The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
A Rainy day in New orleans I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A Rainy day in New orleans I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
A Rainy day in New orleans I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
A Rainy day in New orleans I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
A Rainy day in New orleans I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
A Rainy day in New orleans I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
A Rainy day in New orleans I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
A Rainy day in New orleans I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A Rainy day in New orleans I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
A Rainy day in New orleans I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A Rainy day in New orleans I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A Rainy day in New orleans I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Rainy day in New orleans

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Rainy day in New orleans Empty A Rainy day in New orleans

Post by Arcana March 22nd 2011, 10:10 pm

The night was humid. Humid and damp. Profuse rain falling from the sky. Forming may puddles that dotted a street. A small descreet street. The onlt light in it was from a bar. Front door bursting open as a young man stumbled out. "Bye you guys" He slurred. Staggering a little before planting himself onto a wooden bench. Intense rain seeming to part around him. Not even touching him. Seeming to hit a dome and curving outward. Leaving Sean dry.

He wore his usual attire. Tight black jeans with the knees ripped up. A skin conforming t-shirt with a big smilie on it. Torn jacket he usually wore slung over his shoulder. Black hair with blonde highlights swept to the side. As his greyish eyes scanned the surroundings. Drunkingly and curious.

Then a group of strange people in mask and torn up clothes surrounded him. The water dome that seemed to sourround him disapeared. As the rain hit him full force. Dampening his hair. "Can i help you guys?" Sean slurred smiling crookedly. They had knives and one even had a gun. Still he knew he could take them. "GIve us yo money bitch" The one that looked like the leader snarled. Sean only smirked at them.
"Make me"
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

A Rainy day in New orleans Empty Re: A Rainy day in New orleans

Post by Guest March 22nd 2011, 10:27 pm

Eirius stepped out of the lonely cafe out into the street. It was raining heavily so he quickly raised his coat hood and headed down the lane. Thinking of his warm hotel room and soft bed pushed him forward through the rain. A taxi swerved by and water splashed up over Eirius's head and landed against his face.He sighed and thought just another big city jerk, as he rounded a corner he heard loud commotion and he caught a few words here and there "kill you”, “hand it over punk" and other threats .

Eirius looked around until he found the source of the noise and ran towards a long crooked street and froze at what he saw.A poor drunk was standing alone against a mob of notorious gang members. He stared hard and then realized he had to do something he couldn't just leave this poor defenseless man to fend of this group off lowly street thugs.Eirius quickly but very cautiously stepped into the street as he caught a glimpse from one of the gang members as he heard him say “What do we have here boys a hero?”

Last edited by NinjaBizzkit on March 22nd 2011, 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 22nd 2011, 10:47 pm

Seans eyes drunkingly hovered over to the new figure. Raising a black eyebrow. "Hey guy whatcha doin out here so late. You might get robbed." He was pointing out the obvious. Only angering the thugs. Spitting threats at him. Which aded to Seans silent annoyence to the men. Who so rudely talked while he was speaking to the interesting new guy. Dizzily he stood up. Scratching the back of his head. "You guys are annoying me' Shut up."

That caused the thugs to charge. A smug grin coming across Seans face. Rain droplets seemed to stop in midair. Condensing into small balls of water. Lashing out at the man with the gun. Knocking the gun to the ground. Followed by him charging the gun man. Delivering a powerful punch to his gut. Knocking him out. Swinging his foot around kicking a knife from one of the thugs hands. Then punching him in the face. Causing the others to back away.
"Whos next?"
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 22nd 2011, 11:05 pm

Eirius stopped immediately and was amazed at what he was witnessing. This drunken man was beating these thugs to no extent. He watched as every kick and punch hit right on its mark. That’s when he noticed something as he brushed the wet hair from his face. He was too dazed by the sight of a wino beating a whole mob.

The odd man was controlling the rain water like it was nothing he saw him take an orb of swirling water and send it flying into one of the thugs face there for knocking him flat onto the wet street. Eirius tried to put a foot forward to help the man but he couldn’t do it.In Eirius’s mind flowed many thoughts “he’s just like me how….how can this be…is he part of my family maybe where is he from…..who is he?”

Eirius then snapped out of his day dreaming and then lurched forward drawing in the rain water and then he let loose a giant bolt of water straight at two thugs knocking them against a big steel dumpster which made a loud “CLANG” as the thugs made impact.Eirius turned around his brown eyes catching those of the odd stranger as he spoke “Who are you sir?”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 22nd 2011, 11:16 pm

He saw the two men in front of him get knocked out. By what seemed like a bolt of water. Turning he saw the source. The strange boy who he saw not too long ago. "Who are you sir?" He asked. It was about the first time someone asked him who he was. Bringing a smile to his face. It was a drunken grin for sure. Still it was a grin the same. "My names Sean. Sean Collin. Pleased to meet you." he cocked his head to the side. "I'm wondering what a cute guy like you is doing out in a part of the city like this......hic......could get yourself killed." The rain around them parted in a dome formation. Keeping them dry. At the same time he commanded the water in their clothes and hair to go. With that all the water came from his and the strange hids clothes and hair. Falling to the ground with a splash.

"So do you have anyplace to stay? I'm just your freindly neighborhood drunk Tough guy. Haven't got me a room in a motel, or maybe im too lazy to." Which was true. Since he was a bit too drunk and ill prepared for anything. Not that he was stupid, it was just he had gotten too drunk. Thats all. Then the alchohol got to him. As the waves of unconciousness took him under.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 22nd 2011, 11:39 pm

Eirius Rushed towards Sean’s unconscious body and picked him up and threw him over his shoulder. “Pretty light,” Eirius thought as he headed down the street. He heard one of the thugs let out a groan so he hurried along the lane. The dome of water had vanished soaking him to the bone once again.As Eirius reached the street where his hotel lay he walked to the door and eased it open.

As he went in the receptionists gave him many awkward looks but when Eirius glanced in their direction they quickly averted their gaze. When Eirius reached his floor he quickly went into his room and got out of his damp clothes and into something warm and dry. Then the problem began an unconscious drunken man in his room wet as could be. He brought up the courage that he needed to do what he must.He couldn’t just leave him in his wet clothes to get sick, so he quickly striped him down to his under wear which were dry “Thank you God Eirius" sighed with relief.

Eirius then eased Sean up and laid him into the hotel bed and laid the blankets on top of Sean’s body. Eirius had so many questions but he thought they could wait till morning besides he was too tired to hardly think anymore.Eirius grabbed an extra blanket from the closet and walked to the couch and laid down as then sleep quickly took him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 23rd 2011, 4:57 pm

he slept easily through the night. Enjoying a nice quiet dream. Well aside from it being nice, or quiet. So it wasnt that nice at all to be exact. He was dreming of the day he met Sul and Pain. In that junkyard in New York City. Last thing he remembered before waking up was the great sonicboom. That Pain had produced. Then he shot up. Woken from his dreams. Drenched in sweat.

From what he could tell he was in a hotel room. Not one of those fancy ones, but it was still good. His head was pounding a little from all the drinking he did last night. Still that didn't matter. Looking around he saw the strange boy laying on a couch. "Whys he on the couch" Sean wondered rolling out of the bed. It was then that henoticed. He was only in his boxers. Not that it was a strange occurnece to wake up in a room with in his boxers with another man, but still. It felt strange. That and he was kinda exposed.

Stealthily he searched for his clothes. Till he found them in a wet pile by the bed. Sighing he gathered them and hurried to the bathroom. Takling a quick hot shower. Drawing the water from his clothes and putting them on. Before returning to the room and sitting down on the edge of the bed. Waiting for the boy to wake up. Greyish eyes looking him over curious.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 30th 2011, 6:44 pm

That night as Eirius slept his dreams twisted and tormented him he thought only of his parents and the fatal day he left them behind with his murderous brother and he still remembered the pain of the lightning that stung his arm and burnt his skin.

But in this dream something changed instead of his brother being subdued he continued the fight and Eirius struggled to keep up until one wrong move sent his brothers blade straight to his face. Before the blade reached him Eirius woke ,eyes bursting open wide to see the surrounding’s. He looked up to see that strange man staring at him “Creepy” he thought but he shrugged it off and sat up on the couch giving out a loud yawn and stretching to release the tension in his muscles.

He looked up at the odd man and thought “Oh crap what was his name...what was his name….um Steven…no…..Stan…Sheen…Sean! That’s it it’s Sean.” He then politely asked so how’d you sleep was the bed ok.” Lazily scratching his head as he said, “I hope it was cause if it wasn’t, well that's just too bad.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 30th 2011, 10:03 pm

"Not the best sleep i've had,but it was good." Sean relpied to him. Raising an eyebrow. It was true. He did sleep good. Not as good as in some of the hotels he slept in. Was better than nothing though. "So you wanted to ask me something? If you want to. Now is a good time to." He faintly remembered the guy wanted to know something. So Sean would oblige him. "Ask me anything. I'll answer truthfully."

He crossed his legs and waited. Hoping he had some goos questions to ask. Sean never did like stupid one. Pissed him off majorly.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 7th 2011, 9:16 pm

"I just wanted to know if you've ever heard of or know of a man named Michael VanScarbrock" Eirius replied desperately. "He is my father and I wanted to know if he is ok I havn't heard from him in a while and im worried about him , I've never even had the time to stop and check on him."

Eirius thought of all the things that could have happened to his family hoping his brother left them behind without a scratch."Oh and if you wouldn't mind telling how or where did you learn how to do all those things with water because I've never seen anyone outside my family who can do those things." Eirius looked up at Sean hoping, praying for a good answer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 7th 2011, 9:23 pm

Sean scracthed his chin for a second. "Michael eh? Sorry to say i havent heard of him." he shrugged. Truely he never did hear of the man. Though Michael was his fathers name. He was dead. Anyway he had to answeer the nexy question. About how he could do what he did. "About my powers. Im not really sure where they came from. i was born with them. It was my mother who taught me to use them." he looked the strange boy over. Then he realized something. Spencer was gonna be pissed once he realizes Sean didn't return to their hotel room. Apparently in his drunken stupor he didn't realize that he already had a room set. he cursed internally. "If you dont have any more questions then i have places to be." He said somewhat nervously. With that he hopped off of the bed. Stretching his stiff arms. Aching joints popping.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 7th 2011, 9:49 pm

"Wait" Eirius hurredly snapped. 'If it wouldn't be to much trouble......" Eirius then thought that it was a dunb idea this man had no interests in him at all and seemed to be in a rush to leave, but then he thought about the benefits and he got the courage to speak again.

"I was goign to say if..... if you don't think it would be too much trouble for you.......do you think....um maybe you could teach me a few things because obviously you know more about this power than I do and I would greatly apreciate the help besides I think you might owe me a little." He said with a wicked grin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 7th 2011, 9:54 pm

Sean frowned. "Dear gods what have i gotten myself into." he thought. Glaring balefully. Also remembering another thing. Where the hell was his rings? If he didnt put them in soon the holes would grow over, and he didnt want that to happen. He fumbled through his pockets. Pulling out two small mettalic rings. Putting one in a peircing hole on his left eyebrow, the other in a hole on the left side of his lip. Even though he didnt want to do this he sighed. "If you want to so badly. You can come around with me. I may even teach you a few things, but first i have to find someone. he may be pissed off by now." Even though he was totally against taking the kid as his apprentice he saw nother choice. it was either that, or god knows whay. So he let him come along. Hoping no trouble insued.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 7th 2011, 10:06 pm

A wave of relief hit him, this will be a good start on learning how to master his skills. Oh and by the way my name is Eirius... Eirius VanScarbrock but if you don't mind doing so call me Eric it's much more modern."

He saw Sean's frown and knew that he wasn't to happy about him tagging along but Eirius didn't like Sean much either, His first impression was horrible but who cares Eirius thought things won't be easy but some of the best friendships start out this way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 7th 2011, 10:09 pm

(this is topic close :3, i will try to find a place for this in my plotline timeline. but for now Erius is now officially traveling with Sean)
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top