The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
"La Data di Oggi e" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
"La Data di Oggi e" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
"La Data di Oggi e" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
"La Data di Oggi e" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
"La Data di Oggi e" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
"La Data di Oggi e" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
"La Data di Oggi e" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
"La Data di Oggi e" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
"La Data di Oggi e" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
"La Data di Oggi e" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
"La Data di Oggi e" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
"La Data di Oggi e" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Seamus McAndrews
"La Data di Oggi e" - Page 2 I_vote_lcap"La Data di Oggi e" - Page 2 I_voting_bar"La Data di Oggi e" - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
"La Data di Oggi e" - Page 2 I_vote_lcap"La Data di Oggi e" - Page 2 I_voting_bar"La Data di Oggi e" - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

"La Data di Oggi e"

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"La Data di Oggi e" - Page 2 Empty Re: "La Data di Oggi e"

Post by The_soapmaker January 29th 2011, 5:07 pm

Mid air, somewhere in the frontyard, a small speck of light emerged from...well...nothing. It just emerged. And expanded rapidly until a gaping blue vortex erupted, which on it's turn transformed in mirror like thing. The odd thing was (besides of that the thing was floating in mid space) that the mirror showed a totally different image than it should. Instead of the villa, one could see a place called 'Jimmy's Gas and Snacks station'.
Suddenly the surface of the mirror rippled and a nose, a face, a head, a torso, a man appeared. A very short man, fuzzy black hair, black beard, unwashed. As he made his way to the front door, the portal closed behind him. The small Indian guy slowly climbed the stairs, before almost leaping towards the door and ringing the doorbell.

The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist January 29th 2011, 7:41 pm

Gregor smiled as the obviously nonsteward-steward walked away. Bliss was at peace here, also very quick to the punch today and introspective. He offered his hand to her as he watched a portal open in the middle of the courtyard. "A lot going on today. Wonder exactly what we'll be doing?" He turned his head back to focus on Bliss after he saw the Indian man step through the growing reflective portal, nothing really surprized him anymore. "Shall we Bliss? Your company is always a pleasure, even if it is for only a short walk."
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss January 29th 2011, 8:02 pm

Bliss began to take the hand before her when she noticed the tall, black haired man before her. His gaze and entrance into the conversation broke the delicate peace between her and Gregor. "Perhaps I should be regal in this situation and welcome you. I'm Bliss. This is Gregor." She turned the hand upward to motion to Gregor. "You can follow us to the sunroom if you would like. That's where the rest of the meeting will be taking place." Bliss walked past Gregor and took her leave to the door. She breezed past the Indian man and opened the door, taking her steps into the vestibule; echoing her entrance to all whom could hear.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

"La Data di Oggi e" - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim January 29th 2011, 9:08 pm

"So, you've made up your mind?" Charles said to Victoria, while tinkering inside her left arm with very precise tools. It was a fairly common ritual. Even as skilled as Victoria is, with the impossible kind of jobs she takes she's bound to take some damage. So she would lay on the table, or sit in the chair and they would chat while Charles repaired what needed fixing. "I'm going. The oddity of the request seems to only increase the chances I'll learn something." Victoria acted like she didn't notice the mechanical surgery going on in her arm, because she really didn't. One of the few advantages of lacking the sense of touch was that anesthesia was never required. Charles sighed, then smirked. "I don't know why you think it's best to learn from the most bizarre humans you can find Tori." She looked at him with a blank expression and answered in a serious tone. "They're always the ones that show me something new." Charles just shook his head and asked "How does that feel?" Victoria raised her arm, tested the movement of all her fingers individually and then simultaneously. "Good as new" She said simply, and set her arm back down to let him finish the job.

Soon after, Steyr was up and about again getting dressed. As much with firearms as clothing. Victoria was not an easy person to catch with her pants down. "Sure you want me to stay here? I could go ahead and go to the temporary base in the states. At least I'd be in the same country." Victoria replied without facing him. "No. We still haven't assessed the situation or this organization. You could be putting yourself in danger. And if you move, it'll give them a chance to find out where you are." She made sure a small pistol was loaded, before depositing it in a secret chamber of her leg. "Besides, this is just a meeting place. You know how that goes. I might end up halfway across the world by the end of the day. Or next door. Once I've assessed the situation, we'll go from there. You might have to move into the U.S. base for a while." Charles got up from his computer desk, and walked into one of his workrooms. "If you must go alone, I have a present for you." Victoria knew what that meant, he had a new weapon. "You're going to be a knight right? " His voice carried through the open door. He emerged holding two SMGs, that he had obviously put a lot of work into. "I know you prefer more accurate weapons, but you're going to be hard-pressed to find a submachine gun as accurate as these two. I know I said this when I made your revolvers, but these are my masterpiece." Victoria smiled. He had said that many times since the pistols as well. The guns were both made out of the same non-reflective steel but each had a different design on the side. One had a white sword, the other had a black shield. The craftsmanship was unreal, it must have taken an incredibly long time to make. And that's not even counting the time it took to create and fine-tune the model. She took each gun in a hand, examining them and feeling their weight. "They are Crocea Mors, and Ancile." Victoria nodded and handed them back to him. Make a holster for them in my coat. Charles nodded and ran off to do so. Victoria began walking away, but stopped and turned as if she had forgotten something. "Charles, thank you." Charles was already out of the room, so she couldn't see him smile.

Victoria was almost ready to leave. she was packing away a few more weapons till. Depositing various grenades into her jacket, and putting a high-powered sniper rifle into a padded gun case. She was a walking armory, but she wouldn't have as immediate access to high quality weapons as she did now. Charles was a genius, and she wouldn't use anyone else's weapons unless she had to. Many people blame the gun when they miss, but in Victoria's case if she missed it really would be the gun's fault. She didn't make her own errors. Accurate guns were a must, and she trusted Charles to give them to her. She said goodbye to Charles and was on her way. She had to meet a pilot that was going to smuggle her into the states near her destination. She had enough money and connections by now to do this sort of thing. Commercial flying was even more trouble and just as risky anyway. Even if she went completely unarmed, which is an absurd thought, getting through security is an arduous task when you're made out of metal. She hailed a cab, and was on her way.

Later, she was putting her gun case in the trunk of a a taxi. It was a friend of the pilot who had smuggled her into the country. She got in, and gave him the address. she didn't have a problem memorizing the address on the card. Unlike humans, her memory wasn't limited or deteriorating. The driver punched it in to his dashboard GPS, and they were off. Soon though, she noticed they weren't going the route suggested by the GPS. In fact, they didn't seem to be going the right direction at all. She decided to wait and see what would happen. After about 20 minutes of this, they ended up in an industrial area, though everything nearby seemed to be empty. The man ordered her to get out of the car. "Excuse me?" She said, raising a brow. He responded by pointing a dirty 9 millimeter pistol at her. She casually got out of the car, still a bit curious. The large man soon made it clear it was her body he wanted though. "How droll..." she thought to herself. She wasn't even listening to what the man was saying. She spoke t him in a cold monotone, her facial expression constant. "You're weapon is fueling an illusion of power, and you are motivated by lust. How boring. You have nothing to teach me." the man yelled and shook his gun threateningly. Victoria's coat blew open, as if by wind, and what sounded like a single shot rang out. The man dropped to the floor, the gun knocked out of his mangled hand and bullets in both of his kneecaps. The poor would-be molester had never even seen a gun. She walked past his body, got in the car on the driver side and left the scene.

She still had a good few hours before she arrived at her destination. Once she got close, she abandoned the stolen car in a parking lot and called a real taxi to take her to the location. She left the taxi at the end of the rather long drive, taking out her suitcase and heading down to the entrance. Her eyes looked around, quickly taking in everything. This place was not simply a wealthy person's dwelling. Against the beauty of the land surrounding the villa, Victoria Steyr looked like she was in a painting. Her hair was a perfect blond, and her soft flawless white skin made a pleasant contrast. Her large eyes were a crystalline blue. Her hair fell just below her shoulders, and it was held back with a white hairband. Her coat was white, with a teal trim. There were large buttons at the breast and sleeves, and a blue ribbon around the collar. Blue socks went up to her knee, just a few inches farther up than her steel-toed heeled boots. Her hands were covered with black buckled gloves. she looked to be the image of beauty and innocence, dainty even. Of course, this was far from the truth as many people found out the hard way. When she arrived at the door she rang the doorbell, waiting to see if someone would greet her. If no one came, then she would simply have to let herself in. The sun was sinking below the horizon, she feared she was a bit late.
Sim
Sim
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 398
Humor : What do you call twin boys? A sunset!
Registration date : 2010-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 31st 2011, 7:22 pm

Chelle had pulled Gunslinger along, taking him to the sun room as quickly as she could. Though, a hindrance had them stopping. She noticed the newer arrival. He looked to be a bit younger male. She blinked gently and nodded. "Keep those eyes to yourself, child," she muttered and mocked a blush while she looked to the floor. She was feigning an innocent appearance, though knew for a fact that the scars underneath of her clothes were going to scare this boy shitless. She had a lovely scar directly over her heart, and several bullet wounds across her abdomen. When she moved to walk passed him, he could see they were exit wounds through the front; she had been shot in the back with a sub machine gun by a man named Rishu Ichiikuro some time ago. Her own blade was also the cause of a painful, tormented past. It had been the weapon used to pierce her heart. Another blow by Mister Ichiikuro. That story was going to stay hushed, though. She then stopped and turned back. "Are you here for the meeting?" She questioned lightly, looking up to the boy's eyes while she gently let go of Gunslinger's hand and pointed down the hall. "Go ahead, Gunslinger... I'm sure others will join you presently." It, being the sun room, was at the end, an open archway into a well lit room, the roof being the painted sky. She directed the boy, Brainiac, to go that way as well.

Chelle moved from them, exiting their path to move down the stairs that was nearest her right. She scaled them by twos, nearly skipping. She arrived in the foyer before an odd disturbance occurred. She felt an ominous linger about the air and then a knock was heard. She then felt the presence of Bliss, along with two... three other figures. She knew one of the others; Gregor. She would have to find out who the other two were. She was about to go and grab the doorknob but then it was opened to flush in a rush of warm evening air. She was then graced with Bliss, Gregor, a smaller Indian man with nappy hair, and a taller male with gentle, yet dominant, features. She smiled and greeted them, waving them in. "Please... help yourself to the sun room and make yourselves partially comfortable," she said with a smile curling her lips into something wider. She watched them all retreat, her own form stepping to the side with her wings folded behind of her back for them to relax.

Rochelle chose to stay behind, her eyes glancing about with her lip becoming a toy of a nonresistant habit of pleasurable interest. She found a near servant girl and pulled her over once the little group of four were up the stairs. "You... head to the sun room.. tell them Queen Chelle is arriving.. it seems nearly all of our guests have arrived..." And by the time those words passed her lips, another knock was at the door. She waved her hands in a shoo-shoo manner to the helping hand and then opened the door, revealing a blond, petite girl. Victoria. She could guess this girl from anywhere. The mechanical girl. She smiled wide and opened the door in the same fashion. "Welcome to the temporary Thrones headquarters... My name is Chelle; the Queen of this organization of misfits.. We finally meet," she said with a purr lacing her lips. This girl was the only out of all of them that she had even bothered introducing herself to. She found it a bit more respectful to greet this guest with this certain form of respect. "If you would, follow the stairs and go left down the hall. You'll meet with the others.. make yourself comfortable. I'll be with you shortly," and with her words trailing off, she stepped away. She was off to change out of her more-than-slutty attire.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
"La Data di Oggi e" - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist February 25th 2011, 11:23 pm

Gregor hardly knew how to read Bliss. She was an enigma, that much was certain. He didn't bother racing off after her, keeping up seemed pointless. That and he would never want to appear clingly or too eager, he had to play it cool, right? He strolled slowly towards the door, kicking a small, crumpled peace of paper lazily down the walk. He reached the door and opened it, picked the paper up, and discarded of it in a waste bin just inside the building. He tipped an imaginary hat at the woman behind the desk and winked, making his way to the only place that could have been correct.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim February 28th 2011, 4:45 pm

Victoria's fashion sense might occasionally make her stand out, but the person that greeted her had her own odd fashion sense. Her taste in clothing seemed to be opposite of Victoria's, which is to say not a lot of it. Though Victoria couldn't feel the effects of temperature herself, she was equipped to measure it so she knew it wasn't heat that inspired the uniform. Humans will be humans.

"Welcome to the temporary Thrones headquarters... My name is Chelle; the Queen of this organization of misfits.. We finally meet,"

She smiled at her, her face showing a full range of expression. Even close up there wasn't anything odd about the woman, unless she simply wasn't bothering to look human. "A pleasure Miss Chelle. I am not in the habit of introducing myself to clients, but it seems our relationship will be a bit more than a simple contract." After brief but polite introductions, the woman was off. A very busy woman, no doubt. Victoria picked up her gun case, walking in the direction she had been pointed. There were food and drinks set up on tables. It no doubt smelled very good, and tasted delicious. Victoria had no way of knowing, as while her sight and hearing were far superior to a human's she completely lacked other senses. She saw no reason to eat. She wasn't in a hurry to reveal her artificial nature, but didn't feel it imperative to go to great lengths to hide it. It would be simple enough to say she wasn't hungry, or even didn't trust the food. She was capable of eating, at least a little bit. She was not capable of digesting however, she simply had a small space to store the food she ate. Eventually, she would have to eject the food back out the way it came in. She didn't lack any orifices, she was made to be able to pass as a human in just about anything but extremely in depth medical examinations. They were all just for show though, and she didn't have any sort of internal organs besides her heart.

She looked around at the people already in the room. A band of misfits indeed. Victoria wondered, would it be more or less difficult to fit into a group of misfits? "Well." She spoke, in a soft pleasant voice. "Hello everyone."
Sim
Sim
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 398
Humor : What do you call twin boys? A sunset!
Registration date : 2010-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top