The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Jen Gadget I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Jen Gadget I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Jen Gadget I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Jen Gadget I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Jen Gadget I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Jen Gadget I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Jen Gadget I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Jen Gadget I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Jen Gadget I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Jen Gadget I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Jen Gadget I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Jen Gadget I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Jen Gadget I_vote_lcapJen Gadget I_voting_barJen Gadget I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Jen Gadget

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jen Gadget Empty Jen Gadget

Post by Guest June 13th 2010, 12:49 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name:Jin

Title: None

Alignment:Outer

Race:Alien

Hair:Silver

Eyes:Silver

Height:6'0

Weight:Metric Ton

Personality:Jin is a egaer curious kinda person one who thrives on Learning and exploring.Known to have a distant air around him he prefers to watch and wait then to actaully get involved in most things.Jin isn't a peace lover he loves a good fight but will go through alot to avoid one preffering to outthink his opponents then battle them.

History:Jin comes from a planet of heavy technology 10'000 more years advanced then Earths,He was born on the planet Nimbus which is actually in another Universe.Jin like the rest of his species is half machine and half sentinent being.The Nimbus's were nearly wiped out 3000 years after they had evolved,There demise came in the form of a solar explosion when there sun exploded,The survivors for there were few were among the most brilliant minds of the time.The scientists created the Nimbians with there own DNA and machine parts,Now 7000 years later they are the most technologicaly advanced species in any Universe.

Jin was born like the whole of his race in a system of machines and Dna cross genes of the people who wished to be parents,Jin was gifted with a prototype Computer Harddrive known as the Gama a mega advanced Super chip that increases the Brain cells allowing even more Genius than ever,Given this chip he was also installed with the standard holo computer which erupts from the solar cores of the mechanical eyes producing a large computer screen and keyboard since Nimbians are intuned with all technology and have access making them masterfull hackers and coordinators on any scale.

Jin went through standard school but was so exceptional on knowledge and coordination he was sent to academy earlier than usual.Jin had a knack for hacking into the prototype weaponry and use them and on rare occasions upgrade them just by being connected to them.Jin graduated academy a secret orgnization for master field agents with a degree in weaponry and bioptics.Given a classified mission Jin is now on his way.

After arriving on Earth Jin took his ship to the planet Mars and after many years had built his weaponry facility a massive area of differnt types of weapons from beam cannons to Ball grenades,Using his gifted intelligence Jin set up special devices that absorb energy from the sun allowing the beams and grenades to make it not only to earth but to still have there destructive power by thriving off a infinite amount of energy.

Powers: Able to hack into any known system of any computer acces and change them to his will.Can call weaponry and Blasts from the moon where Jen made it inside a massive ship that is one huge weapon allowing it to move to coordinate where Jen wishes.
PowerGrid:
Intelligiance:6
Strength:5
Durability:6
Speed:3
EP.0
Fs.2

Character Image/Description:Jen Gadget Anime28

Roleplay Sample: (If new or new character)

Last edited by Wolf on June 18th 2010, 2:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Jen Gadget Empty Re: Jen Gadget

Post by Slamfist June 13th 2010, 2:02 pm

Your best character drafted yet, though there are a couple problems. me and viva have talked about this for all of 6 seconds and have come up with a huge problem. In the vacuum of space light takes at least 3 hours to reach Pluto from the Sun. Considering your home planet is in "another universe" that would be well over trillions of lightyears. This is the best case scenario. Your blackhole theory is flawed at best since one could not be created with destroying everything in the general vicinity considering it takes an entire star collapsing to make a small one. How exactly does a Nimbian relay coordinates intragalactically, much less intradimensionally to be fired upon with any sort of accuracy?
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 13th 2010, 2:10 pm

oh ok first of all worm hole not black hole black hole bad.Second A nimbian actually never truely leaves his planet he is the planet there super computers of highly upgraded systems to points where earth couldbn't even calculate being mostly computer themselves it's like a online channel thats avaialble to them.As for the eenrgy matter.As for the accuarcay the Coordianators or upgraded with the latest tech to accurately pinpoint one area from a completly different area example they can aim at a pinpoint location a mile under the artic Ice from across the globe and still hit it.it's complicated.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist June 13th 2010, 2:12 pm

None of that made sense, spell check, use words, and try again.

weaponry which when fired zips through a created black hole mechanically operated
Black hole not worm hole.

And you need EP if you can hack any system without actually touching it.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker June 13th 2010, 3:08 pm

Of what interest is the Earth to the Nimbians?
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 568
Humor : Puns, lots of em.
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 13th 2010, 3:09 pm

The Nimbiuns are just watchers there on any planet with life think of them as the ambassadors for intergalactic communication.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist June 13th 2010, 3:11 pm

Approved once you fix it.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker June 13th 2010, 3:11 pm

Then why do they need big ass weaponary if they're just observing?
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 13th 2010, 3:13 pm

All forms of life have weaponry for self defense.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker June 13th 2010, 3:17 pm

They're in another universe, how could they possibly feel threatend by us? Why don't they just equipt their agents with phasers or laser guns or friggin' Magnums?
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult June 14th 2010, 7:07 pm

Balls

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jen Gadget Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker June 14th 2010, 7:13 pm

You know, that answer actually made sense. Those Nimbians are such ballsy spiders that they are willing to put a giant friggin' lasar station on Mars, just to let people show how big their balls are. It's like the nuclear arms race during the Cold War. They're just ballsy spiders, showing their balls. Just because they can.

"Why the hell did you guys put an interplanetary destruco-laser system on Mars?"
-Well, because we can. We can fry your ass from outer space. So screw you, dude.
"Okay, fair enough. But what happens when I'm on the other side of the planet?"
-Shit...
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top