The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Doctor, Connor Hellsdoom I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Doctor, Connor Hellsdoom I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Doctor, Connor Hellsdoom I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Doctor, Connor Hellsdoom I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Doctor, Connor Hellsdoom I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Doctor, Connor Hellsdoom I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Doctor, Connor Hellsdoom I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Doctor, Connor Hellsdoom I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Doctor, Connor Hellsdoom I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Doctor, Connor Hellsdoom I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Doctor, Connor Hellsdoom I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Doctor, Connor Hellsdoom I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Doctor, Connor Hellsdoom I_vote_lcapDoctor, Connor Hellsdoom I_voting_barDoctor, Connor Hellsdoom I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Doctor, Connor Hellsdoom I_vote_lcapDoctor, Connor Hellsdoom I_voting_barDoctor, Connor Hellsdoom I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Doctor, Connor Hellsdoom

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doctor, Connor Hellsdoom Empty Doctor, Connor Hellsdoom

Post by Sergiy February 21st 2011, 11:26 am

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Toxic Vengeance
Title: Toxic
Alignment: Externally evil
Race:Toxic/Poison Manipulation Master.( Appears, Human.)Alien
Hair: Dark Short
Eyes: Dark
Height: 6'8
Weight: 290

Costume Description/Image: Simply, A Green Robe, Masked.

Personality: He is calm, Very smart, Almost inhuman genius. He is very manipulation speech wise. You can't get him mad easily. He rarely, uses his Toxic/Poison Manipulation, powers, to kill or in fights, instead he simply talks his way out of it. He enjoys playing Strict dark Manipulative mind games on people for his own Joy or laugh. He rarely carries for anyone besides himself, and his creation.

History: It was the 1600s when I was born, hear me out this is my autobiography. I am a little boy, Born with Powers, others have not complied with or people of this century do not know of, it seems to run in our blood. We are Toxic/Poison Users, it seems weird that we can manipulation chemicals, not from other people bodies, but the raw elements, from the scientist use it as weapons, summon a Toxic Rain is the most dangerous Technique, to the User and The people, capable of boiling a City, if the technique was expended, although it wold not effect us or the users, once the technique is over, we are dropped into a deep coma, for roughly 6 months. It is known by the most Grandmaster users, with use of the technique the risk is gone, and we are able to use it at will. That my friend is foolish who would risk there bodies to be put in a valuable 6 month coma? Sorry back to the Topic of me having the powers, and How I learned I had my powers were simple I had be told by my parents. I enjoyed my life as a youngster, asking more then I can chew on. Knowledge and my Private training was all that mattered to me, at this current time. At age of Nine years, my Grade school career was over, When I have killed 50 men, silently, without noticed, with the mistake I made of my last one. A Guy spotted me, and shouted for help, help indeed came to his aid. I came out from the building after I have killed him, and took myself in, into Jail. Knowing my father would free me, and put me back in school. I was sentence Life in Jail. As years rolled, My Father did not free me, He told the people to lock me in a cage, and to starve me to Death, something I myself found weird and awareness about my father, So this my friends drove me to take action and break out. Two years later, The Year 1614, I have gathered enough Energy through Mediation, to Break the Metal infested wall they had encrypted me with.It was in fact weird, seeing as Metal was not Modern in those days, but it was my father's doing to hopefully keep me locked up for life, Perfect plan, yet he misunderstood me, and Underinvestment his Son. I have used Acid, to melt and boil the Wall then the Metal, and Make my way towards the Upper case, and to steal clothing, Sorry this is as far as I'm going. I am going to leave this at that, we are now moving on two days Later, the Day of The Heretical Murder.

The Heretical Murder was a great event, and a sadist one, two days later I have entered the house of my family. The House was indeed large and huge, keeping a lot of scanter. Men, Women, Children, Babies, Grandparents, Greet Grandparents, and Etc. All were on the floor, the Older ones beheaded, The Men, Scarred, the Women, the Marks looked like they were Willing to allow themselves get raped, abused, and get horny, but In fact, this seemed different the marking of there sensory pulse of the Toxic Blood told they were forced to do this things. The Children boiled to Bone, and the Babies, Burnt to flesh, Was this some kind of Joke? Connor thought? Then I have heard a scream from the uppers, where my parents always had sex. I ran and made my way there, And there was one thing I hoped not to See, was my Mother Aiming a Focused Toxic roundhouse kick at my Father who was Nearly Drained from the Used or trying the appeasement to Conjure Acid rain. My Mother was Naked, He was dressed. and there Lied a Man watching and Smiling an Originally human Man. The Kick of her foot, Impaled his head and instantly, it burned, It seemed my Own Mother has had her share of hidden treasure.No Matter, I have my chance now I would think and although it was true, If I had not killed my on mother I would have been used as her Sex toy, and Play thing, but that wasn't all, that Human was still laughing after I have killed my mother by surprise. The sane smile, did not drive me mad but encouraged me to Give my own Smirk at him, and at that the Human stopped smiling, I raised my palm and Spoke."Thy, hear me now I am the True Heir of this Gene, you shall die and burn in hell." I have said to the man. That is how I manged. There was something else but it will not be told here.

The Year 1898, Over the past years, I have learned a lot, both through Manipulation training of my Rainier trait, and Gene, Knowledge, and The Wound factor, I have a High rating Healing factor some New Found Newbie Heroes named it themselves. My Knowledge Grew, and so did my Mind and my techniques, I have Motives, And I shall tell you why, and I shall tell you as well why I myself am a Evil person. First the Motives. Well it's simple take over the world, without anyone noticing, Improve my Toxic/Poison Manipulation, as well as Chemical and Nuke. I am very rich, richest man to be alive, Over so many years, my Body seemed weird, at age Year my body features seemed to not age anymore, It was like I could not die of old age, Maybe it's a Gene passed down, and Only Males have it, while females are only Long lived, for a few hundred years. Now I plan to making, an Illegal Black Market Business, Putting Bounties, on people's Heads, Making Items, of unnatural war fare, and Stuff, then selling them. Be Involved in something huge.

Lastly and final Noticeable trait I am Given, since we are now moving to the modern time. Why am I evil? It's rather simple over the years, I have made a Robe, and Made, Nature Diesels, with Toxic, and Acids, the basic techniques, which would not harm me. And Made my Mark all over the world, I have commit crimes, But I have not shown my face, Enough to be a top Treat, And a Highly Dangerous one. My Name is Toxic Vengeance let it be Known once I become ruler of the Universe.

Current time, I own, Mult bases, wit items, and Alcmena potions, and other stuff, all over the Country. SO Be Warned.

The Journal Ends.
Ability to man piton Poison, and Toxic, My Body rarely aged, and I found a Way to become Immortal, Meaning I can't die of Old age. I manged to Use Toxic and Poison to a new nature, Chemical, Gas, Liaised, and Nukualofa. Substances, But it costs, me Dearly, even some of my Basic Toxic, and Poison Techniques, Cost me Dearly the drain depending on what I am using. I have enhance hearing, Seeing, See through Version, I am Capable of jump short to mid range jumps, And lastly, I am Highly Intelligence. The Present, Day. Is where I am now, Struggling as a Doctor, to not go made, and Destroy my New York Company, I am Wealthy as hell, I will soon be making my Killer Destroyer, Items, and Toys, and play things, as my pets, And Body Guard, and even sell them to the Illegal Black Matter. I have mult small, bases, All over the Country, I will not tell much, about my days Of the 19 hundreds, But Hear this readers, I am the Smartest man Alive. This my friend is only a Small Knowledge I am sharing with the readers.

Powers:

Toxic/Poison Manipulation:

He is Capable, of taken any form of poison, or toxic Substance, without it be a chemical, Gas, Pollution, Or Sewer Water, And Making Things out of it, Deadly, or Not. Helpful or Harmful, for himself, or others. He is capable of Making Acid Jets of Steam, come out of his hands, or Mouth that can Burn through Convection, Or Steel and Metal, Sand, And Building. Capable of Making A Cloud turn into Acid Rain, in one small area, not all. This technique, will Drain his Whole Body for a Day. Holds, Some Known Chemical in his blood steam. And Is immune, to Toxic. And the ones he produces. He can produce and maniption most Acids, Poisons, Chemicals, Gases, Etc. From his body or the air. ANd use it at will. He his main Power is long range, while he sucks in close range, He has enough power, to make 1/4 of New York City into an Radiation toxic pit.

Other Powers, Self Heal, And Regeneration. He can regeneration but at the cost of lost of energy and is left completely, weak after the recovery.

Grid:
Int: 7
EP: 7
Str: 2
Spd: 2
Dur: 2
FS: 1

Character Image/Description:

Doctor, Connor Hellsdoom Toxicfoo2

I will Fix anything needed, or changed without Question.

Last edited by Sergiy on September 7th 2011, 5:46 pm; edited 14 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Largewood:

Human Form:
Doctor, Connor Hellsdoom Humanformong

Werewolf Form:
Doctor, Connor Hellsdoom Werewolfform

Toxic Vengeance:

Sergiy

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-02-20

Back to top Go down

Doctor, Connor Hellsdoom Empty Re: Doctor, Connor Hellsdoom

Post by Pain February 23rd 2011, 3:52 pm

You won't be allowed to heal on others on top of being able to heal yourself and use your 'acidic' powers. So remove that. Also remove your super human senses, you've got enough power already. Your self-Regeneration is fine, it's a popular power.

Please elaborate more on your personality, it's a thing of mine. As for your history, how did you get your powers? Why were you kick out of school and thrown in jail? Why are you evil? What are your motives? Why are you so damn old? Things like that should be addressed. You should honestly just be born in modern times and trash the whole 'immortal' thing. It's overdone now. Give me a better history please.

Also, this is your third character. No more.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy February 24th 2011, 9:10 am

Pain wrote:You won't be allowed to heal on others on top of being able to heal yourself and use your 'acidic' powers. So remove that. Also remove your super human senses, you've got enough power already. Your self-Regeneration is fine, it's a popular power.

Please elaborate more on your personality, it's a thing of mine. As for your history, how did you get your powers? Why were you kick out of school and thrown in jail? Why are you evil? What are your motives? Why are you so damn old? Things like that should be addressed. You should honestly just be born in modern times and trash the whole 'immortal' thing. It's overdone now. Give me a better history please.

Also, this is your third character. No more.

I'll do the needed Editing on Sat, or Sunday. And I'll fix the things, And tell you to check it when your done? if that's okay with you?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Largewood:

Human Form:

Werewolf Form:

Toxic Vengeance:

Sergiy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury February 24th 2011, 3:29 pm

Let's keep in mind that his power can fully drain his character, given the extent of his Energy he puts into it. I'd like to know what the limitations of his power is before he starts losing strength.

Sergiy wrote:This technique, will Drain his Whole Body for a Day.

I also have a question, since it poses a high threat to myself. My character is made of the chemical composition of Sulfur. Therefore can your character manipulate my character's blood to boil, or spontaneously explode or whatever? Would be overpowering to manipulate another person's character, slightly. But the fact remains my character has Sulfuric Acid in his veins.

There was a Roleplay Sample in the Character Application, maybe you should have a little sample of you fighting a group of Police Officers or something as a demonstration.

Click for Sul-Fury's Profile Information
Doctor, Connor Hellsdoom Sullz2_zpsehmnrnvg
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "You think you're tougher than me, punk?"

Number of posts : 598
Humor : HE CAN ROTATE MARS?!
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy February 24th 2011, 3:33 pm

Sul-Fury wrote:Let's keep in mind that his power can fully drain his character, given the extent of his Energy he puts into it. I'd like to know what the limitations of his power is before he starts losing strength.

Sergiy wrote:This technique, will Drain his Whole Body for a Day.

I also have a question, since it poses a high threat to myself. My character is made of the chemical composition of Sulfur. Therefore can your character manipulate my character's blood to boil, or spontaneously explode or whatever? Would be overpowering to manipulate another person's character, slightly. But the fact remains my character has Sulfuric Acid in his veins.

There was a Roleplay Sample in the Character Application, maybe you should have a little sample of you fighting a group of Police Officers or something as a demonstration.

The Drain, will leave him radical helpless at the end of a fight, and he would lose connoisseur if he used the thing. As for the thing you just said, no I can't manipulation, the blood of a chemical thing from another person body, what I can do, is use the substance from my own body and produce it, depending on how high the acid is, it might boil the ground or a building, if it was a building, the energy would;d leave me in a half death state coma. From producing so much, Everything will be explained, Later once I work on my history Saturday.

Sam Largewood:

Human Form:

Werewolf Form:

Toxic Vengeance:

Sergiy

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker February 25th 2011, 11:05 am

Do you use google translate?
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 568
Humor : Puns, lots of em.
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy February 25th 2011, 11:20 am

The_soapmaker wrote:Do you use google translate?

No, Like I said in Chat I moved from Russia at age 6, And Live in the USA New Bedford MA, I can speak English but not fluently, my grammar in school is both off, But I use Spell Check. How come you ask that I use A Translator? It's not needed really, I can only speak Russian, seeing As I forgot to read and write, in Russian and Ukrainian, Once I had moved to New Bedford.

Sam Largewood:

Human Form:

Werewolf Form:

Toxic Vengeance:

Sergiy

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker February 25th 2011, 11:33 am

Well, I asked because a couple of your sentences are just plainly weird to read. Which works quite confusing. Next to that, you use a lot of capitols on places where they don't belong (in German, that would be correct, though). So I thought you were using a translator.

But I know that it's hard to write (and think and speak) in a secondairy language, so just keep on doing the best you can, bro.
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 568
Humor : Puns, lots of em.
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy February 25th 2011, 2:55 pm

Edited fixed, anything else needs changing?

Sam Largewood:

Human Form:

Werewolf Form:

Toxic Vengeance:

Sergiy

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie February 26th 2011, 9:58 am

I like it, but I feel like it could use an rp sample.

Doctor, Connor Hellsdoom Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy February 26th 2011, 9:59 am

rinnegato wrote:I like it, but I feel like it could use an rp sample.

No thanks Please>.>

Sam Largewood:

Human Form:

Werewolf Form:

Toxic Vengeance:

Sergiy

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbert Jackson February 26th 2011, 5:46 pm

If you immortal, dat only effects agin', you can still getchya ass killed.

You's 6'8" at 290 lbs. Dat aint a problem, but you really wanna be dat big? Usually when a brotha be dat big, he be based off STR, but you aint got dat.

Ight, yo main acid powah be straight wiff me, but you's bettah clear up dem 'otha powahs' cuz da way you got dem written aint make no sense. Other powers should be like dis since da rest aint really needed ta say.

Other Powers - Slow ass agin', Healin' Factuh.

Now I gotsta read ova yo history, so be patient dawg, I'ma get back to you.

Doctor, Connor Hellsdoom WilbertDoctor, Connor Hellsdoom Image
Wilbert Jackson
Wilbert Jackson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy February 26th 2011, 5:51 pm

Immortal Means, I can't never age of Old, But yes I can still be killed by other people, But age won't Kill me.

As for Powers, I have a High Rapid Healing factor, and the Ability to Manipulation, Acid/ Chemical/Poison/Toxic/ Nukia Stuff, And turn them into stuff, Similarly to Sand Manipulation with Gaara on. But instead I am Manipulation Toxic and the stuff mention my Whole body in produced with Toxic.

Anything else you wish to know friend?

Sam Largewood:

Human Form:

Werewolf Form:

Toxic Vengeance:

Sergiy

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie February 26th 2011, 5:59 pm

Wilbert Jackson wrote:If you immortal, dat only effects agin', you can still getchya ass killed.

You's 6'8" at 290 lbs. Dat aint a problem, but you really wanna be dat big? Usually when a brotha be dat big, he be based off STR, but you aint got dat.

Ight, yo main acid powah be straight wiff me, but you's bettah clear up dem 'otha powahs' cuz da way you got dem written aint make no sense. Other powers should be like dis since da rest aint really needed ta say.

Other Powers - Slow ass agin', Healin' Factuh.

Now I gotsta read ova yo history, so be patient dawg, I'ma get back to you.

*ahem*

"If you're immortal, that only effects the aging process, you can still be killed.

You're 6'8" at 290 lbs. That's not a problem, but do you really want to be that big? Usually when a character is that big, he is based off STR, but you are not.

Your main acid power is fine with me, but you should clear up the 'other powers' because the way you have them written does not make sense. Other powers should be like this since the aren't really needed to say (??).

Other Powers - Slowed aging, Healing factor.

Now I have to look over your history, so be patient, I will get back to you."
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy February 26th 2011, 6:06 pm

Anything else needs fixing?

Sam Largewood:

Human Form:

Werewolf Form:

Toxic Vengeance:

Sergiy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top