The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Recruitment Tour (Quickdraw, Celeste, and Stareater)
Doctor Everyone Discovers Perfection - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2024, 10:45 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Darkstar
Doctor Everyone Discovers Perfection - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2024, 2:44 pm by Vorik

» RED ALERT!!!!!
Doctor Everyone Discovers Perfection - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2024, 1:35 pm by Darkstar

» Steelheart Industries
Doctor Everyone Discovers Perfection - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2024, 1:28 pm by Darkstar

» COOKING WITH DANGER!
Doctor Everyone Discovers Perfection - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2024, 4:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» Cat Hunt
Doctor Everyone Discovers Perfection - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2024, 2:00 am by Cynical_Aspie

» This Time With Gusto
Doctor Everyone Discovers Perfection - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2024, 8:36 pm by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Doctor Everyone Discovers Perfection - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2024, 8:26 pm by Tybrid

» Lingering Senitments
Doctor Everyone Discovers Perfection - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2024, 6:52 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Red is Blue
Doctor Everyone Discovers Perfection - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2024, 5:44 pm by Vorik

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Doctor Everyone Discovers Perfection - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2024, 4:32 pm by Cerek

» The birds of expedience
Doctor Everyone Discovers Perfection - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2024, 4:24 pm by Cerek

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Doctor Everyone Discovers Perfection - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDoctor Everyone Discovers Perfection - Page 3 I_voting_barDoctor Everyone Discovers Perfection - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Doctor Everyone Discovers Perfection - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDoctor Everyone Discovers Perfection - Page 3 I_voting_barDoctor Everyone Discovers Perfection - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Darkstar
Sage
Vorik
ProwlerKnight

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Doctor Everyone Discovers Perfection

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doctor Everyone Discovers Perfection - Page 3 Empty Re: Doctor Everyone Discovers Perfection

Post by CainVulsore December 31st 2011, 2:20 pm

As Death stands up getting ready for the oncoming attacks whipping the crap out of his eyes having not opened his mouth at all, or breathed for that matter, simply because he didn’t want to have fire in his lungs. Watches as the whips come out grabbing three in one hand as the other three wrap around the arm they were going to. Grimaces at the pain and walks towards the doc, having dropped the whips in his hand so he only deals with the searing pain around his left arm now, runs into a sprint jumps barraging in through the flames but stopping in front of the fake scientist. “Have I said you talk too much?” he mutters after arcing his right arm back and throwing a bone shattering punch straight out at the doctor, starting to feel the effects of the flames as he now has small burn marks all over his body, though his left arm having the worst of it because the whips are still attached to it. After that he pulls with all his strength on the whips, and though it takes a minute, he pulls them of and rotates his shoulder again throwing a punch out at the doctor. This time though along with the punch his left arm, though not as fast or strong now, reaches out for Dr. Everyone’s shirt to grab him and pull his face into the full force of the punch.

CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Doctor Everyone Discovers Perfection - Page 3 Empty Re: Doctor Everyone Discovers Perfection

Post by Dr Everyone January 2nd 2012, 5:40 pm

Dr.Everyone closed his eyes, "seeing" where his fire was. There was a circle of it all around him, and six lines shooting out from the circle. Three were on the ground. He sucked the ones on the ground back into the ring. But the other three, they were attached to something. And they were close, very close.

Dr.Everyone opened his eyes just as the skeleton man walked into his ring of fire. He said "You talk to much" before throwing a punch. Only one word passed through Dr.Everyone's mind, The only way he could think to escape.

"Fall."

And he did. As soon as the skeleton man threw the punch, Dr.Everyone fell backwards. Centimeters from the ground, he levitated his body and flew head first out of the circle. As soon as he was a good fifteen feet away from the ring, he flew up and landed standing. He collapsed the ring of fire inwards, and implosion of sorts. Five thousand degree flames all crashing down on a single skeletal man.

"How do I like my pursuers? Incinerated, and maybe a bit burnt in the middle."

Still, Dr.Everyone watched the ring. Iron boiled at four thousand degrees Fahrenheit, and those flames where at least a thousand degrees hotter than that. Steel even boils around those temperatures. And to boil, it has to melt. In a few seconds, the area where that ring was would melt and boil and fall. But he didn't just watch to see the hole in one of the nation's most famous monuments being made. No, he watched to see how well the skeleton man fared.

"Burn or fall, what will become of him? Hopefully it's something to the tune of a long, painful death."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]Doctor Everyone Discovers Perfection - Page 3 DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 436
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster January 14th 2012, 9:18 pm

Project Death watches as the man falls down then flies out of the ring, knowing something bad is about to happen so he does the thing he does best. When the flames start to come inwards he slams his fist down as hard as he possibly can on the top of the crown of the statue and it breaks sending him falling down through nearly all of the levels. When near the ground he readies his feat and lands perfectly fine Ina crouched position which he stands up from and looks up above him at the fire on the roof. The scientist he was pursuing was unseen from the flames so that should mean he was unseen as well, and to take advantage of this Death sprinted up the stairs as fats as he could into a room whose wall was near the outside of the statue. The wall specifically was high up and faced the water, or so Death and though he may not be the smartest thing but when it came to fight strategies he was nearly unbeatable. Though that was probably because almost all fighting temiques known to man were etched into his brain and DNA. "Come at me fire man."He muttered under his breath as he got in a defensive position waiting for either the fire to come out for him or for the fake scientist himself.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Fairy dust isn't the same as Pixie dust man..."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone January 14th 2012, 10:48 pm

Dr.Everyone heard a sound like metal crumpling, and then he heard a series of metallic clangs, bangs, and one final boom. He let the fire burn a while longer, but then made it disappear. The metal around the hole was warped and obviously burnt. He was sure that somebody would fix it soon, but that wasn't his problem.

"It seems Project Perfection does not try very hard to capture their prey. Like a puppy chasing it's tail."

And the Doctor walked to the edge of the statue and flew off.

"If that's the best Project Perfection has to offer, I don't see why people are so afraid of them. With how hushed information on them is, I would assume they were quite good on tying up loose ends. Seems that I was mistaken. I shall be prepared for anything else they decide to throw my way. Surely they can't have anyone tougher to fight than that skeleton man."

The Doctor flew high, high to avoid the police helicopters and boats below. They had seen the fire on top of the statue, and where heading to protect the national monument.

"Seems the good thing about being the bad guy is that you don't have to pay for property damage."

And he flew off back to New York, to his penthouse, to his employees. Back to the Life of Everyone.

Last edited by Dr Everyone on January 16th 2012, 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]Doctor Everyone Discovers Perfection - Page 3 DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster January 16th 2012, 1:44 pm

Project Death stood and waited for the fake scientist to come down and check to see if he was truley dead. After about five minutes the realization hit that Dr. Everyone was not going to come looking and more than likely made an escape. This was something he could not let happen, The Destroyer takes off at full speed runnimg and jumping when needed as he reaches the top of the statue. Death looks around for the fire manipulator but stops when he sees nothing in sight anywhere that would resemble a human figure. At this sight and realization a feeling forms in the gut of the Hero Killer, something he never felt before as well as something Project Perfection thought they had erased completly from their 'perfect' soilder. The thing he was feeling was not physical but more on the lines of mental and emotional, the great and thought to be emotionless Project Death was feeling sadness and something of failure. He had never once in his life failed the family and always done exactly what they wanted, he was in everyway shape and form the Perfect being or so he thought. This was his day of reckoning and he could feel it now, as if the green mist from the Good Doctor was already winding it's way around his body and sliding into his insides to rip him apart for his failure. He would be replaced by the great Ibis and his lowly remains cast aside and forgotten because he failed the family and their goals. It was time Death met Death and he was ready for it, but his brain at that moment sparked and he knew even though h e would be killed he would not go meat his namesake without going down fighting.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Fairy dust isn't the same as Pixie dust man..."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top