The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Damsel In Distress (open) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Damsel In Distress (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Damsel In Distress (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Damsel In Distress (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Damsel In Distress (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Damsel In Distress (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Damsel In Distress (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Damsel In Distress (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Damsel In Distress (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Damsel In Distress (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Damsel In Distress (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Damsel In Distress (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Damsel In Distress (open) I_vote_lcapDamsel In Distress (open) I_voting_barDamsel In Distress (open) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Damsel In Distress (open) I_vote_lcapDamsel In Distress (open) I_voting_barDamsel In Distress (open) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Damsel In Distress (open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Damsel In Distress (open) Empty Damsel In Distress (open)

Post by Genevieve Montreal November 14th 2011, 10:21 pm

Genevieve had made her way to the city of Los Angeles and thought why not explore a little bit. She did a little bit of shopping during the day, saw the sights and enjoyed her time in the city. She had been there times before since her parents lived only ten miles away. Her adventures had unfortunately not taken to the great heights that she thought it would, but she was only starting out so she did not let her lack of travel get her down.
It was starting to get rather late and she figured that it would be best for her to check into a hotel somewhere. Checking her phone, Gena found that the quickest way to the hotel chain area was via the subway. It was getting kind of dark outside and she hastened her pace to the subway entrance. She made her way down the stairs, got her ticket and started looking at the illuminated map so that she could find the right train to take to get her to the hotels.When she had first made her way down into the subway area, she looked around and saw that no one was there. Since she had been shopping for most of the day, there were a number of bags slung across her shoulders, arms, and being held in her hands. After finding the right train to take, she put down some of her bags and opened up her purse which she started to rummage through.
Ugh, I really need to clean this thing out... she thought to her self as she finally came across the item she was searching for. It was her little makeup compact, she flipped it open and began touch ups in the tiny mirror. Just as she was about to finish, she caught a glimpse of a shadow move in the corner. Gena was rather concerned about this as how when she had arrived she did not see anyone else down here. She closed up her compact and place it back in her purse, picked up all of her bags and made her way over to the nearest bench. The click of her heels echoed through the supposedly empty train station, her eyes looked around examining ever corner she could, but to no avail. There did not seem to be anyone or anything else here. Genevieve sat down on the cold metal bench and crossed her legs as she waited for the train. She placed all the bags next to her and her hands in her lap. Her fingers tapped a random pattern to keep her self momentarily occupied. There were things running through her head that she tried not to think of but kept creeping in her mind anyways, like why there wasn't anyone else in this subway entrance? There had been plenty of people on the surface...
Maybe I should have just taken a taxi... she thought as she fixed her hair a little bit. Gena planned on going through her time wasting routine and then if the train had not come, she would find a taxi to take. First she started examining her nails, looking for any flaws. Things were already starting to look bad for her as she had just gotten a manicure that day, so there was nothing wrong there. Next, she went to her purse and pulled out her compact again. Though she had just fixed her makeup, she still opened up the mirror and started to look at her self trying to find a spot that she way have missed, or something that she could do with her hair. But when she turned her head, she caught sight of the moving shadow again. There was a sharp intake of air when she saw whatever she saw, but she then calmly put her compact away in her purse, zipped it up and picked up all of her shopping bags. Gena started off at a normal pace for the exit stairs, but it quickly turned into hasty walk. Whoever might have been down there would be able to notice the change in her pace as the pause between heel clicks shortened with each step.
Gena wobbled a bit in her heels which caused her to slow down to almost a complete stop.
What are you doing? Calm down, it's been a long day... Just walk up the stairs and your imagination will leave you alone... she thought to herself. Genevieve closed her eyes and took a deep breath in and let it out slowly. She opened back up her eyes and continued forward at a normal, calm pace. Everything was going to be just fine....
Genevieve Montreal
Genevieve Montreal

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2011-10-23

Back to top Go down

Damsel In Distress (open) Empty Re: Damsel In Distress (open)

Post by CainVulsore November 15th 2011, 4:01 pm

Cain smirks having been secretly following a dashing blonde around all day, no to say that would be a lie as he only found her a couple minutes ago. But he has been roaming around Los Angeles, California all day tryong to find something to do while he waits for the sun to come down; and of course to his luck it did when he spotted the blonde. Chuckiling slightly to himself he smirks jumping from shadow to shadow until the Lord of Shadows gets bored and simply hitches a ride in blondie's own shadow, waiting for her to stop anywhere. Once again luck turns in his favor, oh what a lovely night this is for him, as she makes a break for it a wall of shadows cover the exit stairs and he himself rises up behind her arms crossed. Uncrossing his arms he takes out his onyx colord dagger placing it to her back as he speaks in his 'amazing' yet dark voice."Why do you run my pretty? Cain isn't going to hurt you, unless of course you like it rough, but you beauties these days don't seem to like it that way do you?"

The New York Va,pire smirks, fangs exposed, as he slithers the dagger up her back and around to her neck so she can see it and know it's there. Smirking as an idea forms he lightly cutting her throate with the dagger and as the blood drips onto the dagger he whisps it away to his mouth rolling his tongue around it. Pulling the dagger out of his mouth he lets out a satisfied sigh, loving the taste of her blood; O negative if he is right, the girl ha the rariest blood type in the world. One Cain haas only ever tasted twice in his life time but that was because he robbed a blood bank once, blood packs so not as good as from the source. "My, my, my, what wonderful blood you have. O Negative I believe, I wonder if the rest of you tastes just as good." He whispers out in a hushed tone letting the blade spin in between his fingers, ready to strike if need be.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cain Vulsore
Damsel In Distress (open) Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Montreal November 15th 2011, 4:31 pm

Genevieve absolutely froze in place as she felt a presence rise up behind her. The only thing she managed to move were her eyes as they slowly moved to look behind her. She was praying, no, begging that this was just a dream or hallucination of some sort, but when her eyes caught sight of what she was dealing with she knew that this was all real. Gena then felt a cold knife to her back which made her tense up and drop the bags that she had in her hands. There were others on her shoulders still including her purse.
"Why do you run my pretty? Cain isn't going to hurt you, unless of course you like it rough, but you beauties these days don't seem to like it that way do you?" she heard him say. Her eyes were darting around the room looking for some way that she might be able to escape, but with this knife now creeping up her back, there was no hope right now. The man's knife made it's way to Gena's neck and she closed her eyes feeling it push against her neck. She let out a slight moan of pain as the freak drew blood. He then quickly pulled the dagger away, at which Gena took the opportunity to push herself away from this guy. She turned around and stumbled back wards a bit. The rest of her bags, minus her purse, she let fall to the ground. Gena was breathing kind of deeply in order to keep her heart rate somewhat under control in this situation. She then watched with absolute disgust as this what now seemed to be a vampire lick off the blood on his knife that he had gotten from her neck.
"My, my, my, what wonderful blood you have. O Negative I believe, I wonder if the rest of you tastes just as good."
He knew her blood type by tasting it... This guy was obviously nothing normal. Gena glanced quickly at his hands as she spun the knife around his fingers. It seemed like this 'Vampire' was looking to get more of her rare blood, which she was not about to be a fan of. Genevieve began to back up slowly
"I-I don't mean you any harm. I'm sure we can settle this like civilized people... No additional blood shed would be necessary..." she said in a shaky voice as she put her hand to her neck wiping off the blood. Gena did have a feeling that her peace offering would not go over too well with this beast, so as she was backing up her right hand slid behind her back where she formed an ice dagger about the same size as the one the blood thirsty menace had put to her neck only moments ago.
Genevieve Montreal
Genevieve Montreal

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore November 15th 2011, 6:03 pm

((xD your posts make mine look tiny, sorry they aren't that big))
Cain cuckles evily at the expression, words, and actions taken by the female infront of him shaking his head at the final thing she says. "Why of course we can settle this like civilized people, but who said anything about me wanting your blood? I have had my fair share of blood today and instead looking for something else I am sure you can supply me." He says letting the words fall off his lips and linger in the air as they travel to her, cracking his neck he spins the dagger and puts it back upon his belt holding his hands up though the shadow wall covering the exit slowly starts to grow minituare spikes, though around three hundred to four hundred of them. Yet, of course unless you are looking exactly at the wall and have perfect vision you can't even tell they are there thats how small they are right now and Cain has no plans of having them grow bigger as of now.
Smiling devilushly he bows softly to her and offers her his hand as his blood red eyes glisten in the dim subway light. "Come, take my hand and let us as you say, 'settle this like civilized people' madem.....?" He trails off allowing her to finish his sentence with her own name, which if she has any respect or desincy she will do so. Or, if perhaps it is the reason Cain cerntainly does not want to hear, she is a meta, that could also be why the blonde woudn't give out her name but she does not look like one at all. Then again neither of course does Elena Vexus from the 'group' of super 'villains' called the Harbringers' led by Night Kill, whom he is also apart of.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Montreal November 15th 2011, 6:39 pm

(Oh don't worry about it ^_^)
Genevieve narrowed her eyes at the man as he chuckled devilishly after she asked to settle this like civilized people.
"Why of course we can settle this like civilized people, but who said anything about me wanting your blood? I have had my fair share of blood today and instead looking for something else I am sure you can supply me."
The last thing she wanted to know right now was what this guy was thinking, her goal right now was to get out. But then as she took another step back, an ominous shadow wall cover up her only exit. It looked like she would have to take some action. The man had put his dagger away and cracked some bones as if her was preparing for a fight. She watched as a sinister smile creeped across his face, and he bent over in a bow offering his hand.
"Come, take my hand and let us as you say, 'settle this like civilized people' madem.....?" She looked behind her at her blocked exit, then back at the man offering his hand, his eyes as red as hell. She gave a look of surrender, as if this was the only option for her escape. Genevieve took the man's hand and let out a sigh...
"...You may call me The Ice Princess!" And with that, from Gena's hand a large, solid pillar of ice encased the man from the floor to ceiling. The ice dagger that she had made earlier disappear from her hand . While this man was momentarily imprisoned, she took the time to start creating multiple ice mirrors around the subway. There were a total of five that she made in a pentagon shape around her and the vampire, making sure there was one behind her. She planned on waiting to see what he would do next before she stepped into the mirror and continued her attack.

INT: 5FS: 3
OCC: ---FLT: 2
STR: 2MAG: 0
SPD: 2POT: 0
DUR: 2SPL: 0
ABI: 8/4$$$: 3
Genevieve Montreal
Genevieve Montreal
Genevieve Montreal

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore November 15th 2011, 7:10 pm

Cain chuckles evily as he is incased in the block of ice, rolling his eyes at the realization that she was another meta like he expected; none of the 'lookers' these days are normal bag 'o bloods. He grins menacinly and pyschoticly as the shadow spikes grow to about the size of footballs, and all four hundred of them flying out in every direction breaking not only the ice covering him but also at least one hundred fly out at the glass things and the 'Ice Princess' herself. Stepping out of the shattered remains of the ice he smirks turning to face her and gives a half bow. "Very fitting, the Ice Princess Vs The Lord of Shadows, it should be one of the greatest fights the world will never know my dear. The reason being is because by the end of it you shall be begging at me feet for mercy; mercy that will only be granted if I see it fit." The New York Vampire states running his tongue along his lips in anticipation as he waits to see what she shall do next, Cain has lost tons of fights to be sure but he always gets out better off than his opponent. And with his opponent being a fragil Ice Princess, well he better win this one with ease and without blinking an eye.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Montreal November 15th 2011, 8:23 pm

The 'Lord Of Shadows' as he called himself had easily broken out of her ice prison along with a multitude of dark shadow spikes attacking her and her mirrors. Gena quickly jumped into the mirror located behind her and moved to the far back right mirror. The mirror that she left was shattered by the man's attack. The left one was also completely broken and all the rest were heavily damaged. Once the attack ceased, the mirrors began to fix themselves. Gena's reflection appeared on the remaining mirrors so that this shadow manipulator won't know her true location.
"Very fitting, the Ice Princess Vs The Lord of Shadows, it should be one of the greatest fights the world will never know my dear. The reason being is because by the end of it you shall be begging at me feet for mercy; mercy that will only be granted if I see it fit."
After the man spoke, she began to run through the mirrors. It looks as if the mirrors were windows into a different room, and the gaps between the ice mirrors were walls. She was shuffling her location, as all the reflections of Genevieve were running in the circle of mirrors as well. They stopped their running and took a stance, the real Gena was not located in the right most mirror. Three ice needles formed in between the fingers of all the Genas in the mirrors simultaneously, as they all moved in sync it seemed as if they all were going to throw their needles but the attack only came from the right. Right after the attack was launched, she switched to the far left mirror.

Genevieve Montreal
Genevieve Montreal
Genevieve Montreal

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore November 16th 2011, 7:37 am

Cain smriks evily as the mirros are destroyed or heavily damaged from the shadow spikes, then raises an eyebrow as she appears on almost every single piece of the ice/glass. Raising an eyebrow he steps into a shadow and melts into it simply disappearing, at least for that momment. A few seconds later he appears outside the mirror things, rising up out of the shadows having no notice of the attacks of the giant ice spike things so he still doesn't know all of what she can do. Though he will admit she seems very powerful, but none are his equal in raw power and strength which she shall now come to face. He flicks his right hand and from the motion five shadow whips strong enough to damage even the mighty Pain fly out at each and everyone of her ice mirrors. "Come out, come out where ever you are; Cain just wants to play a different game for hide and seek is so two twenty years ago. Let us play a different game, I suggest Cat and Mouse, or even fuck and run." He chuckles menacingly, a laugh that by it's self strikes fear into all who hear it even if they don't know whom it's coming from.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Montreal November 17th 2011, 9:01 pm

Her eyes and that of the reflection's widened as the shadow whips rushed at her mirrors. Once they were hit, and the reflection was disturbed Gena's image on all the ice mirrors disappeared. All the shattered pieces of ice froze in mid air as if time had been brought to a halt. One single, larger shard of ice his the ground with the lightest sound of a pin drop. It bounced and before it hit the ground again Genevieve flew up out of it holding three ice needles in between her finger getting ready to throw them. As for the ice in the air, it came together to form a large saber-tooth tiger that went on a speeding crash course towards this 'Lord of Shadows'. And from the other direction, she threw her three ice needles. She could tell that right now she was currently out matched and needed to find an out.
Another three ice mirrors started to form, one behind her, another to her left and the third to her right. There were a few feet of space in between each mirror. Gena had these ready to jump into for this man's counter attack. With his power to control shadows and the force that he had behind them, it would be best for her to keep some form of defense at the ready.
"What is wrong with you,?! Just let me go and pick on some other blonde brat. Plenty in this city..."

Genevieve Montreal
Genevieve Montreal
Genevieve Montreal

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore November 18th 2011, 4:02 pm

Cain chuckles evily making a giant shadow hand whip out at the ice tiger, attempting to grab it and throw it against a wall or something like that. Noticing the mirrors starting to form again he snarls, making the shadow hand split in two, the second fist swings out at them like a gaint fist going in for the right hook. Hearing the words she spoke he grins menacingly and dashingly as he licks his lips getting them wet so he may answer. "Well my dear, if you truly must know, I am 'picking on' you because it amuses me, you actually fight back; most of the 'blonde brats' here would simply scream in fear then try to run, but no you stayed and are trying to fight. I like that, a challenge one of the few if any of the girls I've met who actually had the guts to defend themselves, it's sad how bad society has gotten these days so I love when 'my pretties' fight back." Cain says smirking as he makes the shadows under her feet slowly start to stretch up, trying to encase her body in pure, practically inescapable, coil of shadows; a trick he's used many times and has never failed him before why should it start now? Though of ourse if it did, it would be a welcoming surprise, something the bat shit crazy 'vampire' can learn from and make even better.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Montreal November 20th 2011, 3:01 pm

Her tiger, what seemed now to just be a tiny kitty, cried out when it was taken by the large shadow hand and thrown at a wall. It shattered with the sound of glass as many pieces of ice hit the ground all varying in size and shape. Her thrown ice needles failed as well, but following the attack on her tiger her opponent talked on how she is one of the few to fight back. He may be strong, but he does seem to overestimate his own abilities. Especially when against someone like her. Though she did need to make sure she did not overestimate her own abilities, for that would be a major set back and most likely cause her to fail in this situation.
Genevieve then noticed that the shadows beneath her feet were starting to rise up and coil around her. She quickly crossed her arms in an X and almost instantly encased her entire body in sold ice, protecting herself from the enclosing shadows. Gena then began to add more layers and thicken the ice pushing the shadows further away from her body, and as an offensive move a large, sharp icicle swiftly extended out from her personal ice prison aiming to impale the Shadow Lord before her.

Genevieve Montreal
Genevieve Montreal
Genevieve Montreal

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore November 21st 2011, 3:51 pm

Cain grins evily as he watches the ice kitty thrown into the wall and shattered into millions of pieces. His eyes scan over her, trying to figure out how tough this chick actually is, though more than likely she is as durable as glass and all he needs is one good clean cut to put her down. Cursing as she imprisons herself in ice to evade his shadows yet he keeps it climbing higher and higher, untill the entire 'prison' is coverd in them more than likely making it so she can't see a thing; yet like wise he cannot see if she is still inside of it. The icicle presents some damage as it extends out of the prison and comes hurtaling twoards him, able to only get a small wall up that catches the back end inside of it, stopping the icicle only seconds away from his heart. Letting out a deep breath Cain actually laughs, a happy, amused, sort of laugh but a laugh none the less. "You are powerful my dear...very powerful but can you defeat me? Do you have the will to break my bonds and escape your shadow coverd ice prision?" The Lord of Shadows taunts, slowly and silently drawing his kilij waiting for her to somehow get out and when she does she will have a sword built for mutalation and murder going through her stomach like it was butter.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Montreal November 23rd 2011, 12:22 am

Gena watched as the shadows climbed up and encased her. She was not too worried about it because she was heavily protected by her ice, though the darkness blocked her vision. She cursed under her breath as she was going to use that vision to get herself out. The shadows did not recede she figured that the large icicle that now protruded did not do the job. But since she could not see him, he might not be able to see her. Thought that would be a dangerous assumption seeing as it was his shadows that currently encased her. Gena was not completely sure of what his abilities encompassed. He controlled the shadows, and with some force too seeing as they were able to shatter her mirrors along with the animal she had created to attack him, but that was all she really had on him as of now.
After a moment of being in the darkness, Genevieve thought of a way to try and escape. First, she turned one of the walls of her ice prison into one of her ice mirrors. Then, with all the force and power she could Gena had her ice shoot straight up, but in a way that formed a slight mirror that allowed her to see a random point outside of her shadow prison. If her ice was able to penetrate the shadows and give her a slight view to the area Gena would use this small window in order to quickly create one of her ice mirrors. The area that she was viewing was behind her opponent slightly to the left, she could still see a bit of his shoulder. Gena would fade back into the ice mirror she created within her own prison and emerge from the mirror behind the "Shadow Lord". Though in such close quarters, she came prepared. Before she even started to come out of the mirror she had snakes flying out of the mirror looking to bind his hands and feet. About the point where she was half way, throwing knives, needles, shurikin, and any other small sharp object she could think of formed around her person and were continually fired at the man. This was all happening so fast, and once Gena's arms were out of the mirror she blasted him with a solid pillar of ice. In addition to all of this the large icicle that was still poking at a shadow wall twisted and morphed to try and coil around him. Also, the shattered remains of her tiger literally rose to the occasion and spun rapidly aiming to cut and slice him like sharp pieces of glass. Gena did take note of the rather deadly looking weapon he had in his hand and directed some of her many attacks to hit or bind that arm that way she would have a chance to step out of range of it. A direct hit from something like that would mean the end of this little scrimmage.

Genevieve Montreal
Genevieve Montreal
Genevieve Montreal

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore December 15th 2011, 6:46 pm

Cain Vulsore snarls as he removes the shadows realizing that it won't do shit if he can't see her. Then the problems start to arise as she disappears from the ice 'prision' and he feels things start to jab into his back making him fall to the ground in pain. He groans out muttering as he disappears into the shadows and into his own little shadow relm, he travels to her shadow waiting till she is touching the ground and looking around a while before rising up behind her. His kilij still in hand he puts it around her neck ready to cut through her neck and end her worthless life, a smirk coming to his face as he waits for the fear to sink in. "If you do anything this Kilij will go through your neck and end your pittiful life, so make a wise decision and do as I say; do that and you might actually just get to live when I'm done with you." He whispers into her ear using his other hand to slide his pointer finger from her cheek down her neck, digging it into her skin as he goes using all of his strength as he does so.
((sorry it's late and short))

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Montreal December 16th 2011, 9:52 pm

Her eyes widened as she saw her opponent sink into his shadows avoiding nearly all of her attacks. Once Gena hit the ground, she could feel his cold presence rise up behind her. She held perfectly still as the shadow man appeared behind her. She should have expected an ability like appearing in other people's shadows as he just did, but she was too busy at her out lash of attacks to protect herself from such an ability. He still had his sword in hand and he put it up against her through, just by looking at the terrifying weapon she could tell how absolutely deadly it was. Unfortunately for him, he did make a rather large mistake. Though it was painful for her, it was working to Gena's advantage as the man forcefully pushed his index finger against her face and neck.
First, she created a very thick and dense ice collar around her neck to prevent him from doing any damage there. And since his finger was on her neck and he was in contact with her, she was able to very rapidly encase the rest of his body and weapon in another one of her ice prisons. Though like last time, this would only buy her a couple of seconds before he breaks free. Gena quickly slipped under his frozen arm holding the weapon and put some distance between them. She then out stretched both her arms and began creating her signature Crystal Ice Mirror technique. There was already one mirror behind her opponent, and she proceeded to create 20 more, and made sure to position them at angles were they would reflect the most light. Once completed there were 21 total mirrors twelve remain at ground level, eight float above the first twelve and angled toward the ground, and the final mirror is above the rest and facing the ground in a dome like formation. With all the light reflecting off the different mirrors, the inside of the dome created by the ice mirrors was blindingly bright everything looking like a washed out white color. To complete the technique, Genevieve stepped into the mirror closest to her. Her image appeared on all 21 mirrors and they all moved simultaneously as she prepared to attack once the shadow lord broke free from his prison by forming ice senbon needles in between three of her knuckles. Though Gena had entered one of the mirrors on the ground level, she was actually hiding in the mirror highest up that was facing directly down. But with her image on all 21 mirrors, there was no way to tel where she truly was.

Genevieve Montreal
Genevieve Montreal
Genevieve Montreal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top