The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Reptilian I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Reptilian I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Reptilian I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Reptilian I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
Reptilian I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Reptilian I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Reptilian I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» The Most Dangerous Game
Reptilian I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Reptilian I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Reptilian I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Reptilian I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Reptilian I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

Top posting users this week
Cerek
Reptilian I_vote_lcapReptilian I_voting_barReptilian I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Reptilian I_vote_lcapReptilian I_voting_barReptilian I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Reptilian

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reptilian Empty Reptilian

Post by superguy1 March 4th 2012, 11:53 am

Superhero Name:Reptilian
Title:Scaly
Alignment:Hero
Race:Reptile
Hair:None
Eyes:Completely Red
Height:6'6
Weight:131
Costume Description/Image:Reptilian KagekiSaotome
Personality: Reptilian likes to be around others and likes to travel in large groups. He wrestles with the reptile side of him which wants to hunt and kill things while he wants to be accepted and loved. When he's angry the reptile takes over and becomes very violent.

History: When he was born his parents abandoned him once they saw that their child was some sort of freak. He grew up alone on the streets constantly being persecuted for being different. The reptile side of him was in charge and eventually it completely took over. He was hunting animals attacking people who infiltrated his home (which is an abandoned apartment building) and was constantly being hunted down by the police. One day he was found by a labratory assistant who took him to the lab and ran tests on him. The scientests brought out the human in him and treated Reptilian like family. The lead scientest Dr.Richard O'Malley even took him in and made him his son. He was from then on raised like a normal child going to school and eventually reaching college. He wasn't bullied because who is stupid enough to bully a kid who looks like a walking crocodile? Tragedy came when he turned 17 and the O'Malley's died in a car accident. He now lives on the streets again but this time as a hero. He defends people who need him as Reptilian. He also needs to eat raw meat so he usually eats criminals who he slaughters.

Powers: Reptilian has incredible strength, speed, and a healing factor that allows him to regrow organs and limbs. He also has long sharp claws on his hands and feet and a mouth full of sharp teeth.
STR: 6
SPD: 4
END: 2
INT: 2
EP: 5
FS: 2

Character Image/Description: Reptilian KagekiSaotome

Roleplay Sample: On the rooftops he swiftly follows his prey. They don't realize he is above them. Stalking them waiting to strike. He makes his move. He swiftly climbs down the building and lands infront of his prey. The two thugs pull out guns and shoot at Reptilian. The bullets fill him with holes that quickly heal and he springs at the thugs slicing and dicing with his claws and razor sharp teeth. The two thugs are reduced to pieces of shredded flesh and bone leaving Reptilian to feast.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 274
Job : Student
Registration date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down

Reptilian Empty Re: Reptilian

Post by Super Cutie March 15th 2012, 9:44 pm

Approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Reptilian Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down