The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Stuff for stuff and stuff like that stuff [wip] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Stuff for stuff and stuff like that stuff [wip] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Stuff for stuff and stuff like that stuff [wip] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Stuff for stuff and stuff like that stuff [wip] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Stuff for stuff and stuff like that stuff [wip] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Stuff for stuff and stuff like that stuff [wip] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Stuff for stuff and stuff like that stuff [wip] I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Stuff for stuff and stuff like that stuff [wip] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Stuff for stuff and stuff like that stuff [wip] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Stuff for stuff and stuff like that stuff [wip] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Stuff for stuff and stuff like that stuff [wip] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Stuff for stuff and stuff like that stuff [wip] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Stuff for stuff and stuff like that stuff [wip] I_vote_lcapStuff for stuff and stuff like that stuff [wip] I_voting_barStuff for stuff and stuff like that stuff [wip] I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Stuff for stuff and stuff like that stuff [wip] I_vote_lcapStuff for stuff and stuff like that stuff [wip] I_voting_barStuff for stuff and stuff like that stuff [wip] I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Stuff for stuff and stuff like that stuff [wip]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stuff for stuff and stuff like that stuff [wip] Empty Stuff for stuff and stuff like that stuff [wip]

Post by Agent Noble July 24th 2012, 7:04 am

Stuff for stuff and stuff like that stuff [wip] ErgoProxyBanner-1

Name:
Prototype Noble Armor
Abilities:
This armor is chalk full of surprises. This armor was built by Sophia Noble, for none other than Sophia Noble. Acting in correspondence with Sophia's natural ability to manipulate and conjure different hormones and chemicals within her body to effect her combat prowess in differing ways, this armor was built to cushion some of the areas that she would up short. In essence, the armor's inside is covered with small electrical nodes that cover Sophia's body, always registering her condition and basic needs. What is more, because of the huge number of electrical nodes that cover her entire body, her nervous system can be registered and followed through her suits basic abilities. Because of this, just by thinking it, her armor will respond with different tasks - these tasks include activating smaller hidden weapons and the like, nothing far beyond that. The armor itself it made from a very durable and yet extremely flexible material. Because of this, Sophia is able to wear the armor and experience her durability in battle raise (increasing it by two grid points) but she lacks any kind of draw back in mobility. This armor's function is not just in the fabric that it is made of, but in the way the nodes register and monitor the release of a constant stream of chemicals into Sophia's body, also releasing the antidotes to whatever side effects the drugs may have. These drugs are used to boost her durability along with the armor itself, which is why it is so effective. These drugs do everything from harden her bones, to hardening the muscle structure and skin on her body in order to mimic those with a much superior natural durability.

This armor also serves as a holster for numerous weapons, albeit basic weapons, that can be brought forth and activated through the registration of her brain waves, so to speak. Among these weapons are small blades that can raise suddenly in various placed on her body, as well as small tasers on each hand. The blades are located on her elbows, just below the wrists, shoulders, waist, knees, and ankles. The taser wires can extend up to ten meters, and they can be retracted. A small watch that hardly protrudes at all is located on the wrist, and thing metal plating is located on the palms of the gloves, as well as the wrist's panels to add an extra base support of defense. What is more, numerous syringes carrying different liquids that actually hold themselves in certain threads on the inner most interior of the armor. These threads, acting as small holsters for whatever drug(s) may be present, are able to clot like blood should they be cut so as not to spill the liquid. These can be inserted through tiny syringes straight to the blood stream to allow various effects which are instantaneous, or at least can be, depending on the drug that is installed.
Description:
Stuff for stuff and stuff like that stuff [wip] SophiaArmor-1
INT Allocation:
6 INT

Name:
LR1K sonic cannon
Abilities:
The weapon is a little longer than a meter and consisted of seven parts; a grip, an aiming vane, an emitter cowl, an oscillation chamber, a reduction chamber, a plasma containment charge chamber and a trigger. This said, many of the parts of the weapon are made of materials that bend like fabrics, and are build into the armor perfectly to be used easily. The weapon's projectile consists of a sphere of condensed sonic energy, encapsulated within a containment sphere. Upon rupture of the containment field - which could be caused by any energy or solid based interference with the field - the sphere will explode in a contained omnidirectional blast, and if hit directly onto a living organism like a human or superhuman, would cause instant death by rupturing the victim's internal organs. Nevertheless, the sphere could cause severe damage to inanimate targets as well, the intense sonic energy many times simply causing a target to explode, or similarly rupture. This is a lethal weapon to anyone with a durability at or lower than six, and can be lethal if a critical hit is achieved on a seven durability, however blood vessels and organ damage is still common among these individuals in the targeted area. In summary, this weapon is able to tap into Sophia's natural ability to create, amplify, and manipulate sonic vibrations, and extends that. This weapon quickly gathers, accelerates, amplifies, and contains a concentrated dosage of highly powered raw sonic energy and is able to fire it in a concussive form, all trapped within a small energetic field, shaped from Sophia's own natural energy. This gun is made with extreme technological advancement and a fine take on vibration technology. What is more, because of the process simply being a sped up and amplified version of Sophia's natural ability, it does not take a long time to charge, but eh gun fire is by no means quick by normal standards; this gun is able to gather enough energy for its blasts in two to three seconds, depending on her concentration in the moment. This time constraint causes it to appear to be slower than a normal gun's firing rate, but what it lacks in rate of fire, it makes up for in pure, raw power and destructive energy.
Description:
Stuff for stuff and stuff like that stuff [wip] Rawrwrist-1
EP Allocation:
6 EP

Name:
Change Me Drug
Abilities:
The change me drug is a very complex and dangerous drug should it be administered incorrectly. However, the efects of the drug are paired with its own antidote at a lower dose in order to protect against any major or even minor side effects. This drug is Sophia Noble's prized possession in terms of drug and cosmetic break through. With this drug, she is able to allow the chemicals to enter body (given to her through her suit or administered through syringe - she keeps both) and tamper with her entire genome. This drug is made to react with Sophia's ever changing bodily composition and hormones to be able to completely change her appearance. With this drug, once administered, Sophia can take the form of numerous people. She has many pre installed identities and looks already made, but she is able to make more on the spot. When trying to copy another individual it helps to have some kind of their DNA, or even anything that has touched their body (and thus their bodily oils) but is not needed. When making another identity used to copy another living individual, it takes numerous hours to engineer. These effects are instantaneous once the drug is taken in. Should she obtain another's DNA, she can make the drug to copy their physical appearance with the insertion of the DNA into a blank drug that has yet to cause form changes. This process will kill someone that is not Sophia, unless the drug is made specifically for them by Sophia; the drug acting as a quick poison that destroys all of the vein membranes and thus causes your body to quickly bleed out. For the list of already created identities, look here in Agent Noble's app. These changes are complete, including minor details down to every freckle and pore of the skin. What is more, the voice is perfectly copied. Sophia carries numerous identities at once, able to carry up to twenty at a time, and numerous of each twenty. Appropriate dosage for Sophia is approx. one fourth of a single drop.
Description:
Stuff for stuff and stuff like that stuff [wip] Vial-1
INT Allocation:
4 INT

Name:
Heal Me Drug
Abilities:
The heal me drug is a very advanced drug that requires a very powerful body to be able to be used with full effects. This is because the drug's powerful healing factor is more than a body can handle easily, should it be administered to a body that the drug is not meant to be administered to. It, however, will not cause death unless an overdose of the drug is taken, which about three full drops to the average body. The drug's ability is that of cellular regeneration, along with numerous other affinities. Derived from personal, advanced research on stem cells, Sophia has engineered her own kind of chemical used to formulate a personalized stem cell that takes the affinity of whatever is needed in the body. This drug works at a sub atomic level, and is able to take the form of an antidote to many poisons as well as cause quick regeneration of the body and any injured area. This can be used to do anything from destroy highly dangerous viruses, to rebuild large parts of the body. This drug can heal with the healing factor of five, and is able to heal and detain damage that would be otherwise lethal. This drug has been able to do amazing things such as destroy cancerous cells, and completely rebuild limbs that had been detached. Only a small amount of the drug is needed in order to obtain full results. Should the drug be used on someone other than Agent Noble, or Sophia Noble, it will work to it's full potential however it will cause the side effect of severe exhaustion. This drug can be administered through the suit, as well as by hand (syringe, liquid capsule, or small liquid drop to the tongue/affected area). These doses are applied automatically should Sophia's body come under harm, due to the suit's ability to read her body's needs and then aid them.
Description:
Stuff for stuff and stuff like that stuff [wip] Vial-2
INT Allocation:
5 INT

Name:
Abilities:
Description:
INT Allocation:

Name:
Abilities:
Description:
INT Allocation:
Agent Noble
Agent Noble

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-07-20

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top