The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Simulated Survival I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Simulated Survival I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Simulated Survival I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Simulated Survival I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Simulated Survival I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Simulated Survival I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Simulated Survival I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Simulated Survival I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Simulated Survival I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Simulated Survival I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Simulated Survival I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Simulated Survival I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Simulated Survival I_vote_lcapSimulated Survival I_voting_barSimulated Survival I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Simulated Survival I_vote_lcapSimulated Survival I_voting_barSimulated Survival I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Simulated Survival

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Simulated Survival Empty Simulated Survival

Post by Guest December 18th 2010, 5:50 pm

Teams: Gregor and Gunslinger Vs Monster X and The Witch Doctor Vs Damian and Knight Ranger Vs Zane Hataro and Andrew Brink

Everything that happens in this simulation will only take up one second of real time so it doesn't affect those in a quest right now!
I'm not sure if this is against the rules on the site but as long as your just having a back and forth talk you can break post order but any movement or battle has to follow the turn based rules.
Everyone had a mental image shown to them when they entered the world of a map so we all know the layout.

Rules: This is a simulation so battles will be to the death but once you die your simply kicked out of the simulation. Team members are spawned near each other but rivals are all about 200 feet apart. If a team member is killed you are still in the battle so the winning team not just member will get the prize.

Setting: A huge thick jungle surronded by high mountains and filled with strange animals, There are 3 buildings one is a large temple located in the center it's empty on the inside but a good place to hide out if injured it only has one entrance, the second is a destroyed ruin that provides little coverage but has a large stockpile of weapons and ammo has many openings but is near the mountains so it's well hidden, Third is a high tech bunker that has many tunnels that provide good areas for close ranged fighting and sneak attacks but the entrance is wide opened.

The winning teams prize is one point for there powergrid while the runners up get 5 exp

Last edited by The8thDeadlySin on December 18th 2010, 7:58 pm; edited 8 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Simulated Survival Empty Re: Simulated Survival

Post by Guest December 18th 2010, 6:01 pm

Gage was groggy and slightly disoriented due to the shock of being thrusted into his custom created simulation world everything was spinning and looked like a strobe light was flickering in front of his eyes. The first thing he noticed was the distinct smell of a warm spring air with the slight smell of blood in it floating by him. As things became more focused he noticed he was standing next to a small pool of blue water with a tiny frog like creature looking up at him from it, glanciing around he saw many tall oddly colored trees that were set very thickly making seeing far ahead difficult, Far off in the distance he heard the scream of an animal in his twisted mind he pictured a small helpless animal being torn to shreds by a powerful carnivore. The sun sat high in the sky making a muggy feeling sit in the air. He stretched and admired his work then thought quickly to himself This will be fun a small grotesgue smile peaked on his face. He leaned up against a nearby tree as he waited for his teammate to pop up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Greco leBeau December 18th 2010, 6:21 pm

Inar woke slowly laying face down in the dirt he oddly felt weak as he picked him self up off of the ground "w-where am i.." he looks around in a light daze looking up above him he sees the close oddly colored trees "wow gage.." remembering hes suppost to be with him he looks around for his staff and feels his sword on his back finding his staff jammed in to the ground he grabs it and looks around and calls out for his teammate "...gage..."
Greco leBeau
Greco leBeau

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 35
Job : Free runner & Semi-Professional Bull Rider
Registration date : 2010-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 18th 2010, 6:48 pm

Looking down at the man laying in the dirt Gage offered him a hand to help him up and said quietly Get a hold of yourself i'm not sure how far away the others are from us A nervous feeling crept over him he liked to know what was going on at all times but he had no idea what could happen in this simulation. Many questions raced through his head Since no one will know what's going on here will everyone act like they would in the real world? What if his simulation glitches and everyone is trapped here? Shaking his head he got ahold of his emotions and put on a cool relaxed look to make sure his teammate knew nothing was bothering him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Greco leBeau December 18th 2010, 6:53 pm

Dusting him self off Inar looks around "well..i thnk you did a good job on the redecorating..." he chuckles sarcasticly and looks at the lake "...hmm.."
Greco leBeau
Greco leBeau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 18th 2010, 6:59 pm

Gage was never good at taking compliments so he just chuckled Well we can't just sit here talking all day where should we go?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Greco leBeau December 18th 2010, 7:04 pm

as Inar thinks he taps the scar on his cheek "not shure" looks arouns the feathers on my head dress ruffle as i hear an anmial scream "well...i uh..." he grabs his staff and looks around i step twords the water my feathers still ruffled in defence "didnt you say there were buildings here.."
Greco leBeau
Greco leBeau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 18th 2010, 7:07 pm

Yeah there's three I feel like everyone will run to those though for protection It may not be smart to head to those right away Gage smiled seeing how nervous the sounds of the animals made Inar, this simulation was his prize achievement so seeing how realistic it was made him feel happiness for the first time in a long time. Heading to the mountains may be smart so we can get a better view of the land
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Greco leBeau December 18th 2010, 7:12 pm

"great idea gage" looks around and sighs i flick a red bell on my staff and it dissapears "you dont mind cats do you..." he folds his arms smileing to hide my nervosness my feathers smooth back down "because if were not being attacked yet i dont feel like moveing on foot like this"
Greco leBeau
Greco leBeau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 18th 2010, 7:20 pm

Furry Little nuisances Gage thought to himself but something about this man made him think he could be trusted so he was gonna be nice for now. No they don't bother me at all as long as you can keep up Thinking of how he needed to be smart in this battle for now he wrapped one hand around his sword and quickly morphed into his stealth form and took off running kicking up a cloud of dust behind him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Greco leBeau December 18th 2010, 7:24 pm

"damn.." chuckles and morphes into my panther lundgeing out of the mist i thunder after you my claws rip at the ground below me the wind whisles through the razors on my back i appear at your side running at your pace panting hard as i focous on the path infront of me.
Greco leBeau
Greco leBeau

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 18th 2010, 9:03 pm

(8 Greco, Slow down, let the others catch up, you cannot take all the time contructing an elaborate plot without us to counter. Ill let this slide but take turns fairly)

Gunslinger took up the challenge of this simulation, If he wanted to, he could hack the programming by investigating glitches in the system. He could do that because decryption was his specialty. Gunslinger appeared into the forest. Near the mountain. He expected Gregor to be nearby, he reached into a pouch in his backpack and pulled out two Ghillie suits, one was for him, and another was a spare he was going to lend to Gregor. Gunslinger planned on taking the high ground, His Thermal goggles would allow enhanced sight. Gunslinger put on his Ghillie suit. And pulled out his sniper rifle and slung it around loosely so he can both aim freely, and drop it for a secondary weapon.

Gunslinger was now virtually invisible. He mentioned for Gregor to take the ghillie suit and take the high ground. He moved low, quietly, and silently, avoiding sticks and anything else that would make noise. He also avoiding contacting bushes to disturb the enviroment.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Simulated Survival Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 18th 2010, 9:10 pm

--I agree with Kado even though you said in the rules you said we can skip orders as long as your only talking you still shouldn't post that many things back and forth--

Ranger was ready for a good fight it had been a long time since he found someone who lasted more than several minutes against him so he jumped when he got an invite for the simulation. The shock of being thrown into the simulation startled Ranger but he quickly recovered and silently laid down against a tree while examining his knives. Where he sat was surrounded by two tall trees and a few bushy plants so until his ally appeared he figured this was a good place to rest and get a feel for this strange land.

Last edited by The Ghoul on December 18th 2010, 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 18th 2010, 10:17 pm

Gregor motioned for Gunslinger to keep the suit, "I'll draw them out for you." Gregor smiled, he didn't really know how he'd gotten there, but he knew what his purpose was in this forest. After an informal salute to Gunslinger, Gregor took a few small, excited hops backwards before turning and taking off in the opposite direction, making sure not to venture to far by himself. He had utmost confidence in Gunslinger's abilities, having been partnered with the man for going on 3 years now, he just wasn't sure what these other competitors were capable of.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex December 19th 2010, 12:46 pm

Damian woke up but was standing his dignified personality would not dare let him lay on the filthy ground, He moved quietly his long life having taught him many skills so that even when walking he was quiet as the wind. he stopped at a large oak spotting his ally who had yet to notice him but he would meet his partner in due time for now the lay of the land was more important.

Damian slid back into the dense Foliage and did a small scouting mission noticing large buildings off in the distance but there were too many possibilities for ambush so the Jungle itself would have to suffice. Damian decided it was time to meet his new partner and with fluid grace he walked up behind him, Whipping out his cane he struck lightly on the man's shoulder to get his attention. Damian wore clothes that looked like they belonged in the early 19th century, A gray gentleman's hat and a matching gray suit, the Gray shoes were polished and his fingernails manicured and clean. Damian stood with all the authority you would find in a natural leader and with a swish of his cane set off into the forest.

Damian had survived the Jungles of the Amazon, The old Rain forest and the deep jungles of the Koonaku tribe found in South America before it was South America, He made use of every shadow blending in with the surroundings while looking like he was on a simple stroll, Eve the cane made no noise as it was placed down without a sound. Damian motioned for the deepest part of the jungle where it would be impossible to get ambushed. Damian had taken the lead without a word and his manner showed he had no interest in speaking.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t1717-onyx-titan#32989
Rex
Rex
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top