The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Alexander Frank I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Alexander Frank I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Alexander Frank I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Alexander Frank I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Alexander Frank I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Alexander Frank I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Alexander Frank I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Alexander Frank I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Alexander Frank I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Alexander Frank I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Alexander Frank I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Alexander Frank I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Alexander Frank I_vote_lcapAlexander Frank I_voting_barAlexander Frank I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Alexander Frank I_vote_lcapAlexander Frank I_voting_barAlexander Frank I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Alexander Frank

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alexander Frank Empty Alexander Frank

Post by Guest January 29th 2011, 10:34 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade Name : Shine
Title : Alex
Alignment : Good
Race : Caucasian
Hair : Blonde
Eyes : Light Green
Height : 6’1
Weight : 210

Costume Description : While Alex is fighting crime he usually tends to wear a full length white spandex uniform with a bright yellow sunburst across the chest. This is accompanied by knee high yellow boots that are made thin enough to act like long socks and a small yellow mask which only covers his eyes. He also wears a pair of yellow gloves with white strips down the middle of them.

Alexander Frank Sphero13

When he is not in costume he can be seen wearing a pair of dark blue jeans with a white t-shirt and a black hoodie overtop of it and a pair of running shoes.

Personality : Alexander is a very humble man and really doesn’t enjoy being in the spotlight but out of his good-naturedness he can’t resist helping people in distress. He is calm most of the time though he will fight if he believes there is a good reason behind it. He is also quite self-conscious about everything which really has an effect on what he does. He is also very easy to get along with and intelligent, when fighting crime if it is necessary he will kill villains if they are too powerful to just be stopped or rendered unconscious. Even though he has strong powers he only just has a basic grasp and hasn’t used them to his full potential yet, being new to the whole superhero thing.

History : Alexander was born to a mechanic and a nurse in Red Deer, Alberta, Canada where he lived until he turned five when his parents decided to move from Canada to the states due to his father going to work in a friend’s auto body shop in Minnesota where he attended High School and played football for the school team . During his high school years Alex noticed he could manipulate and create light to do different things but kept this to himself unaware of what people would think of him. When he found out about these powers he was unaware of what he could actually do and what he would do with them. One day while he was driving home from high school he noticed 2 men beating a woman in an alley he couldn’t just drive by and watch so he stopped and with the help of his powers stopped the two men. After this incident he thought he needed to tell someone so he turned to his parents and showed them what he could do. His parents accepted him and at Alex’s wishes kept it to themselves and are the only one’s besides him who now about his super powers.

Through his active role on the football team and his academic skill he got a scholarship to the University of Minnesota where he attended for four years and graduated with a degree in kinesiology. After graduation he found work in a physical therapy clinic which gave him a steady income, on the side though he would help stop small crimes like robberies and assault but never taking the credit for them. Realizing it would be easier to go as a secret identity than just quickly fleeing after he helped he adopted the name “Shine” and made a costume which he wears underneath his regular clothing for emergencies which he could help in. Now Alexander lives peacefully in a small house downtown close to his work and uses his powers to help clean up the streets of his city during the night where he dons his costume.

Powers : Light Manipulation and Creation:
He can generate light from his hands and around his body giving him a unique yellow glow and can easily manipulate it, he can shift light around him to make him appear transparent, and he also can create shields from light and gets around by using solidified circles of light to fly. Alex is also able to shoot beams of light from his hands; he is also a lot stronger when there is more light around him but still can use his powers in the dark due to the light he generates around himself.

The shields he creates a pretty resistant but can be shattered by anyone with superhuman strength though it will slow down the blow, the shields will also shatter if they have taken alot of bullets or other powerful shots such as explosions or powerful energy blasts.

Power Grid :
STR: 3
SPD: 2
END: 4
INT: 3
EP: 6
FS: 2

Character Description : Alex is fair-skinned and blonde haired due to his German heritage, he has broad shoulders and has an athletic build. His hair is usually kept at a short-medium length and spiked up. He likes to keep cleanly shaven and neat and is considered to be a good looking guy. He has a deep smooth sounding voice which goes well with his looks.

Roleplay Sample : (Alright so here is my first crack at this kind of thing.)

Alexander was walking downtown with his iPod playing in his ears on his way home back from work, it was a good 40 minute walk but he didn’t mind the weather was nice today. He sighed and stopped at a local video store and walked in looking for a movie to rent for the night which he would spend alone, though he was a pretty good looking guy he was single and couldn’t stay in a relationship. He took the earphones out of his ears and put them back into his pocket as he was picking out a movie. He already had an idea wanted and began looking for it. “Ah, there it is, Anchorman.” He thought to himself and picked up the case and walked over to the counter getting straight there since the store was virtually empty except for him and the lone teenager at the cash register. He laid down the movie on the counter and began to take out his wallet. “That’ll be 7.85$, sir. Do you have your membership card with you?” asked the cashier as Alex began to take out a ten and his card. The man scanned the card and opened the register to exchange the money and handed Alex change, “2.15$ is your change and you have Anchorman until Sunday, have a nice day.” He said and handed Alex the change and the movie in a bag, “Yeah, you too.” Said Alex and walked out of the store bag in hand.

After exiting the video store he put one earbud back into his ear and began listening to his music again and headed in the direction of home, he was about 6 minutes away from the video store when he heard alarms go off. “Shit.” He thought to himself and hopped into a nearby alleyway and quickly took his sweater and shirt of revealing a white costume with a yellow burst on the chest and took his gloves and mask out of his jean pockets and put them on while taking his pants and shoes off to reveal his yellow and white costume leaving his clothes lying with his iPod, wallet and recently rented DVD thrown into a nearby trash can for “safekeeping”. “I’ve gotta get faster at doing this…” he thought and ran off towards the alarm. When he got to the sound he realized it was the same video store which he just recently rented a movie from and looked through the window seeing 3 men and the cashier. 2 of the 3 men had handguns pointed at the cashier and the other was shovelling cash and movies into duffle bags while the cashier stood there shaking with his arms in the air.

Shine decided he needed to intervene and ran through the entrance screaming “Stop, right now!” This made the two robbers point their guns at him in surprise and the 3rd one pulled out his. One of the thugs looked at him and laughed saying; “Haha what the fuck are you supposed to be? A Clown?” which brought laughter from his two companions, “Just put down the weapons and the money and walk out of the store, everything forgiven.” Said Shine “And what the fuck do you think is gonna make us do that, huh?” replied one of the thugs, “Well…me.” Said Shine which only brought laughter from the burglars “Oh yeah and what are you gonna do---“ the robber’s laughter was cut off short as he and the man beside him were shot in the chest by a beam of light and flung them into the wall behind them knocking the two out. The third robber lifted his gun and fired a shot at Shine. In the last second he made a shield of light and stopped the bullet in its tracks surprising the criminal. “O-ok man I’ll cooperate just don’t hurt he me!” said the thug and dropped is gun and kneeled on the ground. Shine nodded and looked at the cashier “Pick up their guns, the police should be here any minute now.” He said. The cashier looked at him and asked “Who are you?” still shaking from the experience, “Just a friendly guy trying to help out people in need.” Said Shine as he shifted the light around himself making him appear invisible, as he saw the expression of the cashier change from being relieved to very confused he heard sirens blaring getting closer to the video store. Shine walked out and headed towards the alley to retrieve his clothes and valuable possessions. Alex opened the door to his house and opened his DVD player and popped in Anchorman, he walked over and flopped onto his couch with a sigh as the movie began playing. Glad that the day was over and he stopped a robbery he thought “Yenno, being a superhero isn’t actually that tough…”

Just let me know if I need to fix anything.

Last edited by Shine on January 31st 2011, 6:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Alexander Frank Empty Re: Alexander Frank

Post by Guest January 29th 2011, 10:46 pm

OK, he can create shields of light. How powerful are these shields? What strength level do I need to shatter them?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 29th 2011, 10:54 pm

There, I put in how strong the shields he makes are in the power section.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 30th 2011, 3:38 pm

So, would I need 3 super strength to break it, or more or less?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist January 30th 2011, 4:24 pm

3 isn't super strength.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 30th 2011, 4:47 pm

3 – Olympian: This person trains in ways that turn away most people, rising up to levels that allow them to compete on national stages. Can lift well over their own body weight, up to 2 tons.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex January 30th 2011, 5:33 pm

That's not super that's meaty. Super is being able to lift a group of cars or trains and juggle them.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t1717-onyx-titan#32989
Rex
Rex
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 30th 2011, 6:36 pm

Yeah, I was thinking anyone with a strength of 4 or more would break it. From my understanding 3 is just a highly trained athlete.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain January 31st 2011, 12:32 pm

Well, 3 would be like Batman pretty much. The pinnacle of man, the best you could possibly be with out becoming super human. So you'd still be very very strong, considering Batman can punch the brick walls and flip over a car.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain January 31st 2011, 12:34 pm

Twenty points on your grid since your a flier, everything about this application seems fine to me. Only thing that bothers me is that you don't have a picture and you have a very short description. It makes it difficult to picture your character.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 31st 2011, 6:20 pm

There, I found a creator thing and made it so you can have more of an idea of what he looks, it's kinda crappy but its all I really could get. Also on the gloves there is a white stripe going down the middle, It didn't let me add it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 8th 2011, 10:47 am

Approved and moved.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 25th 2011, 3:30 am

trashed

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Alexander Frank D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum