The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Like You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Like You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Like You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Like You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Like You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Like You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Like You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Like You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Like You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Like You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Like You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Like You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Like You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLike You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s - Page 3 I_voting_barLike You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Like You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Like You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s - Page 3 Empty Re: Like You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s

Post by Guest April 27th 2010, 7:33 pm

(I have the odd feeling Keres is saying this to the real Nightkill who is typing this. Razz )

Nightkill just chuckled. "Whatever, midget." he said, walking away. "Ferrum won't care for you very long, I can get rid of you then." he said, as thunder was heard. It was raining harder now, and Kill growled.

Back to top Go down

Like You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s - Page 3 Empty Re: Like You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s

Post by Keres April 27th 2010, 10:35 pm

{{Only partially aimed at the real Nightkill... Very Happy }}

Kayla stopped smiling. "Midget?" She bared her teeth, and made an angry swipe at Seth's back. "You just called me a midget. Not a good idea." If Kayla was touchy about anything, it was her height.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Blog. My FictionPress. My FanFiction.net. My DeviantART.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s - Page 3 Shadow10
Keres
Keres
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 209
Job : Pleasing the assholes of the world.
Humor : Sarcasm. And my friends.
Registration date : 2010-03-20

https://www.facebook.com/deadlyllama13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 27th 2010, 10:40 pm

Nightkill dodged. "Being called midget is your berserk button, I see." Night said. He chuckled. "I'm sorry for offending you, Kayla. But, don't hurt me, or sadly, I will have to hurt you, and possibly kill you." the alien said politely.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult May 1st 2010, 2:13 pm

"You have too much confidence Nightkill, did I teach you nothing, never underestimate someone, it will be the death of you eventually." Percival said as he appeared next to Kayla. Percival turned to Kayla and nodded, he knew she could fight, and he knew she had skill, but he still wanted to see her against a powerful foe, and getting Nightkill out of the picture would only be another plus. "DO what feels natural." he said as his eyes caught her's.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Like You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s - Page 3 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Keres May 1st 2010, 7:31 pm

"Sorry?" Kayla snapped, baring her teeth at Seth. "Is that all you've got? You called me short. That was a mistake; an even bigger one than trying to pick me up in the first place." She heard Percival say something distantly, past the slight haze of her anger, before swinging her leg around, aiming with her heel for this... Nightkill's lower abdomen.

Keres
Keres
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 1st 2010, 9:56 pm

Nightkill dodged swiftly, and his tail shot out at her, trying to grab her and drain her life force. Along with the tail, a bunch of wires blasted out of his body, trying to do the same thing. These were extremely strong, life-sucking wires.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Keres May 1st 2010, 10:40 pm

Kayla managed to avoid most of the wires and his tail, but one of the wires latched itself to her forearm. She growled, and snapped quickly down on it with her teeth, ripping it out of her skin harshly before striking out with her leg again. "Fucking hold still!" Kayla muttered, as she anticipated he would dodge that foot, so at a point of almost connecting with his body, she flipped in mid-motion to the other leg, which completed the action.

Keres
Keres
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 1st 2010, 10:48 pm

Kill was hit, and he flew back a few feet. "Damn." he said, smiling. The wires shot out of him again, and tried grabbing her, while Kill fired off a few weak energy blasts to distract her. Kill had realized she was a short-distance fighter, and adapted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 18th 2010, 6:15 pm

(bump)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Keres July 18th 2010, 6:59 pm

Kayla stepped backward, getting out of range of the wires and trying to dodge the energy blasts that he attempted to hit her with. One of these attempts almost hit it's mark, barely missing the shot that might have taken her lower arm off, and scorched through the long jacket to burn her skin. She hissed in annoyance, "Asshole."

Her hands flew to her hips, their palms facing toward Nightkill, and beads of energy began to run along the lines of them, pooling in the centre before multiplying and growing to be two large orbs of swirling milky white. The tendrils from them overflowed and wrapped around her hands, weaving and moving fluidly along the smooth skin that was taut with anger.

Kayla pulled her left hand up, and launched the sphere at the monster standing a ways away, the thunder rumbling in her chest and vibrating to her throat to be followed by a large flash as lightning appeared, lighting up her features to the worst extent and igniting the path of the ball hurtling toward Nightkill for a split second.

Keres
Keres
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 18th 2010, 11:34 pm

Nightkill smiled. He released the wires, and merely sidestepped. The sphere of energy missed. Believe it or not, he didn't have to worry about countering the attack. Sometimes dodging is just smarter.
He collected a large energy blast in his hand.
"You know," he commented, "I really don't want to fight you. I consider unnecessary fighting an absolute waste of my time. Nobody really gains anything from it." he said, as he unleashed the blast right at Kayla.
He grabbed his phone. "Bill? Will you please send some of my experiments to this area? Thank you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Keres July 19th 2010, 11:02 am

Kayla laughed, a high tinkling sound, as another one of Nightkill's energy balls came toward her and she bent backward just in time to hear it go sizzling over her body before sending the other orb careening toward Nightkill. "Then why do you fight? If it's just useless, back off and take back what you said." She pulled herself upright again, and smacked the heels of her hands together, then moved her fingertips so that her hands now formed a sort of cup.

A bright light began growing in the centre of her hands, almost as bright as the lightning flashing above their heads, and soon Kayla's arms were vibrating with the energy pulsating beneath her fingers. She grinned, and opened her hands to release a torrential wave of it, flowing rapidly forward in a split second and covering almost fifteen feet across it's width. A few bushes were caught in the way, but within moments, had collapsed to the ground- shrivelled and breaking into ash.

Keres
Keres
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 19th 2010, 3:08 pm

Nightkill shrugged, and moved again to the side. He was very fast. "Alrighty." he said. "I'm sorry for calling you a midget." he said politely.
The alien whistled, and started walking away.

(I'm assuming Ferrum will post soon)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult July 20th 2010, 2:00 am

Percival appeared in front on Nightkill, "Not so fast.".

(Hope you don't mind, it isn't technically hurting you)

Percival grabbed Night by the throat and lifted him in the air. "I am not as forgiving as my counterpart" he said with a grin.

Like You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s - Page 3 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 20th 2010, 1:09 pm

Nightkill stared at Ferrum. "Will you honestly kill me now, Ferry? I know you want to, but I'm too valuable right now. Face it, you're not likely to find a scientist like me." he said, just staring.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2010, 3:22 pm

(Yeah, he's confident)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum