The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
The Silver Hellfire I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Silver Hellfire I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Silver Hellfire I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Silver Hellfire I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Silver Hellfire I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Silver Hellfire I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Silver Hellfire I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Silver Hellfire I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Silver Hellfire I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Silver Hellfire I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Silver Hellfire I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Silver Hellfire I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Silver Hellfire

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Silver Hellfire Empty The Silver Hellfire

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 9th 2012, 10:32 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: The Silver Hellfire

Title: Hell on Heels

Alignment:
Hero

Race:
Irish/Ecuadorian

Hair: Reaches down to the small of her back--Hangs in bleach blonde, nearly white, ringlets.

Eyes: Deep, dark, sapphire blue.

Height
: 6"7

Weight: 165 lbs

Costume Description/Image:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Personality: Bitchy, prude, confident, obnoxious, powerful, cocky, stubborn, and independent, not many kind words come to mind when thinking of Essmerelda. Being raised with abuse all of her life and having a criminal history, Essa certainly isn't a happy little ray of sunshine. She's powerful and she knows it. Hardly ever listening to authority, her attitude is very carefree and 'my way or highway'. In some other cases, the bleached vixen can seem almost bipolar. One moment she's a massive bitch and hates the world, the next, she's everyone's personal supergirl, and most of the time, she enjoys torturing her peers with perverted comments, aggravating them with her sick humor, or being just extremely obnoxious and loud. Being on the streets for so long, Essa's a bit of an alcoholic and drinks like a man. Even though she's a 'hero' now, it's not rare at all to catch her smoking weed. She's quite the party animal if you catch her on a bad night, but strangely enough, for someone so spontaneous and loud, she's very quiet and reserved if you don't really know her. To many of her 'friends' and fellow heroes, she a bit strange--Intimidating and gives off the aura of 'Bitch, don't talk to me, or I will end you.' But really, this is only because she's never been sure how to TALK to other people. Nowadays in her age and time, Essa is VERY loud, vocal, and confident. She KNOWS well that she's strange looking. She KNOWS she's a freak of nature and she ALSO knows that she was once a criminal and now had all her fellow heroes talking bad about her reputation. Here's Essa's philosophy: You don't like me, move out of my way, bitch. I never asked your opinion and you don't know who I am.' With all the neglect, pain, and bullying the young woman has endured all through her years, she just . . . Doesn't GIVE a shit what anyone thinks of her anymore. So, go ahead. Be the first to sit back and call Essa a bitch, a whore, a bipolar freak, a crazy albino, anything you wish. But don't get your feelings hurt. Essmerelda doesn't care. Essmerelda don't give a shit.

History: (Sit back and put your reading glasses on, my friends. . . This is probably one of the most complex and longest histories you'll ever read. I apologize in advance for creating many headaches XD Also, I spaced out the history into many paragraphs, as I personally DONT like reading WALLS AND WALLS of text, so I figured you guys wouldn't either ^^)

Cydni and Bruce were their names. Cydni was a gorgeous Latina woman who worked in a fancy, well known strip club. In the always working city of New York, Bruce was a highly regarded drug dealer. The couple was one of those one night stands that actually lasted. It was simple really--Bruce thought the young, beautiful stripper was a good trophy girl. The only time this couple REALLY saw eachother was for little one night stands and when Bruce wanted an easy dinner or a hideout from the cops.

All of their fortunes changed when Cydni conceived a child and had to quit her job . . . Bruce, about a month later, visited, wanting his usual dinner, sex, and run from his girlfriend, sought her apartment out. He was hiding from the cops, of course, but his 'romantic' visit would soon turn into hell on Earth.

Cydni spilled that she was having a baby--HIS baby, and Bruce wouldn't have this. He FORCED her to get an abortion.

But that's when something strange happened. Sure, the abortion went fine . . . But when the baby was supposedly killed off as it should’ve been, the fetus STAYED. To this day, Cydni's doctors are baffled and find it COMPLETELY unbelievable . . .

Nine months later, Bruce returned to his girlfriend’s apartment to see her with a child in her arms. He HAD to hide there, so therefore, he HAD to put up with seeing the kid HE created.

Essmerelda was named for her bright green eyes. She had her mother's tanned skin, soft green eyes, and black ringlet curls. But from day one, Cydni knew that there was something . . . DIFFERENT about little Essa. She was MASSIVE. Not in baby fat, but just, LANKY and had extremely stretched out limbs for an infant. She thought it was extremely strange, but did her best to love the weird child.

Growing up, Essa watched through innocent eyes as her mother was often beat, raped, and abused by Bruce. She was forced to watch things little 2 years olds should NEVER have to see. Bruce was pissed. He didn't want ESSA and now he had to help PAY for Essa as well. He refused to pay Essa's insurance and EVERYTHING; therefore, the child never got to go to the doctor for check ups, shots, and to ever realize that she STILL had abortion chemicals from the pills in her body . . .

Finally, around the age of 5, Essa was trying to just be a normal child for once and sat at the dining table, coloring. When she heard her father's yelling, she became scared--Not for her, but rather, for her mother. She knew what happened when Daddy was angry . . .

Seeing Bruce throwing her mother against the wall and calling her names, Essa yelled at HIM. She said, 'Stop hurting my Mommy!' And that was it . . . From then on, Bruce raped and abused his own daughter, leaving Essmerelda a scarred child with no trust in anyone whatsoever . . .

At this point, Cydni couldn't take the abuse anymore--And now her boyfriend was hurting their child. She packed her things and took Essa to her mother's.

Things got better . . . But were still quite horrible. Grandmother Robin was a widowed woman and was of high class posture. Because of her daughter's 'vile' choice to be a stripper in NEW YORK CITY, Robin wanted her granddaughter to be the epitome of elegance: the perfect, pristine, beautiful lady. From then on, she made Essa scrub the floors, do chores every day, and just, completely take away any hopes of the young girl having a real childhood.

One day while watching TV for the first time . . . EVER, Essa saw the Disney princess, Snow White. She was gorgeous with perfect, pulled back ebony hair. Her skin was flawless and she had a beautiful voice. The young girl, for the first time, started to completely lose any means of self-esteem. She thought she was hideous and weird and unappealing to anyone.

Back at school, matters certainly didn't help. Essa was bullied because her stunning size, gangly limbs, and her initial social awkwardness. She didn't know how to talk to people and she wasn't very smart in school . . . The only thing she ACCELLED at was the arts. She had a capability to think outside the box and pain beautiful things. She had so many bottled up emotions that it stunned her art teacher . . . But her artistic talents always remained under wraps--As most children didn't care. They found Essa to be the laughing stock, that 'weird girl' no one liked that they could get away with bullying, and by the time she was only 8, the girl had been called names, abused, raped, taunted, and hurt more than most ADULTS . . . .

All the while, things were looking up for Cydni. Oblivious to her daughter's pain and bully issues, she'd met a kind man at the mall and they were dating. Essa didn't mind him, but most of the time, she was so caught up in her own personal issues to say much to her mother, the new man, or her insanely pristine grandmother.

While her mother was out on a date that day, Essa had to take the bus since her grandmother was at work and Cydni was with her boyfriend. As she headed towards the bus, her usual crowd of bullies pursued her and distracted her. As they started taunting her, calling her names, and making fun of her because of the fact that her mother was a stripper and got naked for money, she missed her bus home. So, just wanting to get AWAY, she began to run . . . She didn't know WHERE she was running, she just hauled ass.

By the time she stopped, she had no clue where she was . . . But she DID know that they were still running after her . . . And now that they weren't on SCHOOL grounds, the group of boys began THROWING stones and anything they could at her. After getting hit with several stones, she sought shelter between two barrels. Metal barrels. Not knowing, the 10 year old, had run straight into a chemical plant. And those metal barrels she'd sat in between for protection were filled with toxic liquids, chemicals, and horrid substances that were going to be shipped to different countries. When she sat down between them, the barrels shifted just a bit, but not noticeably. But as the boys began to throw things again and shout for her to show herself, she, out of desperation, shifted more . . .

There were reports all over the news that night about the horrid toxic spill down town New York. Essmerelda had been knocked unconscious, suffered a concussion, and . . . was now chemically charged.

When Cydni had tried getting an abortion medically, the medicines didn't do what they were meant to . . . They didn't kill Essa off as a tiny fetus--Rather, it mutated her almost. MADE her limbs stretch the way they had . . . And those toxins were STILL inside of her. The metal bins holding the toxic had fallen, knocked her unconscious, and left a giant gash at the back of her head. She was scraped up pretty badly as well . . . With the many open wounds on her young body, the chemicals seeped into her pores and into her bloodstream. The toxins found and mingled with the ones that lingered in her blood from the abortion treatment . . . And unbeknownst to everyone, even herself, Essa had a new 'ability'.

What shocked everyone the most was the chemicals take on her PHYSICAL appearance? Essa was a tanned young girl with sea-green eyes and pitch black hair. For some strange reason, Essa's entire body was literally bleached. She had no pigmentation at all in her skin or hair . . . Before she came to, everyone thought that she'd be almost like . . . An albino. But what stunned the whole team of doctors was that when Essa finally woke up, her eyes were blue. Dark, fiery, sapphire blue.

Before the whole incident, Ty, Cydni's boyfriend, had proposed on their date . . . And now Cydni was having second thoughts about ESSA. She wanted to get married. To finally have a NORMAL life with a loving man . . . And a new beginning. But there was ONE obstacle that blocked her from completely forgetting her past . . . Essa.

Cruel as it may be, Cydni did the unthinkable and put her strange, lonely, and now chemically charged child into an orphanage.

From then on, Essa became emotional . . . She became more vocal and rebellious. She refused any 'love' the caretakers gave her and she utterly HATED the orphanage. She never let the caretakers have one word in . . . She wanted her MOTHER. Not them.

Back then, she didn't know about her powers just yet. So, this was always a mystery to her until now . . . One day, the caretakers came in to tell her to go outside, get a little sun. Feeling offended (though it was quite easy to offend the now quite bipolar child), Essa snapped on them, telling them to go away and stop teasing her about her complexion. They tried to reason with her . . . But that proved to be a bad idea . . . The room she'd been staying in burned to the ground. Literally. When they tried to grab Essa and take her outside, something snapped and Essa fell unconscious. From then on, no one knows what happened besides the fact that bystanders heard Essa yell, and then everything burned . . . Except for her.

Not wanting ANYTHING to do with that 'demon child', Essa was shipped to several different orphanages. Once they found one that understood and respected the estranged child’s needs to be alone, she was sent there and stayed there until she was about 12.

Of course, she had no friends there. She didn't want friends. Well, in actuality, Essa didn't even know what 'friend' really meant . . .

But then there was Kristen. Kristen was a beautiful red haired, blue eyed, gorgeous little girl. She was 14 and one of the sweetest, charming little girls in the orphanage. She was a natural social bug and had many friends . . . The only reason SHE was in the orphanage was due to her parents dying in a car crash. Essa didn't know her and really anyone in the shelter. One day in the frigidness of winter, Essa sat outside and alone. With the cold, everyone was INSIDE, she instinctively, she went wherever people weren't.

Seeing the strange girl all by herself and out in the cold, Kristen went outside with a blanket wrapped around her and sat down by Essa. She simply told her 'hello' and asked for her name. Never have been shown KINDNESS or received a sweet, kind 'hello' before, Essa wasn't sure how to respond and responded shyly. Feeling bad for Essa after talking to her for awhile, Kristen offered for her to come over to her room and sleepover. In the foster home, all the children had dorms. There was a boy section and a girl section--But Essa had her OWN subdivision in the back of the girls section, so she didn't really realize that there were other girls around her area . . . So, she accepted. And for once, she had a friend. Kristen taught her the things SHE could never learn on her own . . . She was like the big sister and the motherly figure in her life that she never had . . .

Nothing good can ever stay for Essmerelda though. About 6 months later, the beautiful, happy little Kristen was adopted. This left Essa all alone once more . . . But a month and a half later, Essa turned 12 and was finally adopted. The young couple was looking for a blue eyed little girl. The wife, Katrina, was infertile and dreamed of having a blue eyed baby girl . . . The husband, Drake, couldn't refuse his wife's request and easily accepted Essa. The first weeks with her new foster family were rough. Essa didn't know how to respond to their kindness or actually . . . having a REAL family for once in her life. But after those first awkward days passed, she became a bit used to it. . . And she enjoyed the feeling of being loved, actually wanted by someone, and finally having someone she could call 'Daddy' and feel comfortable with it . . .

As she finished her homework one day, Essa followed her foster father to 'work'. She knew her foster parents owned a martial arts academy, but she didn't really understand what 'martial arts' was, so she was generally curious. When she SAW just what her foster parents could do and what the students they trained could do, the 12 year old was AMAZED. That night, when Drake tucked her into bed, she told him that she wanted to learn . . . She was tired of being afraid and not being able to do anything for herself.

So for the next 10 years, Essmerelda trained herself up from a gangly limbed, strange looking child, to a powerful and exotically beautiful young woman. Along the way, she trained along with three other students. The only one that really MATTERED was Tyler.

Tyler was her best friend, biggest supporter, and boyfriend. But of course, it was forbidden. What fun would that be without rules? The martial arts academy was almost like a seminary. Once you joined, you had to complete your courses. That academy became a new home and everyone you trained with became family. Their rules were simple: The students couldn't leave the academy until finishing their courses and they had another job they could go to. When they DID occasionally go out to shop or see a movie and whatnot, they could NOT use their training against innocent people. And lastly, they COULD NOT have romantic relationships to distract them from their training and studies.

Essa and Tyler didn't really care about the rules--They were safe as long as Drake didn't find out.

Over the years, Essmerelda drastically changed. Of course, training was NOT easy at ALL. Her masters were harsh on her, ESPECIALLY her, since she was the owners and the head master's foster daughter. But all those years of extra chores, mile long runs, extensive conditioning, and TONS of sucker punches to the face, Essa certainly wasn't an easy girl to knock down.

As hard as a rock, Essa's lanky limbs filed in solid muscle and her personality also hardened. She'd dealt with name calling and abuse all her life. Now grown up, she knew well that she was a mutation--She knew she was odd. But who cared? Without odd people, the world would be boring. Well, that was what Tyler told her. Tyler also had a huge impact on her. He told her that she was beautiful in her own exotic way. She was different. He believed her to be a mystery that just needed to be uncovered--A girl with a hard past that had a soft heart underneath all the sweat, blood, and muscle . . . And he was right. All around, Essa was still just that scared little girl that just wanted love.

But now, weakness was never an option for her. She was the top student at her academy and one of the most eye-catching women they'd ever seen. Her hair had grown and maintained to a length that was right above the small of her back. She kept it braided or wild and loose most of the time. Her skin, despite her wishes, never tanned and remained massively pale. Her eyes were still deep and blue, but now, her face and body had matured.

Her face had an elfin look to it now. Her captivating, fiery blue eyes made her sharp features pop, and her almost fluorescent blonde hair seemed to simply be a small factor. Those eyes were the most stunning feature about her. But still, there was her height . . . Now at the age of 21, she was exactly 6"4. Her legs were luxuriously long and muscular. Her arms were long and strong, perfect for longer ranged punches. Everyone often teased her playfully about being related to an Amazon or something. Of course, she didn't take that or ANYTHING to heart anymore--Her massive height was merely a part of her and she didn't mind who she was anymore . . .

With confidence and a snappy sense of humor, Essa now had friends she'd trained with for 10 years.

But, everyone knows that, good things never stay, especially if you're someone like Essa . . .

Of course, Drake knew ALL about Tyler and Essa's little relationship--He's overheard them talking about running away and getting MARRIED one day. He even heard that Essa already had the dress . . . So, he invited Essa into the dojo just to spar and practice a bit. But in the midst of their practice-fight, he completely busted her and told her about he knew EVERYTHING. Now pissed off that her foster father was YELLING at her about this, Essa stubbornly fought back and was rather rude and mean about it as well.

Hearing all the yelling, Tyler himself poked his head in to see what was going on. Drake pushed Essa to the ground and went towards the young man, about to yell at him and punish him as well. Not wanting to see her boyfriend penalized, Essa quickly got up and tried to attack her foster father from behind--But of course, being a master, Drake was ready.

He knocked her unconscious--Winning their round and also succeeding in quieting her. But that wasn't the end . . . While Drake yelled at Tyler and the two men argued; they didn't realize what was going on behind them . . .

As she fell unconscious, Essa's inner rage was overflowing . . . All the years of abuse, pain, her fear, all the tears she'd cried, well, they were all attributing. And that's how she discovered her 'special abilities' once more . . .

BLUE flames sprang up from Essa's hands, engulfing her, encasing her almost protectively as the rest of the flame grew larger and burned anything and everything in its path . . . Seeing this, Tyler only cared for his girlfriend being hurt as he leapt in to try and get her out of the fierce inferno . . . For his love, he suffered, and through his suffering, he died.

Half of the academy was burned down before everything was put out. Two people were killed and many were injured. Essa herself was unconscious still.

When she woke in the hospital, she immediately looked for Tyler . . . His stupid grin to tell her that everything was fine . . . But she never saw it--She never saw him. Her foster parents showed up though. Drake was quiet, but Katrina tried to tell her as gently as she could that . . . Tyler was dead. The academy was in ruins and they were moving until the building was rebuilt. When she saw herself, Essa saw that SHE was pretty badly injured as well. While it didn't HURT much, her hands were BADLY burned and her lower legs were scorched as well.

This was the final straw for her . . . Essmerelda hated the world. She hated her ‘family’; she hated that academy, and hated herself. She rummaged through her things in her room for awhile one quiet night . . . She found the wedding dress she would've worn with Tyler if they HAD gotten the chance to get married . . . And she completely mutilated it. She tore it up, tore off the front half, and then kept it that way. The entire front was gone except the 'corset' part at the top, and the back of the dress. She found thick, metallic gloves in her inventory and put them over her hands (as she now knew what her 'powers' were and what they could do), and then wrapped her hands up tightly in bandages, When she saw her legs, she suddenly felt self-conscious . . . So, she found some dark black fishnet stockings, put them on, and then got some tall, black leather boots and put them all on. As she found her foster mother's old mouth veil, she took that as well . . . She slid into the torn apart dress, put on some of her favorite black spandex pants, grabbed a utility belt, grabbed a few weapons, and was gone.

With her immense hate against the world, she became a criminal. People everywhere began to fear the pale vixen that was literally hell on heels. She was fueled by rage and hatred as she plunged through innocent towns and terrorized the hearts of many. The few that saw her eyes lived on to tell that her eyes were just as terrifying as her blue flames . . . They were deeply blue, almost a harsh sapphire color. They had burning hatred in them and no mercy . . . She was a martial artist, therefore, she was an amazing fighter, and could easily fight without her powers . . . But when she used her powers AND incorporated her skills in, she was terrifying. People gave her the title The Silver Hellfire. The silver part came about came due to the fact that she was so PALE. And when she was on the hung at night, the moonlight made her look almost SILVER. On the streets, she met many male criminals and found out first hand just how horrible they could be . . . She went through many 'bad boys' and never liked any of them. She found that quite horrible and abusive--And Essa utterly REFUSED to be hurt by the likes of man. Never again.

The young woman also learned what alcohol and drugs were and became QUITE the part goer and learned MUCH about the dirty side of the world through bars, college girls, and one night stands.

But, the budding criminal was caught. She was sentenced for 5 years . . . And jail definitely changed her . . . When she finally got out, she literally had nowhere to go. No family, no home, no money. Nothing.

So, she stopped in the closest place she could find: A church. And so, the nearly insane woman found God. She gained a good conscious and started having faith . . . And as she glanced around, listened to petitions, and got to know the people at church, she realized that . . . There were A LOT of people just like her. People that had nothing. .. People that were abused and left to die. People that were mocked, hurt, and bullied . . .

That's when she converted. She stopped being a criminal fully, became a full Christian and is now looking for a team of heroes to be recruited . . .

But the MAIN problem is: What SMART hero would hire and take in a former criminal . . . ? A BAD criminal that supposedly had no heart, had eyes just as hateful as her flame . . . ?

Powers: Able to control and manipulate blue flames, Essa's a massively talented woman with the ability of pyrokinesis. Blue fire is the color signifying the hottest of temperatures--Therefore, Essa's flames are extremely durable and damaging. Her powers come about and are enabled through her feelings of vulnerability, fear, or in self-defense. But after learning and using her powers for so long, she can now full control when and how she uses her flames. Often-times, she traces back to her martial arts roots and uses her fire to make 'weapons'. Such as, she'll often make 'fire daggers' or a fire whip. As of now, the fire enchantress is trying to learn to do something extremely difficult . . . She wishes to pull pure LIGHTNING from the sky as it's raining and be able to control THAT. But she hasn't been very successful so far . . . Maybe one day though . . .

Power Grid:
STR: 3
SPD: 2
END: 4
INT: 1
EP: 6
FS: 6

Power Grid colours: Silver and Blue

Character Image/Description:[b]
[b]
Roleplay Sample:

6:31 A.M

BEEP!! BEEP!!! BEEP!!

The sound of her obnoxious alarm shook her awake. " . . . Ugh . . ." Was all that she could mutter as she heaved herself into a sitting position. Reaching over and failing miserably at grabbing her phone to turn the alarm off, Essmerelda let out a low groan of frustration. "Okay, really? Really!?" At this, the massive woman eased out of bed, only to trip over the assortment of weapons she had out on the floor. "Goddammit!! UGH, being a 'good guy' sucks ASS so far!" She complained to herself, kicking the guns aside and grabbing her STILL beeping phone and turning the alarm off. "Wait . . . What did I even need to DO this early in the morning . . . ? I dunno, shower time, I guess." She shrugged, unbraiding her long hair and heading to the bathroom of her small apartment.

Since the newly made 'hero' had converted, she was very busy all the time. Today, so it seemed, she had nothing to do. Letting the warm water wake her up and flow over her body, she decided to wash her hair--Bad idea. Her fingers became tangled into the massive mane of blonde that she called her hair and being ESSA, she grew frustrated and gave up. So, she simply settled with shaving her massively long legs. Things were quiet, peaceful, and uneventful. Something Essa wasn't very used to hearing or experiencing. As she neared her kneecap with her razor, all hell broke loose.

BEEP, BEEP!! RIIIIINNNNNNG!!!! About give different sounds alerted her. Her OTHER alarm, he phone was ringing, her doorbell was ringing, AND now her pager was yowling for attention. "FUCK MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!" She shouted, throwing her razor against the wall and jumping out of the shower and grabbing a towel. "I TRY to enjoy FIVE minutes to myself and what do I get?! The WHOLE world yelling at me, I mean SHIT!!" She spat before answering her door.

"Excuse me, Miss, but do you have time to learn about Jesus Chr--" "Dude . . . It's like 7 A.M on a SATURDAY, I've got shit to do." And then slamming the door in the man's face, she rushed off to turn off her pager, alarm clock, and then answer her phone in record time.

It was a police officer that needed to talk to her about a case she was curious about . . . So, throwing on her suit, she headed out.

On the rough streets, she earned many strange looks and several snickers of, 'Isn't Halloween over?'. But, she was so used to THAT reaction now that she could care less . . . "HEY! You! You needed to talk to me?" She questioned as she saw the young cop. "Oh, yes, I wasn't sure if you WANTED to check this case out for us, but--" "Excuse me, but my eyes are up HERE, son. I know, it's hard to look at my face, but I'd appreciate it if you don't TALK to my tits--Now what did you want to know?"

Several minutes passed as the two negotiated and finally, as Essa turned to go back home, the young cop stopped her. "So, 'Silver Hellfire', how would you like to go out tonight? Dinner at--" "Honey, I've seen cotton more manly than you. I haven't got time for dating, seeing as I can hardly take a BATH in peace. Have a nice day, oh, and I think the doughnut shop opens in an hour. Take your boys there for a little 'date', how's that sound?"

And leaving it at that, Essmerelda turned, hopped onto the subway, and was gone, leaving the poor young man forever alone. As she reached her street, she stepped onto the pavement and watched in amusement as many people stopped and stared. She knew well that she was an odd site even WITHOUT the spandex and weapons. SO, she rather cheekily flipped her hair and sauntered back to her apartment. If she was GOING to talked about and hated, she may as well give them something to talk about . . .

OOC
: Hello everyone! First off, I just wanted to apologize for any SPELLING errors there may be, as I don't have spell check on my computer and I typed this up pretty fast. Two days ago, I typed ALL of this, just for it to be deleted, so ultimately, I just wanted this DONE. XD Second, I'd like to ask . . . How does the group thingy work? As in, how would Essa JOIN a certain group, team, force etc . . . Do I ask the person who runs that team and Essa kinda just . . . wanders in? OR better yet, could any of your lovely users direct me to a group Essa may fit INTO?

I'm terribly sorry if at times I seem like an idiot--Im still trying to figure out how certain things on this site work . . . If something doesn't seem right, please kindly tell me what I'm doing wrong, so I can correct it and learn. This site is SO much different than MY standard roleplay. XD BUT, Im VERY excited to be a part of it and even after only talking with some of you for a day or two, I think you all are a WONDERFUL and HILARIOUS group of people! Thanks for th help if you can provide it to me, and I really appreciate ANYONE who managed to sit down and read ALLLLLL of this bio. XD LONGESTBIOEVVVAAAAAAARRR--Nah, but it sure is a lot of text. XD Oh, well, I'm off to bed now XD

Last edited by Scarlettequeen on April 12th 2012, 11:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

7 feet and 200 pounds of pure woman.
ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2012-02-09

Back to top Go down

The Silver Hellfire Empty Re: The Silver Hellfire

Post by Bliss February 15th 2012, 6:28 pm

Looks good. Approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top