The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Twinkling in the night sky
His Stepping Stone, Their Entrance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:38 am by ProwlerKnight

» Stars over Vegas
His Stepping Stone, Their Entrance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:00 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Base To Call Home
His Stepping Stone, Their Entrance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:37 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
His Stepping Stone, Their Entrance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2024, 9:06 pm by ghost

» Bloodhound
His Stepping Stone, Their Entrance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» White Glint
His Stepping Stone, Their Entrance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2024, 5:48 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Terrify Her
His Stepping Stone, Their Entrance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2024, 4:37 pm by Demonhunter

» The Punk and the Spider.
His Stepping Stone, Their Entrance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2024, 2:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
His Stepping Stone, Their Entrance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2024, 1:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» To Cause Trouble
His Stepping Stone, Their Entrance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2024, 8:18 pm by ghost

» Denver's Demons
His Stepping Stone, Their Entrance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2024, 6:06 pm by drazukeloski

» The Artificer
His Stepping Stone, Their Entrance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2024, 3:38 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

His Stepping Stone, Their Entrance.

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

His Stepping Stone, Their Entrance. - Page 3 Empty Re: His Stepping Stone, Their Entrance.

Post by Chellizard December 27th 2010, 2:56 am

Her car had arrived outside some hole-in-the-wall-esque hotel. She grimaced lightly, holding back the vomit she felt rising. She cleared her throat and smiled toward her driver. The one sided glass between herself and him was a good thing. She lowered it and let her eyes catch his in the rear view mirror. "I'll be back, keep the motor running," she ordered while rolling that glass divider back up. She stamped out her clove cigarette and opened the door to exit the vehicle. She smoothed her skirt and stepped through the door that slid open a bit slower than the up-to-date hotel's automatic doors. She didn't bother coming to the receptionist. The people around of her were below her, and she knew it, but chose to ignore them. She dropped a wad of cash in the lobby and let that be the diversion as she made her way up the stairs to the room she sensed a greater power from. "That's my girl," she thought to herself.

Chelle had met with the door and slammed it open to only be greeted so lovingly. "Who the hell are you?" is what she had asked. Bliss. The subject Chelle would take in as her prized right hand. "I am going to be your employer," she stated, smiling in a Cheshire fashion. "My name is Chelle. I am the leader of Thrones," she spoke sweetly, glancing toward the digital clock on the counter nearest her. The red numbers were the brightest thing other than the natural light peeking through the windows. With rich colors of gold, silver, and maroon lacing her whole attire, Chelle looked like she was royalty. It served her right to look as such. She was leader of Thrones, after all. Queen of the organization. "You are ready for our meeting today, correct?" she asked this of Bliss ever-so-sweetly. Prior to this personal visit, Chelle had extended an invitation to Bliss to join Thrones as her right hand; her princess. Maybe Bliss hadn't remembered; or she chose not to.

Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 5015
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

His Stepping Stone, Their Entrance. - Page 3 Empty Re: His Stepping Stone, Their Entrance.

Post by Bliss December 27th 2010, 3:05 am

"Chelle? Thrones?" She placed the coffee mug on the bed. "I don't remember any meetings, and if I did I would like to stage a complaint with whoever plans your personnel pick ups." She stepped forward to the oddly smiling woman in front of her. Her face struck her as deviously calm and greeting; she held out a hand of friendship, while she kept the other hidden. She could only begin to muster what else was being hidden from her. "I do remember now. Vaguely. The proposition sounds too bad to be false, so I guess I'm your girl. You made it apparently obvious you would like to have me." She reached out her hand and grasped the gloved hand of Chelle. Her head seemed to ache even more at the grasp, like a schism within her reasoning that screamed at her for her current transgression.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

His Stepping Stone, Their Entrance. - Page 3 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 27th 2010, 3:15 am

Chelle had been glancing about the hotel room, wondering what had happened. She rose a brow and looked to the girl again, grinning genuinely. "You remember?! Good!" She had completely disregarded Bliss' thoughts of not knowing who Chelle was. She had written and signed the letter herself that was extended to Bliss personally. Her hand was gently pressed into Bliss' grip, her other hand being completely within her Princess' sight. "Let's get you out of here and cleaned up," she said while pulling Bliss a bit. The tug was just a little motivational influence to have Bliss follow Chelle. "We're going to be late, darling," she said while loosening her grip to give Bliss the will to follow Chelle.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
His Stepping Stone, Their Entrance. - Page 3 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss December 27th 2010, 3:20 am

"I was kidnapped, so being late doesn't fall under my control." Bliss followed her leader. What's our first mark going to be? Bliss felt her head lighten up with each step she took. As long as she kept moving her head would stay under control. They continued their trek to the car that awaited them. "You seem nice, but I'm skeptical that you hired me for my company. I don't know exactly what you know about me, but...We'll I'll let you fill in that blank."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 27th 2010, 3:27 am

Harold sat at his desk, his paperwork could only distract him for so long. Harold glanced at the golden watch that was loosely wrapped around his wrist. The time was fading quickly and he couldn't wait in his office all day. "Timing is everything people." he said to himself as he focused his gaze back to his paperwork. He signed his name on another document before bringing the last one of the stack in front of him. "And yours is fading fast." he mumbled this last line, a hint of discouragement passed Harold's face, the one who didn't show was the one he had been looking forward too.

His Stepping Stone, Their Entrance. - Page 3 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 27th 2010, 3:37 am

Chelle chuckled to the girl and smiled again. Though her smile fell and her tone became serious. "I am terribly sorry for that little inconvenience.. but I'm sure you're fine now, aren't you?" she was actually being sincere. This was something she hadn't done in a long time. She opened the car door for Bliss and got in after her. "Drive," she ordered with her finger mashing the intercom button. She pressed it again to turn it off. Chelle leaned back in the seat and the car pulled forward, driving toward their actual destination. "You must be parched," she said while leaning to open the mini-fridge. It was stocked with a few things. Alcohol to water. Soft drinks, juice. A few snacks. Mostly fruit and cracker items. Some chocolate, et cetera. Chelle had packed a fresh outfit that would suit Bliss. Converse, jeans or skirt, and a relaxed T-shirt that she would actually like. It had a retro look to it, and Chelle was sure Bliss would like it. "You are able to change now, or as soon as we park. We do need to hurry, though, I'd like to at least be fashionably late," she chuckled while her fingers found a fresh clove. She lit the cancerous treat and inhaled lovingly.

"Bliss.. what I know about you is what you've let the public know about you. You're a powerful being, and I admire that. You're strong willed, and you believe in what you want to believe. Some people influence you, but it's only because you let them. Your personal strength and sense of will is what landed you this position. I am honored to have you as part of Thrones," she spilled while her Clove sat in the ashtray, burning away. The sweet, yet spicy smell filling the cabin. She had no idea if Bliss would accept or reject this, but a girl could only dream. Chelle reached for a bottle of water to sip on while the car slowed at a red light.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss December 27th 2010, 3:53 am

Bliss took off her hoodie and removed her shirt, grabbing the fresh shirt and donning it. The words echoed in her ear. "Those are flattering things to hear." Bliss felt a since of trust she long since lost. For all the flaws this could be a positive life for her. She grabbed the pair of jeans and began to change into them. "So, if I'm the princess what other kind of subjects do we have within our kingdom? And what boundaries do we think can make us rich beyond our wildest imaginations?"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 27th 2010, 4:14 am

Chelle cleared her throat and sipped the water again to only return to her Clove. She inhaled it's loving embrace and let her lungs fall in love over and over again with the sweet, sweet nicotine. She smiled back toward Bliss once she was properly clothed once again. "Beautiful as ever," she stated. "We have a King, Prince, Bishop, First Knight, set of knights, rook, and of course.. the pawns." She listed off the basic pieces of a chess board. They were her pieces to a game she would be playing for a very, very long time. "Ah, I believe we've arrived," she chimed while the car pulled into a garage of other cars. She moved out of the car and waved for Bliss to follow. "Here we go, love," she said while moving toward the elevator that would lead them out of the second basement to the correct floor. It would finally be time for them to meet Monsieur Baxter. Chelle smiled while she felt the elevator pull them up. Her stomach flipped lightly. She loved that feeling. Her boosted height of 6'1" was a tower over Bliss. Even without the heels she was a taller 5'10". She took a few strides to the correct door and knocked gently to state her arrival.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss December 27th 2010, 4:23 am

Bliss followed Chelle out of the car and towards the front door. The atmosphere seemed placid at their arrival. The feeling of the unwanted, but needed child returned to her. "So, what's this meeting about again? I don't remember that in the letter." Bliss stayed in the shadow of Chelle as she made their arrival known to the occupants of the building they stood before. "I'm not very good at social settings, so when you were doing your research I hope that came up at least once." She could only imagine the shadows that would cast down on her with this new life.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 27th 2010, 4:35 am

Harold's head slowly rose as he heard the knock on the door, he was surprised, but he was a calm and collected man, he didn't even hint a flinch. Harold placed his hands on the arms of his leather chair that he had been sitting in for some time now, he used the leverage he gained to hoist him to his feet. Harold dropped his hand into his box of cigars once more, it was a habit he could never kick. With his cigar held tightly in his grasp Harold pulled out a silver contraption and snipped the end off of his cigar, as he placed the cigar between his lips he inhaled it's strong aroma and placed the cigar clipper back in his suit pocket. Harold strolled across his office in a nonchalant manner, and opened the door, meeting the visitor on the other side, he removed the cigar and held it with one hand and smiled at the woman. Harold spoke in a smooth deep voice "Ah, just the face I wanted to see." he said to Chelle, before looking over at Bliss. "Faces." he put an emphasis on the "es" as he smiled at Bliss. "Please, Please, come in." he said as he stepped aside to allow them entrance to his large office.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 27th 2010, 2:48 pm

The woman waited patiently at the door. Her hand moved and she grasped Bliss' hand to give it a squeeze. "Yes, I did read that tiny little flaw of yours. I'm glad you are that way.. we'll have to break you from your shell," she said boldly, her hand dropping Bliss' to give her some personal space. Chelle could hear Harold Baxter standing from his perch in that leather chair. She heard his soft footfalls against the floor, and then the snip of his cigar being trimmed to perfection. She straightened herself and let her dark outlined auburn irises steady upon Monsieur Baxter's face the moment the door opened. She was flattered by his use of words, and was secretly hoping Bliss was, too. Her job was going to be a bit bigger than she probably wanted; well, with her social clutch and all. "Ah, the pleasure is mine, Monsieur," came a purr of words. She slid into the room, beckoning Bliss to follow. "Come now, love," she cooed as-sweet-as-ever to her princess. Chelle waltzed into view, her form moving to settle in one of the comfortable chairs placed in front of Harold's desk. She sat there, indicating Bliss to have a sit-down next to her. "So, do tell... Isn't she a doll?"

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 27th 2010, 5:50 pm

Toby wrote:Gunslinger saw a small pillar of smoke in the distance, the top of it lit up in a disturbing flash of light. The helicopter beeped twice every two seconds. This was a signal for a locked on homing missile. When the military wants something, they get it done. The problem with that is that gunslinger was he was militia as well. Gunslinger reached over to a button on his right. There was a pressurized exhaust. letting loose a handful of flares. Gunslinger watched the missile, It did not deter. This shocked gunslinger, it was remote controlled, not Thermal seeking. Gunslinger tried another tactic. He pulled some leavers and let go of the control. Stalling the motor, and dropping sharply in altitude. The missile continued to chase pitched down, still charging madly at gunslinger. He restarted the engine. And after a while he started to regain altitude. Gunslinger had one last idea, it had to work, it had to. Gunslinger pushed the helicopter at the missile. The computer read the estimated distance to the ground, as well as the distance to the missile. 1200 to the ground, 5000 to the missile. He was to high, he lowered distance, 1000, 800, 600, 400. He lowered at 200, It would have to do... He watched the distance to the missile sharply decrease. 5000, 3500, 1500, 500. Gunslinger watched the missile get bigger and bigger.Gunslinger took off his safety harness, and right at 25 feet to impact, gunslinger opened up the door and rolled out. right as the missile hit the helicopter. Gunslinger was hit in the gut with a leg stand of the helicopter, gunslinger took it and pointed it downwards, it was fairly easy to redirect due to the no gravity effect of free falling. When gunslinger was about to hit the ground, he used the pole to vault him more forward than down, It wouldn't kill, but it would hurt. Gunslinger dislocated his collarbone and tore himself up in the tumble. gunslinger yelled in pain. Using his good arm to push himself up. Gunslinger looked at the wreckage of the helicopter fall. Gunslinger took a look at the trail of the missile, leading right to his base. Gunslinger looked around, looking for the largest piece of debris he could find, the door to the helicopter. With a loud yell, he lifted it with his good arm, and ducked underneath it. Gunslinger covered his ears, squinted his eyes and waited. There was a massive explosion, followed by a wall of sand. Smoke scattered to the skies and fire could not get to the skies fast enough. The sand ripped off the paint and scattered the smaller shrapnel away from the blast. Gunslinger was safe, the door protected him. He did not move until all he heard was the whistling of fallout. Gunslinger pushed himself out of the door, taking off his shoes and his socks. He took his socks and shoelaces and made a sort of facial mask to filter the fallout. He looked in the direction of the Nuclear blast. The famous mushroom cloud enveloped the location of where his base once stood. Gunslinger was scared actually, the military would actually nuke danger-close for his death. Gunslinger walked away from the nuke. and away from the sun, east. After a couple of hours Gunslinger eventually came to a small ghost town where he would sit inside the nearest saloon. He would take a break and hopefully find some water.

Gunslinger took an extended break. The last thirty minutes would break any normal man. Gunslinger got up with a loud grunt, holding his arm. He went to each window, either shutting them or pushing tables onto them and propping then with chairs. The fallout would have to be contained at some extent. Gunslinger needed some water. He looked around for anything to drink, anything. All he could find were shot glasses and mugs. Gunslinger grabbed a mug, looking for barrels. All of them on the floor were empty. He continued to look around.,and saw a trapdoor. He opened it and walked it. It was fairly lit by the staircase that led outside was open. Gunslinger saw many barrels around, all of which had bungs in them, a sign of sealed alcohol. It was not water, but it would have to do. Gunslinger looked at the nearest barrel: "1842 Bulliet Bourbon." Oh dear, this was going to be strong. Gunslinger poured himself a mug. The aroma overwhelmed him. Gunslinger pushed the barrel back with his bad arm. he yelled when he did this. Gunslinger held his nose and squinted his eyes. And chugged down the strong liquor. He coughed and gagged. It was too much for him to handle. After all it was almost 200 years old. Gunslinger felt better already. He walked over to the outside basement doors and shut them. He made himself another mug. He would have to relocate his collarbone. He might as well do it when he cannot feel pain.

The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

His Stepping Stone, Their Entrance. - Page 3 Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss December 28th 2010, 1:19 am

Bliss took her seat at the right of Chelle; she looked across the desk at the groomed and proper looking man sat in a haze of tobacco. This all seemed shadowy, but she made her choice; she could not come back from it now. She rested her hands in her lap as Chelle made their introductions.

"So, do tell... Isn't she a doll?"

Bliss raised an eyebrow at this comment and then looked over at the gentleman across the desk. He looked powerful-- the slick of his hair probably could never match the slick of his tongue.

She didn't know exactly what to say in this situation, but decided that wasn't going to stop her. "You look oddly familiar." Bliss looked over to her new queen. She eyed her with a questioning gaze at a slight explanation of the situation.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 28th 2010, 2:04 am

Harold's smile returned but he didn't speak, he walked over to his chair and eased into it slowly. He looked at the two ladies for a moment before placing the cigar in his mouth. He cupped his hand in front of his cigar and flicked his lighter, at the moment it was the only noise, the consecutive clicks to attempt to light, and then the abrupt stop when the flame appeared. Harold held the flame over the cigar for a moment giving periodic puffs to get the ember smoldering on the tip. Harold blew the smoke he accumulated in his mouth to the side, away from the women. "I would certainly hope so, I was just elected Governor of New York. Harold chuckled a bit then moved his eyes to Chelle. He personally didn't care what Bliss looked like but he gave a compliant nod, and in the end the choice was the bosses. Harold took the cigar out of his mouth and let it rest in his hand. "To be honest." he began speaking to Chelle but his attention quickly turned to the two of them. "The leader of F.E.A.R.E. usually tries to view his members in the field of combat first." Harold seemed to make eye contact with both people, being a politician governed such skills. "But when he saw this opportunity he couldn't let it pass him by." Harold's eyes broke contact for a bit as they dropped to his hands, he fiddled with his wrist watch for a moment. "He did request to meet with you two in person however." Harold's eyes moved slowly up to the two women. "This meeting may take awhile, but he assures money for you time, the both of you." Harold's voice was strong and confident, but it lacked the normal demanding tone. "If you are free now, I can contact him now."

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter December 28th 2010, 11:02 am

Encrypted Email:

Dearest Governor Baxtor,

I am a representative a very wealthy off shore investor. I have been contracted to contact you in regards to a very profitable business deal.

Due to our noted donations and lobbying we have several senators already on board with our business model. We feel that with the contributions of your gubernatorial sanction we could push the referendum through and get our en devour off the ground.

Once up and running, it would pay large shares back to noted investors. All we need you to do is promote: Bill #1877 . This bill being passed would allow the option to prisoners to participate in a privately funded televised competition. The winner of said competition being awarded freedom. There are of course clauses to secure any dangerous villains from actually being set free.

The competition would be held off shores, to ensure the safety of the American public, on an island in the south pacific. The rating from this sort of entertainment venue would of course be quite high and you would of course be entitled to your share upon your promotion of bill #1877.

This would also give you noted bonus of popularity in the national media, as I am sure that your political career is just taking off, and the seat of Governor is just the first step on your long political journey. By promoting Bill #1877 you would be able to advocate a sense of "toughness toward crime" and your belief of "redemption" for the liberals. In short it is a win-win.

As further communication through this operative will be terminated, we will look forward to your next speech to obtain your answer.

Thank You,
Unknown Sender

The Spartan
His Stepping Stone, Their Entrance. - Page 3 SpartanPG

The Samaritan
His Stepping Stone, Their Entrance. - Page 3 Burppy

Tesla\\\'s Doll
His Stepping Stone, Their Entrance. - Page 3 Dolly
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 391
Job : Tattoo Artist/professional writer
Humor : smart
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 28th 2010, 3:49 pm

Chelle looked over to Bliss and then leaned herself back in the chair. Her left leg eloquently cross her right and her hands fell to relax in her lap. She cleared her throat and chewed the inside of her lower lip. This habit was a nasty one, but people watching would have to get over it. "Oh yeah?" she questioned him gently, letting one of her hands move to pass her hair back. She tucked it behind of her ear and looked him dead in the eye. Her oddly bright auburn irises seemed to hold an eerie glow in this low lit room. Her attention was pulled from Harold when she felt Bliss' eyes upon her shoulder. She took a glance toward the female and smile reassuringly. "So, we can meet him now, eh? Bring him in! It would be an honor," she was ecstatic, and all around happy. She was glad that her organization was taking so much flight after so little time of preparation. She was not a newbie at this, she was just new to this setting. She had to dig up Thrones and make it more suitable to the new age of man. "We are definitely free now," she ended with a smile, her natural red lips pulling into a mocking Cheshire grin.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top