The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
How to make a hideout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
How to make a hideout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
How to make a hideout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
How to make a hideout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
How to make a hideout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
How to make a hideout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
How to make a hideout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
How to make a hideout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
How to make a hideout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
How to make a hideout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
How to make a hideout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
How to make a hideout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
How to make a hideout - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHow to make a hideout - Page 2 I_voting_barHow to make a hideout - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
How to make a hideout - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHow to make a hideout - Page 2 I_voting_barHow to make a hideout - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

How to make a hideout

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to make a hideout - Page 2 Empty Re: How to make a hideout

Post by Mockingbird January 22nd 2012, 11:46 pm

"This is perfect, thank you." Andree said tot he massive caveman that had just lead her down some tunnels to this train junction. It was nicely sized and circular. It would be perfect for her usage once she puts in all the technology and cleans up the place. A couple of rats were running across the floor while she pictured what she could add. Computers, retinal scanner doors, hidden closet for her costume, exit ramp and more. This was going to be perfect. A small smile crossed her lips as her mind raced, picturing what she could add after cleaning up the broken glass, water and getting rid of the rats. No one would be able to find her down here. The big caveman that lumbered along beside her on the way here was still standing beside her. She was relieved that on the way here he hadn't accidently squashed her.

Tucking a bit of her brown and blonde hair behind her ear, she hoped that the brute beside her either liked her or would never see her again. Either way, she wouldn't get squashed by it at any time. Though, the prospect that a caveman was around today intrigued her but she would not pursue this much further. People have super powers today,w ho's to say that they didn't have them then and this guy got immortality?

Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

How to make a hideout - Page 2 Empty Re: How to make a hideout

Post by Troglodyte February 12th 2012, 8:48 am

Even though the Pragmatic, Preturbed Protohuman wasn't all fond of the woman, her enghusiasm still brought a slight smile to his lips, and even though a smile was usually considered a good thing, Gwharr's fangs and the general sharpness of his impeccably pearly white, gleaming teeth sometimes accidentally managed to scare onlookers away. She seemed to be quite happy with the arrangements nonetheless, and whilst

"To be glad you'se approve" He said, his deep, booming voice echoing through the hall, despite the fact that its volume was well within the parameters to be described as what was usually known as the 'indoor voice' and even though his smile had faltered a little bit, it was still present on his lips, as an indicator of his current albeit temporarily good mood

He rose to his full height, crossing his oversized arms over his massive chest. He could feel the slight ticklish sensation on the top of his head that indicated that part of his thick mane of red hair was touching the ceiling. "To wonder if that be all?" he asked, and even though his voice was the same, his smile had faltered completely now.
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2011-11-06

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top