The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
I Just Wanted Some Money - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
I Just Wanted Some Money - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
I Just Wanted Some Money - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
I Just Wanted Some Money - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
I Just Wanted Some Money - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
I Just Wanted Some Money - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
I Just Wanted Some Money - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
I Just Wanted Some Money - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
I Just Wanted Some Money - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
I Just Wanted Some Money - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
I Just Wanted Some Money - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
I Just Wanted Some Money - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
I Just Wanted Some Money - Page 2 I_vote_lcapI Just Wanted Some Money - Page 2 I_voting_barI Just Wanted Some Money - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
I Just Wanted Some Money - Page 2 I_vote_lcapI Just Wanted Some Money - Page 2 I_voting_barI Just Wanted Some Money - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

I Just Wanted Some Money

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Just Wanted Some Money - Page 2 Empty Re: I Just Wanted Some Money

Post by "AJ" July 9th 2011, 2:52 pm

Eli would look around trying to think of something. The plan was to kill the thug and save the hostage unharmed. Eli would look up and see that there was a vent above them. He looked at how big the opening of the vent was and then looked at Sean. There was no way that Eli could fit his large frame into the hole, but Sean on the other hand should have no problem slipping in. Eli figured that Sean was able enough to take out the thug, or at least cause enough of a distraction so Eli could blow his head off. Eli would get a smile on his face and then slightly chuckle because he would think of how Sean was going to act at this request. Eli would put his hand on Sean's shoulder as he would look up at the vent. Again Eli would slightly laugh under his breath. Eli wiped his mouth with his free hand and then put his hand on his hip.

"Hey Deluge.. I think I have an idea and you're just the person for the job."

"AJ"

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 9th 2011, 3:03 pm

Sean raised an eyebrow as he looked up at the man. Eyes drifting up to the vent above them, figuring out what he meant easily. It was another jab at him being short, and also a way to get through this. Still he was not happy at all about how the guy insisited on reminding him how short he was. Got under his skin somehow, people who did that. They never lasted long. "So what, you plan to have me climb through the cramped air duct? Then take down the guy on the other side?" He shrugged sighing deeply. "Whatever." Waiting for the guy to give him a boost, or whatever he planned to give. As Sean thought out how much water was in the air, as well as how he would be able to stop the guy. Maybe cutting his hand off before he could react.

Though the chance of nerves kicking in, and pulling the trigger anyway was a big risk. Yeah rescuing this person would be harder than he ever thought it would be. Still would be fun if he managed to succeed in doing it. All that he waited for was the guy to act.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by "AJ" July 9th 2011, 3:23 pm

"If it makes you feel any better I'd do it myself, but you know as well as I do that there is no way in hell that I could fit in there.

Eli would say showing a bit of pity for Sean. When he was saying those words though, Eli's expression on his face was like he was about to burst out laughing. He was able to hold it in though. Eli would think about lifting up Sean like a little kid and grab him from under his arm pits, but he knew that Sean would definitely get pissed off by that. Instead Eli would clasp both of his hands together so that Sean could put his foot there and Eli could lift him up to the vent. Eli thought that the plan would be full proof for the most part. There was still a chance that the crook could kill the hostage, but other than that he was not escaping. If Sean wasn't able to take the guy out, Eli would be right on the other side ready to shoot the man's brains out. If things went well they would have nothing to worry about then.

"Once you get in... well you know what to do."
I Just Wanted Some Money - Page 2 More_gir_dancing____
"AJ"

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 9th 2011, 3:39 pm

Sean sighed, as he took the postion to stand on the mans hands. Quickly being lifted up to where he could reach the metal vent. Grasping on the edge as he tried to pull himself up. Slowly slinking into the cramped, cold metal vent. Legs moving out of the view of the guy as he crawled through the dark vent slowly. Eyes narrowing as he slowly crawled to where the vault would be located. It was pretty tight in there, but nothing he couldn't crawl through. "I think this may be the only time i'm glad i'm so short." He grummbled to himself glumly. Seeing a dim lightly ahead in the darkness of the duct. Looked like it was the way to the vault alright.

Hands pressing inspectivly on the grating as he looked over the guy who held the hostage. All it would take was a suprise, and the guy would be down. As he tried to pull some of the moisture out of the air. A small bit condensing as he looked at the guy who didn't notice it at all. It was the percet oppurtunity to take him down. As the water became fully presurrized, shooting at the guys head. Hitting him hard as it peirced his skull like a bullet tearing through cardboard. Blood splattering across the vault floor, as well as some brain matter. Grip loosening from around the gun, as it clattered to the ground. Sean kicking out the grating as he leapt to the floor. A smirk across his face. "That was easier than I thought."
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by "AJ" July 9th 2011, 4:12 pm

Eli would watch as Sean disappeared into the ventilation system. Eli would go and stand close to the other side of the to listen in on what was happening. Eli gripped the gun tightly in both of his hands. Sweat was dripping down his head and his adrenaline was still pumping through his veins. The few seconds that would pass seemed forever as he awaited for Sean to make his move. Then he would hear something happen. It was the sound of a body hitting the floor. He didn't hear any gunshots so it was probably safe for him to assume that Sean got the job done. Eli wanted to be safe though and took caution as he swung open the door aiming the gun still. He would see the crook dead on the floor and that he was now sticking up the hostage. A sigh of relief would come out of Eli's mouth as he lowered the gun out of the hostage's face. Eli would let the hostage go and the hostage would not hesitate one bit to get out of there. Eli would get next to Sean and give him a pat on the back.

"I have to say you didn't do half bad."

Eli would say in a positive manner. Even though Sean had the regular rebellious teen like attitude, he had to give credit where it was due. Sean may not like Eli all that much, but Eli thought kind of differently. He definitely liked to get under Sean's skin a bit and Sean knew that. Well it was about that time to let the cops take over from here and clean up the dead bodies and everything else that was there.
"AJ"

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 9th 2011, 4:44 pm

The guy not saying something that was meant to be annoying suprised him. Though right now he had to get the hell out of there. The police would be coming in any second, so he was going to have to get out quick. No time to waste getting to know another hero around here. "Well it was a pleasure meeting you, and all. Can't hang around to see the clean up. I have things to do, people to see. So adios, and all that." With that he ran as fast as possible out of the vault. Trying to avoid the police. Though one, whoever it was saw his face. Remembering the face of someone he was supposed to apprehend a few weeks ago. Pulling his pistol out as he called for Sean to stop. Not good at all.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by "AJ" July 9th 2011, 5:10 pm

Eli wouldn't even get a chance to say anything to the kid as he was already ready to high tail it out of there. Eli would stick the pistol he grabbed earlier into the back of his pants as Sean would run out of the vault. Eli took a few quick steps behind him out of the vault and noticed that the cops were now starting to flood into the place. Eli would watch as Sean would try to avoid them, but one of the cops were getting ready to stop him. He yelled out for Sean to freeze. Eli didn't know what this cops deal was because they had just saved this bank here and now they are gonna try and stop him. Eli would run up to the cop on put his hand on his gun and looked the cop dead in the eyes with a very serious face and tone.

"Let him go. He just helped saved the day. Whatever your problem is, well you can shove it for now."

The cop didn't know what to say. Eli was much bigger than him and obviously stronger than him. Resisting would prove to be the wrong move for him. The cop was very hesitant to put the gun down, but eventually he did put it down. Eli would then look over at Sean and not say anything, but his face clearly said, 'You better get out of here now.'
"AJ"

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 11th 2011, 1:16 pm

Well it seemed the guy got him out of a tight situation for a little bit. So Sean took advantage of that, running as fast as he could far from the unsavory situation. Adrenaline pumping through his leg as he turned, giving a look of gratitude before running off. No need to stay around a place where people wanted to lock you up. Just didn't make any sense. Afterall he didn't want to be put in prison one bit, considering what they said about the place. Shaking was not a fun prospect whatsoever, considering his short stature. People would try like hell to take advantage of him. Not in a way he would like either, which is kinda hard actually, pun possibly intended.

((OOC:Sorry, its not my best.))
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by "AJ" July 11th 2011, 8:01 pm

OT: So End?
"AJ"

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 11th 2011, 9:42 pm

((OOC:Yupp the end.))
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs July 12th 2011, 3:26 pm

Word count ::

3,045 for wallacewells4eva17 = 6 XP and 45 left over words.

3,227 for "AJ" = 6 XP and 227 left over words.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top