The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
I hate shopping (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
I hate shopping (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
I hate shopping (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
I hate shopping (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
I hate shopping (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
I hate shopping (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
I hate shopping (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
I hate shopping (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
I hate shopping (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
I hate shopping (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
I hate shopping (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
I hate shopping (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

I hate shopping (private)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I hate shopping (private) - Page 2 Empty Re: I hate shopping (private)

Post by Ember_Fangs May 5th 2012, 5:59 pm

Gracie wasn't sure Chelle's words would comfort Andree... especially as Gracie's own imagination was painting the picture of a womanizer which made her want to buy Andree granny underwear instead of pretty lace. She slid her hands into her front jean pockets rather awkwardly and flashed a small smile at Chelle's comment but bit her tongue. If she spoke she'd probably make some harsh and rash comment. Nate was an angel, he'd probably been on the planet longer than all of them added together. She listened to the shop assistant instead and then smiled at Andree's helpless expression. It really was like watching a little girl get her first bra - an experience she had gone through many a time with the younger girls at her orphanage.

"Something that makes her comfortable and feel good," she shrugged to the shop assistant. "She needs confidence but something that holds her in and up too - our work is pretty challenging and doesn't call for skimpy cuts," she smiled at the assistant. "Sportsy but not frumpy if you know what I mean." Gracie nodded. She had got many a good bra and pantie sets from here which had seen her through zombie attacks, family massacrers and sparring. She knew they had what was needed to be supported and look and feel good.

"We can pick out some sexier things later, lets get the basics first I think."

Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird May 6th 2012, 3:04 am

Chelle's comment about the many girls that she had seen half naked in their house had not been heard by Andree, thankfully, as she was whisked away by the saleswoman. If she had heard it, something inside of her would most likely start to make her doubt her feelings about him and ask her if he was just using her. It didn't seem that way but part of her would latch onto that thought and cloud her mind with doubt. But, gladly, she did not hear it.

Andree listened to the saleswoman and lifted her arms. A helpless expression had snuck it's way onto her face as she stood there, awkwardly. The enthusiasm gushing from her voice made the situation feel awkward for her. It felt odd when the tape measure was stretched just above and below her breasts. A groan slipped past her lips as the saleswoman asked what type of bra she wanted. She didn't know. She really didn't care. A sigh of relief replaced the groan as Gracie answered for her. "What she said." A forced smile spread across her face as she said this.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 6th 2012, 3:23 am

Based on Gracie's expression, Chelle could just tell her comment about Nate had made her seem un-easy about the guy. She shook her head and mentally slapped herself. "Not that he's a bad guy; This was a long time ago. Several decades, maybe a century or two even. Because panties back in the day were scanty even if they came to your knees.. heh. Sorry. My old timey-self kind of took over me. Nate's not a bad guy, trust me." She rambled quickly, and in a hushed voice to Gracie, glancing over at Andree with a soft smile on her face.

The Attendant nodded at Gracie's suggestion and took a moment to step away, barely catching what Andree said. She came back with a Racerback Demi Bra in midnight blue. She also brought a black, and a pale blue with white polka dots. There was a buy three get one free sale going on, so the fourth was a white one with hot-pink polka dots. The four bras looked supporting, but also sexy. They were great for women on the go and also ones that did not really like wearing revealing clothing, but liked to feel sexy, and like a woman. "Our Racerback Demi Bra. Supportive. Sexy. Stylish. Just one of Victoria's little secrets." The sale's clerk winked and she smiled at Andree sweetly.

Chelle chuckled and plucked a more scanty piece of lingerie up and rose a brow at it. It was lacey, a midnight blue with hints of white. The white lace was the parts that actually covered up the mentionables. Chelle smirked nad brought the bra over to Andree and had the girl stand facing the mirror. She also shoo'd the clerk to the side and then unclasped the bra and held it up to Andree's chest. Chelle gave Andree a sultry look and winked. "I know it's possibly not your thing.. but maybe you could surprise Nate with this one night? He'd probably faint from shock but he'd love it just the same." She then let Andree hold the bra up to her and she stepped away to pick out a few more things before settling on something little, lacey, black, and red. It would look great on her, too. She kept it in hand while she wandered passed Gracie to the sports bra section. Chelle needed some fitness attire. And yoga pants.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
I hate shopping (private) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5017
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs May 6th 2012, 6:44 pm

"Mmmmmhm," Gracie said in reply to what Chelle had to say. She had guessed as much but it still made her uncomfortable to think of Nate having a series of lovers before Andree and thinking of how old he was just made her all the more nervous. Maybe they should lay angel and vampire traps over the house.... Once the attendant came back and Chelle swept in to sexy-fy Andree Gracie took it as her moment to slink off and browse on her own. She wasn't sure Andree would like to be overly sexy in her first few pieces of underwear so Gracie hunted for some underwear that would suit her - sexy in a discreet and innocent way. She wasn't sure Andree would appreciate a slutty bra and pantie set. She moved aside two pieces carefully, hunting for a set that would scream Andree. Finally she happened upon a set that was equally cute and sexy. The blue set was fitted and would boost Andree's breasts but at the same time keep her in place. The sky blue was patterned in white laces with a little midnight blue bow in the middle where the bra's clasp was. She rummaged for Andree's size and then slid it into the basket. If she showed her she'd probably say no so she'd get it anyway. Spotting the PJs Gracie breezed over that way. If Andree was lacking in anything it was decent PJs.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird May 7th 2012, 12:46 am

Andree looked a little surprised to see the woman come back with four bras, Andree had been expecting just one. The part of her that was slowly pushing it's way to the front of her mind admired the bras that were laid out before her. They were nice. Not too revealing. Once finished admiring them, she noticed that Gracie had wandered off to find her own items. Andree looked back at the clerk and returned her smile, albeit forced.

Her attention shifted to Chelle when she could tell that she was approaching. Andree glanced at the bra that Chelle had placed against her chest for her to examine. She wasn't very fond of it, a bit too revealing for her. But, this opinion changed when Chelle mentioned that Nate would like it. "Nate would like it? Okay." She said with a faint smile, adding it to the pile of bras that the clerk had brought to her just before. Chelle wandered off as well, leaving Andree alone. Not wanting to lose Gracie, Andree trailed off after her. Not sure Gracie would approve of the bra that Chelle had picked out, she put it on the bottom of the pile that hung from either side of her left arm. "Mind if I slip these in there?" Andree asked Gracie, slipping her bras into the basket without waiting for a reply. I should go pick up some new yoga pants and some sports bras while I'm here. She thought to herself. "I'll just be over there." She pointed to the section where Chelle was in to Gracie and walked over there, not sure if Gracie was behind her or not.

Her fingers moved a few different sports bras out of the way, looking for one that she liked.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 11th 2012, 6:32 am

Chelle was humming, her hips swaying lightly. She had a little basket/bag type thing on her right arm. She was placing her delicate little things in there. She had ended up deciding on only one of the lacy lingerie corsets, garter belt, stockings and panties. She arched her back and yawned, a bit tired from a long night. She had moved from the condo in the main city of New York, to just on the skirts, and then came to Chicago while her new place was finally modified. Bullet proof everything, basically, and a hidden wall bunker to stash guns, and etc. Sort of like a panic room. A hand moved and brushed through her curls, tossing them lightly. They bounced and fell gracefully around of her face. Her large, auburn eyes were outlined in a smokey purple shadow and dark liner. Her lips were crimson, and she had no need for foundation or blush, or even a bit of powder. Her face was beautiful without it. She picked a cute pair of white yoga pants, and a matching pair of black. She then noticed Andree and smiled brightly. "Hey sweetie. Soo.. I haven't asked Nate yet, considering I don't want to jeopardize the relationship brewing between you two.. but how did you two meet?" she asked, attempting to get to know Andree a bit better than she did already.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs May 11th 2012, 5:50 pm

Gracie only hummed lightly in acknowledgement when Andree mentioned moving over to Chelle. She had noticed the slight increase in basket weight but she was to entrenched in her phone to really consider shopping nor her friend at the moment. The simple code name 'Bossy' was all she needed to tell her work needed her. Luke didn't call unless he wanted her and him wanting her was not a very good thing. The phone twitched again then lay still and silent in her hand. Odd that he would suddenly hang up on her... Glancing up she watched Andree and Chelle begin to talk and then answered her phone as it began to vibrate in anger like a buzzing bee repeatedly hitting the window.

"I'm busy Luke," Gracie sighed and wedged the phone between her shoulder and ear while flicking through the sets, looking for something which would probably turn Sachin to a dribbling mess. At least, she hopped that was the reaction she'd be getting. She also needed some new pyjamas and nighties - the weather in Chicago was beginning to pick up to an almost uncomfortable and rather stifling heat. The answer did not best please her as she pursed her lips together.

"It's my day off, you said it yourself," she paused then snorted at another comment. "I'm not coming in to just fix your laptop..." she trailed off then smirked. "Once you clear the recycling bin you can't get it back." Gracie could only wince at the colourful swear words that shot down the phone. "Luckily for you I back up all your files," she muttered and then took the phone from her ear, drawing up the link her phone had with Luke's computer and then sliding across the back up files, dropping them onto his desk top. A relieved sigh.

"I'm not coming in for the other thing though," she returned to seriousness. "I'm not up for something that heavy and I'm still tired after yesterday's raid," a pause. Reluctant muffling. "Goodbye Luke, I'll catch you tomorrow," she tsked and hung up, having wondered over to Chelle and Andree.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird May 13th 2012, 4:08 am

Andree came over to Chelle, stretching her neck to the left. Her ear touched her shoulder as she did stretched. It seemed as if she had slept oddly last night and her neck felt like reminding her about it. It gave a slight sensation of pain every time she moved it a little bit but, while stretching caused pain, it was also likely to help make it feel a bit better. Her fingers pushed past some of the sports bras on the rack, lifting an onyx coloured one and a white coloured one from it. She allowed them to pass down her other arm so that it did not take a hand to carry them.

Her eyes had just spotted some yoga pants on the side before she turned her attention to Chelle and her question. "Well, I was out doing my usual nightly activities when he just came up to me on a rooftop. Not much more to say, really. I beat up a guy, called nine one one and went up to the rooftop then he came up. We just did more of that for the next few hours. But we did swing by yours, or his, not sure who's it is to be honest, house at one point." As she explained the night to Chelle, a small blush creeped across her face. To avoid it for a moment, she slipped past Chelle to get at the yoga pants. She pulled out a pair of black ones and a white pair as well. The blush left her cheeks as she pulled the two pairs of pants off the shelf. As Gracie walked over to Chelle and her, Andree looked up at her and asked about her conversation with Luke. "If you don't mind me asking, who was that?"

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 13th 2012, 12:26 pm

Smiling and listening to Andree's story made her chuckle lightly. She fingered through the other yoga clothes and picked out a tank top with 'built in' sports bra support. Chelle couldn't help but notice the tension in Andree's neck. Good thing Chelle had fed a couple nights ago. She was completely fed when it came to those 'needs' of hers. A thought passed her mind. Had Nathaniel told Andree he has to feed, too? She thought that over while she nodded and chuckled at Andree's little, yet simple, story. "Seems Nathaniel was curious. You must be very mysterious. Women like you are a hard catch.. so I'm even surprised Nate scored you. You are a prize, Andree. Intelligent, but also so beautiful and sweet." At the mention that Nate had taken her to the Chicago house, the only other 'house' they had, minus the Villa for Thrones, she was a bit shocked. She didn't bother commenting, though. Her attention turned once Gracie joined them by the yoga pants and Chelle stayed silent while Andree interrogated her a bit.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs May 13th 2012, 4:26 pm

"Work," Gracie replied in a clipped tone, her eyes sliding to Chelle who had turned away politely from them so Andree could ask Gracie some questions. Andree knew roughly what Gracie did but she had never told anyone the real ins and outs of her work - after all it was meant to be a gang that kept quiet. It wasn't exactly a good gang either, though it definitely was not the worst in the city. They were more about... hustling money out of people than stealing things, though they did that to. Only from people who deserved it though. Gracie was pretty firm on the whole 'I won't steal from good people'. She eyed up the different pyjama sets and began to trail through them.

"He wanted me to go in on my day off," she elaborated a little bit but didn't get much further than that because her phone began to buzz again. With an irritated sigh she slid out her phone and rejected the call. She had been given the day off to recuperate from yesterday. Her gang knew about her powers and thought themselves lucky to have a sup on their side, but Gracie needed rest in between missions.

"Sorry..." she pulled a face and put the phone on silent, putting it in her bag this time and then rummaging through the pj sets, stubbornly ignoring the fact she knew her phone was ringing. She could feel the energy coursing through it. Suddenly it went quiet at the same time the man in question stormed into the shop.

"Aww fuck..." she looked up in time to see the model-like man walking towards her. His blonde hair was tussled and his brightly chipped blue eyes spoke of wild untamed seats and storm weather. "What are you doing here?!" she hissed and shoved him away from prying eyes but so Andree and Chelle could still see him. "I'm shopping. Remember? Day off?!" she snapped. Luke grabbed her upper arms and checked her over quickly.

"You look to tired," he commented. "We need you on a job. David and Harry - "
"You sent THEM!?" she frowned. "Are you nuts?" she raised an eyebrow. Luke coloured.
"Well I wanted to send you but you wouldn't answer. Anyway David got shot - he's in hospital but Henry is mis-"
"Idiot," she pushed against his chest with a scowl and tugged out her phone, glancing to Andree and Chelle. "I'm going to have to go girls... I'm sorry."

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird May 16th 2012, 1:36 pm

Andree wasn't sure how to return Chelle's comment so she remained silent. The blush that covered her cheeks should have been a reply enough, a silent thank you. For Gracie's reply, she gave a small nod of understanding. It had always been a curiosity of hers to find out exactly what Gracie did for that gang of hers. She'd been considering stalking her when she went out sometime but hadn't gotten around to it just yet. "You know, I will figure out what exactly it is you do one day." She told Gracie with a playful, slightly teasing smile. "No need to apologize." She added as Gracie did so regarding her phoen still buzzing around like an angry bee.

"Hmm?" Andree asked as Gracie started to curse. Her brown eyes followed Gracie's own to the figure of a man who had just entered the store. Who the hell is this? She asked herself while pretending not to care. If he was a threat, she would be sure to get rid of him. Gracie didn't treat the man as a threat, only trying to hide him from the view of other customers. Due to Gracie's semi friendly behaviour towards him, she assumed that this was 'work'. Her eyes widened with sympathy when he mentioned that one of her friends had been shot and another was missing. She remembered how much the incident in Phoenix had hurt her. "You dragged me out here, Gracie, and now you just want to ditch me? I'm hurt. And I'm tagging along." She said this with a playful smirk on her face so that Gracie would hopefully know that she was not being serious about being hurt. But she was tagging along. It really didn't matter to her whether or not Gracie and her friend agreed, she'd just follow them from the rooftops then. "Or, you know, you could say no and I could stalk you from the rooftops. Your pick."

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 16th 2012, 2:29 pm

Chelle smiled and watched Andree blush, and then allowed herself to waltz away and pay for her things. Her attention turned back to Gracie and Andree once the clothes were paid for and bagged up properly. She came back to them just in time to watch another figure join them. Blonde wild hair, bright menacingly handsome blue eyes. Not bad in looks, but the way he grabbed up Gracie and how upset she was to see him.. Must be work. Chelle rose a brow and tensed at how he grabbed her arms and stepped a bit closer. At the mention that Gracie was going to have to part ways with them, Chelle just would not have it. She shook her head and was about to speak, but Andree did for her. "I'm quite handy as well; so I'll be joining you." she added, a smirk lacing her lips. She had fought in spiked stilettos before, so these wedged heels were going to make her a better asset to this little adventure. She stepped back to the counter and passed her bag to the employee. "Sudden business meeting has called for me, so I'm going to leave these things here. It would look bad if I flaunted brand new unmentionables, don't you think?" Winking, she moved back to Gracie's side and exited Victoria's Secret with them to head on their adventure.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs May 18th 2012, 4:01 pm

Gracie was about to protest but her phone had begun to beep and she couldn't be bothered to argue. Chelle was a vampire-angel and Andree was a top rating fighter. She couldn't deny their help for a valid reason apart from the fact she didn't really want them to know her line of work. Luke's gang was a secret and special one and Gracie liked to keep her work life as far as she could throw it, away from her home life. She got to the door a little behind Luke and then turned on the girls and looking up from her phone.

"Once I step outside of this shop I am not Gracie okay? If I snap it's for your own good," she rummaged in her bag and pulled out a small ear piece which she activated and then put into her ear. She then threw one each to the girls. "press the button, you can communicate with me easier then," her eyes flicked to Andree in particular. "When I say jump, jump. No if's or buts. If I say leave you leave. Understood?" she frowned. She knew what Andree was like when it came to being stubborn. She was already removing her jacket and stuffing it into her bag. Once she had an answer she offered a secret smile and stepped outside.

Luke's choice of rides was always breath taking and today was no exception. Twin motor bikes sat either side of Gracie's car like guard dogs. Luke had already mounted one and another guy had slipped into Gracie's car, he'd obviously been the one to drop off the other bike. She straddled the second bike, grabbed out her gun from the bag, locked and loaded it then threw her bag into the car before it sped off. This would be a first, training in a pair of stilletoe heels. She Tossed a helmet to whoever got on the back of her bike and put her own on. The helmets were sound proof basically but a network of voices could be heard through it. Each one talking. For once The Net was full of chat about the shooting.

"Midnight!" one voice rose above the racket, taming the others into a hushed whisper. "Nice for you to join us," they mused.

"It was my day off."

"Never guess where she was boys," Luke's voice.

"Tell them Blue Leader and I will ram you off this bike. Fill me in." she kicked the bike into gear when her passenger was ready. "I have two guests with me too, Birdie and ..." she wasn't really sure what to call Chelle. "Lets call her Feather for now," she mused. She wasn't going to say Fangs or it would beg to many questions. "So yes you can fill them in too. I trust them."

A Pause.

"Well... Blue sent David and Harry into Lockhart but the the system didn't shut down how I wanted it too, they have a connection from somewhere other than the regenerator which meant that the cameras didn't go out. David grabbed the painting and they bolted when the alarms went off. We thought it was fine. But when they got four blocks out a car pulled up, shot David and Harry disappeared with the painting. We got a number on the car but it's already been dumped. Harry's tracker is kind of working but it's getting faint, they're heading further away from Chicago the more we talk. I'm sending the map now."

A pause and then a map came to light at the corner of the screen within the helmet. There was a grunt from Luke at the faint pulse that indicated a route to the west of the city.

"Lucious' county? I thought we'd settled it with them," Gracie sighed then decided to fill the others in. "We grift so to speak - steal from others and sell it on to the highest bidders. Sometimes we then cheat them out of money if they're as equally bad. Lucious is a gang who does small time crime, kind of like a mini mafia. He's terrifying to put it frankly but we have a shaky agreement with him not to cross paths. This is a breach of our pact so to speak," she chewed her lip.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird May 18th 2012, 11:33 pm

If she tells me to go away, I'll just follow her in her car. Andree thought to herself as her hand slipped into Gracie's bag and removed her keys as she was distracted by her phone. If Gracie didn't protest, she'd get the spare equipment she kept in the trunk. She liked to be prepared for all situations. Andree nodded to Gracie's comment about it snapping and it not being her outside of here. The earpiece that Gracie tossed to Andree was caught between her index and middle finger. When Gracie flicker her eyes towards Andree and told them to obey her orders, Andree struggled to reply. She didn't like being forced to obey someone else's commands unless she agreed with them. "Understood." She finally replied. Even though she agreed, she would not leave without everyone that accompanied them. A quote passed through her mind. "Smile, listen, agree, then do whatever the fuck you want to do anyway."

The four walked out of the store, Andree slipping off the plaid button up that she had over her tank top. The breeze ran along her bare arms as she popped open the trunk of Gracie's car. Dropping the button up into the trunk, she placed her index finger on the finger print scanner. She hadn't told Gracie that she had installed it but she knew now. The bottom of the trunk slid open to reveal a small compartment. Inside the compartment was a bag with her spare suit and all her equipment, minus her bo staff. Grabbing the handle of the bag, she yanked it out and the compartment slid shut. She closed the lid to the trunk and walked over to Gracie's motorcycle. "Nice." She said with a sly smile. Slipping the bag straps onto her shoulders, she caught the helmet Gracie tossed to her.

Climbing onto the bike behind Gracie, she could hear the voices in the helmet's communication network. "Very nice indeed." She added once the helmet was fitted over her head. She listened to the story that one of Gracie's gang members told her. Once finished, she began to ask a few questions to better understand the situation. "How well trained is Lucious? Just want to know how much of a fight they'll put up. Also, I'm assuming they mostly have guns, explosives and knives, is this correct?" She didn't know who these people were but they touched one of Gracie's friends and that was good enough to get on Andree's bad side. "Also, do you have a strategy in place?" Andree added, wondering whether Gracie's friends preferred stealth or the more direct approach. Either way worked for her.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 20th 2012, 9:17 pm

Chelle caught the device between her middle and forefinger and had the button pressed and stuck it in her ear before Gracie could even explain it. "Understood, darlin'." She smirked and slid off her jean jacket and tossed it in the backseat of Gracie's car just before the other guy, NotLuke, cranked up the car. Chelle admired Andree's finger scanner and chuckled taking the second helmet from Luke. She slung her long leg over the bike and hugged her arms around of the blonde boy. "Not to cut in.. but you never ask what a lady has been up to." She grinned behind of the helmet and listened to the stirring conversation. Listening was all Chelle could do at this point. She liked the nickname that was given to her. "Feather is very appropriate, Midnight; thank you." Listening intently to the story and letting it process, she closed her eyes for a moment. A flashing light in the corner of the helmet's visor had her eyes opening to examine it. Raising a brow, she listened to the continued explanation of the situation. "Sorry if it's not my place to speak; but I think it's time to kick some ass." She narrowed her eyes. Despite being greedy? She was a downright genuinely good person. That would never change about her.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs May 27th 2012, 3:02 pm

Luke decided to take the lead now as Gracie swerved round a bend so quickly they were inches from the ground. The bike straightened and they roared down the road at a top speed. The cameras they passed were checked off as they passed, each one pausing in it's filming while the bikes sped past. One of the reasons Gracie never got a ticket or asked for a driving license. Luke put his bike into auto pilot and the red bike followed Gracie's lead. She was a reckless driver but the fastest one they had.

"Lucious is a very strong fighter, he's an ex boxer and for a while he used to run as a hire assassin. So I guess you could say he's a good fighter. But he's older now and we've found he has a very weak left ankle - quite literally his Achilles heel. He prefers blades - he's a sharp thrower and he's very good with a gun. In hand to hand combat his moves are predictive and easy to pick out but he has a lot of spies which will be warning him we're on our way." Gracie shot onto the motor way and cranked up the speed, taking over the conversation once the red light beeped back on to the monitor.

"Strategy is to follow this car, we need to know exactly who would want to snatch the painting. If it's Lucious' gang then we'll have to think of allying ourselves with someone like Taj," there were numerous groans. Gracie smiled to herself. "If you girls would like to fill the guys in on your skill sets we can incorporate you into the strategy."

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top