The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
New Faces, New Places.  I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
New Faces, New Places.  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
New Faces, New Places.  I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
New Faces, New Places.  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
New Faces, New Places.  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
New Faces, New Places.  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
New Faces, New Places.  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
New Faces, New Places.  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
New Faces, New Places.  I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
New Faces, New Places.  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
New Faces, New Places.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
New Faces, New Places.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
New Faces, New Places.  I_vote_lcapNew Faces, New Places.  I_voting_barNew Faces, New Places.  I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
New Faces, New Places.  I_vote_lcapNew Faces, New Places.  I_voting_barNew Faces, New Places.  I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

New Faces, New Places.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Faces, New Places.  Empty New Faces, New Places.

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 17th 2012, 11:05 pm

~Essmerelda~

Crazy as it seemed, Essmerelda needed a break. All the crime fighting was wearing her down. Her former schedule was that of a criminal that hunted for its prey at night. She'd grown used to sleeping all day and being up all night--But NOW, it was an all day job. For the first time in awhile, the massive woman simply took a bus in normal attire to Chicago. Always been a girl that was . . . well, HARD to shop for considering her size, her clothing consisted of a form fitting, powder blue tanktop, some black gym shorts. Not exactly wanting many to see her burn scars on her legs, she wore her normal black leather boots. The bus ride was long, strenuous, and tiring. When they finally stopped, Essa leapt to her feet, only to hit the roof--Literally. "SHIT!" She spat, rubbing her head a bit. Hearing a few people snickering at her, she cast a stone cold, icy blue glare over them--Immediately silencing them. Leaving her half of the bus silenced, she sauntered off first.

She didn't know WHERE she was going, where to, how, or even WHY. All she knew was that she wanted a break--To be in a foreign place and see what she could learn. And Chicago seemed good enough. A bit hungry, she stopped and grabbed a quick meal. But, as she left, she took a sip of her bottled water and began to look around. The streets weren't nearly as active or as massive as New York’s clamoring, tightly packed, but familiar ones. But, the blonde headed vixen simply sighed and reminded herself that she was supposed to be relaxing and enjoying herself. Essmerelda was a busy body--Always working, always ready. She wasn't meant for vacation time.

As she slowly made her way down the streets to start looking for a hotel, she stopped again to observe her surroundings . . . There was a hotel about two streets away and a park nearby. Always one to savor the nature that is so magnificent, she decided that she'd check into her hotel later. Sitting underneath the shaded haven of a massive oak tree, she leaned back and opened the palm of her hand. With that, she closed her eyes, leaned her head against the tree trunk, and lightly began to let her blue flames trickle over her outstretched hands. It was like those stress relieving balls--But instead of squeezing or moving any objects around, she simply allowed her flames to roll over her palms and soothe her . . .

{(Mock, go 'head and bring in Andree any way you'd like. XD XD)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~
New Faces, New Places.  Tumblr_m7lt9k7NEJ1r827vgo1_400

7 feet and 200 pounds of pure woman.
ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2012-02-09

Back to top Go down

New Faces, New Places.  Empty Re: New Faces, New Places.

Post by Mockingbird February 18th 2012, 4:07 am

The white apartment ceiling greeted Andree as she awoke in her apartment. Her brown eyes wandered over to the digital alarm clock that rested on the wood side table. The red LED lights informed her that it was nearly eleven AM. So, what am I going to do today? She asked herself as she rolled out of the white sheets. Well, the white sheets were on the floor and the bed was bare. She didn't feel like making her bed the night before. The sounds of cars honking reached her ears as she walked over to the kitchen. Finding some bread from the cupboard, she made herself a few slices of toast. After eating the barely toasted slices of bread, she went to get dressed to go read in the park nearby as she did occasionally. Walking into the bathroom first, she tied her hair back into a ponytail and brushed her teeth. Moving on to her closet, she slipped into a pair of jeans and a T Shirt and picked up her e reader before leaving for the park.

Looking over the railing of the stairwell, she saw that no one was there. Good. She thought to herself before sprinting down the stairwell at superhuman speeds. Once reaching the ground floor, she slowed down to a walking pace so that she didn't attract attention to herself. Her hands pushed open the glass doors to the apartment building as she left for the park. Her checkered sneakers made small noises as she walked out of the apartment building and onto the sidewalk. As she made her way through the paths of the park to the oak tree she usually sat under, she saw that somebody else was already there. Whatever. She thought as she sat down on the other side of the tree and began to read.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 18th 2012, 10:41 am

Essmerelda

Unbeknownst to the young woman, there was in fact another person there. Raising an eyebrow as she heard the grass rustling, Essa stood up and glanced over to the other side of the tree. Not really much of a 'social' person, the tall woman leaned against the tree trunk and blinked down at the girl that was reading. "I'm guessing you'd want me to leave . . . ?" She questioned, seeming casual as ever.

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird February 18th 2012, 4:17 pm

"Hmm? Oh, no, stay if you would like it really doesn't bother me. As long as it doesn't bother you." Andree replied, looking up at the tall woman standing before her. And here I was thinking that the Amazons were just a myth. She joked with herself as her eyes wandered back over to her e reader to continue her book. Andree was never a very social person and preferred not to talk to random people as to avoid feeling awkward.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 21st 2012, 7:19 pm

"What's a young girl like you doing out here . . . You could get raped." She blinked, leaning against the tree trunk casually. She had nothing else better to do. Plus, she didnt even know this kid. She could be an asshole if she wanted.

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird February 21st 2012, 7:36 pm

"It's the middle of the day and I can handle myself." Andree replied calmly to the other woman whom was leaning against the tree trunk. Why do people want to bring up rape in a perfectly fine environment? She's a weird one.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 21st 2012, 10:29 pm

"Tell you what, kid. I grew up on the streets of Brooklyn, New York. You should try to stay safer all by yourself. Men are evil little dicks that want to steal your virginity--Trust me." She told the younger girl with a little crooked smirk on her faec. Yep. Today was her day to be an asshole.

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird February 23rd 2012, 11:13 pm

"And you care why?" Andree replied quickly, still not looking up from her book. Why would she care? And why is she just coming up to me and telling me guys just want to rape me for my virginity? I am perfectly safe here and am a total bad ass, if I do say so myself.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top