The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Dellapero Grance  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Dellapero Grance  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Dellapero Grance  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Dellapero Grance  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Dellapero Grance  I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Dellapero Grance  I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Dellapero Grance  I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Dellapero Grance  I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Dellapero Grance  I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Dellapero Grance  I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Dellapero Grance  I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Dellapero Grance  I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Dellapero Grance  I_vote_lcapDellapero Grance  I_voting_barDellapero Grance  I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Dellapero Grance  I_vote_lcapDellapero Grance  I_voting_barDellapero Grance  I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Arcana
ghost
Tybrid
Sage
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Dellapero Grance

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dellapero Grance  Empty Dellapero Grance

Post by Zane Hataro April 5th 2011, 8:18 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: None
Title: The creator
Alignment:Chaotic Evil
Hair: Dellapero's hair is of a pitch black color.
Eyes: Crimson
Height: 6'4
Weight:192 LBs

Costume Description/Image: No costume

Personality: Dellapero is a rather insane individual...His views on existence are that of a god-complex beleiing any of his own thoughts to always be the absolute truth and any who deny them should die in the most painful ways possible. He is atheist and doesn't beleive in a god, rather he thinks the only true "god" is a being who is able to twist the fabric of history through only their mind and body. Such in his views were those like Hitler, Atila the Han, and Al Capone.

History: Dellapero was born 23 years ago in a artificial cloning facility where the final perfected cloning method was developed by german and russian scientists. Through this technoligy, they developed a artificial human with the exact same body structure as a real one, however, the cells in the brain, body and organs were amplified to grow stronger then normal human limits as a test. Dellapero escaped however upon his third age of existence, progressing to levels near that of a basic teenager at only three. From there, he migrated to a orphanage for the time being in russia, being there for the next ten years before he started to develop above-human abilities. It was at this point where he left yet again and hiched a plain to America. There, he managed to find a nice spot under-ground to build a base under. It was actually a former military base that was destroyed and abandoned, however Dellapero fixed up the place as a new HQ for his "tests"

Powers: Dellapero has no power aside from his ingenius intellect in genetic engineering, skill in combat art including Dem Mak, marksmenship, and several other miscellanious styles. Lastly, he has speed uncomprehendable by most normal mortals. Though, Dellapero does have a few "pets" and inventions.

Pets
Mad mondays
Dellapero Grance  Mutant10
This odd creature was originally a canine of the wolf genre before it's development into a Mad Monday. It's tounge carrys quite a vile poison and it has quite a bite.The poison will enter the body instantly upon contact and damage the white blood-cells while simultaniously melding into the mussle and bone causing complete paralyzation in time. They usually fight alone.
Int- 0
Strength- 3
Speed- 4
Endurance - 2
EP - 5 ( All poison)
FS- 2

Terrible Tuesdays?
Dellapero Grance  Mutant11
These creatures were originally just small infant children. Now they are merely crawling "death bombs". These pets bite into a target like a leech then explode in flames, simple as that. Though these creatures tend to attack in groups.
Int- 0
Strength- 2
Speed - 2
Endurance - 1
EP - 3
FS- 1

Wrathful Wednesdays
Dellapero Grance  Monoch10
These demons were created from the corpses of fallen soldiers in WW2 and the more recent war in Iraq. They have no unique ability other then being fully immune to any sense of feel. These usually use Dellapero's M.0 guns as well.
Int- 0
Strength- 4
Speed- 4
Endurance- 1
Ep- 0
FS- 4

The vengful Thursdays
Dellapero Grance  Mutant12
These small frys actually are the most powerful of the creatures Dellapero has created that has multiple numbers in his HQ. They consist of a mix between bull and racoon.
Int- 0
Strength- 6
Speed- 3
Endurance- 3
Ep-0
FS-2
Final Friday-
Dellapero Grance  90df5212
This creature is the most powerful of Dellapero's creations. However, the creature can not survive awake without another living organism inside it's back powering it's body with life-force. So a simple weakness of it is to set free the prisoners trapped in the tubes to set the thing asleep. If desperat enough, Dellapeor may even use himself as a temporal vessel to power the damn thing. ( only one of these). It is able to fire bullets from the gun-shaped arms it possess with power equivilant to a fighter-jets.
Int-0
Strength- 5
Speed- 5
Endurance- 5
Ep-3
FS-2

Tech-
M.0
Dellapero Grance  Gun_by10
This is Dellapero's main weapon of choice. It fires bullets of pure titanium with the force of a cannon shell. It has six shots per load and can be reloaded simply by snapping the gun in half by pressing a red button at the bottom of the weapon then sliding the new bullets in before pushing the two parts back together.

Cloning tech- Using the same technoligy that created himself, Dellapero made cloning tanks able to recreate himself after death with any memories from before the event ( topic), This can workl on others as well, but requires DNA from the individual while they were still alive.

Mental Communicator- Dellapero has all his minions and himself linked with a mental communication device that is implanted by the ear drum. This device scans his own brain waves and can transmit soundwaves toward the devices in his pet's ears to act as he commands.

Teleporter- Dellapero has a teleporter device at his HQ with a two-way setting. It can be operated manually at the base to open a rift to a set location or automatically by pressing a button on a watch on his right-arm.There is a pad directly linked under each of his "pets" cages allowing him to bring them to his location as well.

Anti-bots- These are small microscopic nano-bots that swim throughout Dellapero's blood. They make sure it is cleared of any "unwanted" enttiys, such as poisons and other materials that could be harmful to the user.

Electric Barrier- By using the same watch that triggers the automatic teleporter, Dellapero can input a command to project a ten meter wide electric barrier around himself for ten seconds ( 2 posts) with a 15 sceond recharge time ( 3 posts) This barrier will shock anything that touches it with 10.000 volts of electricity and will absorb other electrical energies that come in contact with it. This actually extends how long it can stay up without needing to recharge.

Power Grid: (You have 22 points to spend on your Power Grid unless you can fly, in which case you have 20. Each stat can start at 6, not 7. 7 must be earned.)
STR: 1
SPD: 6
END: 3
INT: 6
EP: 0
FS: 6

Character Image/Description: Dellapero Grance  210-7010

Roleplay Sample: (If new or new character)
Zane Hataro
Zane Hataro
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 114
Job : ..........
Humor : RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Dellapero Grance  Empty Re: Dellapero Grance

Post by Sim April 6th 2011, 3:30 am

Okay, first off you have way too many powers/gadgets.

Your character being basically immortal seems like a bit much.

Mental communicator- So this gives you telepathy? All your creatures have an INT of zero, so I don't see how that's useful anyway.

Teleporter- Teleportation is generally not allowed. Is this a two-way between your base and anywhere in the world? Is there a range? Can you just use it as much as you want? You can summon creatures with it? How many creatures, infinite? This just seems way too OP.

Anti-bots- No, not with 3 Durability. You need 5 or 6 Endurance to keep this.

Electric Barrier- ummm, what kind of barrier? Ten meters is a big range to come from a watch. Is it a wall? How tall is it? Is it just an impassible dome? You can't have an ability that makes you untouchable for 2 turns.

Also, your grid is pretty unbalanced and doesn't match up with your history. It says you grew stronger, yet your strength is 1? Your character would be somewhat feeble, and certainly wouldn't be able to fire a gun that has the strength of a cannon. You wouldn't even be able to fire a normal magnum revolver while running or jumping. If his superhuman durability and speed are because of his body becoming stronger, how does that not affect his strength? What gives him super speed if not super strong legs? This just seems like powergaming to me.

Last edited by Sim on April 6th 2011, 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sim
Sim
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 398
Humor : What do you call twin boys? A sunset!
Registration date : 2010-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury April 6th 2011, 1:50 pm

Wow, we change EP so that people dont have 10 powers with 1 stat (at maximum potency), so someone does it with Intelligence instead? Too many powers, knock em off.

The summoning alone is a powerful ability. How many can you pull out at a given time?

Last edited by Sul-Fury on April 6th 2011, 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click for Sul-Fury's Profile Information
Dellapero Grance  Sullz2_zpsehmnrnvg
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "You think you're tougher than me, punk?"

Number of posts : 598
Humor : HE CAN ROTATE MARS?!
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Cosmos April 25th 2011, 2:40 am

Trashing.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dellapero Grance  Xf9fet
Dr Cosmos
Dr Cosmos
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 230
Humor : Dark
Registration date : 2011-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top