The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Like You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Like You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Like You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Like You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Like You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Like You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Like You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Like You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Like You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Like You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Like You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Like You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Like You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLike You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s - Page 2 I_voting_barLike You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Like You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Like You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s - Page 2 Empty Re: Like You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s

Post by Keres April 25th 2010, 11:56 pm

Kayla didn't really believe him, but she ignored the feeling. "I guess that makes sense." She said, quickening her steps as the rain started coming down harder. "And if you don't want to ruin your nice comfy jacket, I suggest you hurry up."

{{This is me... hating my phone. ><}}

Keres
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2010-03-20

https://www.facebook.com/deadlyllama13

Back to top Go down

Like You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s - Page 2 Empty Re: Like You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s

Post by spartan117 April 26th 2010, 11:38 am

(I am leaving, i can't follow what is happening.)

Snake decided to give up and find NightKill later.
spartan117
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 155
Job : Sleeping with Riley.
Humor : I hate every single person except for Riley.
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 26th 2010, 7:21 pm

Nightkill grinned, and decided to show some measure of his speed. He started to run, faster than most human beings could.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult April 26th 2010, 7:30 pm

Nightkill ran right into Percival's grip, his hand wrapping tightly around Nightkill's windpipe. "What the hell do you think you are doing?" he asked silver flowing through his eyes, like the manifestation of anger. "You see that girl?" he said as he rose a hand to point at Kayla. "Don't even think about it" he said staring Nightkill in the eyes, and brought him closer. Percival then dropped Nightkill who was now a few feet off the ground.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Like You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s - Page 2 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 26th 2010, 7:36 pm

"Percy! What a shock seeing you here." Nightkill gasped. "Good to see you." he said, standing up. He now looked at Kayla with anger and a small bit of fear. Kill did NOT want to be the man to piss Ferrum off. God knew Ferrum hated him already, and barely kept him around. "What brings you here?" he asked, backing away slowly. Nightkill mentally accessed the Internet and told his Experiments he may need backup. But, he kept a smile on, so Ferrum wouldn't kill him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Keres April 26th 2010, 8:15 pm

Kayla glared at Seth, seeing the fleeting angry look he had given her. "What are you mad at me for? It's not my fault you're the one who obviously messed with him, although for what reasons, I have no idea." She stepped away from him, over to Percival's side. "And until I find out, you're not getting near me."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Blog. My FictionPress. My FanFiction.net. My DeviantART.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like You Have Always Been {ANYONE and XXX because... Well, s - Page 2 Shadow10
Keres
Keres
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Job : Pleasing the assholes of the world.
Humor : Sarcasm. And my friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 26th 2010, 8:17 pm

He got up. "If you're Ferry's current girlfriend," he chuckled. "What happened to Athena, Ferry?" he asked. "Well, anyway, you most likely know about FEARE. I'm Nightkill, scientist of FEARE." he said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult April 26th 2010, 8:23 pm

"How long have you been out Athena has been gone for a long time." he said as he stared down Nightkill. "A scientist yes, replaceable no. Stay away from Kayla." he said as he placed his arm around Kayla.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 26th 2010, 8:26 pm

(Really? What happened to her?)

Nightkill smiled, and backed away. "Yes, sir!" he said, giving Ferrum a mocking salute. Nightkill turned, and began to walk away. Ok, he speedwalked. Runned. Fine, HE RAN THE FUCK AWAY.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Keres April 26th 2010, 9:05 pm

{{..........Runned? Really Nightkill? Really? Fail....}}

Kayla growled, the raw feral nature of her lycan side showing through. She pulled out from under Percival's arm, thinking about attempting to chase Nightkill, just for being annoying.

Keres
Keres
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult April 26th 2010, 9:14 pm

Percival looked at her and saw the anger coursing through her. Percival turned to look her in the eye. "Go." he said searching her eyes for the beast in her. Percival smiled at the raw power in her. "I would embrace the slaughter." he said grabbing her shoulders.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 26th 2010, 10:10 pm

(... I Wolf-failed.)

Nightkill stopped running after around 400 feet. He started walking from then on, hoping Ferrum wouldn't kill his scientist, and happy knowing the Experiments were coming.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Keres April 26th 2010, 11:42 pm

{{Oh so very Epically Wolf-Failed.}}

Kayla grinned briefly before she turned around and began sprinting toward Seth, trying to be somewhat stealthy and having this prove difficult by the platform heels she was wearing. Kayla got as close as she could, then lunged for his back, hands naturally posing to be what a lycan's would be in transformation: rigid, clawlike vises, strong enough to break bone.

Keres
Keres
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 26th 2010, 11:52 pm

Nightkill's tail shot out, and he transformed into his alien form. "Do NOT mess with me." he growled at her, and charged an energy blast in his hand. "I don't give shit if you're Ferrum's current girlfriend, attack me, and I will kill you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Keres April 27th 2010, 7:20 pm

Kayla hissed, smiling slightly as she backed off a bit. "You're very self-assured, you know." She felt one of the heels of her shoes sink into the soft park grass and growled in annoyance, wrenching the now seemingly infernal thing from her foot. Kayla quickly lost the other one as well, and now felt so much shorter that she wasn't in stilettos. She glared up at him, snarling. "Are you also informed that you just generally piss me off?"

Keres
Keres
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 27th 2010, 7:33 pm

(I have the odd feeling Keres is saying this to the real Nightkill who is typing this. Razz )

Nightkill just chuckled. "Whatever, midget." he said, walking away. "Ferrum won't care for you very long, I can get rid of you then." he said, as thunder was heard. It was raining harder now, and Kill growled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum