones, and two shorter ones for a necklace he was crafting for Andree. He had a few strips of leather and a paper clip. She tightly bound the feathers, individually, to the leather strips and then wrapped the paper clip around of the leather to secure it into place. He then made a vertical loop in the paperclip and secured it as well. Smiling at his work, he held up the ornament and twisted it to admire it in the light. The black and white feathers would look clean and beautiful as long as the bond between himself and Andree was in tact. He then slid the ornament onto a longer leather strip and made sure it was able to be made longer or shorter. he cut holes in one end of the strip horizontally along the strip; about four. And on the other end, he tried it into a knot and made sure the necklace could be securely 'locked' with the knot and hole system. Satisfied, he stood up and his wings vanished. He then rose a brow once the door opened to reveal his sister. "Whoa.. Chelle, are you okay?" He asked because of her wings. He looked passed her to Gracie's car and his eyes widened. Barefooted and shirtless, he quickly ran toward the vehicle and moved around to the driver side to greet Andree.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 9th 2012, 2:53 pm

Gracie was numb as she was guided to the car and got in slowly, resting her head on her knees and trying to muffle her sobs. She didn't want to cry. She hated to cry. It chewed her up and spat her out and for days after she felt like crap. Harry being dead just brought back all the memories back from Arizona. She had lost them too. People she loved always left her. Alone. Miserable. She didn't utter a word to Chelle and pressed her cheek to the glass, closing her eyes. She wanted to slip into a deep sleep and stay there. She was close to it when the car stopped and Chelle got out. A frown creased her forehead as her eyebrows drew together, but she said nothing. Instead she put her back to them and pressed her cheek to her arm. Just sink into the abyss... She thought to herself. Suddenly her phone started going and she very slowly pulled it out, looked at it blankly, wound down the window and then threw it out. A car shot past and crushed it. She went back to shutting her eyes.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 9th 2012, 3:18 pm

Andree's eyes wandered over to Gracie as she awoke from her almost sleep. Her deep brown. glassy eyes reflected the pity she felt for Gracie right now. They wandered away from Gracie for a moment to see Chelle at the door as it creaked open, revealing Nathaniel. Normally, she'd run up there and hug him but right now, Gracie was her first priority. So, instead of running out to him, she remained in the car, her hand resting on Gracie's back that now faced her. When he was about halfway down the stairs, she decided to get out and say hi. Gracie probably needed a minute alone anyway. "I'll only be a minute, Gracie."

Once she stepped out of the car, she walked up and gave Nate a gentle hug before pulling away so she could look him in the eyes rather than the chest. "I need to go back to the car and stay with her, do you wanna come down too?" She told him. She didn't want to leave Gracie for more than a minute or two but didn't want to leave Nate either. The sound of something hitting the ground reached her ears as she turned her head to see Gracie's phone get run over by a car. She groaned and dashed back to the car.

She slipped back into the driver's seat and rested a hand on Gracie's shoulder. Andree would buy her a new phone later. It was obvious she definitely was off, Gracie wouldn't normally do something like throw her phone under a car.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 9th 2012, 5:01 pm

Chelle was watching from the front door, her phone ringing annoyingly off the hook. She put it on speaker, the volume all the way up as a voice spoke, quite eerily and elderly sounding. "It's about time you answered me, Chelle. I've been waiting for you to return to New York for a couple weeks now. I need to you go and pick up someone from the air port and make sure they are transported to my office safely. Do you understand?" She sighed and stitched her brows together, putting the phone to her ear after turning off speaker. His voice had disturbed a neighborhood cat and had it high tailing away from Chelle and Nathaniel's garbage cans. "I'll wash up and be in New York by tomorrow morning. Talk to ya' later." She hung up and looked back out to Andree and Nate. She watched as Gracie's phone was tossed and ran over by an on coming car. She stood by and watched Nate talk to Andree and then waved once it looked like they were leaving. She then stepped inside and made her way to the shower to clean herself off after a hard night of pain, work, and sorrow.

Nate smiled and gave Andree a brief hug and then let his eyes wander to Gracie. He then thought of something. He had never tried to use his powers on anyone other than enemies and regular humans, besides Chelle. He used it on her to calm her down if she got too angry. Maybe he could use it on Gracie. He followed Andree to the car and stood there next to the driver side, keeping his eyes on Gracie. He willed his thoughts into her's, or at least tried. He then thought, "You will be fine. Death may terrify and sadden you, but sometimes people who die are in a much better place. You shall rest and move on knowing that your friends and family love you and will always love you." Hopefully it cheered Gracie up, just enough, so she could sleep easy. He kept willing happiness and joyful emotions onto Gracie, but he was sure it didn't work. It had only worked on his sister. He then looked to Andree and sighed. "I made you this.. I hope everything will be all right." He ducked his head into the car window after Andree sat down and pecked her cheek, moving the necklace so it was in her lap. "I'll come over tomorrow to hang out, if you want. Let me know through Facebook or text me." He patted the car roof and then stepped away, backing up his paved driveway just a bit. He then waved and gave a soft smile to Andree and Gracie.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 9th 2012, 5:02 pm

**End of Topic**

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top