The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Sim, The Dragon Child I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Sim, The Dragon Child I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Sim, The Dragon Child I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Sim, The Dragon Child I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Sim, The Dragon Child I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Sim, The Dragon Child I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Sim, The Dragon Child I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Sim, The Dragon Child I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Sim, The Dragon Child I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Sim, The Dragon Child I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Sim, The Dragon Child I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Sim, The Dragon Child I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Sim, The Dragon Child I_vote_lcapSim, The Dragon Child I_voting_barSim, The Dragon Child I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Sim, The Dragon Child I_vote_lcapSim, The Dragon Child I_voting_barSim, The Dragon Child I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Sim, The Dragon Child

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sim, The Dragon Child Empty Sim, The Dragon Child

Post by Sim December 11th 2010, 7:26 pm

Alignment: Good
Age: 98 (Extremely young for a race that counts their age in centuries.)
Race: Draconian
Hair: Light Blue
Eyes: Purple and jewel-like. They glow in the dark.
Height: 5'4''
Weight: 150 lbs

Personality: Sim is very childlike, and has a hard time on her own. Because of this she usually looks for someone to group herself with. She is kind, but introverted. She gets nervous around men. She is a bit naive about the ways of the earth

History: Sim is a member of one of the races descended from Dragons of lore. In times ancient, there was a horrible war between dragons and men. The dragons were split into several factions, none of which the kingdoms of man recognized. One of these factions was the Silvoni, which were pacifistic. Unfortunately neither man nor dragon respected their pacifistic stance, and the Silvoni were slaughtered by both sides. The survivors escaped with the help of human wizards by fleeing to another dimension. They have lived there ever since, with most inhabitants of our universe completely unaware they ever existed. After many years, the human wizards and Silvoni races became completely integrated, resulted in the Draconions.  They can no longer assume the form of a dragon, but retain some features like claws, wings. and jewel-like eyes that glow in the dark.

Unfortunately records of the Silvani remained, though after many hundreds of years they became legends. Still, there was an organization that sought to find the Dragon-race and use them for ill purposes.  This organization was the IndigoTorch, an occult organization based in Germany. They used science and occult knowledge to obtain power and performed many painful and unsuccessful experiments on innocent people along the way. With the use of a powerful artifact they were able to open a portal to the Draconian realm for 8 hours.  During this window, they kidnapped Sim. Though the artifact broke and they had no way to open a new doorway, they had obtained their sample. With Sim, they planned to create a new race to inherit the world. they performed many experiments on her, took all sorts of samples and treated Sim like a wild animal. Sim endured the painful and humiliating experiences for 6 months. during the fifth month they ripped her wings from her body, and scarred her entire back with chemical burns in the process.  In her weakened state, they were able to drain her magical powers into scepter made out of her claws, and scales from her wings. In their success and by taking for granted Sim was a broken captive they grew careless., They soon after gave Sim a chance to escape.  

Sim escaped Germany by stowing away on a ship bound for America, and shortly thereafter was found by Alex chapel. Alex opened her home to Sim, and used her healing powers to help her recover from her grievous injuries.  Sim enjoyed her time there, and trusted Alex like an older sister. Unfortunately the torch wanted their specimen back, and eventually found her. After a struggle Sim defeated the Torch members sent after her, but Alex was wounded in the process. (Sim may be young by her races' standards, but she is still 98 and has mastered a few forms of combat.) She suffered a bulletwound to the head, and it's a miracle she survived. however She was put into a coma, and could not put her powers to use on herself in her unconscious state. By now Sim was fully recovered, and vowed to return to Germany and destroy the Torch's main base....both to avenge and protect Alex and to destroy the scepter and regain her powers.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)
Powers

Dragon Magic: Descended from dragons and wizards, Magic is in her blood. she is able to use dragon magic,  twisting the elements in bizarre ways. This magic is potentially powerful enough to destroy or repair the fabric of the universe.  A mastery of it takes several lifetimes however, and being just under a century when she was transported to this world Sim has only a basic understanding of the arts. She may be able to learn more, in time.
Dragon-Thunder: Produces bolts of blue lightning that reduce the speed of anything it touches so drastically that it freezes. When she charges her blows with it, it adds a cold-burn effect to her strikes.

Bones of the Wyrm: Sim's ancestry makes her physically tougher than humans. Her skin is harder, her bones are dense and strong, her lungs hold more air, and her body is more resistant to disease.

Muscles of Stone: Sim is substantially stronger than a normal human, able to lift more than a ton and break through solid rock with a punch.

Natural Weapons: Sim possesses sharp claws and teeth, as well as reflective eyes that enable her to see in the dark similar to a cat.

Weakness(es)

Keep Those Fairies Away From Me: Controlling the natural forces of the universe comes natural to Sim's kind, but there is a draw-back. Being so attuned to the forces of this plane, magic from other planes easily disrupts the flow of her own powers. Any magic from another plane of existence can't be resisted by her own powers, and deals significant damage.

Swims Like a Stone: Dense heavy bones make Sim heavier than her small frame suggests, and puts her swimming ability strictly in the "doggy paddler" zone. Her wings would have compensated for this, if she was not crippled as she is.

So That's Why She Always Has Cool Shades: Being more sensitive to light, Sim's eyes are more susceptible to bright flashes of light. Flash bang effects will blind her more easily and longer than a normal person.

Technology Imbecile: Sim's homeworld is incredibly advanced compared to this one in most regards, however the computer technology of this world is completely absent in it. Because of this Sim has no idea how to use most of this world's technology, including computers and vehicles.

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility:  3
Endurance: 2
Reaction: 4
Strength:  1

Character Image/Description:[/b]
Spoiler:
[b]

Last edited by Sim on June 25th 2015, 7:55 pm; edited 7 times in total
Sim
Sim
Post Adept
Post Adept

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 398
Humor : What do you call twin boys? A sunset!
Registration date : 2010-11-28

Back to top Go down

Sim, The Dragon Child Empty Re: Sim, The Dragon Child

Post by Bash December 11th 2010, 7:32 pm

Id have no problem with this in fact I can grant you a temporary 4 eP for the loss of your powers so you can spend it else where.

Sound good?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim December 11th 2010, 8:40 pm

-2 to EP edited in. I put the two points into her endurance to better represent her Draconian bones, immunity to most human diseases, and her long lifespan.
Sim
Sim
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 398
Humor : What do you call twin boys? A sunset!
Registration date : 2010-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 11th 2010, 8:43 pm

alright most likely after questing you will have enough XP to get a stat so you net loss 1 end or FP but thats a later date. For now approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus June 25th 2015, 8:14 pm

Reapproved. Welcome back Sim!!!

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top