The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Red Death I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Red Death I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Red Death I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Red Death I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Red Death I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Red Death I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Red Death I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Red Death I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Red Death I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Red Death I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Red Death I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Red Death I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Red Death I_vote_lcapRed Death I_voting_barRed Death I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Red Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Red Death Empty Red Death

Post by Red Death November 11th 2012, 10:36 pm

RED DEATH
The black market Empress

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Red Death
Title: Madám Kozhurov
Alignment: NE (villain)
Race: Human
Hair: Red
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 110 lbs
Blood type: B+

The Looks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Legacy

Personality:
Galya is a strict business woman. While not evil in the usual sense, her lack of ethics pushes her to do business with the scum of the world who will pay good money for her work. She wears a sultry mask to manipulate her customers and opponents, but deep down she is as cold as ice.

History:
Galya grew up in Georgia when it was still a part of the Soviet Union. As a child, she was educated in a hidden campus that aimed to indoctrinate and train elite Soviet agents from gifted children. She made it halfway through the program before the school kicked her out for insubordination. In spite of her failures as a child, she later worked for the Soviet government in weapon testing and development until Georgia broke off into its own state. With the end of the cold war, Galya began working on her own by providing freelance research and weapon development for armies around the globe, though usually her work fell into terrorist organizations in the middle east. The only thing that mattered to her, though, was the money. With her growing reputation, she has also painted a target on herself with the United Nations and the United States CIA, who frowned on her unethical use of biological and chemical weapons. Because of this, she continues to work through nations who were former allies of the Soviet Union that defy the UN, while furthering her personal research.

More recently, Galya has begun to build up her own business empire from the ground up. Although nothing major, her business digs its roots deep in underground blackmarkets throughout the globe. Her research centers house many scientists who further develop her own weaponized chemicals, while engineers run her robotics and firearms departments far away. While she allows others in on her successes there, she keeps her most valued asset to herself. While she had worked for the Soviets, she and two other engineers had helped create a wireless electronic communication system that could relay information instantly across any distance. After rigorous testing, they were unable to detect or break the signal without disabling it from the source. After the two other engineers met a mysterious death, the project disappeared and became nothing more than a myth within Russia.

The Powers

Power 1: Superhuman intelligence

Power 2: While not actually a power, she creates her own power through robotics and advanced weapons instead. From afar, she controls robotic soldiers that fight for her through a link separate from any technology known to mankind (other than herself). The link cannot be interrupted unless the robot or the controller is disabled. The robots carry a wide arsenal of equipment and weapons, which can be completely customized depending on the mission. The standard inventory covers blades, rifles, flamethrowers, mini rockets, and various explosive devices to include a self destruct sequence. The real threat is the chemical and biological weapons that disperse a cloud of death, which is what coined the robotic project's name. It has the more well-known chemicals seen in modern warfare, but it also has a few of her own creations that have yet to be seen in war.

Grid

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Red Death on December 6th 2012, 3:55 am; edited 6 times in total
Red Death
Red Death

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2012-09-03

Back to top Go down

Red Death Empty Re: Red Death

Post by Red Death November 11th 2012, 10:37 pm

Can I also get this account's name changed to "Red Death" since I've already dropped Sadico?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | Alts: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Red Death
Red Death

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2012-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard November 12th 2012, 1:05 pm

Sadico wrote:Can I also get this account's name changed to "Red Death" since I've already dropped Sadico?

Yes, I've changed it.

So if you cannot log in as Sadico, try Red Death. Kitty Face

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard November 12th 2012, 1:10 pm

Also, your history is a bit shallow; if you wouldn't mind expanding a bit more, this seems fine.

I'd like an Item Application/Minion application for her robots etc.

~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard November 13th 2012, 1:37 pm

Approved.

~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 4th 2012, 6:41 pm

Reapproved for new stat system

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrance December 6th 2012, 3:25 am

Unapproved because powergrid isn't displaying. Will be reapproved once grid is visible again.
EDIT: Aaaaaan reapproved.
Terrance
Terrance

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2011-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top