The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Titans International Martial Arts Tournament I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Titans International Martial Arts Tournament I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Titans International Martial Arts Tournament I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Titans International Martial Arts Tournament I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Titans International Martial Arts Tournament I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Titans International Martial Arts Tournament I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Titans International Martial Arts Tournament I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Titans International Martial Arts Tournament I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Titans International Martial Arts Tournament I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Titans International Martial Arts Tournament I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Titans International Martial Arts Tournament I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Titans International Martial Arts Tournament I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Titans International Martial Arts Tournament I_vote_lcapTitans International Martial Arts Tournament I_voting_barTitans International Martial Arts Tournament I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Titans International Martial Arts Tournament I_vote_lcapTitans International Martial Arts Tournament I_voting_barTitans International Martial Arts Tournament I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Titans International Martial Arts Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Titans International Martial Arts Tournament Empty Titans International Martial Arts Tournament

Post by TheArsenal September 8th 2011, 7:51 pm

Quest Name: Titans International Martial Arts Tournament

Description/Goals: In Thailand, the annual Titans Martial Arts Tournament is taking place. Combatants from across the globe are traveling to compete. However, a Chinese mafia has ordered a hit on the tibetan Shaolin monk, and legendary peace activist, Pai Tse, who is being honored at the tournament. Intelligence says the mafia have enrolled their own fearsome fighter into the contest, who is expected to make it into the final round. Arsenal would like to ensure the hit doesnt go through and he needs tough fighters to accompany him and his partner, Geoffrey Butler, to Thailand. They will all need to register for the contest under aliases and ensure that one of them makes it into the final round. During this fight, the rest of the group must locate the mafia hitmen and eliminate the threat, while also keeping their fighter in the ring from interfering.

Difficulty: hard to legendary

Rewards: exp, championship belt for winner of the tournament. Prize money to be split among the hero team. Honor.

If you are interested please respond with the following:

Fake name:
Fighting style:
Country of origin:

Once I know how many people we're working with I'll make npc characters for the other tournament entrants and the Chinese mafia. And write up some tournament brackets.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Titans International Martial Arts Tournament Unled7copy
Jefferson "Arsenal" Harker
Titans International Martial Arts Tournament Vonnegut-asterisk_normal
TheArsenal
TheArsenal

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 32
Job : sandwichmaker
Humor : lolfordays
Registration date : 2011-08-12

http://soundcloud.com/fuzzy-slippers

Back to top Go down

Titans International Martial Arts Tournament Empty Re: Titans International Martial Arts Tournament

Post by The Bolt September 8th 2011, 11:06 pm

Fake name: Marcus Nathaniel Reeves

Fighting stlye:multiple mixed martial arts.

Country of origin: United States

Count me in.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Titans International Martial Arts Tournament Empty Re: Titans International Martial Arts Tournament

Post by Travis Traxler September 8th 2011, 11:19 pm

Fake name: Mister Reaper (I know, awesome name. I came up with it myself.)

Mister Reaper leans back against the table with a look of pride on his face.

Fighting style: Everything (Because I'm just that awesome. I know you're totally impressed.)

Country of origin: What do you care? (Will that work?)

Yeah, this could be fun.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Titans International Martial Arts Tournament TravisTraxlersGrid_zpsfb787d3d
Travis Traxler
Travis Traxler
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2011-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff September 8th 2011, 11:59 pm

Fake name: Jonathon Reid

Fighting Style: Muay Thai

Country of Origin: Russia

This sounds fun Very Happy

Hunter Kieff~ You punch me in the face, I'll laugh it off. I punch you in the face, your head explodes.
Titans International Martial Arts Tournament Hunter
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Number of posts : 50
Humor : Anything really.
Registration date : 2011-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen September 9th 2011, 1:08 am

Fake name: Roxanne Hunter

Fighting style: unique mix

Country of origin: United States

Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl):
Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Titans International Martial Arts Tournament Powerg13
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArsenal September 9th 2011, 1:16 am

This is probably enough people for this. I'll wait for it to be approved and then put things in motion.

TheArsenal
TheArsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie September 10th 2011, 1:10 am

This is approved unless anyone has any objections.

Titans International Martial Arts Tournament Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbert Jackson September 10th 2011, 9:05 am

This seems interesting, and I think any of my characters have purpose here. Pain and Kassandra are busy, but an undercover Black Knight should easily take the case.

Fake name: "Wilbert, Wilbert Jackson."
Fighting style: "Kick yo' ass-kwan-do"
Country of origin: "Da good ol' U.S."

Titans International Martial Arts Tournament WilbertTitans International Martial Arts Tournament Image
Wilbert Jackson
Wilbert Jackson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArsenal September 10th 2011, 1:55 pm

With the addition of wilburt, registration is now closed.

TheArsenal
TheArsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top