The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
I Just Wanted Some Money I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
I Just Wanted Some Money I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
I Just Wanted Some Money I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
I Just Wanted Some Money I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
I Just Wanted Some Money I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
I Just Wanted Some Money I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
I Just Wanted Some Money I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
I Just Wanted Some Money I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
I Just Wanted Some Money I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
I Just Wanted Some Money I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
I Just Wanted Some Money I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
I Just Wanted Some Money I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
I Just Wanted Some Money I_vote_lcapI Just Wanted Some Money I_voting_barI Just Wanted Some Money I_vote_rcap 
ghost
I Just Wanted Some Money I_vote_lcapI Just Wanted Some Money I_voting_barI Just Wanted Some Money I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

I Just Wanted Some Money

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Just Wanted Some Money Empty I Just Wanted Some Money

Post by "AJ" July 6th 2011, 11:01 pm

It was another nice hot summer day in New York today. Women were in dresses, shorts, and tank tops and men were in shorts and various other shirts. There were the few who tried to escape the heat and get into a building and then there were the ones who stood out to enjoy the weather. Eli was used to this kind of weather, this was his weather. He was wearing jeans, boots, and a long sleeved red plaid shirt with the sleeves rolled up and all the buttons undone revealing his white tank top underneath. Eli was also wearing a pair of sunglasses to block out the harsh sun and was chewing a nice piece of gum. Eli didn't have any of his weapons on him today because he only expected to be going out for a walk. Eli had stopped by a bank near Battery Park right now because he had noticed that he was a bit short at hand with cash. Eli was standing at the ATM machine that was inside the bank getting ready to make a withdrawal. It would seem all so quick that five men would come barging into the bank. Each had on ski masks and were armed with fully automatic weapons.

"Everybody get on the floor! Get on the floor now! Hands on your heads, and keep'em down!"

The lead man would say as he shot his gun up in the air. People would scream , hold there heads in shock, and start to panic. Eli would look back as one of the men grabbed him and threw him to the ground. This almost got Eli going at the guy, but this time he decided to keep his mouth shut and strategize on how to take out these five guys. Thankfully one of the bank clerks hit the silent alarm for the bank and soon the news would be out soon about the bank robbery. Three men would go to the back of the bank to go gather up the money and the other two would look over all of the people on the floor. Eli would peak up and look to where the two men were.

(Mind)
"I need one of these rookies to get close to me so I could take'em down."

Finally in the distance the police sirens could be heard coming closer to the scene. One of the crooks would turn his back to look out of the window and would see the cop cars make a perimeter around the building. The leader would walk quickly to the front desk of the place to call out to the boys in the back.

"Ey! Hurry your asses up back there!"

The lead crook would yell out to the three who were stuffing the bags with the money. Now was a more perfect time than ever for Eli to strike. Eli would quickly glance at the leader and see that he was still turned around. Eli would then get up off the ground and run towards the other crook who was looking out the window still. The leader crook would turn around and yell out for Eli to stop, who did not listen. The leader crook would shoot at Eli, but the bullets of course did not injure him. The other crook would be surprised because he saw the bullets hit, but not even slow the man down. Eli would then tackle the man right out of the large glass window, onto the sidewalk. The man that Eli tackled through the window was completely winded and could not get up at the moment. Eli would get up off him and pick up his gun. This of course got the police alerted as they then rose there guns at Eli.

"I wouldn't do that to the person on the same side."

Eli would say out to the cops as he walked through the opening that was present with the fully automatic gun pointed up. The leader crook ran to the back with the other three guys, probably to go think up of a plan. Eli would motion for the people that were held hostage to get up and out of there. One of the civilians would tell Eli as he were walking out that the man took a hostage to the back. Eli would think, but it would all be so short as two of the men from the back would come running out, guns blazing. Eli would run over and slide over a desk and take cover behind it, once again strategizing. Eli would blind fire a bit until he ran out of ammo.

"Ah... the hell I'm gonna do now."
I Just Wanted Some Money More_gir_dancing____
"AJ"

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

I Just Wanted Some Money Empty Re: I Just Wanted Some Money

Post by Arcana July 7th 2011, 11:57 am

It was a wonderful summer day, well for Sean not so much. It was impossibly hot to the point there was little water to use. Well in the air anyway, so he was stuck to just wondering the great city of New York. Which all in all was not as fun as one thought. Considering he didn't have much money to spend as it was. Though having enough to survive took priority over all else, including modern comforts. Though they were a great thing to have every once in a while. So today Sean was just walking along the local rooftops, suveying the great scenery of New York. By that he meant giant concrete buildings, and a depressing vista of blah. Still no real complaints about the day as it was going. He had a large chocolate milkshake in hand. Sucking on the straw slowly, trying to savor each taste of it. Not really wanting to do anything today, but be lazy. Which would seem irresponsible considering he was supposed to be a hero. Yet Sean never liked following expectations that much. Considering most people would expect him to be as intimidating as his father. Yet he was actually the shortest of his siblings, which was a sort of joke maybe.

His black, and white converse tapped lightly against the hard rooftop. As he slowly made his way along the high seeing rooftop. Soaking up the sun that would in no way beable to burn him. His skin was way too tough for that. Actually not even normal fire could do any damage to him, which made heroing a bit easier. Though stories of running into burning building would have to wait for a better time. As he reached the edge of the building within a few moments of walking. Greyish eyes looking down into a rather dark looking allyway. Though for the most part it was empty as he looked over it. With a smile Sean leaned forward as he jumped down into it without a second thought. landing sturdily on his feet with only about a thump. As he walked out onto the general streetway. Well actually he was near a park called Battery Park. He remembered goign there when he was younger, so a little nostalgia would do him some good. Well minus the finding his dead mother, but still,it would do him some good.

It was then that he saw a few cop cars speed by him to what would most likely be a crime scene. Which worked just fine for him anyway. Nostalgia could wait till later anyway. Now he would do a little hero work. Maybe then his dad would not see him as just a punk, which was something that pissed him off. He was not a punk, and would not be referred to as one either. So Sean approached the crime scene in a slow, steady pace. Eventually speeding up into a quicker run not wasting time. As he pulled the tattered hood over his head to hide his features from the cops. Milkshake abandoned in the allyway. As he quickly ran through the line of the police as fast as possible. Hearing a few of them try to stop him, but he was beyond their reach. As he ran through the bank door without so much as a thought as one of the crooks spotted him.

Though not much thought was given about Sean as his hood fell back. He just looked like a punk really. With black hair that had blonde streakign through it, as well as his slightly torn jacket. Pants that were tight, yet had knees pretty torn up. A peircing gleaming in his left eyebrow, and the right side of his lip. Though the guy shot at him anyway, even if he looked only about 16 considering he was about 5'4 in height. Though the bullets were of no effect against Seans superior skin, as they bounced off. Clattering to the ground as the guy shot till the chamber was empty. Which made Sean smile, as he rushed the guy full speed. Slamming his fist in to the guys face before he could react really. Sending him reeling to the ground. Though Sean wasted no time as he saw what looked like someone fighting the thugs. Which interested him as his fingers absently ran over the hilt of the katana at his side. Seemed like he would have a little fun yet, though these thugs would be nothing to him really.

He rushed to the hero who was firing blindly at the thugs, taking the stray bullets that hit him like nothing. Though his clothing was thinking otherwise as it tore. Bullets whizzing through the air like crazy, not a good thing really. Still it wasn't like he was pinned down really, Sean didn't get a single scratch. As he ducked down beside the hero with a neutral, yet friendly expression on his face. "Looks like someone needs a hand. Mind if I help you out here?"
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by AJTCH July 7th 2011, 10:24 pm

Maxwell Price was working on the second floor of the bank when the robery hit. He heard the screams of the citizens and the cries of the crooks. Max made his way to the roof of the building and caught his breath. "These idiots picked the wrong bank to rob..." he said as gold light surrounded him. His mask and uniform apeared and his wings broke out of a harness he used to keep them concealed. His blue eyes turned to gold and a aura of brilliant light flowed around him. He shifted into The Guardian Angel.

He took of running and jumped off the side of the building and landed on the street near the police cars. As he walked to the door he could hear various comments said by the cops, such as, "Are those real?" or "Is he really and Angel?" The Guardian Angel is not a glorified warrior so he ignored the comments and went up to the two other heroes attacking the robbers.

"Hello." he said as a bullet wizzed by his head and he took cover. "I hope I'm not interupting anything." he fired a couple bolts of light energy at the crooks from teh palm of his hand.

AJTCH
AJTCH

Number of posts : 10
Job : Unofficial Website Designer.
Humor : Uhm... good? I guess? Not sure what this asking?
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs July 8th 2011, 6:03 am

OOC ::
You can't RP until you are approved AJTCH. Ignore his post and carry on please.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by "AJ" July 8th 2011, 1:22 pm

Eli continued to hide behind the desk that was getting torn to shreds from the constant barrage of bullets that these crooks were firing. Eli was about to get ready and just go head on to attack the two guys, but then he heard something. His slightly more acute hearing heard one of the men drop to the floor. Eli was about to look over to see what had happened, but before he could Sean would prop himself next to him. Eli would look at the kid with a dumbfounded face. A few thoughts would run through Eli's head, but the first one that came up was, 'Why the hell is there a kid here?'.

"Help... help.. you're just a kid. I can't be protecting both of us. You should either split or just stay low here kid."

Eli would tell Sean. It's not like Eli was trying to be an a-hole or anything like that because he just thought something like this was no place for a kid. Also Eli had no idea of Sean's powers or anything of that nature. Eli would look Sean right in the eyes and then get up from his cover. He would slide right over the table. It would seem that things would slow down for Eli. he could hear his heart pumping and his adrenaline rushing. The crook that was still up on his feet would shoot at Eli. Some bullets would whiz pass Eli's head and others would hit him, but not penetrate him. The crook would take steps back and fired madly until he hit the wall and had nowhere else to go. Eli would jump over the counter that the man was behind and wind up a punch. The crook seemed to be stunned because he did not move or even try to move. He took Eli's punch straight in the face and his head whipped back and hit the wall, knocking the guy out. Eli would turn to look for the other guys to see if he was up or not.

"Where'd the other one go?"

Eli would say as he would look around. He would turn to see the other guy on one knee with his gun pointed at Eli. He was on the far other side of the room, more closer to Sean than himself. Eli would see that underneath the barrel of his gun was a grenade launcher. Eli knew that there was no way that he would be able to take a full on shot from that. Eli would quickly jump into the nearby hallway as the crook fired at him. The explosion would send Eli flying through the door of one of the offices there, laying face first. His back seemed to be steaming from the heat of the explosion. He would lay flat out as he tried to regain his composure and give his healing factor a chance to heal up his back.
"AJ"

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 8th 2011, 5:36 pm

Sean frowned at the mans statement of him being a kid. Who the hell was he to get off calling Sean a kid? He was not a kid whatsoever, though his physical appearence did nothing to help that fact. Well actually his height didn't help much at all. "Damn I hate being short." Sean grummbled to himself as the hero took off to try, and take the thugs down. Well he wasn't going to stay here, and do nothing. After all he was supposed to be a hero to, or something like that. So why not help the guy a little? Quickly Sean jumped from his kneelign position, as bullets slammed into his shoulder. Doing no damage whatsoever, yet he was more focused on where they came from. The bullets were nothing, and they should've figured it out by now. Though he didn't want to give them time to think up a good plan to take him down.

It was then he noticed the thug near him holding a most interesting gun. Though it didn't take him long to figure out what was special about it. It had a grenade launcher on it!!! Even if he was tough, that would do some damage to him. Damn looks like they had put a little forethought into the little heist of theirs. Still not like he was totally helpless in this situation. No not at all really. Next Sean searched for a viable source of water nearbye. Though there wasn't one really to be found. Till he remembered the bank having a sprinkler system. As his influence once again moved out to reach for the main water tank that fed them. Then the guy fired that explosive at the other hero. "Well seems like this is up to me now" Sean smirked as he felt the water reacting to his call.

As it rushed through the sprinklers, bending the metal as it rushed in unimaginable pressures. Till the water he wanted quickly reached where he was, easily breaking throught he meatl, as i streamed around Sean. Eyes glowing an ice cold blue. The guy would mostlikely need to reload the gun of his to use that explosive round again. So Sean ahd enough time to act, as the water flexed. Forming a grasping tentacle that lashed out at the thug before he could shoot. Wrapping around his body tight enough to stop him from moving. "That should be all of them." Sean smiled as another water tentacle slapped him across the face. With enough pressure to knock him out. It seemed that he had got all of them, now to check on the other hero.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by "AJ" July 8th 2011, 8:26 pm

Eli would grab onto one of the chairs that was in the room to use it has a bit of leverage to get up. The back of both his shirt and tank top were basically burnt off his back. Eli was able to get back to his feet. His ears were still ringing a bit from the explosion and his gum that he was chewing had dropped onto the floor. Eli would rip off what was left of his shirt, which was just the sleeves, and would look down at the ground. He seemed to be more disappointed about dropping his gum more than anything. He had his back faced to the door as he reached into his pocket for a new piece of gum. His back would heal pretty quickly as he stood there pulling out a new piece of gum. He unwrapped the new piece and threw it up into his mouth.

"First they stop me from getting money, they destroy my shirt, and then they make me drop my gum. C'mon now! I just wanted a normal day."

Eli would say to himself, complaining about what had happened. The daily life of a hero these days. Heroes seemed to be magnets for trouble nowadays, no matter where you go. Eli would look around the office for possibly a weapon or something he could use. The only thing that would be deadly were the pair of large scissors that were in the desk. Eli would grab the scissors and rip the two blades apart so that he had two weapons now. He would spin them like an old western cowboy would do with his revolvers and them stick them both into his pants pockets. Eli would finally go and walk out of the office and bump into Sean again.

"I thought I told you to get outta here kid."

"AJ"

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 8th 2011, 8:57 pm

Well it seemed he got the little job done here. Time to go to his little hovle he called home, and sleep off the excitment of the day. After visiting that little park for maybe an hour. The police would be here to apprehend the criminals any second. So it would be time for him to get out of there. He already ahd a minor arrest warrent out on him as it was, getting caught would be no good. He would have to break out of jail, and all that annoying mess. Which would be hard considering Sean had never had to break out of jail before. So running away was going to be the best option for now. Which was then that the guy went back to calling him a kid. Sean bit down on his lower lip to hold back the venom filled words.

Though they came out without him being really able to control them. "Stop calling me a damn kid. I'm 18 for gods sake, just because i'm short doens't mean jackshit. So instead of treating me like a weak little kid. How about you thank me for taking down that guy that put you flat on your ass." Sean sighed as he crossed his arms across his chest. Walking away from the strange hero, as he didn't even notice that his injuries were healing. Anger plain across his face, as he thought of where to go next. Maybe anywhere this guy wasn't would be nice. After all he insisted on calling him a kid, and it pissed him off. After all, Sean didn't like being made fun of because he was short.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by "AJ" July 8th 2011, 9:38 pm

"Don't get all ahead of yourself ki.. 'young man'. I was out for like two seconds over here and would've taken that guy out. But that's not the point right now cause we're wasting time. There are three more of them back at the vault and one of'em has a hostage with them kid."

The word kid would slip Eli's mouth once again at the end of his sentence and didn't realize it until after he said it. But Eli wouldn't pay much mind to it right now because he had to go save the hostage whether it was with Sean or not. Eli would grab onto the two pieces of the scissors he had now as he would get ready to head to the back to take out the three crooks. He would look back at Sean who was probably pretty angry right now. Eli would think about his words before he would speak this time.

"Before anything, you gonna help me get that hostage free?"

OT: Sorry this post is so short >.<
"AJ"

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 8th 2011, 10:04 pm

"Whatever, just don't call me kid. I go by Deluge, refer to me as that ,not kid." He said perfectly annoyed. As he heard about the other people still here int he bank. Which was no help whatsoever. He would have to go through all this shit anyway, not much help really. Considering he still wanted to get out of a position he could be arrested in. So he would have to help the remaining hostages, and get the hell out of here. While avoiding any officers that may cross his path once this is over with. Not that it would end well anyway, it never did.

"Yeah i'll help you, just don't get in my way." Sean sighed as he followed the hero to the vault. It wouldn't end up being any good. He had a horrible feeling about this, but pushed it back. Hand feeling over the hilt of the katana he always knew eh could fall back on. It would be able to cut through almost anything. So he was go to go against anyone he had to fight really. Though he would have to get back at the guy for calling him a kid eventually,not now though. Maybe he would even have to kill the thugs. WHich may not set well with the hero, but that didn't matter. As long as innocent lives were saved, was all that mattered. Well thats what Sean thought.

((OOC:Its okay, mine is kinda short to.))
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by "AJ" July 9th 2011, 12:38 pm

"Alright alright then Deluge."

Eli would say almost mocking the kid. Eli would not introduce himself like the kid did because he felt that it wasn't important right now. Eli would snicker slightly as he would turn to get ready to lead the way. He would snicker at the thought that Sean thought he was bigger than most people because he had powers. Eli was laughing because Sean was just like every other rebellious eighteen year old out there. The only thing that made him different was that he could take a bullet head on and could move a bit of water. Eli would lead the way to the vault carefully and then Sean would make his remark.

"Get in your way hah. I'm sorry I'm not as small of a target as you are."

Eli would say to Sean with a grin on his face. Eli gripped both the pieces of the scissors tightly as they walked down the hallway that was filled with offices and cubicals. The vault was in sight about fifty yards away and the door was slightly open. All the cubicals were in the center of the room and then surrounding them were the offices. Across from Sean and Eli, the two more armed men would appear with their gun loaded up and ready to fire. Eli would grab onto the back of the collar on Sean's shirt and drag him down to take cover. Eli would look over at Sean.

"Go and get the guy on the right side. I'll take the other one."
"AJ"

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 9th 2011, 1:01 pm

Sean sighed, figuring he wouldn't like this guy one bit. All his words dripped with a condecending tone about them. He was close to drawing his blade, and silencing the hero himself. Especially after the small target comment, which was an insult to injury. Though he tried to keep his hands from the handle of the katana by digging them into his pocket. While they approached the vault where he expected to find the thugs. Though the guy insisted on trying to protect him anyway, not a really smart move. He wasn't some kid who needed constant protection. Even though he was not too fond of his father, Sean was Pains son. So even he had higher expectations of himself. Still a plan was a plan, so he would have to follow it.

Frowning he leapt up as a spray of bullets collided against his skin. Bouncing off as he rushed forward, hand wrapping around the hilt. As he ran closer to one of the guys, before the guy could think. Blade like a flash of silver as it sliced through the man as if he weren't even there. Standing there, as the life quickly fleed his eyes. Before his top half slid down, falling limply to the bank floor. Blood spouting out like a fountain, splattering across Sean's cheek. Some even staining his clothing deeply. It was a little too easy really. Also leaving the other guy somewhat speechless at how easily his friend was dispatched. "Well that was painfully easy. I would finish you to, but the other guy has dibs so have fun with that." He turned around heading to the vault as the guy raised his gun.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by "AJ" July 9th 2011, 1:38 pm

Once Sean got up and ran at the thug on the right side, Eli knew that they would both be distracted right now. Eli would get up and walk over around the cubicals. He was in no rush as Sean would go and slice his target in half. Sean would then talk to Eli's targeted guy further distracting him. Eli would come up behind the crook and tap him on the shoulder. The crook would turn around and all you would hear is him take a breath in shock as Eli would cut his throat with one of the scissors he had in his hand. The blood from the crook's neck would squirt out onto Eli's chest. The crook would drop onto the ground, holding his throat as the life slipped away from him slowly. Eli would bend over the guy and pick up his sidearm that he had. Eli preferred pistols over the big and bulky fully auto guns. Eki would look down at the guy who didn't bleed out just yet.

"You won't mind if I borrow this for a bit will ya?"

Eli would get up and walk over the guy. Eli cocked back the gun barrel to check for ammo in it, which there was. Eli would walk behind Sean, looking over him at the vault. Eli would take a deep breath. He knew that the last guy had to be on the other side of the door with the hostage in hand. Eli would look down at Sean real quick and then back up at the vault.

"Alright one more guy to go. This one has the hostage in his hand and is pinned to a corner. Once we open that door there's nothing stopping him from shooting his hostage in the head."
"AJ"

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 9th 2011, 1:55 pm

It didn't take the hero long to take the other guy donw like nothing. So he was that kinda hero? Well it only interested Sean even more, considering the guy wasn't like his dad Pain. Actually killed the enemy instead of being all wishy washy, and trying to let them live. The guy had some of his respect, just some of it. Now it was time to deal with the last little thief in the building. Granted the hostage would prove a little difficult to protect, it wasn't all that bad. Just kill the guy before he could shoot the hostage, and all would be good. Though that would be easier said than done. Maybe he wouldn't be able to save the hostage, or maybe he would. Whatever happened, is yet to be determined. Now he would have to hope that this guy had a brillant plan brewing in his mind.

"So how do you suggest we stop this guy without getting the hostage killed?" Sean raised an eyebrow at the guy as he looked over the large metal vault door. Lips twisting into an inquisitive frown as he thought over what to do next. True he wasn't the most intelligent hero, but Sean was smart enough to atleast put some forethought into this. As he flicked the viscous blood from his blade onto the bank floor. Resheathing as as he waited for the hero to give a brillant plan of some kind.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by "AJ" July 9th 2011, 2:52 pm

Eli would look around trying to think of something. The plan was to kill the thug and save the hostage unharmed. Eli would look up and see that there was a vent above them. He looked at how big the opening of the vent was and then looked at Sean. There was no way that Eli could fit his large frame into the hole, but Sean on the other hand should have no problem slipping in. Eli figured that Sean was able enough to take out the thug, or at least cause enough of a distraction so Eli could blow his head off. Eli would get a smile on his face and then slightly chuckle because he would think of how Sean was going to act at this request. Eli would put his hand on Sean's shoulder as he would look up at the vent. Again Eli would slightly laugh under his breath. Eli wiped his mouth with his free hand and then put his hand on his hip.

"Hey Deluge.. I think I have an idea and you're just the person for the job."

"AJ"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top