The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Once upon a time in the faraway land of Toronto Canada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Once upon a time in the faraway land of Toronto Canada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Once upon a time in the faraway land of Toronto Canada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Once upon a time in the faraway land of Toronto Canada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Once upon a time in the faraway land of Toronto Canada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Once upon a time in the faraway land of Toronto Canada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Once upon a time in the faraway land of Toronto Canada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Once upon a time in the faraway land of Toronto Canada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Once upon a time in the faraway land of Toronto Canada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Once upon a time in the faraway land of Toronto Canada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Once upon a time in the faraway land of Toronto Canada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Once upon a time in the faraway land of Toronto Canada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Once upon a time in the faraway land of Toronto Canada - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOnce upon a time in the faraway land of Toronto Canada - Page 2 I_voting_barOnce upon a time in the faraway land of Toronto Canada - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Once upon a time in the faraway land of Toronto Canada - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOnce upon a time in the faraway land of Toronto Canada - Page 2 I_voting_barOnce upon a time in the faraway land of Toronto Canada - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Arcana
Tybrid
Sage
Vorik
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Once upon a time in the faraway land of Toronto Canada

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Once upon a time in the faraway land of Toronto Canada - Page 2 Empty Re: Once upon a time in the faraway land of Toronto Canada

Post by Pain March 20th 2011, 1:37 pm

Pain’s brow rose as Paul simply walked into the coffee shop without even looking his way. He quickly shrugged it off though, whatever, he’d come back, not like it mattered to anyway. Before he could reach the entrance some snobby looking punk stepped in front of him and rudely entered. He didn’t think much of it and entered briefly after. The place looked a little crowded, maybe it was a bad idea to come here. At first he didn’t notice anything and was oblivious to everything happening. He intended to ignore everyone and just order his coffee, but it was hard to ignore a group of zombies standing right in front of him.

It looked like Paul was in trouble, might as well help the guy out. Those freaks would have gone after him next anyway. “Yo punks.” The zombies turned their away from Paul to look to the rough voice calling them.

“Gays?” They all groaned out of sync as they chose to ignore Paul and began stumbling towards him instead.

Pain stepped forward, closing what little distance was left between them. The zombie in the middle of the group was obliterated in one powerful strike to its face causing a small amount of coins to burst from it and fall to the floor. K.O. +100 points. “I aint gay.” He brought his fist back to his side and chose not to assume a fighting stance. These guys looked easy. “I just wanted a damn coffee.” He said with a soft chuckle as he let a sly smirk come to his face. The zombie group was confused at first, startled to see their buddy knocked out so quickly and hesitated to lunge forward at the big man. These guys were way too weak and way too slow to even hope to keep up with him. Flurries of powerful punches were thrown from the big guy, and it only took one to knock out these punks. Each strike met the chins and chests of the small group of zombies, each of them bursting into coins just like their buddy. 5 HIT COMBO! K.O.! +1000 points

His icy blue eyes glared over to Paul, now standing before him with his arms resting lazily at his sides. “You alright punk?” He said calmly in his gruff voice as he nodded to the guy once again. Before the guy could answer some one shouted loudly across the shop. His eyes darted over to view even more homophobic zombies, and they were closing in on two guys. He stopped himself from chuckling at the man's claim, but he couldn't stop himself from smirking. Those punks could probably take care of themselves, he just wanted some damn coffee..

Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Once upon a time in the faraway land of Toronto Canada - Page 2 Empty Re: Once upon a time in the faraway land of Toronto Canada

Post by Super Cutie March 20th 2011, 5:18 pm

“Hey! I don’t care what Wallace told you stupid zombies! I’m not-" Paul began lecturing the now gay seeking zombies before they turned away from him towards Wallace and the chubby kid “Carry on then.”

He watched, astonished, as Pain turned the zombies into coins with his fists. Paul had seen Pain fight plenty of times from across the street at the record store but it was always fun to watch. “Of course, of course.” He responded to Pain’s question before asking one of his own, “Hey man, can I get a dime?” he smiled.

Paul noticed the rich kid in the coffee shop and recognized him as the kid that was in all those magazines and stuff. “Hey look, it’s the kid that’s in all those magazines and stuff.” He announced to no one in particular. Seeing someone so rich at such a young age made Paul a bit self-conscious, though he would never admit it. He took notice that his brown hair was getting shaggy and remembered that he hadn’t shaved in a week. He looked down at his Crash and the Boys t-shirt, and noticed that it was getting kinda dirty. He probably put it on the last time he shaved. He shrugged as if to tell himself “oh well” and then reached into his wallet to grab money for Pain.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Once upon a time in the faraway land of Toronto Canada - Page 2 Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger March 24th 2011, 1:26 am

"Those are customers!" Stacey shouted. "Not good ones, but albeit..." Logic sunk in. "Well, I guess I'm on break since there's no customers." Stacey walked forward and picked up her phone. "Since you apparently don't know how to use this..." Stacey quickly dialed a number. Tendrils shot from her phone towards her head. Stacey moved the phone towards Paul's head. An angry apparition turned into Julie.

"WHAT IS IT." She angrily barked. "I DON"T HAVE TIME FOR THIS."

A low hum rung through the glass windows. It struck again, and again. Finally the glass broke and fell to the ground. A woman wearing the most insidious of skulls floated into the room stringing the same note over and over again on her bass. The coins that sat upon the floor took to life as a large skeletal creature. "You be messin' with the voodoo." Yellow build up surrounded her teeth in an eerie glow. "Now the voodoo be messin' with you." The coin golem began thrashing violently around the coffee house looking for a table to use as a club.

"I'm going on break, and charging you for all damages done to the store, Wallace's new boyfriend." Stacey flipped a rag over her shoulder and walked into the back of the shop.
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Totally saved Sadie."

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2011-03-01

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 24th 2011, 11:34 pm

"sure thing guy" Wallace smiled to the guy next to him. Vaulting over the table. Smacking one of the zombie across the face with a foot. It bursting into coins. Followed by a flurry of punches . Taking down the remaining zombies.
Killing spree.
They burst into coins. + 5,000 points. "well that was easy" Wallace sighed picking up the coins. Not noticing the large coin golem forming, or even the voodoo lady. His eyes were focused on the cute guy. The one who had called him attractive.
Then Stacey yelled something out. Deciding to take herself a break. It was going to be a pain. He wasn't exactly rich, and from what he could tell. Neither was the guy. With a fluid motion Wallace grabbed the guy by his hand and jerked him to his feet. Turning to face the coin golem.
"He doesn't look that tough"
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2483
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones March 25th 2011, 10:32 pm

Johnny sighed in relief as the monsters in front of him were put in their place. The attractive dude was quick with his fists and quickly pounded the approaching zombies into coins. From the other side of the room he saw a big guy, more muscles than Johnny. They were pwning, they were destroying the zombies and making themselves look good in the process. And Johnny sat in shame, his head bowed down and his face in shadow. He couldn’t handle himself. He weaked out almost immediately, instead of trying to handle himself, instead of trying to pull his crappy little Keysword and began slicing them through and through.

And then the coins began to rattle along the floor, began to skitter here and there while he felt a thrumming run straight through his chest. The glass seemed to echo it and amplify it, making the room feel more and more like a small metal box. Then they cracked and the glass shot inwards, mixing with the coins scattered along the ground. The attractive guy grabbed his hand and tugged, pulling him to his feet before the big old metal Golem, and muttered something about it not looking tough. And then he heard something that sent true chills down his spine...

"I'm going on break, and charging you for all damages done to the store, Wallace's new boyfriend."

“Whut? I mean... I’m not gay. And I have no money at all.” He practically sunk towards his knees at the Voodoo Witch kept up her strumming. She laughed at how pathetic he looked and she pulled on the strings, the Coin Golem suddenly roaring and banging it’s big metal fists against its chest.

“You beat me to the point of defeat and then don’t kill me for the coins. You force me to move out of the apartment I lived in, you forced me out of my own job, forced me away from friends and girlfriends...” He paused to turn to the attractive guy the girl called Wally. “I told you I wasn’t gay!” He muttered, before turning back to the big coin golem and the woman hovering in the air. “You force me to move back into a creepy house with a creepy parent. Now what? You’ve come to finish the job? You’re going to torment me for the rest of my life?”

The anger boiled up and he reached into his pocket, pulling out what looked a Memory Stick. However, when he pushed a button on the bottom, it extended into a full Keysword. The room filled with the sound of an 8-bit song, battling over the Bass thrumming over and over as Johnny gritted his teeth. “Well, fine! I may be a coward but... Wait, I’m a coward.”

As soon as he said he turned and tried to run for the exit.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Once upon a time in the faraway land of Toronto Canada - Page 2 2cem8ad
Spoiler:
Bones
Bones
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 139
Job : Flatfoot
Humor : Dingy
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 29th 2011, 10:39 pm

((OOC:This needs to revive Razz Pain needs to posty if He can ))
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2483
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top