The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Psych's Stuff (done) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Psych's Stuff (done) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Psych's Stuff (done) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Psych's Stuff (done) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Psych's Stuff (done) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Psych's Stuff (done) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Psych's Stuff (done) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Psych's Stuff (done) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Psych's Stuff (done) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Psych's Stuff (done) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Psych's Stuff (done) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Psych's Stuff (done) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Psych's Stuff (done) I_vote_lcapPsych's Stuff (done) I_voting_barPsych's Stuff (done) I_vote_rcap 
Seamus McAndrews
Psych's Stuff (done) I_vote_lcapPsych's Stuff (done) I_voting_barPsych's Stuff (done) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Psych's Stuff (done)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Psych's Stuff (done) Empty Psych's Stuff (done)

Post by Agent of Chaos August 20th 2011, 3:49 am

Name: utility belt
Abilities:
-storage: these compartments are simple. All they do is hold stuff. Nothing much can be said here.
-invisiblity: This is a manually activated feature that can be activated through a subtle voice command from the user. This function lasts a little bit longer than the other functions. It can last up to 1 minutes with only a minute to recharge. The nanobots redirect all EM waives to render the wearer invisible to both the eye and most forms of surveillance. If by some chance that the suit takes damage while cloaked, the suit will become visible again and need to recharge before being used again.
Description: This black with hardened plastic pouches all around it.
The buckle looks like this:
Spoiler:

Name: Nano-contacts & Ear pieces
Abilities: The nano contacts and ear pieces enhances the sight and hearing of the wearer. It has many different visual modes including: X-ray, UV, Infrared, Night, Zoom (up to 1 mile away), and Micro-vision. The Ear pieces has a built in communication system that allows the user to intercept, transmit, and jam all radio frequencies. The user can even place calls by a simple voice command. The ear pieces amplify the wearer's hearing upon command and can dampen out ambient (non-important) sounds. This allows the user to be able to listen to someone whisper in their lowest voice up to 100m away.
Description: They look like tiny ear buds that are barely visible to the human eye.

Name: Nano-mesh
Abilities: This nano-mesh acts like a self rearing bullet proof vest. This vest can block large amounts of damage for up to 15 seconds and gives a boost to DUR/ END by 2, but afterwards it has to repair itself. It must take 2 full turns before it can be used again. While it is repairing, the mesh cannot offer any protection at all. This nano-mesh is so lite that it doesn't impede the wearer at all.
Description: It looks like a black under armour bodysuit.

Name: Nano-shots
Abilities: These small capsules filled with nanobots in a saline solution, is for medical emergencies ONLY. The nanbots are designed to seek out and repair damaged tissue and neutralize harmful substances. The capsules have a needle at the end and it has to be injected into the blood stream. These bots will even repair lost limbs in a very quick amount of time, but as soon as their task is done, the will travel to the large intestine to be 'ejected' from the body naturally. (Basically it gives regen. 6 for a few seconds)

Last edited by Agent of Chaos on August 23rd 2011, 3:58 pm; edited 11 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Psych's Stuff (done) -bad-a-vampire-that-you-could-ever-see-alucard-from-hellsing-woot-p-o-tattoodonkey.com
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-01-04

Back to top Go down

Psych's Stuff (done) Empty Re: Psych's Stuff (done)

Post by Da Boss August 20th 2011, 10:14 am

Agent of Chaos wrote:Name: Nano-suit
Abilities:
Made from nanobots; the Nanosuit is powerful and extremely versatile combat chassis' originally proposed in the intention of enabling humans to operate in environments which would otherwise, be substantially lethal. This is permitted through the suit's ability to adapt and absorb energy in a myriad of forms ranging from heat, solar, radiation, static, kinetic, and even carbon. In addition, the suit's CryFibril (artificial muscle) can be programmed for a variety of purposes (such as hardening, muscle augmentation, or invisibility), leading to drastically enhanced combat and physical performance, and allowing the operator to execute super-human feats.

-Strength Mode: While in the suit, Psych can momentarily increase his strength dramatically to fit certain situations. Due to the on-board AI system that is hard wired into the entire suit; this function is automatic. This mode only lasts for up to 30 seconds before it has to recharge for one minute. (Increase of +2)

-Speed Mode: Like Strength mode; this function is automatic and lasts for the same amount of time and the recharge time is the same as well (30 sec use/ 1 min recharge) (Increase of +2).

-Armor: The suit grants the user a constant protection from things such as bullets and small explosions. This not a mode like the other features on the suit, for it is a constant protection. The suit will grant the user an equivalent of 5 durability constantly, and can even mend itself after damage has been done to it due to it being composed of nanobots. There is an armor mode that can be activated if the user is expecting to take more damage than what the suit can normally handle. When this happens, the suit will absorb kinetic energy that may be sustained. This mode only lasts for 30 seconds and will have to recharge for 1 minute before being used again.

-Cloak: This is a manually activated feature that can be activated through a subtle voice command from the user. This function lasts a little bit longer than the other functions. It can last up to 5 minutes with only a minute to recharge. The nanobots redirect all EM waives to render the wearer invisible to both the eye and most forms of surveillance. If by some chance that the suit takes damage while cloaked, the suit will become visible again and need to recharge before being used again.

-Pulse gauntlets: This is the only offensive weapon that has been built into the suit. These gauntlets constantly absorb free electrons while not being used. When charged, these gauntlets can fire a pulse of pure kinetic energy. The power of these blasts can equal in power to an EP of 2-6. If on full blast (6) then it will take 2 minutes to recharge after being used. (5) will only take 1 minute. (4) will take 30 seconds. (3-2) wont take time at all to recharge.

-Sensors: The suit enhances the sight and hearing of the wearer. It has many different visual modes including: X-ray, UV, Infrared, Night, Zoom (up to 1 mile away), and Micro-vision. The head piece has a built in communication system that allows the user to intercept, transmit, and jam all radio frequencies. The user can even place calls by a simple voice command. The HUD also features a small window that can surf the web and give updates on current weather and news updates. The ear pieces in the head piece amplify the wearer's hearing upon command and can dampen out ambient (non-important) sounds. This allows the user to be able to listen to someone whisper in their lowest voice up to 100m away. The fingertips of the suit allow the user to inspect and identify foreign contaminants upon command with just a touch of the surface.

-Life support System: The nano-suit is designed with the wearer's performance and safety in mind. As such, the suit constantly monitors the health of the wearer. The suit can detect and filter out any: toxins, viruses, or bacteria that would hinder or harm the wearer. This includes the natural toxins that the body produces when exercising. If any injuries are detected, the suit will automatically send nanobots to mend the wound. Depending on the severity of the wound will dictate how long the wound will take to heal. If it is just a simple gun shot wound, then it will only take a few seconds. If it is a fatal wound; however, it could take up to 10 minutes to fully heal. Lost limbs can be fully healed but it will take about an hour. The suit will also attempt to restart the heart of the wearer should it stop. The suit can also filter out oxygen in the given atmosphere, should the atmosphere change (like under water). If the atmosphere is void of oxygen, then the suit has 2 solidified oxygen canisters (located under the jaw) that will supply the wearer with oxygen. Each canister will last 30 minutes.

-Super Computer: The A.I. Super Computer is Gabriel's crowning jewel of the suit's design. The AI is hard wired into the entire suit and into every nanobot. This Computer can hack the most advanced super computers (even alien ones),

Description:

First of all, the absorption ability covers any and all forms of attack that could be thrown at you, its rigged and needs to be removed.

Next, strength mode, speed mode, and armor, you can only have an item increase one attribute, pick one of these things and remove the others

The pulse gauntlets give you way too much EP, and as I said before, you can only increase one stat and only by a small margin, +2 at the most and with a longer cooldown time than 1 minute and has to has some sort of drawback on your body

The Life support system cant give you a healing factor, like I said before only one stat and not to this extent, your saying it can restart your heart, making you effectively immortal, that is rigged, also you cant withstand every single toxin or virus or bacteria if it is another heros power.

Sensors, tone down the sensors down, that cant give you that many modes, maybe one or two vision modes, and you cant jam all frequencies, thats rigged, you also cant dampen out all ambient noise as some heroes have sonic powers which would automatically be useless against you

The cloak is rigged and needs to be removed, it can only be achieved through an EP power

The super computer cant hack everything, it needs to be toned down.

Just an example so you dont think im being too harsh I want you to see what you'll have as your powergrid if your suit was approved as is

your normal powergrid is thus:
Intelligence- 6
Strength- 4
Speed- 4
Durability- 2
Energy Projection- 0
Fighting Skills- 6

With the strength mode your strength would go up to 6
With speed mode your speed would go up to 6
The armor would make your durability 5 and thats a permanent plus 3 to that stat
The Cloak, Pulse gauntlets, Sensors, Life support system (which has a very good healing factor equivalent to a 4) are all considered EP based powers, Since the gauntlets are a 6 on their own, plus the 4 from the healing, plus about another 4 from the Cloak, 3 for the sensors, that comes to a total of 17 EP points and only one of those has a one minute cooldown, so that means your powergrid would look something like this

Intelligence- 6
Strength- 6
Speed- 6
Durability- 5
Energy Projection- 17
Fighting Skills- 6

Giving you a grand total of 46 points, and only a minute cool down for the majority of those abilities, so im sure you can see how thats entirely out of hand, even if you didn't activate all the modes at once like that, the permanent plus 3 from the armor by itself is way over the top, kindly tone it down, way down, and ill look over it again
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 958
Job : Bandit Drake
Humor : Jeridmcelvain@gmail.com
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent of Chaos August 20th 2011, 2:37 pm

so basically intelligence is useless?...ok...cool.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Psych's Stuff (done) -bad-a-vampire-that-you-could-ever-see-alucard-from-hellsing-woot-p-o-tattoodonkey.com
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow August 20th 2011, 2:57 pm

...Not at all. You just went waaaay overboard. You should look at my, or any other approved character that uses INT as their main offensive stat's items. They are useful, but not stupidly over-powered like yours. You used INT to make your character perfect and have 0 drawbacks. You broke several rules in this application, and Da Boss told you to fix them. That doesn't make INT useless, it makes it fair.

I'm sorry that you think have a 47 point powergrid is fair, but deal with it and tone yourself down or else you won't be approved.

The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
Psych's Stuff (done) Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent of Chaos August 20th 2011, 3:23 pm

Ok... lets look at your gadgets shall we?

-Your armor makes you totally invulnerable to harm while it isn't recharging. It cant be broken when not recharging, and the time is vague on how long it takes to recharge.

-You mask has the same visual stuff as mine does.

-You have a gadget that can allow you to fly... O.o... yea I dont even have that, nor did i even attempt to because you cant start out with 22 points and still fly. It also gives you a speed of 6 when your armor is already giving you a Durability of 7

-You have a cape that also allows you to glide. Again... my suit cant do that.

-You have gels that have a LEVEL 6 HEALING FACTOR!!!! My suit has an epuivilant of 4... o.o

-You also have arrows that give you essintally EP.

Okay. Now as for the strength and speed. I can understand how you would say "Uh yea no."

However, you have gadgets that not only do the same thing as my suit does, but far exceeds it as well. You and I also have the EXACT SAME INT so I do not really see why my one gadget that gives less stat boosts than yours does; has to be weaker when your gadgets give you an edge way more over powered than what i asked for.

Now... on my suit... i have:
-- armor rating of 5 (yours was 7)
--Visual modes (exactly the same)
--non flight ( you have 2 gadgets that allow you to do that)
--Healing factor of 4 (yours is 6)
--Cloak (Which by the way our modern day technology has)

so tell me... how exactly was my stuff over powered compared to yours?

Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow August 20th 2011, 4:35 pm

You want to know why your items are over-powered and mine aren't? Simple. All of mine have severe drawbacks, while none of yours have any. If you gave yourself drawbacks, Da Boss and I wouldn't of made such a big a deal out of this, it was because you had such powerful abilities with no downfall. Fix that, and you'll be approved in no time.

By the way, I will be deleting my previous post shortly because it has no relevance to your item application and it's just me talking about items. I just didn't want to leave all your questions unanswered.

Last edited by The Black Arrow on August 20th 2011, 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gadgets,
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent of Chaos August 20th 2011, 4:45 pm

ok I took away everything accept for Cloak, the Sensors, and the Armor. I am sorry but the Armor isn't unreasonable at all. I mean come on.... a bullet proof vest has the same armor rating as this suit. I even took away the healing but might make another gadget later that heals. But anyways... fixed.

Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow August 20th 2011, 5:26 pm

....I'm sorry Agent, but your armor is still not balanced. Your armor, no matter how may ways you re-word is not fair, simply because it gives you a constant 3+ to your endurance. You might as well be starting out with 3/4 of your powerpoints, and I will not approve that. For one, with 6 INT you can only boost a stat by 2, and it cannot be forever. Make it for a determined amount of time, only boost by 2, and have a cool down depending on how long you activate it and I'll approve. However, cloaking is still a little to powerful. Being able to go completely invisible is a very, very powerful, and can instantly put you at an advantage in battle. I think that it needs to have some kind of drawback. Like if you made it to were light reflected off of you making you still somewhat noticeable, but still able to sneak around. You don't need to make it that, but you do need to make it have a drawback.

You're definitively closer to being approve then before, you just need to tweak those two things and you'll be set.

Gadgets,
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent of Chaos August 20th 2011, 8:41 pm

bump... this suit is pathetic now for someone who has 6 intel... i knew i should have just put that into Durability

Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss August 20th 2011, 9:14 pm

The Black Arrow has six INT and he uses it very awesomely, His items are great he just makes them fair

Psych's Stuff (done) Ivanz
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent of Chaos August 20th 2011, 10:02 pm

I am not saying he doesn't, I am saying this suit is not what i would expect from someone who has 6 INT... I mean this would fit my expectations for someone who had 4 INT... but def not 6

Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow August 20th 2011, 10:21 pm

We didn't tell you, you couldn't have more items, we only said you had to give the gadgets you had drawbacks. You just tried to get rid of a few powers then keep a few overpowered. If you want to have more gadgets, go ahead, just don't try and make them all really powerful. Have a few basic gadgets or something.

Gadgets,
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent of Chaos August 20th 2011, 10:40 pm

well is it ok now?

Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss August 21st 2011, 9:49 am

The armor still seems to increase your endurance permanently, which is against the rules, it cant be permanent, it can only be a +2 at the most and it has to have severe drawbacks

Psych's Stuff (done) Ivanz
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent of Chaos August 23rd 2011, 1:24 am

bump

Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top