The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England]

Post by The Bolt April 21st 2012, 10:32 pm

The girl raised a hand and did something totally unexpected. She managed to redirect the attack, causing them to veer off course. As they sunk into the ground and dug deep. ”Don’t give me those half hearted attacks Cainy boy.” She raised her foot and with all the force she could muster slammed it down. Ground splintering under the pure force she exerted as it rippled out at Cain and Vlad. ”Is that all you have fake vampire!” She then sent out a barrage of powerful shadows that were aimed to skewer Cain and Vlad.

Met by a large wall of ice that they bit into before falling back. John stepped next to the pseudo-vampire and Vlad, arms crossed over his chest. Anthony standing back to allow the fight to continue on. He wasn’t the fighting type and had John to do the fighting for him. ”I don’t know who you really are but I’ll kick your ass anyway.” He formed a spear of ice in his left hand and spun it. The girl smirked slamming the kilij into the ground.

As lines of shadows snaked from it and show out at the three. John ducking out of the way of them though a few were still aimed at Cain and Vlad.

The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] - Page 2 Empty Iq

Post by CainVulsore April 21st 2012, 11:11 pm

Cain watched what she did to the whips with interest, having done something similar like that before and knew now that any shadow manipulation would be useless tonight. The income of John surprised him but was also something that was good, they could use all te help they could get. When she slammed her foot down on the ground he an Vlad both jumped over the fissure sent out at them and continue in their treck twoards her. "Your one to talk miss, think your the better me. No one is better at being me than me." He snarled out and stopped the whips that were sent out at him an Vlad and sent them flying onto the chains above her. Sure he didn't know what that would do but it stopped her from attacking them as well. Rushhing up he remembered the armor the necromancer big used in the alley, and the one he made himself against the other manipulator girl and dawned himself in it. Upon getting close to her he sent a punch flying out at her face with all of his might, backed also by the force and strength of the 'armor' which was basically an extension of his skin but with all his power too. So if the punch connected it would be as if he was punning her in the same spot he ha just two seconds before had a shadow hand smack into. On her otherside Vlad sent a sweep kick flying out at her attempting to knock her off her footing right after Cain delivers his building toppiling punch. With their combine power as well as John's there was no possible way they could lose this fight...hopefully.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cain Vulsore
The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] - Page 2 Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England]

Post by The Bolt April 21st 2012, 11:24 pm

John acted as soon as Cain acted, running to flank her as the vampire came down upon her with a powerful punch. Though she was no fool when it came to Cain’s combat tactics and she demonstrated her superiority. ”Why would I want to be a damned fool like you? I’m better than you in everyway. Don’t you see that?” She coated her fists in a shadow armor as she met his fist with an open hand, slamming her leg firmly down with as much strength as possible. Steeling it against the kick that slammed into it. It stung but she could shrug it off as she leaned back to pull Cain into a head butt. John acted as soon as she tried to enact her plan by hurling the ice spear in her direction, aimed to skewer her. Though it was met by a few spikes of shadow that counter acted it easily. This woman was a powerful foe that couldn’t be taken down easily, did they have any hope?
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things

Back to top Go down

The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] - Page 2 Empty It

Post by CainVulsore April 21st 2012, 11:53 pm

When she attempted to grab his fist Cain was ready for t, as it was the exact same thing he himself would have tried. So he pulled his hand away quickly and sent all the shadows in the room down as far as they could go. He had an idea, a crazy idea that only he would ever think of but it was an idea he knew would work and so he yelled to John. "John! Cover the entire fucken room with ice! I don't want any light in here! Make the shadows dissapear in your ice me and Vlad will protect you just do it!" He shouted and made the shadows in the room dissapear, and stood his ground a good three feet in front of the girl and between her and John. Any attempt to use the shadows he would counteract with his own powers to make it nul and void. Like the trial before he was eleminating the possibility of both his and her most powerful asset and game changer. Or more so her most powerful game changer, because right now if the ice boy listened he was Cains biggest game changer. Vlad seeing what Cain had in mind and knowing it was a crazy plan, but one that should work, rolled out of the way of the girls foot and jumped out in front of her. When he jummped he imideatly sent out a punch with all of his strength right at her face, it was a punch that Cain could never seem to dodge, and hopefully would be one she herself couldn't either. Besides with Cain counteracting the shadow, making them dissapear, and John hopefully making this cavern an ice craven with no light and no shadows they could do this. If she somehow got past Vlad she would still have to deal with Cain before getting anywhere near John, and Cain knew this but he couldn't risk attacking until the ice was there and the shadows were gone. That was his main priority as of now, making sure no shadows existed in this room right now. "Bing it on psedo-me, you won't win.." He muttered, pity it was her own 'trial' that would end up being the reason she lost this fight, if she had gone through all of them instead of just stopping on the last one she might have actually one. But she didn't because she was overconfident on her abilites just like Cain was before the last trial.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 22nd 2012, 1:31 pm

John grunted lightly at the order barked to him, considering just ignoring it. Though this girl was enough of a threat for him to consider following it. The floor quickly became encased with ice as well as the walls beyond the chasms. Tempature lowering considerably with the large amount of ice that began to form as John could feel his body actually enjoy the low temperatures. Thought he woman had seen his plan and was mildly impressed by it. Cain was actually thinking this one through instead of blindly rushing ahead. Though he had no idea the power she held at her disposal.

The kilij in her hand began to take on a black aura as she raised it above her head. ”Cute. I thought your head was filled with bricks but you prove me wrong. Now I think I can get serious.” With that she swung the blade as a wide slash of black energy shot out from it, cutting into the ice coated floor some. It was aimed at John who brought up an ice wall to block it, though the attack nearly cut through it. ”What will you do without your power Cain? I’m stronger and tougher than all three of you.” She popped her neck smirking.

Her brow creased in effort as shadows seemed to form around her. After she finished, they writhed around her dangerously. With a thought she sent out a few power blades at Vlad. Aimed to take his head off with a single sweep. John made no move to stop them.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore April 22nd 2012, 1:50 pm

((thanks for completely ignoring Vlad’s punch xD))
Cain looked at her with a scowl upon his face, she had more power than he believed possible at first. Sure, he had learned how to make the shadows even if there were none there but only recently had he been able to do so. She seemed to be emitting the shadows as if built by them, but no not her, the kilij it was the kilij that gave her the power. “You think your more powerful than all three of us combined, then you are surely mistaken my dear.” He snarled out stopping the blasts that would have surely killed Vlad and redirected them right back at her. Then he focused on the kilij in her hand, the thing seemed to be made of pure shadows but not at the same time. If he could somehow get a hold of that then he had a feeling he could defeat her; but how he was going to get it was the question that was buzzing through his sick and twisted mind.

"John, Vlad, the Kilij that’s the source of her power. Knock it out of her hand somehow!” He shouted and raced out at her, redirecting any and all attempts to attack him with the shadows right back at her. He was pissed, and she was the source of his anger. So, he was going to do the only thing he saw necessary, he was going to end her life by grabbing her and pushing them both off over the edge. Hopefully during the scuffle he would be able to grab the kilij or something like that. Vlad seeing what was going through Cain’s mind groaned but went along with it as he raced behind the girl and got down on all fours right behind her legs, his body touching hers. If Cain’s tackle worked he would be the object that sent her toppling over and into the unknown abyss down below them.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt April 23rd 2012, 4:43 pm

”Prove me wrong then.” She said in a mocking tone as the shadows she managed to create writhed about her angrily. Vlad moved in a position where he seemed to be hoping to trip her and she saw right through that quickly as Cain ran into a tackle. She moved into a fighting position and raised her left foot. Aiming to slam it back onto Vlad, hopefully breaking his back or at least discouraging him from the tactic he was attempting. Next she conjured some shadows around her and sent them out at Cain who was charging her. They were aimed to impale him multiple times in the chest.

”You think this toy is the source of my power?!? How stupid are you really fool? I make the shadows! I am a true Lord of Shadows!” She roared with a voice full of bloodlust. Barely able to catch sight of the ice spear that was aimed for her face, hand catching it. Though the sharp parts managed to bite into her palms. John remembered that before and if she was anything like Cain, it would slow her down a little.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury April 23rd 2012, 5:04 pm

As the shadows came flying out at him Cain sent them flying right back at her, attempting to do the same thing to her. Vlad simply moved his hand and hit her foot with his fist, and though it stung it was not the worst wound he had sustained in his long years of life. When she said she created the shadows he scoffed "You aren't the only one bitch." He muttered unde his breath the shadows erupting from under neath her in the form of spikes attempting to either impale her or sending her jumping up into the air. Either way he jumped at her and had a shadow arm from behind her try to pull her backwards over Vlad. Cain was sill attempting to tackle her down into the pit anyway he could. Though Vlad now stood up and moved out of the way, still behin her though, sending a round house kick out at th back of her head using all of his strength. He would crack her skull in if given the chance and he would do it as hard and brutally as possible. Even though he wasn't loosing now, Cain could tell they were not winning either as they had barely mad a dent on her. John's spear trick and ice really only being the things that effected her, but Cain would cut her head off in the end or watch as she fell down the pit tumbling to her death. Then it hit him that was just it the ice. Johns ice was really the game changed as she couldn't do anything to stop it really only delay his attacks. "John just keep hitting her with everything you've got... Your the game changer, she just like me can't stop practically anything you throw at her." He muttered jumping out at her, fist in the air aiming for her gut to knock the wind out of her before he'd either push her back if the shadow hand didnt work.

Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I am not a hero nor a villain I am simply a man prepared to do what is necessary to make sure no one goes without a family."

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2012-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt April 24th 2012, 9:02 pm

Though he didn’t really like taking Cains orders,he kept flinging the ice shards at the girl who was unable to fully block them as they cut her up but didn’t get any direct hits. She wasn’t your average shadow bitch and she didn’t seem to want to give up. Maybe this girl was truly a Lord of Shadow? Cain sent out a few shadow spikes at her and she managed to divert them enough to prevent further damage, though a painful sensation swept through the back of her head. She snarled as her body whipped around and she lashed out with a full powered kick at Vlad. Eyes full of anger as she felt Cain slam into her back with a tackle,caught off balance she was sent flying. Though it took more than that to kill someone like as as shadows went o her aid and dragged her back to the arena. Feet slamming hard against ice as she glared at the two,he head begginign to swim. The kick was powerful but ti would take more than that to kill her. The kilij was still in her hand and she sent out a wave that encompassed the whole arena. Jumping or ducking seemed like the only option unless Cain thought quick.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore April 24th 2012, 9:22 pm

As Vlad round house kicked her into the back of the head he dived out of the way seeing the incoming Cain. Luckily for him he had dived to get rid of the diving Cain but he was not luckily enough, the girl had a reach with her feet and kicked him hard. She kicked him so hard that he grunted, feeling the wind go out of him for a bit as he fell backwards and onto the ground. When she was sent flying Cain stood there thinking he had gotten her down and out, literally. But, it apparently wasn’t enough and she came right back but obviously Vlad’s kick had done the damage needed.

He could tell just by looking at her, from the blood from John’s attacks and the dizziness from vlad’s kick that she would be out soon. Seeing the Kilij still in her hand he got ready to stop anything she was going to throw out at them, knowing he couldn’t use shadows now. The reason being that he had to deflect everything she sent at him and mostly everything right back. When the shadow wave was sent out it startled him by he caught most of it, stopping it in his tracks he redirected it right back in at her. Vlad still on the ground behind her muttered something underneath his breath as he blinked getting the air flowing through his lungs again.

Coughing he watched the two shadow manipulators duke it out power by power, retaliation after retaliation. He stood up grudgingly and regained his composure he walked up behind her silently and wrapped his arms around her waist as well as her arms squeezing as hard as he possibly could. Cain seeing this walked over and attempted to yank the kilij out of her hand then head butt. Once done with the head butt Vlad released her and Cain attempted to stab her in the chest with the stolen kilij. If successful, and how close to the ledge they were, he put his foot on her face and kicked her off the kilij over the edge. “Bitch please, I am the Lord of Shadows.” He spoke out loud eyes glaring down at her.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt April 25th 2012, 9:14 pm

The blade was a lance of pain as it penetrated her body. A gout of blood erupted form her mouth as she looked into Cains eyes, a wide smirk across her face. ’Good work Cainy boy, too bad daddy never was around to see his little shit grow up.” She spat in his face as she was kicked into the pit. A low but discernable cackle could be heard before she hit the spikes; followed by what sounded like her hitting them. One penetrated her head and she was deader than a doornail. John watched the final attack with neutrality as a door seemed to open into the air. This trial was over and they could move on to whatever room lay beyond the confines the door.

Anthony was the first to walk through it and he was greeted by the sight of the room of Genesis. A room with 12 slots in its floor that each had a different shape. He formed a throne in the center as he waited for Cain to walk in along with his vampire buddy. As John leaned against the throne and played with a small orb of ice in the palm of his hand.

”Well that was a nasty fight. Didn’t expect it really.” A young woman with black pixie cut hair and brown eyes said as she seemed to appear out of nowhere. Another of the apparitions of the dimension most likely.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore April 25th 2012, 9:45 pm

Cain listens to the words she spoke as she fell into the pit, whipping the spit off. The words set in as he took his kilij and chucked it down at her body as hard as he could using the shadows to push it even further and faster. It impaled it's self right in the middle of where the heart would be as he sheathed the new kilij. So, it seemed she was his sister, even if only half-sister, and had grown up with thief father. The man who unentintionaly and unknowingly pushed Cain to this path the day he was conceived. First by leaving his mother whom thought he over her with not even a dime to her name and an unborne child with no way to pay for it. When he was borne a male and not a female, for she could have felt without looking back at the splitting image of the man who broke her, she snapped even worse and became the alcoholic, drug addict ,abusive, prostitute mom he grew up with. Because of the constant mutterings of how his father had been and delt with life and his mother he slowly became less and less distant to his hating mother, never once feeling the emotion of love or care from a mother or father. Not only that he was abused and told constantly no one would ever live him, that it he wanted respect he had to go out and fucking take it. So, that's what he did and subconsciously he had done everything he has to hopefully gain the respect, and love, of his father the man he never met.

"You are not my sister bitch." He muttered the shadows in the room settling down as if bowing to their true master. When he walked into the new room and saw The Boy's 'throne' it simply collapsed and disappeared into nothing, becoming one with the shadows again. Unconsciously Cain committed that act as his mind was still elsewhere at the time. Not paying attention to any if the slots he walked straight up to John and his boss, Vlad next to him. Upon the entrance of the new girl he crossed his arms and cracked his neck. "Who the fuck are you exactly? Here to give me more damn tests to prove I'm the true Lord of Shadows even though the shadows have picked their true master?" He spoke watching her every movement, he had learned not to trust anyone that came from this place.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt April 27th 2012, 4:53 pm

Anthony cursed slighty under his breath as supperted himself with a few tendirls of shadow. The girl ignored Cains statement as she leaned abck on a small and thin pillar of ice. Legs crossing over eachother as she gave Cain an icy stare.Ä true bloodhound this one is. Ready for more blood. Though I have no intentions of fighting you,not unless you attack me first. She smirked lightly,brushing her bangs aside with a few fingers. "Though you have someone I'm sure you would enjoy meet." Witht hat she motioned towards a corner of the room that was once empty.

There stood a middle aged man with well kept black hair. He was dessed in a plaid shirt that was half ubuttoned and simple black slacks. His black eyes were focused on Cain,with a neutral expression. "Hello son." he said with an expression that was almost smug. John raised an eyebrow at what the man said,confused. This was Cains father?
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore April 27th 2012, 5:38 pm

Cain looked at the girl arms still crossed as he listened to her speak, not quite sure what she was going to have happen. Or who exactly she wanted him to meet until he came out and revealed himself and spoke those two words. With those two words his heart almost stopped and he almost dropped the Kilij. He could not, no would not believe the man in front of him was his father, it just could not be true. The man had his hair true but it just would not process in his mind for the simple fact that he never thought he would ever meet the man who helped to produce him. Keeping a stone cold look on his face he sheathed the Kilij and walked up to the man looking him dead in the eyes. “You, are not my father.” He muttered blood red eyes glaring into this man’s own black hues.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt April 29th 2012, 3:11 pm

The man seemed unphased by Cains cold demeanor. A wry smirk forming across his face as he looked into the young mans eyes. ”You’ve grown son. Didn’t expect you to kill her though. You have the bloodlust I have to admit that,some stones too if you could kill your sister with such ease.” He said chuckling. Taking a step back as he examined the others. ”You have friends too. I’m proud of you Josh.” He said with an almost icy sneer at the mention of his name. His eyes glimmered a warm gold before reverting to the deep endless black pits they were. His hands glowed with a deadly seeming yellow aura that radiated a feeling like an autumn morning. John could feel the power this man possessed and it gave him a sort of cold fear in the pit of his stomach. This guy was no normal human and what he could do may end up in their deaths.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] - Page 2 Empty Oh

Post by CainVulsore April 29th 2012, 4:52 pm

Cain seemed unphased by everything this man was saying not believing any of it, that wa of course until the man mentioned his true name. He faltered only slightly before regaining his composure. No one knew his real name, he had eliminated everyone from his past who knew that name so he could start a new life. Or so he thought; for eithe this man truly was his father or the smartes man on the planet. Looking up into his eyes he simply blinked, noticing the shift in the eyes though his mind still set on the last thing he said. His father, his father was proud of him. Those were the words he had secretly and subconsciously been waiting to hear sense he was old enough to understand his mother would never love him. Vlad on the other hand was fully focused on everything going on between father and son, seeing these two stand next to each other one would think then brothers. Cain looked like an exact replicate of his father that much waa certian. Though still he kept his guard up and watched to make sure nothing would be going wrong in this encounter. Quickly he notice the glowing hands and eyes switching color and Vlad knew that this was not going to end well if this man decided to turn upon his son. "A-Are you really my father?" Josh, or Cain, asked with confusion then smirked as he thought of something to hopefully trick the man."If you truly are my father them answer this, what day was I born?" He knew that this question would prove it or not. Then he asked something else"If not where did you learn that name, all who knew it were killed by my hands personally."

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top