The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Ah'jiari, The Timeless One I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Ah'jiari, The Timeless One I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Ah'jiari, The Timeless One I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Ah'jiari, The Timeless One I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Ah'jiari, The Timeless One I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Ah'jiari, The Timeless One I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Ah'jiari, The Timeless One I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Ah'jiari, The Timeless One I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Ah'jiari, The Timeless One I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Ah'jiari, The Timeless One I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Ah'jiari, The Timeless One I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Ah'jiari, The Timeless One I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Ah'jiari, The Timeless One

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ah'jiari, The Timeless One Empty Ah'jiari, The Timeless One

Post by Dr Everyone October 10th 2010, 7:53 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Ah'Jiari
Title: Ancient One
Alignment: Hero
Race: No one knows, appears human
Hair: White as snow
Eyes: Green as emeralds
Height: Seven Feet
Weight: 135 lbs

Costume Description/Image: Ah'jiari, The Timeless One AhJiari

Personality: Sees good and hope in everything, very optimistic, defensive, wise

History: When time began, a being came. Born of time, he became one with the fabric of the universe and waited. When humans finally appeared on Earth, he sent down five diamonds full of mystical power, in an attempt to help them evolve and become better. But war erupted over the diamonds. After over half a century of war, the diamonds were lost and humanity was permanently stained with the heritage of evil and war. As more war erupted over time, Ah'Jiari became more ashamed of what he had done. After the Iraq war, the universe decided that was it. It kicked Ah'Jiari out of itself. Ah'Jiari had to take up the form of a mortal. He now goes around righting one wrong at a time, hoping to right his own wrong.

Powers:

Energy Manipulation: He can absorbs energy from around him (not heroes and villains) and manipulate it into a shield which can take a small amount of damage, or a ball/blast/beam of pure energy. He can fire energy out of his hands or eyes.
Magic/Rune Knowledge: Through the use of ancient words and abilities, and runes, he can use magic (the power of the magic coming from the energy he absorbs) to some extent to do things, such as cause damage. He can also write runes to do simple things. The difference between runes and magic is magic has some direction as to who it hits, where as a rune will just hit anyone.

PowerGrid:

Int: 6
Str: 1
Spd: 6
End: 4
EP: 4
FS: 1

Last edited by jbronze on October 14th 2010, 10:32 pm; edited 3 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]Ah'jiari, The Timeless One DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 436
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Ah'jiari, The Timeless One Empty Re: Ah'jiari, The Timeless One

Post by Dr Everyone October 14th 2010, 4:07 pm

Bump

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]Ah'jiari, The Timeless One DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 14th 2010, 5:09 pm

1: I Don't really know how to feel about the time stopping. If it stops everyone, icluding him, how does it help in any manner? Seems unneeded.
2: He's really light for 7'
3: His history confuzzles me but I see no inherent problem.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash October 14th 2010, 5:21 pm

Ultimately, Id hate to pull out the rulebook: "time control is not allowed."

But its such a serious flaw attach to it. If you want it so bad, you can probably keep it. but that means you cannot change your attack or thoughts when time resumes. Everything resumes normally.

The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Ah'jiari, The Timeless One Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone October 14th 2010, 6:20 pm

Everyone is frozen in place. Even Ah'Jiari. So he can't freeze and move out of the way.

And by thoughts go back, anything he thinks during the time freeze (which everyone could do, think) he and everyone forgets it? I understand the fighting part though.

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash October 14th 2010, 7:14 pm

Yes thats what i assumed. there wouldnt be any time to think if time was stopped. unless this is a physical time control only.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 14th 2010, 7:42 pm

What's the point of it though?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone October 14th 2010, 9:44 pm

Think of it this way. Time isn't exactly stopped, but slowed to a point where it practically is stopped. You can still think, and move, but your movements are so slow that it would appear as if your not moving at all. Your thoughts would be a bit slowed though, but still faster than your movements because your brain thinks faster than lightning, figuratively speaking.

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash October 14th 2010, 9:58 pm

All we are saying it seems pointless, if you want it that badly. the flaws overcome the broken ability so much it would almost be approved so thats a good thing. On the bad side its a redundant ability in terms of an RP character ability. I will give an A for effort and creativity dont get me wrong. One question: does this have an area of effect, like say someone outside a mile radius is unaffected? That would leave tons of time/space problems. So it would have to be a generic stop. Is there an AoE?

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone October 14th 2010, 10:32 pm

I guess I'll just nerf it. I wanted something time related..but it seems there's to many problems.

So no time anything.

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash October 15th 2010, 12:40 am

no thats not what i meant... Me and slamfist (whos posting as abbaddon) do not see how its a USEFUL power. Its legal. Perhaps a small RP sample would help us understand it.

I have no problem with the stop you/stop them concept. but then when time resumes it resumes normally as if it didnt happen.... See why we cannot understand why it would be a good power?

You know what, Ill approve that. Even with the time control you had before. I don't like it. but I can clearly say it is not OP since the flaws overcome the power. I cannot dissapprove a character i dont like. That would be biased and unfairly judgmental.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone October 15th 2010, 7:30 am

Naaa, i'll keep the power nerfed. So just energy. magic, and runes.

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash October 16th 2010, 5:30 pm

kk approved then

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 8th 2011, 6:30 am

This character needs a lot of work.. First off, how are you 7 feet and only 135 pounds?

I am not letting you have that history, and the personality could use work. Change it. It doesn't even make sense. How did you get your powers? Are you a god or something?

You can't have 1 FS and ever hope to be able to battle anyone.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down