The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Eduard Leifsson, Slamfist I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Eduard Leifsson, Slamfist I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Eduard Leifsson, Slamfist I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Eduard Leifsson, Slamfist I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Eduard Leifsson, Slamfist I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Eduard Leifsson, Slamfist I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Eduard Leifsson, Slamfist I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Eduard Leifsson, Slamfist I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Eduard Leifsson, Slamfist I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Eduard Leifsson, Slamfist I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Eduard Leifsson, Slamfist I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Eduard Leifsson, Slamfist I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Eduard Leifsson, Slamfist I_vote_lcapEduard Leifsson, Slamfist I_voting_barEduard Leifsson, Slamfist I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Eduard Leifsson, Slamfist I_vote_lcapEduard Leifsson, Slamfist I_voting_barEduard Leifsson, Slamfist I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Eduard Leifsson, Slamfist

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eduard Leifsson, Slamfist Empty Eduard Leifsson, Slamfist

Post by Slamfist February 6th 2011, 5:24 am

CODENAME/ALIAS: Slamfist
ALTERNATE NAME(S)/NICKNAME(S)/TITLE(S): The Brawling Aussie, Bionic Wrecking Ball

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
HEIGHT: 7’5”
WEIGHT: 512
EYE COLOR: Blue
HAIR COLOR: Blond
SPECIES: Human
ETHNICITY: Caucasian
BODY AGE: Roughly 30
ACTUAL AGE: 45
APPEARANCE: Eduard has blond hair pulled back into a ponytail. He’s a very large, muscular person with a face that hasn‘t aged more than a year since his metahuman gene activated. Ed is a very handsome man, if not almost off-putting. He doesn't think much about his looks though and spends little time maintaining his appearance. His "career" calls for him to stay in shape and he maintains that only through actual crime fighting.
Eduard Leifsson, Slamfist Notqui10

GENERAL INFORMATION
CITIZENSHIP: U.S.A.
PLACE OF BIRTH: Meandarra, Queensland, Australia
MARITAL STATUS: Widower
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Heterosexual
GROUP AFFILIATION(S): None currently, formerly G.U.N.
OCCUPATION(S): Playboy billionaire, former athlete, crime-fighter
PLACE OF RESIDENCE: New Orleans mansion
MORAL ALIGNMENT: Heroic

PERSONALITY:
An outgoing billionaire, Eduard chooses to live life in the public eye. A well known philanthropist and charitable man, Eduard constantly donates portions of his wealth to the less fortunate and downtrodden. After his wife’s death Eduard chose to remain single, feeling he'd never find someone as close to him as his wife. Despite this he is a known playboy and isn’t above picking up women at bars or starlets on the red carpet. As Slamfist he chooses to stay out of the light, knowing all too well that his personas could easily get linked together.

HISTORY:
Even from a young age Eduard was large boy. Standing over 5 feet tall in fourth grade, everyone knew Eduard was different, how, though, no one could imagine. Despite his size, maybe in fact because of it, Eduard quickly became known as a nice, stand-up fellow, who always looked out for the smaller, weaker kids when they would get bullied. Eduard took quite a few beatings in lieu of others, though he always dished back more to those he defended against, quickly and effectively stopping bullying all together in his school. He also was known for his early interest in girls, but was always a gentleman, the way his mother and father had taught. He passed through grade school, middle school, and high school as a fairly average student intellectually, but excelled in sports, particularly rugby and American football, and in matters of community work. At this point in time his speech got more vulgar, adopting mannerisms of his father as he grew older. During his second year of high school, Eduard would begin dating Claire, a transfer student from Brisbane. The 2 would date for years to come and eventually marry after college.
After graduating high school, Eduard packed bags and left for Houston, Texas, going to Texas A&M on money his parents had saved up and eventually earning a scholarship to play football. Claire went with him and began working on a degree in Electronic Engineering. At Texas A&M, during Eduard’s 2nd semester Eduard met Gary Fredrick, a 14 year old sophomore working on his second doctorate. The 2 quickly befriended each other, Eduard seeing the young teen as lost in the world of adults around him, Gary seeing the large young adult as faithful friend and constant protector. Eduard dropped out after his first year, instead he went on to play Professional Football, playing first for the Houston Texans. His presence on the team as both a defensive tackler and fullback are said to have been instrumental in earning the team its first Super Bowl win. His first year with the team he and Claire were married, Gary serving as Eduard’s best man. After 3 more wins at the Super Bowl with the Texans, Eduard went on to play for the New Orleans Saints where he stayed for the remainder of his career. For the next 7 years the Saints went undefeated, Eduard being inducted into the Hall of Fame during his 3rd year with the team.
At the age of 29, he and Claire had decided to finally have a child, the dream only to be snuffed out 4 months later when the Orleans Hangman broke into their mansion. Eduard entered his house to find his wife gutted and hanging from the dining room chandelier, the killer making his exit through the kitchen. One look from Eduard was all it took for the killer to turn heel and run for it. Thrown into a frenzy that no one had seen up to this point, Eduard sprinted after the man and with one punch, severed the man’s spine and launched him some 2 miles away. During the police questioning it was quickly realized that Eduard wasn’t at fault for the man’s death, his alibi checking out and it being impossible for him to have tracked down the killer, enacted vengeance, and make it back to the crime scene.
Unable to contend with the duel stress of his wife’s death and his football career, Eduard dropped the sport, the current record holder for most rushing yards and touchdowns for a solitary player, career and game. Only Eduard knew what happened that fateful day that truly awakened his abilities, and it was foggy at best in his mind. Gary being the only real friend he had, and the one who could have possibly known what to make of the happenings, himself having revealed that he was a metahuman to Eduard a few years prior, Eduard turned to his closest friends to search through his mind and make sense of everything. It took only minutes for Gary to find the information he was looking for and cluing Eduard into what had happened. The shocking realization was all that it took to spur Eduard into taking action. With some help from Gary, Eduard donned his signature gauntlets and became Slamfist, the Brawling Aussie. He fought all kinds of crime throughout the world with Gary’s portals being his main source of transportation. In the year 2010 Slamfist made contact with the Guardian Units of the Nations, becoming a major affiliate of the hero organization. With his major contributions to the wellbeing of the planet, Slamfist became quick friends with Pain, the de facto leader of G.U.N. and Obsidior, a well-intentioned necromancer with a smart mouth.
Shortly after his unofficial introduction to G.U.N., the boundaries of the universe were torn open, birthing two of the most powerful entities to exist, Mistresso and DoomPlague. After several skirmishes with the entities the final battle came in which Slamfist was forced to fight and kill Obsidior, Entropus, Pain‘s brother and second in command, sacrificed his life to defeat Mistresso, Slamfist faced down DoomPlague at the G.U.N. moon base. One by one each of the assembled metahumans fell, soon leaving Pain the only one standing to face the destroyer of Earth. Weakened by the combined efforts of everyone involved, DoomPlague finally fell to Pain’s unabated assault, the former fueled by the memories of his fallen friends and brother. As DoomPlague gasped for his final breath the Universe stitched itself back together, effectively returning to its state before DoomPlague arrived. Only those who actually made contact with the destroyer remembered the encounter, but Slamfist didn’t waken.
Two days after the mending of the world, Gary found Slamfist’s comatose body lying in the foyer of his own mansion. Taking him to the sub-basement, a combined lab/training grounds built by the duo and joining their two massive abodes, Gary placed Eduard in a stasis chamber and monitored his condition, leaving only for food and to fulfill previous engagements. Finally after two years of waiting, Gary’s patience showed fruit, Eduard awoke, but in a rage not seen since his wife’s death. Attacking Gary’s guest, an anticipating Pain, Slamfist was quickly subdued by the 2 heroes and his state of mind was fixed. Over the course of the next 8 years Gary and Eduard rebuilt the sub-basement into an even more impressive feat of construction, the simulation chamber alone spanning nearly 5 miles itself, and fighting crime. Eduard tried his hand at dating again but found himself comparing all of the women he met to Claire, an unfair measurement in his mind. He quickly gave up on it and settled more for one night stands. Everything was going fairly well at this point in his life, the only real problems being a wave of symbiotes, all of which were more or less dispatched with relative ease.
It had been ten years without anything short of worldwide pandemonium before the Demon Prince, Raide, opened portals into Hell, releasing unrelenting waves of hell spawn onto the cities of Earth. After dispatching the remaining squadron left at the remnants of G.U.N. Headquarters, Slamfist went on to hold off more waves in New York City before allowing Gary as Overmind to take his place, instead meeting Pain, Ferrum, Entropus, Nightkill, and Karma in an effort to take down the Raide and hopefully stop the hordes. After a long, drawn out battle that seemed to take far longer than Slamfist would have expected, Raide fell to the temporary allies the various heroes and villains found in each other. The damage was evident in the scarred cities and scorched Earth, but against all odds the portals had been collapsed and Raide slain or banished, the metahumans had shown to the world what they could do. Four more years passed and Eduard is still fighting crime, waiting for his old friend Pain to contact him and let him know when G.U.N. was ready for a return.

POWERS
Eduard has massive levels of super-strength, currently unrivaled by anyone on the planet. His skin is highly durable and is capable of resisting everything short of armor piercing rounds. His bones are nigh-unbreakable, capable of resisting pressures that would destroy steel girders or stone pillars. His leg muscles can propel his frame at speeds close to 30 mph. Eduard’s cells die at a slower rate and replenish themselves at an increased rate, allowing wounds to heal more quickly and for him to age at a slower rate.

POWER GRID
Eduard Leifsson, Slamfist Slampo10

Last edited by Slamfist on March 1st 2011, 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Eduard Leifsson, Slamfist Empty Re: Eduard Leifsson, Slamfist

Post by Pain February 8th 2011, 2:41 pm

*Claps* Great job dude. I wanna read this over again when I've got time, but from what I've read it's awesome. You should say that Slamfist wasn't killed during the fight with Doomplague, he was only severely injured. (spine broken) That's why he didn't come back with everyone else, cause he was never actually killed. You should also mention that he was the last man standing with Pain, and dealt a very damaging blow to DoomPlague before being defeated.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist February 9th 2011, 1:40 pm

Didn't want to be presumptuous of my importance in those battles so I left it vague. Though now that I done gots your permissions, I'll add it in.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus February 9th 2011, 2:59 pm

Permission? Dude, you got that role cannon broski. Put dat shii in there!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
| Entropus, The Virtual Man |
Eduard Leifsson, Slamfist SignatureentropusEduard Leifsson, Slamfist Entropusgrid
"I aspire rather to be a hero, than merely appear as one."
Entropus
Entropus
"From Darkness to Darkness"

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 15th 2011, 10:12 am

My favorite character of yours. No offense, but I've only got a boner for him and Overmind. Approved baby. Real nice job on your history.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist February 15th 2011, 12:53 pm

In a similar vane to Pain and him being the only one of your characters I ever really enjoyed I suppose. Don't get me wrong, Stephen was a G and Wilbert's funny, but Pain's the only one I ever felt had lasting power...
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 15th 2011, 4:00 pm

I getchya, but Black Knight is awesome. =)
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 25th 2011, 3:32 am

trashed

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Eduard Leifsson, Slamfist D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top