The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
Simulated Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:08 am by ProwlerKnight

» Captain Brigade
Simulated Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:37 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Simulated Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jack Hawthorne
Simulated Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:12 pm by Sage

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Simulated Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:11 pm by Sage

» Pleasant Point
Simulated Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Simulated Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Simulated Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Simulated Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Simulated Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
Simulated Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Simulated Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Simulated Survival - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSimulated Survival - Page 2 I_voting_barSimulated Survival - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cerek
Simulated Survival - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSimulated Survival - Page 2 I_voting_barSimulated Survival - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sage
inquisitor
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Simulated Survival

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Simulated Survival - Page 2 Empty Re: Simulated Survival

Post by Rex December 19th 2010, 12:46 pm

Damian woke up but was standing his dignified personality would not dare let him lay on the filthy ground, He moved quietly his long life having taught him many skills so that even when walking he was quiet as the wind. he stopped at a large oak spotting his ally who had yet to notice him but he would meet his partner in due time for now the lay of the land was more important.

Damian slid back into the dense Foliage and did a small scouting mission noticing large buildings off in the distance but there were too many possibilities for ambush so the Jungle itself would have to suffice. Damian decided it was time to meet his new partner and with fluid grace he walked up behind him, Whipping out his cane he struck lightly on the man's shoulder to get his attention. Damian wore clothes that looked like they belonged in the early 19th century, A gray gentleman's hat and a matching gray suit, the Gray shoes were polished and his fingernails manicured and clean. Damian stood with all the authority you would find in a natural leader and with a swish of his cane set off into the forest.

Damian had survived the Jungles of the Amazon, The old Rain forest and the deep jungles of the Koonaku tribe found in South America before it was South America, He made use of every shadow blending in with the surroundings while looking like he was on a simple stroll, Eve the cane made no noise as it was placed down without a sound. Damian motioned for the deepest part of the jungle where it would be impossible to get ambushed. Damian had taken the lead without a word and his manner showed he had no interest in speaking.

Rex
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Hataro December 19th 2010, 2:19 pm

So it began, the events of battle entered their first stages. Though how it was to happen was unknown, it was apparently obvious it would happen. Zane, the battle-crazed alien from the planet Raien that had been destroyed so many years ago, had been sent to this odd place. Such was unfamilier to him, yet would proof entertaining. He glanced around the area briefly, scanning for anything and everything near by. This land had many areas of cover, as well as a very green land-scape that enveloped the ground and sky. Zane stood at his base height of six foot four and yawned to himself quietly, his jaw extending upward then closing back down. Deciding to ready himself early, Zane Hataro casually walked over to the closest tree, being only feet away from himself, and put his hand against the wooden bark of it's side. A blue glow would burst fourth from his hand and devour the tree and all of it's properties, crushing it down into pure energy that began to shrink. As it lowered in size, the energy showed the shape of a 7 foot long long-sword iwth a one foot long hilt. Zane grabed the weapon, and in a instant, it solidifyed into a incredibly durable steel. Now, it would all begin.
Zane Hataro
Zane Hataro
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 114
Job : ..........
Humor : RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 19th 2010, 2:25 pm

Andrew dropped down next to Zane on his rear end. "Hey partner" Andrew had been told he would have a partner and he knew what he would look like as did the others in the simulation. He saw Zane with a large sword and he swung his bag to the front of his body and reached in, he pulled out a handful of what seemed to be random nic naks, ranging from decorated skulls, to small alarm clocks. Things were about to get shaky for the others.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Simulated Survival - Page 2 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 19th 2010, 2:41 pm

Gage was surprised how well his partner kept up as he whipped through the blur of brightly colored trees, He knew all of his opponents and figured the mountains would be the best place for him so he could go into his large battle form in order to hold his own against the other superpowered ones. Keeping a low profile for the start of the battle might be a smart move though so the mountains would also provide adequate coverage.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Greco leBeau December 19th 2010, 11:55 pm

sorry bout that guys)
Shareing the same though gage Inar leaped from the ground catching a large tree branch above him he pulled his weight up and moved through the trees seeming to move faster then gage "...where shall we go first gage" his breathing is harsh as he rips and snaps branches he lands on the razors on his tail scar the trees.
Greco leBeau
Greco leBeau

Number of posts : 35
Job : Free runner & Semi-Professional Bull Rider
Registration date : 2010-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 20th 2010, 3:53 am

(Some tips for the new people, Try to actually think like the character as you type, not as the person behind the keyboard typing. and greco, from what I heard, English is not your main language? If so would you be Ok with me teaching you your mistakes?)

Gunslinger took the high ground, gaining every bit of height he could. From a distance, he could hear the ruckus of destruction. Gunslinger aimed in the direction and saw two huge spikes on his thermal optics. He said almost barely audible to Gregor, "Two tangoes, two O'clock, bout half a click, in the treeline. I am taking a shot. Do you copy?" Gunslinger aimed off by 60 degrees, and shot his sniper rifle. His rifle barely made a sound if at all as it curved into its target: Inar. This bullet was a special bullet that he designed, one to negate, read, and replicate his targets powers into the next bullet he shot. But they have yet to know that. In fact they wouldn't even know the bullet curved. Even if the shot missed, the bullet direction would distract them to look in the wrong way. How could they notice something like that in this environment? There were too many distractions, and not enough eyes to go around. This shot was basically guaranteed. Even if, they saw the bullet; Even if, they dodged; This bullet would curve in. Gunslinger smiled, confident of his true shot. He continued to move upward. He was perfectly disguised. He was wearing moss for camoflauge, He was not gonna be seen. Even if they found him, they would have to go through Gregor.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Simulated Survival - Page 2 Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 20th 2010, 2:40 pm

Shocked by the sudden tap on his shoulder Chris jumped a little and pulled one of his smaller knives he kept strapped to his waist only to see a well dressed man who looked like he didn't belong here in the slightest bit walking away from him without a word. Nice to meet you too Chris thought as he stood up dusting the dirt off his pants and heading after his teammate.

Quickly catching up Chris figured this guy thought he was in command so he decided he mine as well just follow his military training and follow orders for now. With his left set of arms he held his trusty bow loaded with three arrows and in the other two hands to the right he a shortsword plus a throwing knife. Is this guy even gonna pull a weapon? The way all of these superhumans acted still confused Chris too no end they all seemed so confident no matter what situation they were in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex December 20th 2010, 3:19 pm

Damian stopped and nodded up to a high ridge and with silent grace he moved up the little hill without even turning a single leaf, He crouched down with perfect balance and with expert mastery he shed his clothes leaving only his boxers and began to put mud on his body and leaves onto the mud. Damian leaned down into the leaves and vanished then rose up looking at Chris "You too it will camouflage you, Nothing is better camo then Nature itself".

Damian laid the clothes down hiding them from view but kept his cane which seemed to blend in all it's own and continued forward searching for enemies while staying close to the ground crawling like a Panther low to the ground hidden by the foliage.

http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t1717-onyx-titan#32989
Rex
Rex
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 20th 2010, 3:47 pm

Chris was shocked to see the well dressed gentlemen getting dirty and rolling in the mud, I guess there's more to this guy than I anticipated. Following orders Ranger stripped down to just his pants and boots while covering himself head to toe with the mud. Looking over at Damian he whispered What exactly Is our plan here? The mud felt good on Chris's skin it had been far too long since He got out of the city and his stuffy work enviroment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus February 1st 2011, 1:29 pm

I'll deem this as inactive. Again everyone, a quest wont count unless the application and topic are made separate. Until done so, no posts count.

| Entropus, The Virtual Man |
Simulated Survival - Page 2 SignatureentropusSimulated Survival - Page 2 Entropusgrid
"I aspire rather to be a hero, than merely appear as one."
Entropus
Entropus
"From Darkness to Darkness"

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist February 1st 2011, 2:03 pm

It was inactive when we found out that the guy that made this was the biggest troll ever.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus February 1st 2011, 2:05 pm

Alright, so good thing it's scrapped. TROLLS RULE

| Entropus, The Virtual Man |
Simulated Survival - Page 2 SignatureentropusSimulated Survival - Page 2 Entropusgrid
"I aspire rather to be a hero, than merely appear as one."
Entropus
Entropus
"From Darkness to Darkness"

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top