The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Death I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Death I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Death I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Death I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Death I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Death I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Death I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Death I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Death I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Death I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Death I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Death I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Death I_vote_lcapDeath I_voting_barDeath I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Death Empty Death

Post by death January 28th 2011, 4:17 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Death
Title: Unjustified, Dark
Alignment: Neutral
Race: White
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black (no pupils, like a shark)
Height: 6 Feet
Weight: 179 Ibs.

Costume Description/Image: Derek wears quite simply a black cloak/robe. It is about as dark as night, and since this is usually when he attacks criminals it can camouflage him well. The black cloak is long however, and it trails somewhat behind him. However, it is made out of the same material as woman's lingerie, allowing him easy movement in the cloak. It also has a large hood that allows him to cover his entire face, specifically his hair. The cloak also has long sleeves that go past the arms, but can be pulled up to allow easier movement. Derek also wears completely black boots that go up to the bottom of his legs and the start of his foot. He also wears black skater gloves, that show the tips of his fingers. Also, on his knuckles are metal stubs, that are helpful when Derek has to punch someone in the face.

Personality: Dark has a strange personality for a hero. His methods are cruel and hostile, however he does them out of reverence of the weak and defenseless. Dark has an aspiration to murder all criminals who get in his way and the way of others that are enjoying the peace in the world. Although, this want is somewhat brought on by those who gave him his powers, it is mostly his own goal set. Not only does he want to kill criminals, but he wants to punish them. The way Dark sees it all superheros besides himself are idiots, because they couldn't save his family, and thus he hates other heros. However, he will deal with them if the situation calls for it. Dark also sees himself somewhat as a God who is protecting the innocent, and he will stop at nothing to murder those that hurt others. And not just criminals, but people who lie or cheat as well. Around others Dark likes to chat and have fun, however, and you'd never guess how cruel he is as a hero. In fact, he is a pretty pleasant guy to be around and listens openly to all ideas.

History: Dark was born in Florida in Panama City. He really loved his parents, but especially his mother. She was so beautiful with long black hair and amazing brown eyes. She was so kind to everyone she met. When Dark was five years old however, he was sitting in the living room with his parents when two criminals entered his home. Dark then watched as his parents were mercilessly murdered and their bodies were sliced apart beyond recognition. Because he was so young Dark was spared, and also because he could hide beneath the couch. The criminals then stole everything in their small house. After that Dark was sent away to an orphanage, and that was where he spent his days. One day as Dark was walking home from school he suddenly blacked out and woke up around 9:00 P.M. He later found out that he passed out from energy projection in the sky. He ran to get back to the orphanage, until he saw a light and suddenly something was shot into his body, entering through his mouth first. He would never know it, but visitors from another planet had embedded him with a host to allow him to make the world a Utopia. Dark then gained special traits, and he no longer wanted to live with other children. He soon found out that the host wouldn't let him die and so Dark never went hungry. He llved on his own until one day he was walking on the streets and saw the criminals who had murdered his parents. He quickly caught and killed the two, but soon realized he would go to jail. He got a disguise then and decided what he would do, kill all criminals that inhabited the Earth.

Powers: Dark has the power to control a black mass that covers the inside of his body. This black mass in reality has a mind of it's own, and so it could be said that Dark can't control it, but it feeds off of his energy so he does kind of control it. When no fighting the black mass just sleeps, but when blood is needed to be shed it wakes up and slowly takes over Dark's body. Usually it starts with the arm first, but sometimes it will start from other places if the opponent is really strong. When it takes over the body it hardens, or becomes denser, allowing claws or fangs to form. It really has no shape so it likes to take on many different ones. Also, when it becomes hard it can create a shield, however, it can be broken. It's favorite way to kill people is to wrap around their mouth and then go down their throat and destroy their inner organs. If it were to be measured it would take up three bathtubs, but it can soak into the ground allowing less of it to be seen.

Power Grid: (You have 22 points to spend on your Power Grid unless you can fly, in which case you have 20.)
STR: 4
SPD: 6
END: 2
INT:1
EP: 6
FS: 3

Character Image/Description: Dark has black hair that is blacker than the night, thus making him easy to track, but that is why he tries to hide his hair with his hood. It is of average length, ending at the nape of his neck on the back and spiked up on the front. He has a natural amount of stubble and a short beard on his face as well. He also has pure black eyes, that look like a shark's since they have no pupils. His body is average, with a really well built chest, and legs, but not so much his arms. Although, he has much more strength then can be seen. Dark also has very broad shoulders.

Roleplay Sample: (If new or new character)
http://www.naruto-forumrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=leafvillages&action=display&thread=21

Last edited by death on February 1st 2011, 4:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
death
death

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-01-27

Back to top Go down

Death Empty Re: Death

Post by The Black Arrow January 28th 2011, 4:19 pm

Just so you know, you can't have a level 7 stat on your powergrid unless you earn it, and I'm not sure, but I'm almost positive you can't have 0 durability (I know that your power is used to protect you, but having 0 durability would mean you would snap like a peanut from even the weakest of attacks. You understand that if you were unprepared, and got hit by just about anything when you weren't covered in black matter you would be completely obliterated).

Other than that your history to looks fine, and you did a good job describing yourself, I just have a question about your powers. You said that the black mass surrounds your body and hardens becoming a shield for you. Thats perfectly fine, but I wanted to know if it's possible for you to move (Or it can move itself) the black mass off your body and use it as a ranged attack, because it seems like that would be very possible.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
Death Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist January 28th 2011, 5:50 pm

You can have 0 durability but you'll most likely be bedridden from illnesses constantly and your bones will be frail.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow January 28th 2011, 5:54 pm

Yeah, so you CAN have 0 durability but with the way your character is set up, it wouldn't be the smartest idea.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
Death Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by death January 31st 2011, 3:53 pm

This is my first character and it would probably be best to take your advise and make myself have more then 0 durability, but if you don't mind I'd just as soon discover the problems with this on my own. Also, although the black mass could work in the way you described I doubt the entity controlling the black mass would like this method, and thus I will not include it in my powers.
death
death

Back to top Go down

Post by death January 31st 2011, 4:00 pm

Alright, Death is complete.
death
death

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain January 31st 2011, 5:01 pm

Gregor wrote:You can have 0 durability but you'll most likely be bedridden from illnesses constantly and your bones will be frail.

Meaning that you will not be able to fight anyone or push yourself physically. Do not have 0 durability unless you plan on never doing any sort of combat. Also, you cannot have a stat on your Powergrid be at 7 unless you earn it by questing. So lower your 7 stats and I will look over the application again.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by death February 1st 2011, 4:20 pm

Alright, I fixed both problems.
death
death

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 8th 2011, 10:52 am

Look's fine to me. Approve, and welcome to the site. Renegade.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Vincent April 25th 2011, 3:22 am

Trashing.

Death VictorsigDeath Victorpowergrid
Victor Vincent
Victor Vincent

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top