The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Chaos the Escaped Experiment (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Chaos the Escaped Experiment (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Chaos the Escaped Experiment (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Chaos the Escaped Experiment (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Chaos the Escaped Experiment (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Chaos the Escaped Experiment (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Chaos the Escaped Experiment (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Chaos the Escaped Experiment (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Chaos the Escaped Experiment (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Chaos the Escaped Experiment (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Chaos the Escaped Experiment (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Chaos the Escaped Experiment (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Chaos the Escaped Experiment (FINISHED) I_vote_lcapChaos the Escaped Experiment (FINISHED) I_voting_barChaos the Escaped Experiment (FINISHED) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Chaos the Escaped Experiment (FINISHED) I_vote_lcapChaos the Escaped Experiment (FINISHED) I_voting_barChaos the Escaped Experiment (FINISHED) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Chaos the Escaped Experiment (FINISHED)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chaos the Escaped Experiment (FINISHED) Empty Chaos the Escaped Experiment (FINISHED)

Post by Hana Saku March 2nd 2011, 4:29 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Chaos

Title: Big Bad

Alignment: Villain

Race: Mutant

Hair: N/A

Eyes: Completely white and ghoullish

Height: 5 foot 10 inches tall

Weight: 197 pounds

Costume Description/Image: N/A

Personality: Chaos's personality can be classified as 'Amusingly and Horrifyingly Psychotic'. He murders and eats everyone he sees with reckless abandon, cackling and laughing all the while. He has absolutely no regard for any life whatsoever, not even his own. He destroys, eats and kills whatever he wants without any fear of repercussions and without fear of any heroes, who he calls 'Superdorks' or 'icke superbutts' coming to deal with him, due to the fact that he is so completely and utterly nuts he is physically incapable of feeling fear. His greatest desire is to get rid of fear and he believes the only way to do so is by killing each and every living thing on the planet that is capable of feeling it. He is always making jokes, puns or comments that he finds amusing as he does whatever he does and is said to act in a very immature manner as he on his slaughtersprees. He also has a deep obsession with his enemy Pain, who is considered his rival, enemy, friend and brother all at the same time and from day one, he has staked a claim on Pain's life and he will always interfere in any fights Pain is in to help him out in order to make sure that he will be the only one who will kill Pain. Chaos has built up a reputation of not being very trustworthy as because he has switched from hero to villain many times to the point where he is considered both, though he commits more crimes then he stops them. Despite all of that, he has a twisted moral code about him. He will not, under any circumstances, go after any of his enemies friends, family or loved ones as because he feels greater satisfaction in killing them then attacking them emotionally. He also has a tendency to play with his opponents from time to time, outright mocking them and making childish taunts, comments and puns as he does so without any shame or regret. It is unknown exactly what is needed to do in order to get him angry as because it has never happened before. However, if you get in the way of his fun, he will gladly destroy you. However, aside from his usual self, he's also prone to snap at people and make comments about either him being old or other people being young or disrespectful. Despite what may be believed, Chaos can act normal. However, it usually is brought on by an intense, powerful emotion.

History: Chaos is a mutant experiment funded by the government. He was supposed to be designed to get rid of vigilantes and villains. However, the experiment proved to be a failure when designing the mental persona of Chaos and instead of creating a loyal, brainwashed puppet, they created a deranged, borderline immature, mass-murdering, flesh-eating nutcase with an obsession for destroying things, killing people and the emotion of fear. Unfortunately, this was not known when they finally finished with their designing of him and when they awoke him, he went on a murder spree, slaughtering everything and everyone in his path and blowing up the facility in which he was born in. Since then, he has gone on multiple sprees of murder and wanton destruction non-stop until one day, he was confronted with an idea. He figured if he really wanted his plan of eliminating fear to succeed, he decided on the creation of an evil organization. This organization was known as S.C.A.R, or the Secret Criminal Association of Rejects, Chaos in command of the organization. For a while, Chaos and his band of super villains terrorized the world, with their enemy G.U.N, or the Guardian Unit of the Nations, stopping them at every turn. Chaos, at the time, was deemed the biggest threat to the world at the time. Chaos got into one big showdown with the Leader of G.U.N, Pain, or as Chaos liked to call him, Scarface and Pain managed to defeat Chaos. With Chaos's defeat, SCAR was without a leader and they were disbanded. For a few years, the world was allowed to relax and breathe easy, everyone believing Chaos was gone.

A few years later, S.C.A.R was revived by someone who was believed to be Chaos. After months of mystery, it turns out S.C.A.R was run by a pair of mutants similar to Chaos, called Fantom and Relic. Fantom and Relic attempted to recruit the rogue Chaos but he turned them down and instead chose to help Pain fight them and the new S.C.A.R. After getting into a few scuffles, Chaos disappeared into the shadows for the remainder of the fight between G.U.N and S.C.A.R.

Years after that was a breakout of creatures created to be like Chaos, an invasion of sorts. The mutants terrorized the world in an attempt to conquer it. Chaos was reported to have been an ally of the mutants at the time before he decided he turn his back on his fellow mutants and disappeared back into the shadows, never to be seen again for the remainder of the invasion, going into what he called Super Villain Retirement, never being seen again.

Currently, Chaos is waiting for the right time to strike back out in the world, biding his time and picking the most opportunistic time to reveal himself once again to the world and strike pure and total fear into the hearts of the masses.

Powers: Super Strength, Super Speed, Endurance, Healing Factor, Shape Morphing. Chaos has the ability to morph certain parts of his body around, like his arms or tentacles or his mouth and he has the ability to take on a single Human Form.

Power Grid:

Normal Appearance:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Human Appearance: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Character Image/Description: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Chaos on March 4th 2011, 8:36 pm; edited 4 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2011-03-02

Back to top Go down

Chaos the Escaped Experiment (FINISHED) Empty Re: Chaos the Escaped Experiment (FINISHED)

Post by Pain March 2nd 2011, 10:58 pm

"While he can change his shape into something like a snake or a rat, his forms all look exactly alike or similar to his original form so that is why he can only morph instead of shapeshift."

I'm not sure if that part of the power is gonna be okay. The way I've read it is that you transform into anything you want.

Other than that, this application is fine. Just work this out with me and you'll be approved.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Chaos the Escaped Experiment (FINISHED) Empty Re: Chaos the Escaped Experiment (FINISHED)

Post by DerekSkiba March 3rd 2011, 11:02 am

Morphing has been fixed. Everything checks out now, Approved and moved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
DerekSkiba
DerekSkiba

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 24th 2011, 5:12 pm

If you have a 3 point morphing power, then your healing is a 3 point power. Just because you aren't morphing doesn't mean your regeneration goes up.

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top