The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Punk Rocket I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Punk Rocket I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Punk Rocket I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Punk Rocket I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Punk Rocket I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Punk Rocket I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Punk Rocket I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Punk Rocket I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Punk Rocket I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Punk Rocket I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Punk Rocket I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Punk Rocket I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
SicilianDragon
Punk Rocket I_vote_lcapPunk Rocket I_voting_barPunk Rocket I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Punk Rocket

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Punk Rocket Empty Punk Rocket

Post by Guest January 9th 2011, 1:07 am

Villain Name: Punk Rocket
Title: Rocket
Alignment: Villain
Race: Human
Hair: Short, and dyed a dark purple color. Naturally auburn. She cuts it into a bob.
Eyes: Brown.
Height: 5’9”
Weight: 125 lbs

Costume Description/ Image:
Punk Rocket Lady-Gaga-super-villain
Punk Rocket is sort of an avant-garde sort of dresser. Instead of practicality, she goes for theatrics, studding her outfits with reflective glass and studs and anything to make her look flashy and intimidating. She changes this frequently, however, and doesn’t have a ‘signature’ look, other than spikes and giant heeled boots.
((Please disregard the fact that that is Lady Gaga. But yes, that is Lady Gaga.))

Personality:
Emlyn is an eccentric. But despite these obviously clear eccentrics, Emlyn is a nice person. She isn’t what anyone would call evil, so it’s odd that she chose to become a villain in the first place.

She could’ve just as well used her powers for good, but she thought that the idea was overused, so she decided to be a bad guy.

She gets very bored very easily, which is one of the main reasons why she became a supervillain. Well, that, and she wanted an identity where she could get away from the life of fame and stardom and have something to herself.

History:
Wildly successful since childhood, Emlyn has been the front-woman for numerous popular rock bands, including Delegating Super Delegates, Faceless Massacre, Fish out of Water and currently, A Kick in the Bridesmaids.

She was pushed into learning the concert harp when she was only five years old, and had it pretty much mastered by the time she was ten. She played in orchestras around the country until she was fifteen, when she had a rebellious streak, spray painted her harp yellow, and threw it off the top of the Empire State Building. This caused quite a stir in and out of the music community and she was banned from visiting New York City for an entire year afterwards.

She then decided to pick up the piano, and in highschool, she joined a band called Delegating Super Delegates as the keyboardist. She sang as well, and at a local Battle of the Bands, they met Zuma Terrinto, a record producer who offered them a deal.

After a bit of a tizzy with her bandmates, Emlyn quit Delegating Super Delegates and started her own band, Faceless Massacre, which was pretty successful, but broke up because the drummer was sleeping with Emlyn’s boyfriend. She then was offered a position as a keyboardist in a band called Fish out of Water where she was happy enough, if not making a lot of money. This band was criticized immensely and broke up shortly thereafter.

She is currently in a band called A Kick in the Bridesmaids, which is doing very well. She currently lives in New York City, but goes on tour all the time with her band.

Powers:
Super-human Intelligence, Durability and Strength – pretty self explanatory.
Vocal Pheromone Manipulation – A bit of a perk. Makes her voice sound much, much more appealing than it would if she was just a regular person. Tends to make people like her a lot more than they should; if she was a normal person, people would probably avoid her if at all possible.
Screech - A screech loud enough to make ears bleed, however, if she does make it that loud, she gets a bit dizzy and her voice is crackly for a few days afterwards. She keeps it at a lower lever, which can make people dizzy and off-balance. She can easily break glass with her voice.

PowerGrid:
Intelligence: 5
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Durability: 4
Energy Projection: 3
Fighting Skills: 3

Character Image/Description:
Punk Rocket Purple_hair_thumb

Roleplay Sample:

Punk Rocket leaned against the wall of the dark, dank alley and looked around. She adjusted her mask and crossed her arms, tapping the stiletto heel a few times before seeing a light blink on and off. She whistled.

Almost immediately a man in a trenchcoat waltzed over to her. “You got the stuff?” he asked grovilly, and Rocket grinned. “Oh you mean the drugs? Sure, I’ve got the drugs, right here.” she said, taking out a bag of white powder. The man looked at it hungrily.

Rocket wobbled it back and forth in the air, holding it above the man’s head and shaking her finger at him. “No, no, you know what we talked about. Appointment first, DRUGS second.” she had screamed the word drugs, and it echoed in the alley, filling it up. The man shushed her frantically and nodded. “Okay, okay! Just keep quiet! He’s not going to be happy I did this, much less that I did this with… well, you.” he said.

Punk Rocket frowned. “Whadda ya mean?” she asked. “You think the city doesn’t know how much of an idiot you are? Parading around in ya’…ya’ boots and sparkles and what-not. You’re a joke!” he laughed.

And then he was embedded into the wall. Rocket brushed her hands off and frowned. “Tony… I thought we had something special…” she said, hearing him whimper in the background. She put her foot down. “May that ever-growing bruise on your chest remind you that you should never question a girl, they tend to get antsy.” she put her hands on her hips and trotted over to him, reaching into his pocket and taking out a car.

In clear, black ink was the name she had been looking for. She smiled a little and put it into her pocket, walking away into the night.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Punk Rocket Empty Re: Punk Rocket

Post by Guest January 10th 2011, 9:25 pm

This is done, by the way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult January 10th 2011, 9:46 pm

Seems good to me.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Punk Rocket Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 8th 2011, 7:42 am

Trashing inactive character. If you want to use this again just ask and I can easily move it back. Just trying to clean things up. Spidey
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down