The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
The Dark side of me I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Dark side of me I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Dark side of me I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Dark side of me I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Dark side of me I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Dark side of me I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Dark side of me I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Dark side of me I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Dark side of me I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Dark side of me I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Dark side of me I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Dark side of me I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
The Dark side of me I_vote_lcapThe Dark side of me I_voting_barThe Dark side of me I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
The Dark side of me I_vote_lcapThe Dark side of me I_voting_barThe Dark side of me I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Dark side of me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Dark side of me Empty The Dark side of me

Post by Artemis April 22nd 2011, 7:01 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Shade
Title: The Blood Shadow
Alignment: Villian
Race: Super Human
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: brown
Height: 5' 8''
Weight: 126 lbs

Costume Description/Image: [see appearance]

Personality: Liliana is very sadistic. She is a cold blooded killer who doesn't give a rats ass about anyone unless they benefit her in some way. She is more likely to stab you in the back then almost anyone. She leaves a bloody trail behind her almost any where she goes.

History: Liliana comes from a very very rich family. Her father ran a company that dealt in prototype weaponry. But because her father work so often she rarely him and was stuck with her mother and caretakers all the time. She was spoiled, got anything she wanted by just asking for it and it still wasn't enough. It wasn't till age 16 did her powers awaken. She could run at higher speeds then a normal man and could turn invisible (even to her self). Then she had a bright idea. Why not use her powers for good. Well that lasted for a whole 2 hours because when she stopped a back robbery, she had a change of heart and took the money for herself (not like she needed it). She became addicted to crime and when she first killed someone became addicted to that to. She spent her time learning out to use swords, daggers and throwing knifes as well as learning how to make potent poisons to put on her weapons. She trained for 10 years on these things, increasing her infamy as Shade, or as the police called her The blood shadow. But when she was 26 she did something drastic. She killed her own family and drained her families bank accounts into her own hidden bank account. She even staged her own disappearance. Causing herself to be dead and leaving time open for her crimes. But 2 years later when she was 28 and bought out a minor company, becoming it's CEO. With in months the next 3 months the company became a major company dealing with over sea importing and exporting.

Powers:
-Poison (Not really about but she makes the poison)
-Invisibility
-Enhanced speed

Weapons:
-A long sword
- 2 daggers
- 15 Throwing knives

Power Grid: (You have 22 points to spend on your Power Grid unless you can fly, in which case you have 20. Each stat can start at 6, not 7. 7 must be earned.)
STR: 3
SPD: 4
END:3
INT: 3
EP:3
FS:6

Character Image/Description:
Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample:
Charity Ball... how she hated them, but she was invited and she had a image to keep up. She walked into the hall wearing a silk blood red sleeve-less dress with a slit up the right leg. She was soon greeted by Mr. Demmeri, an old man would sponsored this event. "Oh Ms. Pride, glade you could make it. You get to sit with me along with a few other up at the head table with me." He said in a raspy voice. Liliana flashed him a smile. "Why, it's my pleasure, it's a great thing your doing here." For a second Liliana thought she was going to throw up for saying that so to try to avoid conversation with the old man she left for the table and sat at the far other side of him. The night was boring for her. She longed for being out in the city at night in costume above the city, finding the perfect place to strike. While she daydream the ball continued on as for at the moment she could only dream.

Last edited by Artemis on April 25th 2011, 7:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

The Dark side of me Empty Re: The Dark side of me

Post by Victor Vincent April 24th 2011, 9:46 pm

Image shrunk for ya.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Dark side of me VictorsigThe Dark side of me Victorpowergrid
Victor Vincent
Victor Vincent

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis April 24th 2011, 9:51 pm

Thank you
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis April 24th 2011, 10:13 pm

Finished!
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis April 25th 2011, 5:09 pm

Anyone going to take a look?
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine April 25th 2011, 7:26 pm

Approved and moved, love. (:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Dark side of me Vywjf8
The Dark side of me Paine1
Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain July 1st 2011, 4:02 pm

Trashed by request.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116