The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Captain Galactic I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Captain Galactic I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Captain Galactic I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Captain Galactic I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Captain Galactic I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Captain Galactic I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Captain Galactic I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Captain Galactic I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Captain Galactic I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Captain Galactic I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Captain Galactic I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Captain Galactic I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Captain Galactic I_vote_lcapCaptain Galactic I_voting_barCaptain Galactic I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Captain Galactic I_vote_lcapCaptain Galactic I_voting_barCaptain Galactic I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Captain Galactic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Captain Galactic Empty Captain Galactic

Post by Bubba Jones May 19th 2011, 11:20 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Captain Galactic
Title: Space Ranger, Buzz Lightyear
Alignment: Neutral
Race: White
Hair: None
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6’4”
Weight: 186 lbs.

Costume Description/Image:
Spoiler:

Personality: Steven is a dedicated worker. When he was working for the C.A.N., he took his job very seriously and almost never deviated from the book. However, later he developed a greater sense of integrity and now will defy orders which he may believe to be unjust. Steven also believes that his intelligence and fighting skills, as well as his intergalactic experience and weaponry, makes him near invincible. Due to this, Steven has almost no fear and will often rush into battle without thinking it through. However, when he believes that the threat may be too much for him, he develops very elaborate plans. Steven is one of those people who never gives up, and tries to find the best way for everyone, even failing everyone some of the time.

History: Steven was born to his two parents, who hadn’t wanted him in the first place, but couldn’t pay for an abortion. Therefore, he was neglected for most of the time he was with his parents. However, this wasn’t a very long time. One day, Steven’s parents, and Steven when he was 1, had run into a group of aliens. The aliens had sensed something special in Steven, and took him. His parents barely tried to keep him.

One may think that Steven was pretty much dead or dinner, but that wasn’t it at all. The aliens who took him were diverse…and powerful. They generally thought of humans to be weak. However, Steven seemed that he could do much better than most humans. So the aliens decided to raise and train Steven to be the best human…ever.

After around 9 years of training and being raised, Steven was ready to be initiated into the Cosmos Authority Network. He wasn’t the best, in matter of fact; he was pretty weak compared to others. However, with his invention, the Space Sword, he was able to stand a chance against others. His skill with the sword was impressive and he was a far greater fighter than the other aliens, and was almost as smart as the smartest aliens. He was the newest member of C.A.N.

Steven quickly rose through the ranks of C.A.N., surpassing many other members. The C.A.N. was filled with many others than the aliens that had different view of humans. Many were jealous that a puny human was skilled enough to be so highly ranked. Steven was proud of his skill and ranks and was getting egotistical. Steven followed every order he was given, just wanting to keep his high status, not knowing exactly what was happening.

One day, the fact that Steven was the only human started to bug him. He only had faint memories of his Earth, and decided to learn more about it. He then realized that he was a human, not an alien, and belonged on Earth. He wanted to leave C.A.N., but they would not be betrayed. They tried to strip Steven out of all his gadgetry and tried to kill him, but luckily, Steven managed to escape. He decided to head for Earth, being an intergalactic fugitive. Luckily, the Earth was filled with heroes and they would not dare follow him. [i]Good too, because I realized that everything I was doing was wrong[i] Steven thought.

Powers: Steven is peak human, but has no powers. However, he does have some pretty cool gadgets, such as…

Space Sword: Steven’s greatest weapon, Steven’s skill with the Space Sword is fantastical. The Space Sword was formed by some mysterious, but incredible, near indestructible material. The Space Sword is capable of absorbing/storing (up to 3 EP worth) and releasing said energy at the press of a button, and actually somewhat attracts energy, making it good for blocking energy attacks and its ability to release energy makes it’s already super sharp slashes more effective. In addition, the Space Sword has anti gravity installments in the hilt, allowing for the sword to levitate and be thrown in a way not too different from how a Jedi would via an additional installment in the suit that allows it to “read” Steven’s mind, and follow a given flight path. Steven loves this gadget so much that he made a device that could teleport the sword back to him if he ever loses it, but this takes 2 posts.

Plasma Gun(s): Steven personally doesn't like guns, but even he can't deny how useful and cool/sleek they are. The Nova Guns takes in energy from the sun, and converts it into plasma for the actual ray of the gun. The Plasma gun has 2 modes, which vary in size and strength. The first form is a medium length ray gun kind of thing, which has a trigger handle and a handle near the front for better control and aim. This is known as Plasma Gun Form A. Form A shoots powerful blasts of white plasma that can travel pretty decent ranges. This Form also has slower recharging, and can only shoot one blast per post, and doesn't allow for all the high speed action Steven likes. In Form X, The Form A gun splits in two, making 2 pistol sized guns. Form X shoots weaker (like 3 EP) yellow blasts of plasma. In Form X, the Plasma Gun recharges much faster, each able to shoot 3 blasts a post. Due to the smaller size and weight of Form X, it is very good for doing all sort of tricks, such as back flipping and shooting simultaneously. Transforming between forms takes 1 post to do.

C.A.N. Suit: This is one of Steven’s most valuable assets. The C.A.N. suit covers Steven’s entire body, and was made so Steven could practically live anywhere. It has many filters in it to filter out poisonous gases and also generates oxygen, and can adjust to different pressure situations. Also has slight thermal control. The helmet of the suit is able to enhance or diminish Steven’s senses, depending on what needs to be done, and has various vision modes except for X-ray vision. The C.A.N. has a lot of energy stored in it, which is used to power Stevens other devices (except Space Sword). This energy can also transform into chemical energy, which goes right into Steven’s body, leaving him without the need for food. The helmet of the suit also is capable of wireless communication. (based on END)

Power Grid:
Captain Galactic Captaingalactic

Character Image/Description: Will wear a hoodie and baggy jeans, but this is over his suit and he will not take it off.

Roleplay Sample: It's...well, me guys.

Last edited by Bubba Jones on May 22nd 2011, 12:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Bubba Jones
Bubba Jones

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-04-30

Back to top Go down

Captain Galactic Empty Re: Captain Galactic

Post by Ember_Fangs May 21st 2011, 3:36 pm

How long does it take to energies the sword and for how long can he store the energy without having to release it?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic May 21st 2011, 3:47 pm

Well, when I said the sword can absorb energy, I meant kind of like how when a Jedi would use a lightsaber to block force lightning, so in a more defensive manner. He can someone intercept a persons attack if he is quick enough with his sword to position it correctly. As for the sword storing energy, it can store the full energy for 1 post after the initial energy absorb, but after that it gradually decreases. I.E. if he intercepted a 6 EP lightning attack, the energy would stay in his sword fully for one post after, and then go 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0 for the next couple of posts. Does that make sense?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Darryl Jones, Nano-Zombie
Captain Galactic Darryl
Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 204
Location : –noun 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location for a young doctor
Job : The job you just lost
Humor : "Are you butt dialing, becuase I swear that ass is calling me!"
Registration date : 2011-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 21st 2011, 11:25 pm

I think that the energy you take from an attack should be half of the strength of the original attack.

The strength of the shield is a defensive ability, so for the sake of RP combat mechanics the INT needs to be split between the offensive capabilities and the defensive capabilities.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Captain Galactic D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 24th 2011, 8:02 pm

Approved

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Captain Galactic D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs May 25th 2011, 4:15 am

PM the colours you want your Grid please ~

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain May 30th 2011, 2:55 pm

Added grid.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine June 7th 2011, 11:20 pm

Captain Galactic Vywjf8
Captain Galactic Paine1
Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum