The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The VVitch
Crisis At Sear's Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:22 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Best Party in New York
Crisis At Sear's Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:18 am by Amor

» Kade
Crisis At Sear's Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
Crisis At Sear's Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Crisis At Sear's Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» Urban Exploration
Crisis At Sear's Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Crisis At Sear's Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Crisis At Sear's Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
Crisis At Sear's Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Crisis At Sear's Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Crisis At Sear's Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
Crisis At Sear's Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Crisis At Sear's Tower

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crisis At Sear's Tower - Page 2 Empty Re: Crisis At Sear's Tower

Post by Shockwave October 23rd 2011, 9:42 am

Shock smirked as the robot crashed to the ground and it dislocated one of it's arm sockets and made a pathetic attempt to distract her. Shock flew down from the spire only to be met by arrows and capsules being shot at her, a smirk danced across her lips, she raised her hands and sent shockwaves at the oncoming projectiles.

They fell to the ground lifeless, the smirk turned into a laugh, she rose higher into the air, the laugh turned maniacal, she pointed a hand at the robot. "See ya sister" Shock said before sending a shockwave straight at the robot.

Shockwave

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Van Helcraft October 23rd 2011, 5:12 pm

The shockwave struck right in front of her sending her careening towards the edge of the tower. She barely managed to keep herself from going over the edge. Warren shot out his other wire and pulled her to him using the reels. pulling out his right gun and firing off a couple rounds running in the opposite direction he'd seen the last arrow fly from ending up next to the end of the roof. ((ok shock its death time your next post))

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Schnieder Van Helcraft/ The King

I don't know what you're looking so arrogant about, you're just another pawn for me to move as I please.
Van Helcraft
Van Helcraft
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 178
Job : King of Whales
Humor : ummm.... I laugh at a lot of things
Registration date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger October 23rd 2011, 6:23 pm

The Ranger curses as the arrows drop straight to the ground pulling out a fire arrow quickly notching,aming, pulling back, then letting it fly out at the mad woman's back all in one quick motion. "Time for this damn crisis situation to end." He mutters turning invisible knowing if the arrow strikes skin it will leave enough damage for third degree burn spreading worse than wild fire because of the altitude and how much oxygen there is right now thanks to the 'windy city'. Although if she moves and the arrow happens to hit clothing it will spread even quicker, not as much of a burn depending on the material, but if she is wearing cotton she will scar and burn much quicker. For her sake the mad woman better not be wearing any cotton or flamible clothing, but she probably is because no one could predict or prepare for fire. Exspecially not her in the drunken state she is in, her mind must be way off and screwed right now from the alcohol in her bloodstreem. Hell it suprises Ranger that she can even fly right now, most people would have problems walking in her position and state of mind.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
Crisis At Sear's Tower - Page 2 TheRangerFinishedResize-1
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 535
Job : Lawyer in training
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Shockwave October 26th 2011, 10:17 am

Shock was almost successful in taking out that robot, if it weren't for that Damn kid that kept stopping her, he fired rounds into the air at her, she rose higher to get out of the way, unfortunately most of the bullets hit her right leg but fortunately the arrow from the other man she couldn't see went straight through her legs, while the robots friend was reloading she made a last ditch attempt. She flew as fast as she could at the man while shooting to the side at the robot, sure the man would get pushed of the building if it worked but causalties have to be made to progress. She glanced at her watch, she needed to end this now, she took a breath and charged towards the man 
Shockwave
Shockwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Van Helcraft October 26th 2011, 6:32 pm

The shock wave bolts crashed into the ground crumbling the the par tof the roof he was standing on. he lost his balance not used to carrying shalala, as they tumbled backward off the building. Shalala's rockets where trashed in her crash and he didnt have the time to free his wire, so he held her closer as they fell, his life truly flashing before his eyes. Well at least he could say it had been fun and thats what counted. he prayed to god he had made it to heaven but that wasnt likely never having been a christian. Shalala shuddered the last thought she had before she went off line playing through her head, we're going to die.

They smacked into the ground stories below robot parts and blood splattering everywhere, as his mask flew from his face revealing finally to those he had helped and wronged, who he was.

((Final Exit))

Schnieder Van Helcraft/ The King

I don't know what you're looking so arrogant about, you're just another pawn for me to move as I please.
Van Helcraft
Van Helcraft
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 178
Job : King of Whales
Humor : ummm.... I laugh at a lot of things
Registration date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger October 26th 2011, 6:52 pm

((So Ranger captures her now?))

The Ranger's eyes widden in horor as he watches the two fall, sure he is fast but nobody is that fast not even Entropus. He shudders saying a silent prayer for the befallen before notching a tranquilizer arrow and firing it off. The arrow flies straught at the back of the mad woman who was flying to the Masked Phantom before he fell. Turning visible Ranger sprints to the side of her in the blink of an eye, "You...are going to jail forever for what you have done, now face The Ranger." He mutters to her knowing if the arrow hit she will soon fall to the roof of the skyscraper, if not he already has an electric net arrow loaded to capture this murderus fien.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
Crisis At Sear's Tower - Page 2 TheRangerFinishedResize-1
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 535
Job : Lawyer in training
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Shockwave November 9th 2011, 8:34 am

It worked, it actually worked, that robotic bitch and her master went down, and down some more, until the hit the ground with a deafening crack. Both of them hit the ground, judging by the fall they were both dead. She kept flying off the building narrowly missing the tranquilizer arrow. She turnbuckled so she was facing the now visible ranger, she looked at the arrow notched into his bow, "That's not going to do you any good now is it?" she ascended higher "now if you will excuse me I have a plane to catch" Shock shouted down to ranger as she flew backwards facing him.  
Shockwave
Shockwave

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore November 9th 2011, 10:15 am

"Oh contraire madem, it will do much good; it will catch you that much is certain." He mutters having his bow follow her never losing sight as he releases the arrow. Once soaring through the air, taking only three to four seconds to get to her which is much faster than she can react hopefully, the net springs open ready to entangle her. "Fly your way out of this one..bitch." The Ranger mutters under his breath firing off a tranquilizer arrow soon afterwords where from previous attacks he expects she will dodge. This mad woman is powerful but not smart in her drunken state and an absolutely borable fighter, it is a shame Masked Phantom died at her hands. He will be given an honorable burrial though that is certain.

Cain Vulsore
Crisis At Sear's Tower - Page 2 Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by El Cefiro February 16th 2012, 9:30 pm

(May I join in?)

"Suddenly, I heard a tapping,
Gently, as if someone rapping,
Rapping at my chamber door."

You heard me rapping, right?

Victims... aren't we all?
Crisis At Sear's Tower - Page 2 Crow_title
El Cefiro
El Cefiro

Number of posts : 51
Job : Classified
Humor : Never gonna give you up...
Registration date : 2012-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace February 17th 2012, 2:22 am

(This has finished)

I used to have a signature
Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : no

Number of posts : 380
Job : Your Local
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by El Cefiro February 17th 2012, 5:46 pm

(Ah. I see. Well, any suggestions for RPs that are still active?)

"Suddenly, I heard a tapping,
Gently, as if someone rapping,
Rapping at my chamber door."

You heard me rapping, right?

Victims... aren't we all?
Crisis At Sear's Tower - Page 2 Crow_title
El Cefiro
El Cefiro

Number of posts : 51
Job : Classified
Humor : Never gonna give you up...
Registration date : 2012-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top