The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England]

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] - Page 3 Empty Oh

Post by CainVulsore April 29th 2012, 4:52 pm

Cain seemed unphased by everything this man was saying not believing any of it, that wa of course until the man mentioned his true name. He faltered only slightly before regaining his composure. No one knew his real name, he had eliminated everyone from his past who knew that name so he could start a new life. Or so he thought; for eithe this man truly was his father or the smartes man on the planet. Looking up into his eyes he simply blinked, noticing the shift in the eyes though his mind still set on the last thing he said. His father, his father was proud of him. Those were the words he had secretly and subconsciously been waiting to hear sense he was old enough to understand his mother would never love him. Vlad on the other hand was fully focused on everything going on between father and son, seeing these two stand next to each other one would think then brothers. Cain looked like an exact replicate of his father that much waa certian. Though still he kept his guard up and watched to make sure nothing would be going wrong in this encounter. Quickly he notice the glowing hands and eyes switching color and Vlad knew that this was not going to end well if this man decided to turn upon his son. "A-Are you really my father?" Josh, or Cain, asked with confusion then smirked as he thought of something to hopefully trick the man."If you truly are my father them answer this, what day was I born?" He knew that this question would prove it or not. Then he asked something else"If not where did you learn that name, all who knew it were killed by my hands personally."

CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England]

Post by The Bolt May 3rd 2012, 7:34 pm

”Yes I really am your father.” He said with unshakeable resolution though his demeanor was somewhat icy. His eyes darted to John and back to Josh. ”The day you were born? I know this is a trick question. You know I have no idea about that Josh.” Though his next question was not unexpected. ”I gave you that name of course. I chose it, so why the hell would I not know it?” John raised an eyebrow at Cains so called father callous behavior. It was obvious they were related in his eyes.

”Do you have any other questions Josh or do you believe me?” He raised an eyebrow waiting for an answer.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England]

Post by CainVulsore May 3rd 2012, 8:02 pm

Cain listened to everything this man was saying, knowing it all to be true but still not believing it. He just could not let it go, if this truly was his father why show up now? Why leave them all those years, it was this man in front of him's fault about everything that happened in Cain's childhood. Because of him his mom lost her sanity and became the woman Cain knew he to be, because of him he grew up with no father and then went on to sire another child? Yet, he also was inspired by this man because of him he learnt to hate his mother who hated him silly bcause of the resemblance to his father. Crossing his arms he stood back one step eyes glaring into the man, "Right now just two. Why, why leave why do what you did, and why come back now?" He asked the shadows around them were going haywire, all of the shadows were freaking out with the conflicting emotions that were being spewed out of the true Lord of Shadows. He believed him alright and at the same time he wanted to so badly believe this truly was his father but also that this fool in front if him was not his father. He watched the man waiting for the answers that were sure to come, he would get them somehow that much was for sure.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cain Vulsore
The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] - Page 3 Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt May 4th 2012, 6:21 pm

The man took a deep intake of breath. Josh asked the right questions but he couldn’t give the answer right away, not yet. The shadows were restless and he knew that the person infront of him could resort to violence if it came down to it. ”Sadly I can’t tell you everything yet. There are forces at work greater than you can comprehend.” He shrugged as a bright light emitted from his palms that caused the shadows to melt before the light receeded,along with the return of the shadows. ” As for why I’ve come. You have a great future ahead of you son, one that could decide the fate of the world as well as….all of the creatures of the night.”
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury May 4th 2012, 10:05 pm

((wrong account but meh))

Cain snarled looking at him, listening to what he said only to roll his eyes. Things he could not comprehend? Was he seriously going to pull this crap? "Why dont you try me dear old dad." He said the pure hate laced in his voice yet also the confusion and wonder. When the light shot out of 'his fathers' hands pushing the shadows back both him and Vlad hissed at the light jumping back. They were obviously intrigued by this power but feared it as well. A light manipulator was something they were not expecting at all. With what he said next he simply raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean by this"
((srry it's short ))

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I am not a hero nor a villain I am simply a man prepared to do what is necessary to make sure no one goes without a family."

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2012-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt May 5th 2012, 11:31 pm

”Can’t tell you that yet son. Not just yet,” He said with sly grin as he inspected a sharp looking nail as if for dirt. ”You ask so many questions. All will reveal itself in time but until then.” The room was flooded with a bright light and when it faded he was gone. Leaving them alone in the room once again, strange girl disappearing as well. John raised an eyebrow but didn’t really do anything else but stand there. Waiting for them to be let out of this strange universe.

”Well I see we have everything sorted out here. So we can get down to business.” Anthony snapped as his shadow bloomed out and it wasn’t long before they were back in the alleyway, Only the four of them. ”Well me and my golem must be going, Its getting late and I have much to do. Good evening vampire.” With that they were gone.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top