The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Walking The Wild Side of NY (open) I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Walking The Wild Side of NY (open) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Walking The Wild Side of NY (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Walking The Wild Side of NY (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Walking The Wild Side of NY (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Walking The Wild Side of NY (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Walking The Wild Side of NY (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Walking The Wild Side of NY (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Walking The Wild Side of NY (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Walking The Wild Side of NY (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Walking The Wild Side of NY (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Walking The Wild Side of NY (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Walking The Wild Side of NY (open) I_vote_lcapWalking The Wild Side of NY (open) I_voting_barWalking The Wild Side of NY (open) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Walking The Wild Side of NY (open) I_vote_lcapWalking The Wild Side of NY (open) I_voting_barWalking The Wild Side of NY (open) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Walking The Wild Side of NY (open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Walking The Wild Side of NY (open) Empty Walking The Wild Side of NY (open)

Post by Glyph August 28th 2011, 4:57 pm

Dressed as always in her skin tight black suit covered by her denim short shorts and jacket she sat on the edge of a building listening to music with an eardphone in one ear and her white cowboy hat at her side. she sighed her boredom was catching up with her. She really didn't have anything impoortant to do so she decided to kick back and have fun for a while. she pulled out a large lolipop from the brown duffel bag she was carrying. Unwrapping it she stuck ipart of it in her mouth and put on her hat, jumping off of the building as she did so into a crowd of people. Landing she bit off the part that was in her mouth and pulled out the earphone. Then out flew her focus, without music playing she really couldn't hold onto a topic for long unless she found it really entertaining. She bounded up over the crowd landing on the top of a truck causing it to swerve badly. "WHHOOOHOOO!!!" She yelled as the truck weaved horribly through the traffic, and then " Boo! " When the truck managed to stop. She hopped down thinking they were all jusst a buch of party poopers as she took another bite out of her lolipop, and started spinning on her toes towards a candy store to get more candy.
Glyph
Glyph

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-07-28

Back to top Go down

Walking The Wild Side of NY (open) Empty Re: Walking The Wild Side of NY (open)

Post by Erik August 30th 2011, 1:31 pm

Erik stood inside a candy shop, looking at the many displays of different types of candy. Everything seemed a bit overpriced, but he didn't really care. Money was unimportant...even if he did have a lot of it. Settling on Milk duds, he bought a pound. He had to admit, anything with the word milk in it appealed to him, like a private inside joke he had with himself.

He opened the bag and popped a couple into his mouth, the candy making a pleasant crunching sound.

(OOC: hope you don't mind. it said open Smile )

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Walking The Wild Side of NY (open) Fear-the-reaper-_zps934e3e4d-1_zpsb3bed905
Spoiler:
Erik
Erik

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2011-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph August 30th 2011, 4:57 pm

She made her way into the candy shop still spinning on her toes ignoring the ticked off pedestrians and drivers. She Sacked whole rows of candy and pulled out a few hundreds, throwing them at the cashier, passing by a man in a black black suit eating milkduds. His startling white hair. She stopped in front of him and said in a very bubbly manner, " hello my names Dana, why is your hair so white? I mean your so young looking are you dying it or something?" She spoke in a blur eyes never leaving his hair.
Glyph
Glyph

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen August 30th 2011, 5:12 pm

Chloe walked into the candy store. She had arrived back from Chicago with her money from the job she had to do up there. With the amount she made them pay she was able to have extra for once so she decided to go to the candy store. She had a craving for Chocolate. There were a handful of people in there. She walked up to a boy and a girl to get at the chocolate. The boy was fairly young yet had white hair. Odd, She thought to herself. She smiled at the two of them.
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik August 30th 2011, 5:39 pm

Erik was in the middle of a particularly delightful Milkdud, when he heard a voice ask about his hair. He looked to where the voice was coming from, noticing a rather pleasant looking girl. He smiled and bowed ever so slightly in greeting, as was pretty much ingrained in him to do. "Nope...its completely natural." Erik said, popping another milkdud into his mouth.

Another walked over to them, eager to get at the candy, but offering them a smile none-the-less. Erik returned her smile with one of his own and extended his bag of candy. "Milkdud...?" he asked, offering the candy first to the new girl, then to Dana, moving the bag slowly between the two. "I'm Erik by the way..." He added, both because he forgot to tell Dana, and to introduce himself to the new girl.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Erik
Erik

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph August 30th 2011, 5:55 pm

She ate the milkdud straight from his hand frenching his finger to get all the chocolate off. "Thanks EriEri," She said licking her lips looking at the newly approaching girl, "Hi I'm Dana, pleasure to meet you." She said to her then she headed to the back and grabbed some chocolate milks from the freezers and ran back up passing them out. She drained her really fast and grabbrd one of the others she had put in her duffel bag filled with candy. But what they couldn't see where the weapons buried under the candy. she liked the look of the new girl, she had the aura of being in the same business as her, freelancing.

Li Meng-Hu/ Shiao-Lin

Spoiler:
Glyph
Glyph

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen August 30th 2011, 6:02 pm

Chloe smiled at the two once more. "Chloe." She said, popping the milkdud down her throat. 'Thank you Erik." Chloe saw the girls duffel bag of candy and smiled. She ran her hand down to her pocket where she had her gun and the other had her taser. She didn't carry all her equipment around but you never know what might happen. She drank the chocolate milk not complaining that she was getting a free drink. Making her way over to the garbage she tripped her gun slipped out of her pocket. She quickly snatched it and shoved it back away.

Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl):
Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Walking The Wild Side of NY (open) Powerg13
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik August 30th 2011, 6:15 pm

"You're most welcome Dana." Erik said, smiling at the way she took the milkdud, but he didn't comment on it. Instead he drank the chocolate milk Dana had graciously given him, thinking it quite a coincidence. Erik laughed softly at the eagerness with which Dana drank her milk. "I see i'm not the only one who loves milk..."

Erik gave Chloe a small head bow when she said thank you, his way of saying your welcome. He popped another milkdud as Chloe turned to walk away. He couldn't help but notice she was a rather fine looking girl, well both of them were actually... He pushed the thought out of his mind, not wanting to be rude. He raised a single eyebrow as he noticed the gun fall out of Chloe's pocket, but the speed with which she put it back inclined him to think she didn't want it mentioned. So he said nothing and munched on another milkdud, suddenly glad he decided to get them here.

Spoiler:
Erik
Erik

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph August 30th 2011, 6:47 pm

She watched eagerly as they both drank their milk, " EriEri, I love all sweets not just milk, and i'm pretty sure with those hundreds i just bought out most of the store." she said smiling giggling at the obvious intrest on his face he was trying to hide. Both of their eyes followed Chloe to the trash can and watched as she fell a gun coming out of her pocket. She caught herself and quickly hid the gun,but the damage was done her ADD kicked in focusing on the most fun topic available. But before her loud mouth could shout anything the man who she took a ride with earlier came bursting in yelling at her about the dents she put in his truck. He wasn't in the mood for talking he just through his fist at her face which she stopped with one hand, now this man was huge and the look on his face as this young girl stopped his punch cold with ease was pricless. She gave him a menacing glare, she absolutely hated when her fun was ruined by trivial things with little interest. Wasting no time she whipped him around by his arm and through him to the floor, being carefull not to ki8ll him by accident. Looking up to see if she had scared them away, she had a hardtime making friends and hoped they wouldnt be scared.

Li Meng-Hu/ Shiao-Lin

Spoiler:
Glyph
Glyph

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen August 30th 2011, 6:51 pm

Chloe gave a small laugh as she saw the man get thrown by Dana. Another one. She though to herself. She looked at Dana and raised an eyebrow to see how she would try and explain. It was fun watching people try and explain they have powers. She then remembered Erik was still there. She smirked thinking he was the only normal on here.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik August 30th 2011, 7:56 pm

Erik took in the scene with his usual calm, casual manner. He softly clapped at Dana's performance, careful not to spill any of the milk duds he held. "It seems you ladies can handle yourselves..." Erik popped another milk dud. "I like that."

Erik looked down at the poor man. He obviously didn't know who he'd picked a fight with.

Spoiler:
Erik
Erik

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph August 30th 2011, 8:47 pm

She was surprised that they weren't running away. Her anger was ebbing away, she pulled her ipod out of her pocket and stack a single earpiece in so she could focus. She looked up at them both they were looking at her like she was perfectly normal, this small thing brought tears to her eyes she charged forward hugging Chloe, " Your really not scared?" she asked inbetween sobs, " Everyone always runs when they find out i'm superhuman." She was bawling her eyes out, she had never had a real friend she had been trying for the past year but they were always afraid of her strength.
Glyph
Glyph

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen August 30th 2011, 8:56 pm

Chloe was caught off guard by the hug but hugged back anyways. "It's all right." She purred. "Why are you crying." She asked. She really didn't want the girl figuring out her secrets.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik August 30th 2011, 10:19 pm

"Its not really unusual for me..." Erik said softly, feeling sorry that no one gave her the time of day. Short of joining in a group hug, which didn't seem appropriate at the moment, There wasn't much else for Erik to say. For him Super powers were a natural part of everyday life, and had been since he was a boy.

"I think I can safely say you have at least one, if not two friends here."
He said with a smile, he hated to see a girl cry.

Spoiler:
Erik
Erik

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph September 2nd 2011, 8:18 pm

she dried her tears up looking at them smiling her first two friends. " thank you EriEri that means alot. " She said almost breaking into tears again. She would never forget this day, it was now permenantly burned into her ditzy memory, infact the next year she would probably try to make them celebrate this year like a holiday.

(OOC:we can end this topic now or after your next posts doesnt matter to me.)

Li Meng-Hu/ Shiao-Lin

Spoiler:
Glyph
Glyph

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top