The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Nathaniel Hix I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Nathaniel Hix I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Nathaniel Hix I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Nathaniel Hix I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Nathaniel Hix I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Nathaniel Hix I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Nathaniel Hix I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Nathaniel Hix I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Nathaniel Hix I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Nathaniel Hix I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Nathaniel Hix I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Nathaniel Hix I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Nathaniel Hix I_vote_lcapNathaniel Hix I_voting_barNathaniel Hix I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Nathaniel Hix

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nathaniel Hix Empty Nathaniel Hix

Post by XxRedxX November 12th 2011, 1:35 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: N/A
Title: Captain
Alignment: Good
Race: Human
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 6'2''
Weight: 200 lbs

Costume Description/Image:
Spoiler:

Personality: Nathaniel is a quiet man, keeping his thoughts and emotions to himself unless it is necessary to reveal either. He gives everything his best and is constantly working on improving his effectiveness on the field. Nate displays excellent leadership abilities and keeps his cool in the most impossible situations.

History: Nathaniel was born in Pennsylvania to a family of farmers, and was raised learning how to take care of everything. He had a very basic childhood, and never displayed any abnormal abilities or talents. He was simply average, but being average was something he did not long for.

Nathaniel joined the military after high school. He trained as hard as he could, worked out the kinks in his aim and worked his body into perfect shape. Nathaniel was a role model marine, and was recommended for the special forces. Agreeing to the advancement, Nathaniel worked in a squad of men where he performed several high priority missions.

Eventually, he was put in charge of his squad and then they were moved to an unnamed section of the military were they performed underground work, which if they were ever captured they would not be retrieved. During one of their missions, a member of their squad was taken hostage and even though they were ordered to fall back Nate disobeyed orders, single handily rescuing his comrade and completing their mission.

Nathaniel was discharged for disobeying the order to fall back and was released back into the public. He had all the benefits of any other veteran but only if he kept his operations a secret. Nathaniel soon became a member of the New York Swat Team where he used his skills to stop criminals, some of which were even super powered.

Despite the police forces best efforts, the city seemed to fall more and more into despair as crime sky rocketed. Nathaniel couldn't help but want to do more for his country, and soon found himself following the footsteps of a vigilante.

Eventually, Nathaniel was careless and people caught a glimpse of his face. The news got back to the police chief and Nathaniel was arrested. Luckily, the military lawyers that he had were able to get him out of any real trouble, though he ended up spending a year in prison.
Shortly after leaving prison, Nathaniel was approached by Connor Claret and was offered a position in his newly formed private special ops which specialized in handling super humans. Seeing an opportunity to do good, Nathaniel excepted becoming the captain of the Hellfire Marines.

Powers: N/A

Power Grid:
STR: 3
SPD: 3
END: 3
INT: 4
EP: 0
FS: 6

Power Grid colors: Black and orange

Character Image/Description:

Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample: Nathaniel took a drag from his cigar and let the smoke roll out of his mouth before exhaling. The smoke disappeared quickly into the cold night as rain poured down onto the streets. Suddenly, there was a voice coming from his pocket. "Culprit is heading your way Captain!" Nathaniel flicked his cigar off the roof he was standing on and then picked up his sniper rifle which was perched against the edge of the roof.

Slipping his helmet over his head, it instantly sucked up the moisture from his head drying it instantly as he shouldered his gun and scoped in. The target was a mutant whose previous wasn't bad until the mutation went haywire forcing the poor teenage girl to turn into a monster and kill about ten people. CRDI wanted them to bag and tag the girl before bringing her in for study to see if they could reverse the process.

The sniper rifle had a shock mod, something most of their guns had in case of such situations. In the distance the distance he could see the mutant running and Nathaniel debated if they could reverse such a dis figuration. Either way, it was his job to bring her in and there was no time to question his orders.

She was within range, but Nathaniel needed a good shot at the spinal cord if the shock mod would have any effect on her. Firing his first shot, he hit a water tower which the mutant instinctively looked towards where the shot hit. This revealed its spinal cord, which Nathaniel took that second shot thus disabling the mutant. Member of Hellfire quickly surrounded her, and after shooting her a few more times until she was fully unconscious they cuffed her. A CRDI research vehicle picked her up and took her back to CRDI. Another day, another soul saved, or atleast that is what Nathaniel hoped.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
XxRedxX
XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Nathaniel Hix Empty Re: Nathaniel Hix

Post by Travis Traxler November 13th 2011, 2:39 pm

Approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Travis Traxler
Travis Traxler
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2011-05-29

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top