The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Timeless Graves (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Timeless Graves (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Timeless Graves (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Timeless Graves (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Timeless Graves (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Timeless Graves (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Timeless Graves (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Timeless Graves (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Timeless Graves (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Timeless Graves (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Timeless Graves (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Timeless Graves (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Timeless Graves (OPEN) I_vote_lcapTimeless Graves (OPEN) I_voting_barTimeless Graves (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Timeless Graves (OPEN)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Timeless Graves (OPEN) Empty Timeless Graves (OPEN)

Post by Uryurvkos January 23rd 2017, 1:53 am

Rome.

The red sun rising against the east horizon cut through the open balcony of an occupied apartment. The district this apartment was in was particularly wealthy, the streets kept orderly and clean by vigilant patrols of custodians. The lights in the streets below were slowly put out as it slowly turned into morning. But the man who occupied the leather armchair that looked out toward the expanse of the red and dark blue was there before the sun, waiting for it. AAT-08317 wasn't one to sleep long, it wasn't in his training or his augmentations to allow for it.

Besides, it was necessary for him to be up so early anyways. According to his assignment, the team he was meant to follow was heading out for the palaeontology excavation site at 05:30. His supply case was already packed with the tools he needed for his assignment. Already was he dressed in his nano-weave body suit, the black and slim design nearly hiding him in the dark room, shouldn't it had been for the sun that beat across his pale white face.

His instincts told him to turn his watch, as his hearing heard the mechanism that told his digital watch to start beeping. He looked at the time: 05:23:30. AAT-08317 stood up from his arm chair, and picked up his case before he headed for the door. His mission, had just started.
Uryurvkos
Uryurvkos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "No one should be allowed to violently trample on the law."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2017-01-21

Back to top Go down

Timeless Graves (OPEN) Empty Re: Timeless Graves (OPEN)

Post by Zonkes January 23rd 2017, 2:14 am

Charlie arose from bed and quickly ensured his helmet was still on the bed next to him.

It was; so he shoved the bike helmet upon his head and telepathically examined the condition of his dinosaurs. "Good, no rampages since last night." He said as he quickly strapped it on. Moving to the elevator; he quickly awoke June and Molly from their slumbers from behind the hotel. The Utahraptor and Carnotaurus moved to the front doors to meet him.

He patted June on the muzzle and she nuzzled against him in kind. Very intelligent animals Utahraptors were, and he trusted June over any of them despite her insistence on eating anyone else in sight. He reached into his bag and pulled out a raw steak which he threw to June.

He told Molly to kneel to the ground and quickly gave her a pat as well to which she responded with a low growl in her throat. "Hungry girl? We'll see if we can hit up somewhere to eat before we go to the dig site. I'll see if I can get you a couple cows to eat, sound good?" Charlie asked out loud while still telepathically sending the message.

He got astride Molly and telepathically told them they would be moving forward. He left the rest of his dinosaur pack at home in their cages and left plenty of food. Well, at least he hoped 400 pounds of tuna, and 600 pounds of leafy greens would be enough. He still wasn't quite used to having dinosaurs as pets.

Thus he and his dinosaurs moved forward - much to the dismay of the citizens.
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 629
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryurvkos January 23rd 2017, 10:40 am

Few eyes turned to look at AAT-08317 as he stepped down the stairs and toward the grand entrance of the hotel. Most likely thought in his nano-weave, that he was an athlete preparing for an early morning run. The man passed through the golden plated doors of the hotel, as a large vehicle pulled up, carrying a series of trailers. Evidentally, there was cargo to be brought, AAT-08317 thought. The man driving the vehicle put it into park, and then turned off the ignition before he placed his keys in the front pocket of his trousers. The assassin watched carefully, as the man stepped from the vehicle. The driver wore a flannel shirt with a vest, a wide-brimmed hat and a pair of torn jeans. According to his profile, this was the man that he wanted to proceed with the mission.

"Mr. Burno?" AAT-08317 asked, as the startled Italian looked toward him.

"That's me, you headed to the site?" The driver replied.

"Of course." AAT-08317 said, as he lifted his case up, "Mind showing me where to put this?"

Burno nodded his head, before he walked around to the other side of the vehicle. AAT-08317 looked both ways across the street, satisified that no one was wandering it this late at night. Nor had a hotel assistant been posted. The assassin eyed a camera situation in front of the hotel, satisifed that its film would be blocked by the vehicle. Burno turned his back to AAT-08317, as the assassin delicately placed his case on the ground. In a sudden movement, the driver was seized by the assassin in a guillotine choke hold as the air from his lungs was drained. Within three seconds, the man was unconscious, but in thirty, he was dead. AAT-08317 started prying the driver of his clothes, before he put them on himself, disguising himself and hiding his nano-weave underneath. Picking up the near naked body of the man, the assassin threw it into a stream near the street that lead to the Tiber river. AAT-08317 picked up his case, as moved back toward the drivers seat, reaching down into the trousers to hold onto the key. His hand turned before his watch beeped again, 05:27:40. He was on time, and now he had to wait.
Uryurvkos
Uryurvkos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes January 23rd 2017, 8:45 pm

Paleo and his two dinosaurs moved quickly through the city streets; narrowly avoiding vehicles in their wake. He stood on top of the dinosaur moving 40 miles per hour through the Italian countryside.

He slowed to a stop near the dig site - much to the astonishment of the paleontologists already present. They had heard he might be on this dig; but to see a real life Carnotaurus? That was a rare treat.

He slid off the back of Molly who grumbled in response to the sudden stop. He told her to stay quiet mentally and then moved to pick up his tools.
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryurvkos January 23rd 2017, 9:05 pm

Much to AAT-08317's surprise, a man with two dinosaurs: a Utahraptor and Carnosaurus from what the assassin could identify. His eyes narrowed as the man set down the road with his dinosaurs, down the path of the Roman street. AAT-08317 knew very well who this was: Charlie Mayburry. Slowly, other paleontologists stepped out of the door of the hotel as they approached the vehicle. AAT-08317 checked his watch, as it read 05:37:42. He was behind schedule, and the assassin didn't like being behind schedule.

"Excuse me, where do I put my kit?" One of the paleontologists asked.

"Follow me." AAT-08317 said, as he showed an area of the vehicle that seemed to be storage. The paleontologists loaded their kits into the vehicle, before they slowly filed in. AAT-08317 pulled himself into the driver's seat, as he put the key in the ignition and started the vehicle. Slowly it rolled forward, following Charlie toward the digsite. Eventually coming to a stop, AAT-08317 watched as the paleontologists exited the vehicle, busy in their chatter about a series of discoveries they had made. The assassin got out of the vehicle too, as he examined his target and the dinosaurs.
Uryurvkos
Uryurvkos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes January 24th 2017, 6:42 pm

Charlie and June slid down into the pit, letting Molly sleep after the long journey. He and June walked together before heading to an area where they were uncovering the "Ajaxosaurus" named after it's discoverer - Zane Ajax. A fellow student at Queensland University. The one who had invited him on this trip.

Charlie moved quickly to tell his pet to begin digging as he himself begins to dust off some bones as well. He was certain Zane only wanted him here for his dinosaurs. Having living breathing dinosaurs on a paleological digsite? That's media gold. But he did enjoy the work so he accepted it anyway.
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryurvkos January 25th 2017, 10:40 am

AAT-08317 stepped out of the vehicle, as the palaeontologists started working on removing their kits and equipment. As they did, the assassin circled around to the hitch that connected the vehicle with a line of trailers. He pulled out the metal pin than held it all together, knowing fully well that this would grant him much greater speeds with the vehicle. After the group cleared out, AAT-08317 consulted his own case of supplies. He carried a set of flares, his gasmask, two flashbangs, his Cz-45 sidearm, his AN-104 rifle and his combat knife. He quickly took the gasmask, his grenades, sidearm and knife and concealed them on his person, while setting the magazines for his pistol and rifle onto mounts on his bodysuit.

AAT-08317 then turned his attention to his target, as he slowly stepped forward and looked at the dinosaurs there, as well and the helmet that Paleo wore. He knew very well that he would need to pacify, if not kill the dinosaurs, and that he needed Charlie alive for capture. As he got close, he spoke clearly, but intimidatingly: Code: "Are these your dinosaurs?"

Last edited by Uryurvkos on January 26th 2017, 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Uryurvkos
Uryurvkos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes January 26th 2017, 2:59 pm

Charlie saw that June began to prickle at the attention of the man. He wasn't one to distrust easily, but he was also not the kind of person who took the reactions of animals to certain people for granted.

"Yes," He said to the man in response to the question while signaling both June and Molly to be ready for a fight should the man choose to give one. "Is there a problem with me having them?" He asked as June's large talon lifted slightly, and Molly opened one eye so as not to give away her readiness for battle.
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryurvkos January 26th 2017, 3:55 pm

"No," AAT-08317 replied, as he tilted his head toward the large dinosaurs. His eyes seemed to glare, critically analysing their details before he turned his head back to Paleo: "Just never imagined I would see any alive."
Uryurvkos
Uryurvkos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes January 26th 2017, 9:43 pm

"Most people don't get the honor." Charlie said as menacingly as he could manage. He didn't trust this man in the least. There was something off about his demeanor. "Did you need something, or are we gonna have a problem, mate?" Charlie asked glaring.

Behind them; Molly stood up to her full height with thunderous crashes where her feet landed. She growled and it sounded like thunder. "My bodyguards don't seem to like you."
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryurvkos January 26th 2017, 10:02 pm

"No, I don't think they do." AAT-08317 spoke with no detectable fear in his voice, as the other workers at the site watched on in fear. As Molly stood up, the assassin dropped something from his hand, as he kicked the cylindrical object behind him.

It was a flashbang, and with one white and blinding flash, anyone who had been looking directly at the flashbang was essentially blinded. A ring reviberated through the ears of anyone nearby, as AAT-08317 thrust forward to pull the man into a chokehold with his right arm. If successful, with his left he would remove his Cz-45 handgun as he turned to face the crowd and both dinosaurs.

"You have a cloning facility, Mr. Mayburry. And so, we have business."
Uryurvkos
Uryurvkos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes January 26th 2017, 11:13 pm

"Stand down." He said aloud to his dinosaurs. Then sent a message to them mentally. :;Stand down until I'm in a vehicle. Molly, you get as far from civilization as possible. I'll find you when I'm free. June, you follow us.";: Finishing his thought; he looked around at the crowd. [color=#6600FF]"I'll be fine. Stay away from Molly, she's going to go into the countryside until I return for her. I'll go in peace.""Stand down." He said aloud to his dinosaurs. Then sent a message to them mentally. :;Stand down until I'm in a vehicle. Molly, you get as far from civilization as possible. I'll find you when I'm free. June, you follow us.";: He said to the men around them and to the man who held him captive.

"June will be going with us, Mr...?" He asked the man with a hand around his neck.
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryurvkos January 26th 2017, 11:22 pm

AAT-08317 carefully guided Paleo to the vehicle, keeping his weapon concentrated at the neck of the man. He eyed the dinosaurs, as he spoke in regards to answering his name: "08317."

He lead Paleo to the vehicle, where he let go of the man and opened the door. He kept his pistol concentrated on the man, before he removed a ziptie and forced the hands behind the mans back, tying them. If the man resisted, he could easily shoot. Afterwards, he put the man in the back seat of the vehicle, away from him.

AAT-08317 circled around to his side, before he got in and started the vehicle. Should the Utahraptor attack, he could easily turn around and shoot Paleo. And he made that very apparent, as he kept one hand on the wheel and the other on the pistol before he started driving.
Uryurvkos
Uryurvkos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes January 27th 2017, 3:03 am

"Don't you think that driving with two hands is a better idea?" Charlie asked looking at the weapon.

June lay down on the ground beside Paleo, not attacking; but not quite putting her guard down. "See? June-Bug here is harmless. We'll be fine so long as you don't damage the helmet or kill me." Charlie grinned. June was pretty good for holding back death.

"So, go ahead and tell me where we are headed."
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryurvkos January 27th 2017, 1:23 pm

AAT-08317 remained silent, as he pressed on the radio unit on the truck and turned it to a specific frequency. He lifted the receiver, before he spoke in Russian: «Target captured. Neutralisation pending. Have a dinosaur following us. Not hostile yet.»

He turned his head back to Paleo as the man asked where they were headed. AAT-08317 replied in English: "Embassy."
Uryurvkos
Uryurvkos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top